Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 17-Jun-21, 03:56
Points: 3,322, Level: 24 Points: 3,322, Level: 24 Points: 3,322, Level: 24
Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Measuring Scissors Strength?

No one is going to crush a human's head. You'd need two, maybe three times the force rendered by the strongest FBB out there. However, ribs, facial bones are another matter. I know of no incident which has resulted in fractured facial bones but certainly have heard of cracked/broken ribs incurred during a session or wrestling match.

You are right in that one has to really persist in searching to find content about girls crushing stuff between their thighs. Popping watermelons seems to have achieved a sort of "camp" stylistic fun endeavor such as challenges, etc. Some of these can be quite sexy but the genre is a bit shop-worn. I love to watch and hear other objects as they are crushed between the legs of a strong girl. This is one reason I love experimenting with cereal boxes, stuffies and the like. Variety is the vice of life!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crrrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-21, 08:36
Points: 2,874, Level: 22 Points: 2,874, Level: 22 Points: 2,874, Level: 22
Activity: 48.1% Activity: 48.1% Activity: 48.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Iirc Ava Simone has the top score of 337. 335 for Kelly Winterss and 322 for Dez Desire. Sadly I don't believe he got a score for Ace when she did her videos, having met both Ace and Ava I'm fairly sure she would've easily been able to hit the max of 340.
Are these figures included in the videos, the squeezing of the scales?

Ive done soccer ball PSI and did a similar 2,7 psi inflation so it was firm. I got 8.5 and the dangerous girls max was 6.0

It would be realy interesting to get a complete set of figures or as discussed identifying if there is a relationship between the two methods.

Id love to get figures for general lifts and not powerlifting.

Strict curl max
Abductor, adductor machine
Grip strength
Leg curl at least 6 reps for max weight
Leg extension at least 6 reps for max weight
Sled push for weight

As mentioned methods need to be the same. The machines need the same pulleys

These exercises arent generally done for strength so it would identify natural strength
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philla76 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-21, 13:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Iirc Ava Simone has the top score of 337. 335 for Kelly Winterss and 322 for Dez Desire. Sadly I don't believe he got a score for Ace when she did her videos, having met both Ace and Ava I'm fairly sure she would've easily been able to hit the max of 340.
Ace is a beast! Interesting how so many of these extremely strong FBBs are between 320 and 340. Shows how unlikely it is that anyone can reach 400#. I'm even wondering if any FBB can do 375#

So, regarding measuring squeeze strength, either the PSI or the scale methods are viable, so long as the measurements are performed under the same, exact, conditions. For example, if one uses the PSI method and the inflation, or ambient, PSI value is, say, 2.7 PSI, every squeeze must be made using a soccer ball inflated to that value. I have a question, though. What's to prevent a girl from popping the ball? It has been done by the very strongest girls. We saw Zenia Karaka pop several balls. Doughdee popped a football (so they say). If these were legitimate professional soccer balls which were popped, it seems using a scale would be "safer." The other method would be to use a statistical comparison with over 30 observations, scale to ball. That way if someone got measurements on a ball at 2.7 PSI, they could be compared to scale values but only for the scale used to make the original comparisons and resulting correlations. Using another scale with paddings a little different would be less accurate. However, if one were careful to duplicate the exact setup using a different scale, the comparisons would still be useful even if the actual numbers were more unstable. BTW, the same comparative methodology could be used to compare any two (or even more!) measurement devices. As I said previously, the Cindy Huntress value of 508# using the device of much smaller contact area can be compared to a scale or soccer ball, but one would need at least 30 observations to compare them. Now remember we are talking about mathematical statistical theory which uses 30+ observations to get a degree of freedom value of over 95%. There is value even for only 10 observations, it's just that the comparison error values are higher.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are these figures included in the videos, the squeezing of the scales?

Ive done soccer ball PSI and did a similar 2,7 psi inflation so it was firm. I got 8.5 and the dangerous girls max was 6.0

It would be realy interesting to get a complete set of figures or as discussed identifying if there is a relationship between the two methods.

Id love to get figures for general lifts and not powerlifting.

Strict curl max
Abductor, adductor machine
Grip strength
Leg curl at least 6 reps for max weight
Leg extension at least 6 reps for max weight
Sled push for weight

As mentioned methods need to be the same. The machines need the same pulleys

These exercises arent generally done for strength so it would identify natural strength
Philla76, It would be fun to get adductor measurements, leg extension measurements and grip strength measurements.

What about those girls who can do the whole stack? Unreal. Lalliboop did a leg extension with the whole stack as did Bakhar whatshername. Have it on video.

Last edited by crrrunch; 17-Jun-21 at 13:47.
Old 17-Jun-21, 14:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by crrrunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ace is a beast! Interesting how so many of these extremely strong FBBs are between 320 and 340. Shows how unlikely it is that anyone can reach 400#. I'm even wondering if any FBB can do 375#

So, regarding measuring squeeze strength, either the PSI or the scale methods are viable, so long as the measurements are performed under the same, exact, conditions. For example, if one uses the PSI method and the inflation, or ambient, PSI value is, say, 2.7 PSI, every squeeze must be made using a soccer ball inflated to that value. I have a question, though. What's to prevent a girl from popping the ball? It has been done by the very strongest girls. We saw Zenia Karaka pop several balls. Doughdee popped a football (so they say). If these were legitimate professional soccer balls which were popped, it seems using a scale would be "safer." The other method would be to use a statistical comparison with over 30 observations, scale to ball. That way if someone got measurements on a ball at 2.7 PSI, they could be compared to scale values but only for the scale used to make the original comparisons and resulting correlations. Using another scale with paddings a little different would be less accurate. However, if one were careful to duplicate the exact setup using a different scale, the comparisons would still be useful even if the actual numbers were more unstable. BTW, the same comparative methodology could be used to compare any two (or even more!) measurement devices. As I said previously, the Cindy Huntress value of 508# using the device of much smaller contact area can be compared to a scale or soccer ball, but one would need at least 30 observations to compare them. Now remember we are talking about mathematical statistical theory which uses 30+ observations to get a degree of freedom value of over 95%. There is value even for only 10 observations, it's just that the comparison error values are higher.

Added after 7 minutes:

Philla76, It would be fun to get adductor measurements, leg extension measurements and grip strength measurements.

What about those girls who can do the whole stack? Unreal. Lalliboop did a leg extension with the whole stack as did Bakhar whatshername. Have it on video.
Pulley machines need the same number of pulleys. I could curl 56kg for a set of 8 on a machine with more pulleys but one with just 2 pulleys I could only do 32kg.

I can do about 90kg on leg extensiom but need to put a lot of power into it. You can raise numbers fast on that.

Your observations need to be random to work. I would say if you went bodybuilders, get 30 random results and you could work out the distribution.

One way you could get results of your tests is to simply ask a lady what is her max leg extension for 8 reps. A lot of IG women follow up on questions. And those questions arent offensive. Do a custom with a lady like Amazon gia asking to do all those echallenges. You dont really need to session to get the results.

On the scissor side, ask the question and explaon the methodology with the scales, or the soccer ball.

Another method could be a known object to fail at X pressure. Watermelons vary. I follow a cyclist who couldnt crack a melon, nor could her male trainjng partner with the biggest cyclist legs you could imagine. Yiu could engineer some sort of pressure ball with a valve that fails at say 9psi. Sort of like a cork.

In terms of those bodybuilders you mentioned, I still dont think theyre the strongest. What if a lady trained specifically to crush objects. Id say 400+ could be achievable. Do we have results for cyclists, powerlifters etc. It would be great to be able to get a few figures out there.
Old 17-Jun-21, 14:59
Last Achievements

Interesting discussion, no?

My original study incorporated well over 200 individuals. They were mainly stronger than average girls but not FBBs or professional athletes. I advertised for strong girls to participate in strength testing. Got a wide variety. Technique is important. Some girls were reluctant to place the scale as high between her thighs as possible, others didn't want to or know how to coordinate their glutes, hammies and adductors for maximum power. I met an Asian professional ballet dancer and had her perform several squeezes. She was quite small, about 5'3" and 120# of rock hard muscle. She had trouble getting the scale to reach 250#. After several squeezes and exhortations from me, she "got it." Hit 280# of crushing pressure. Because of her athletic training and endurance, the scale bounced around above 250# for a good 10 seconds. Would have been some painful head scissors!

You well illustrated why watermelons mean next to zilch concerning a
measure of crush force. If you get one with an unusually thick rind, forget it.
On the other hand, a girl of average strength can crush one that has a thin rind. I noticed that the thicker rind ones groan and crack before collapsing signifying greater effort to crush. Thinner ones seem to just pop quickly and have a lot of liquid. I'm no expert but perhaps the thinner rind ones are very ripe.

I don't know about emailing FBBs to ask them to squeeze a scale. I'm tempted to think they wouldn't want to be bothered with that. Anyone out there who has done this?
Old 17-Jun-21, 15:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by crrrunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting discussion, no?

My original study incorporated well over 200 individuals. They were mainly stronger than average girls but not FBBs or professional athletes. I advertised for strong girls to participate in strength testing. Got a wide variety. Technique is important. Some girls were reluctant to place the scale as high between her thighs as possible, others didn't want to or know how to coordinate their glutes, hammies and adductors for maximum power. I met an Asian professional ballet dancer and had her perform several squeezes. She was quite small, about 5'3" and 120# of rock hard muscle. She had trouble getting the scale to reach 250#. After several squeezes and exhortations from me, she "got it." Hit 280# of crushing pressure. Because of her athletic training and endurance, the scale bounced around above 250# for a good 10 seconds. Would have been some painful head scissors!

You well illustrated why watermelons mean next to zilch concerning a
measure of crush force. If you get one with an unusually thick rind, forget it.
On the other hand, a girl of average strength can crush one that has a thin rind. I noticed that the thicker rind ones groan and crack before collapsing signifying greater effort to crush. Thinner ones seem to just pop quickly and have a lot of liquid. I'm no expert but perhaps the thinner rind ones are very ripe.

I don't know about emailing FBBs to ask them to squeeze a scale. I'm tempted to think they wouldn't want to be bothered with that. Anyone out there who has done this?
Are you able to share your data? I would be keen to see where the results lie. What fields did you have in your 200. Any cyclists, or weightlifters, powerlifters.
Old 17-Jun-21, 15:12
Last Achievements

How many of you have been following this girl from Lithuania, Rita Leilite or Lipyte, who has been crushing objects and scales on Youtube for 10 years? She is such an object study for this genre. She was born Oct 27, 1998 and her very first videos began in 2011! I think she may have finally "retired."

She started squeezing a scale back when she was in her early teens. The scale kept jamming at higher values - very annoying. But it seems she could do 70 or 80 kgs. In her middle teens she hit over 100 kgs. Meanwhile she kept regularly crushing cereal boxes and doing some leg work. She was an active girl, swimming, etc. Last year she found another scale, padded it excellently, and squeezed 138.8 kgs (306#). Now she's 5'3" and 120#. It shows what constant squeeze practice over a long time can do. Even though I lost my original video collection last January, I was able to retrieve many of her old videos. (Would love to find others.)
The Following User Says Thank You to crrrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-21, 19:23
Points: 8,971, Level: 40 Points: 8,971, Level: 40 Points: 8,971, Level: 40
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
How many of you have been following this girl from Lithuania, Rita Leilite or Lipyte, who has been crushing objects and scales on Youtube for 10 years? She is such an object study for this genre. She was born Oct 27, 1998 and her very first videos began in 2011! I think she may have finally "retired."

She started squeezing a scale back when she was in her early teens. The scale kept jamming at higher values - very annoying. But it seems she could do 70 or 80 kgs. In her middle teens she hit over 100 kgs. Meanwhile she kept regularly crushing cereal boxes and doing some leg work. She was an active girl, swimming, etc. Last year she found another scale, padded it excellently, and squeezed 138.8 kgs (306#). Now she's 5'3" and 120#. It shows what constant squeeze practice over a long time can do. Even though I lost my original video collection last January, I was able to retrieve many of her old videos. (Would love to find others.)
I've always found her fascinating. I've often wondered what her motivation to post her videos was. My guess was a male relative or boyfriend encouraged her to do it?

By posting so many videos over the years she's become a real staple of this community and yet remains a total enigma.

I would love to know more about her.
Old 17-Jun-21, 23:03
Points: 26,057, Level: 70 Points: 26,057, Level: 70 Points: 26,057, Level: 70
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,364 Times in 613 Posts

I've laid awake at night with a knot in my stomach about what would happen if GracyAnne Barbosa squeezed a man's head as hard as she could. I'd be super interested to see what number she could register on the scale. Plus she's fairly tall at 5'10'', so she'd likely have good leverage as well

BTW - I believe it's generally been shown that it takes 320lbs of force to crush a watermelon. Of course that's not factoring in surface area and PSI and other variables.

GracyAnne:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1029920.jpg (141.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg 1461332.jpg (144.2 KB, 73 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-21, 03:07
Last Achievements

OMG! She so turns me on! Her thighs are to die for. Which actually may be possible. I would love to see how much she can squeeze. Obviously 300 and something, but what is the something? 350#?

Added after 19 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've always found her fascinating. I've often wondered what her motivation to post her videos was. My guess was a male relative or boyfriend encouraged her to do it?

By posting so many videos over the years she's become a real staple of this community and yet remains a total enigma.

I would love to know more about her.
When she started this, I actually got a few replies albeit no real detail. She even got a few of her sisters/girlfriends to try a few squeezes. It seemed they were just fooling around, being teens, acting a little silly. I believe it must be a boyfriend at the start, who else could it be, really. She's been doing this for 10 years now so I would think the boyfriend has long gone, wouldn't you? I notice that she is often doing something on her phone while squeezing. What do you think that was about? She is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

I have a screen capture from her last scale squeeze and was shocked to find a value of 138.8. I tried posting it here but it was too large. If I cut the resolution to enable me to post it, you likely won't be able to read the scale dial.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You sir, are a true pioneer. We salute you!

I too share an inexplicable fascination with this topic and have found myself disappointed by the lack of content available on the world wide web. I wonder what your opinion is as to the legitimacy of placing a pressure gauge into something like a volleyball which the individual squeezes between his/her legs? I've always wondered how accurate the scale approach actually is, as it would seem to favor legs with more surface area (though I may be mistaken).

This is going to make me sound like a creepy serial killer, which I am not, but ultimately I'd be interested in knowing what general effects certain levels of force are likely to have on the human body? I've seen estimates between 500-1500 pounds needed to "crush" a human skull. I'm assuming less to fracture the skull. I also read that it takes 150 pounds of force to crush the trachea. In any case I'm not sure how those numbers relate to PSI (physics wasn't my strong suit).
Have you read my other posts where I discuss all this in more detail. Sure, you can compare the soccer ball squeeze to the scale squeeze, but you would have to have the same girl squeeze both devices. Then you need to have at least 30 more do the same thing. At that point, you could likely get comparative values which were reasonably accurate. My guess is that 8 PSI on a soccer ball may roughly correspond with 300# on a scale.

Last edited by crrrunch; 18-Jun-21 at 03:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crrrunch For This Useful Post:

Tags
leg strength, strength test