Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-19, 04:57
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,019 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down The Taming of the shrew - an attempt

Here is another translation of one of my German Stories; I hope you like it.

The taming of the Shrew - an attempt

So my kid sister really had called her digital avatar “Hilde with the hook”! I had not expected that kind of self-irony, especially since Hilde had suffered from her over-sized nose and the resulting nasty nicknames since early childhood.

Which did not change the fact that her mail had triggered a stinking rage in me. Hilde had got defiant in the last years while I was absent from home most of the time because of my academic carreer, becoming a real shrew. She consistently avoided to do all the female household duties, I reckognized. I was convinced it mainly was the fault of my father: He seemed almost to be afraid to ask her to do the dishes or clean the windows. Now Hilde even tried to order me to take care of the garbage!

It was time to put sis in her place. The absence of our father, who watched an afternoon performance at the theater offered a good opportunity for this. I tucked the tablet under my arm and headed for the gym room in the cellar, where my little sister spent her time every day for several hours rather than caring about the household duties and the male comfort.

I had speculated correctly. Hilde stood in the ring that father and I had built up for my test series, and wore a pair of my experimental boxing gloves. She performed shadow boxing, and did that quite well, I had to give her credit. My sister registered my coming. "Hi, big brother. Are those the automatically counting gloves you've been talking about with Dad?"

I nodded. "Yes, these are the prototypes that I would like to test for my research. The leather has sensors that measure the amount and hardness of hits and turn them into points that you can see right here on the tablet. This can be used to avoid wrong judgments in boxing fights. "

I climbed through the ropes. “Our father had agreed to act as a sparring partner. So we both get some boxing training and helpful data as well", I said. “I am really looking forward to my sessions with him; it will be a good experience for father and son to sweat together in a real men's sport.”

“A real men´s sport, huh?” Hilde mocked. "Nowadays a lot of women box, and some are really good at it, so don´t be that patronizing. I also would like to test myself in this sport, so if you want, you can also practice with me," Hilde performed an Ali-shuffle. A grin sneaked through my face. Could there be a better opportunity to teach my rebellious sister a lesson?

"Why not? And why not start with a competitive fight right away? Three laps!" I challenged her. To my surprise, Hilde nodded.

"Program Boxing match: Start!" I gave the tablet the voice command and put on the second glove pair.

My aim was clear: I wanted to teach Hilde a lesson without seriously hurting her. So I held my gloves in front of me, more stubbing than hitting little sis. I quickly realized that was not as easy as I thought. Whatever I tried, whether jab, line or hook, in the first round, none of my punches hit Hilde. And I realized she was in a better shape than I was. As I started to breathe harder in the middle of the second lap, she still moved smoothly through the square between the ropes. So far a few times she even had hit me, but not with frightening power.

I began to worry. I lacked the boxing means to threaten Hilde, and more and more I ran out of gas. I had not imagined that the fight went that way, especially as the tablet Hilde showed in the lead. In the third round, she even intensified her hits and I was struggling to keep my guard high because of my upcoming fatigue. My only advantage was that her blows still lacked any power. Nevertheless, Hilde enlarged her lead.

To win now, I needed several hard hits or a knockdown. Since her blows could not harm me, I decided to provoke Hilde to open her guard. And what could work better than teasing her with a gesture that alluded to her nose? I put my right glove over my face and indicated a grotesquely oversized nose.

Hilde's expression froze. Then something red flew from below to my chin, and I found myself sitting on my butt. "One - Two" started the tablet, which registered my bottom position, the counting. I was dizzy, shaking my head and struggling to my knees. "Four - Five ..." The ring turned around while Hilde stood beside me, legs slightly apart, looking down at me with a cocky smile. I realized how hard she must have hit me. "Seven-eight-" Desperately, I tried to get up, but failed and slumped back onto the ring floor. "Nine - out!"

With her arms up, Hilde did a short and playful victory dance. Then she knelt down to me. "Sorry, big bro. Actually, I just wanted to win on points, but after your nose gesture I saw red. Did I hurt you too much?" she asked, obviously concerned.

First, my little sister sent me on the canvas, and then she played the motherly caring one. My plan to put her in her place had failed terrific. Shame rose in me. I shook my head. "I´m okay," I blurted out. As I struggled to my feet, my senses got clear. "Great fight, great hit, sis!" I conceded reluctantly.

"Daddy used the same words when I knocked him out the first time a few months ago. By the way, this hit is my speciality. That's why he called my internet avatar Hilde with the hook," she trumpeted proudly.

Now I understood the way my Dad acted when talking to Hilde. It would not be easy for him to order his rebellious daughter to do the housework if he knew she could floor him in fighting. What could I do to fulfil my plan and to bring Hilde back into the female role in the family hierarchy?

Hilde looked at me, easily reckognizing that there was something I had to think about. "What´s up, big bro?"

"Well," I stuttered, "it feels weird that my little sister beats me in such a men's sport. And you really earned your victory, you have boxed great. "

"Why does that surprise you? Do you still believe in such an old-fashioned cliché of strong men and weak women?" Hilde answered, obviously angry. "And when it comes to the both of us: I regularly join the gym, I run everyday and play in a handball team, so I am in great shape. You aren´t, as our fight has proved. I´m convinced I can beat you in almost every sport."

"Not so cocky, young woman!" I warned.

"I accept any challenge, just name me a sport where you think you'll beat me in! " My sister demanded. At that moment, I saw a chance to get back a part of my dignity and to put my sis in her place.

Ten minutes later, we met again in the boxing ring, this time without gloves and in a slightly bent down wrestler stance. Carefully, we prowled around each other. And as if there was a secret command, both of us started our attack at the same time, trying to force our opponent into a headlock. Our efforts neutralized as Hilde countered my greater mass with suppleness and balance. And she really had style and power, I thought appreciatively as she danced through the ring.

And she proved again to be tougher and fitter than me. More and more she used her greater flexibility and drove me soon in the defense with feint manouvers and stubbing. I wanted to counter her, came forward and ran right into Hilde's hip throw. With a tremendous force I crashed onto the ground.

As I struggled for air, Hilde slid on my stomach. She grabbed my wrists and squeezed them down hard next to my ears. "One-two ..." This time she started the count and not the tablet, but that did not sound any better.

Angry, I reared up. I had the power to lift my shoulders from the floor, but I could not buck off my sister. Again and again, Hilde pushed me down and began to count, and again and again I barely managed to prevent her from reaching the ten. I did not know how she did it, but she shifted her weight so skillfully that she offered me resistance just there where I tried to concentrate my strength.

Desperately, I twisted under her small body and could not believe how secure Hilde dominated me. "You can not get out of this. Better give up, or I have to make you." I looked up into her relaxed face. It was this sight that kept my resistance alive. I did not want to concede to her again. Not to my kid sis. "No!"

"Fine with me," Hilde replied with a shrug. Slowly she pushed herself up and put her knees on my upper arm. Now she was doing some muscle riding on her big brother, I realized. Hilde lifted her lower body, and sharp pain shot through my biceps. With courage born of desperation I pulled my arms to the side. And somehow succeeded: Hilde rushed over my head.

Hilde and I rose, me huffing hard, Hilde with a smile of appreciation. "Compliment, big bro; I did not believe you could bring in that much fighting spirit. I appreciate that and offer you a draw."

Thinking about how Hilde had manhandled me I should have accepted that generous offer, but being the big brother and the male I just had to shook my head. Then I bent down and jumped forward. Hilde expected a leg attack, but this time I lifted my upper body, embraced her waist with my arms and threw her with a hip throw to the ground. Immediately, I went after her, put her in a headlock and spread my legs to fix my position. Although I did not have the illusion to defeat Hilde this way, I won time and air to regain some of my strength and to develop a plan how to proceed against her.

On the other hand my hold could not be too bad, because Hilde began to rear up and squirm. I quickly realized that she knew what she was doing. Her constant movements and sweat made it more and more difficult for me to keep her down. Slowly, Hilde struggled to her knees behind me, put her hands against my arm and squeezed out of my grip.

Easy come, easy go, I thought frustrated. I rolled onto my side in the embryo's posture to complicate it for Hilde's to get a hold on me. My little sister was constantly attacking. Again and again she tried to get my neck into a strangle or to embrace my upper body with her leg scissors.

I do not remember exactly how long I resisted to the constant pressure. I gasped, huffing and hunching while Hilde did not seem to tire. And then I was not fast enough anymore. Hilde forced her arms under my abdomen, yanked me up, wrapped her legs around my hips, and crossed her feet. Because of my big body she barely could close the scissors, but she could, much to my distress. Never before had I been in a female body scissors. And never would I have thought that the pressure that Hilde unfolded with her well-trained thighs could hurt so much.

I cried out loud. Hilde bent her mouth to my right ear. "You fought really brave, bro! But now you should say auntie, or I will have to hurt you seriously, "she whispered, and it sounded like the advice of a caring sister rather than the threat of an opponent. As if to back up her words, she squeezed and elicited a cry of pain from me. By now I was intelligent and weakened enough to accept her superiority. "OK, Hilde, you won!"

My little sister released her grip. Relieved, I rolled onto my back. And felt wondering and not without fear that Hilde settled slowly down on my chest. As if being paralyzed, I laid under her. She had already defeated me; what was she going to do now? With a strange smile on her face, Hilde put my upper arms into the gap between her thigh and lower leg, straightened up and grabbed my wrists.

Hilde looked down at me. Never before had I been so dominated, so humiliated. "Sorry, big bro, the fight is over, but I am not finished yet. You still have to learn a lesson. Since Mama's death you have always been the favored child. Dad has freed you from any housework since we were kids, and I had to do it. And now, as you come back for a few months, you want to reintroduce the old conditions and expect that I clean, wash, put away the garbage for you? I'm not the helpless little thing you can bully anymore. Times have changed, bro: YOU will keep the dwell in order while you are here. And you start with taking care of the garbage. Understood?"

Her grin widened. "But if you prefer we can also fight it out who has to do a task. You can choose between boxing and wrestling. Would you like that?" Speaking out these words, her buttocks rose briefly and landed painfully on my chest.

There I was, the 25-year-old 90-kilo man, lying helplessly buried under his little sis who asked me if I wanted to fight her. And I was shaken with fear thinking about that. Could it get worse?

It could. The door opened and Dad stood on the threshold. I twisted my face into a tortured smile. I had recommended that he should visit Shakespeare's “The Taming of the Shrew” to get an idea how to deal with rebellious Hilde; now she had shown both of us who really wore the pants in this family.

Tormented, I looked over at him. I could have endured many reactions. Stunned by the humbled sight. Anger at his whimpy son. Proudness of his strong little daughter. But not the sight of total resignation. "So you could not keep your promise, my son. You're no match for her either", my father said in a completely tired, frustrated voice. "I know how you feel in this position." I looked over at him; His words did not really surprise me. So we had more in common than I had expected.

"What promise do you talk about?" asked Hilde, looking from father to me. Then she understood our little conspiracy. A disdainful smile crossed her pretty girl's face as she looked down on me. "So you wanted to show me that you men are still in charge here, and degrade me back to your little housekeeper because dad can not do that? You are so pitiful! You both would not even be able to defeat me if you act in a two vs. one against me!"

A bold statement, and it sounded like a challenge. I looked over at my father and realized that we thought the same. Was there really a chance to put Hilde in her place that way?

Probably not. But at least it was worth a try.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hilde poses.jpg (206.8 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg Hilde looks down.jpg (184.2 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg Hilde still looks down.jpg (183.9 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg Hilde finishes off.jpg (105.2 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg Hilde teaches lesson.jpg (391.1 KB, 115 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-19, 07:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Taming of the shrew - an attempt

I don't think there is much chance of the guys putting Hilde in her place, either individually or in cooperation, but it will certainly be great fun for us to read about their attempt. Thank you for this story and the work it must have taken to translate it.

Oh, I believe the first of the pics beneath the story is Hannah Perez in a tight black leotard. She is an excellent choice for inspiration, and very striking indeed sitting in the lotus position with a double biceps flex. Thank you also for sharing that pic with us.
Old 20-Mar-19, 18:15
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Hello mixfightor, thanks for your kind post. I am glad that you like the story.

To be honest it wasn´t really much work to transfer it into English. Google did most of it, and the fine tuning of correcting bad translations didn´t need too much time. And for I need to improve my English because of my job it was a good practice.

Also to be honest I don´t know if there will be a sequel which I have not written yet in German. By the way if there will be one it wouldn´t be sure that Hilde would beat the guys next time. After all, she is just a cocky young female, and someone should be found to put her in her place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-19, 19:51
Last Achievements

The next part of the story is a cross-over with "wrestling the angel of the neighbourhood"; I hope you like it

Wrestling with an angel – and a shrew

Amused, Chantal stared at the photo on the smartphone. "It´s a fake, isn´t it? You want to fool me! Little Hilde has kicked your butts in a one against two wrestling match? "

I could not stop my head getting red. The wrestling of Dad and me vs my sis had been the most shameful experience of my life. Hilde had us under control the whole fight. Quick as a cat, she constantly attacked, always a mocking smile on the lips, and chased us through an endless and painful series of moves until she finally kneeled on our backs and forced us into a double hammerlock. We conceded in the very same second. Father and son - defeated by my little sister! A real nightmare.

"OK, we lost, but she needed almost ten min...", I tried a sore apology, which my father abruptly finished with a jab in the ribs. "The story is embarrassing, but true," he confessed.

Chantal fixed us with a beaming smile and steely blue eyes. "And what do you expect from me?"

"Well," my father stammered, "being a fair sportswoman Hilde offered revenge; it will take place tomorrow. Since we do not want to lose again, Kevin and I practiced wrestling for weeks. Now we want to try out in a realistic scenario if that has paid off. My son told me how he used to tussle with you in the past and how you beat him every time. And since you have a similar figure to Hilde ... "

"... you think I would be a suitable test subject." Chantal, the always friendly little nurse, the angel of our neighborhood, did not think a long time over what to do. If she could help, she did it. "OK, guys. Let´s start!"

So we faced each other on the lawn and went into to the starting position. Being often defeated in the past, I knew about the smoothness, speed, and surprising power that was hidden in Chantal's small body. But Dad and I had been training a lot, and the lesson we taught Chantal was hard and painful. Almost every one of our holds was placed well, whether it was the double body scissors, father's reverse head scissors, my Boston Crab - we mastered the repertoire and showed all our strength and class. Often, Chantal was very near to give, but somehow the tough little chick could escape in the last moment.

Wrestling is an exhausting thing. Minute after minute passed, and fatigue slowly drew into my limbs. What had started as a domination game mutated into a real fight. Again and again father and I clashed together with our massive bodies when Chantal feinted us with clever moves. And somehow she got the upper hand. Now she used the holds on us she had learned in the minutes before, and more and more we had to work hard to get out of her firm headlocks and powerful headscissors. While we were starting to puff like old steam locomotives, Chantal showed no sign of fatigue.

I glanced helplessly over at my father, when I had once again been able to get out of Chantal's leg scissors with my last strength while he was squirming in her headlock. Even Chantal did not miss my view. "This is more fun than I thought. Are you giving up, boys? "She asked cheerfully. I shook my head and tried to pry her arms apart to free my father.

I succeeded, with a lot of difficulty. Father and I struggled slowly to their feet as Chantal hopped lightly into the stance. Father and I looked at each other and decided to activate our last weapon. With wild cries we rushed forward, trying to surprise our opponent, only to be strucked down painfully by Chantal's footsweep. Once again our massive bodies collided.

Chantal was full of mercy, for this was the last time we had to suffer from that. The young, kind lady shortened our agony, although in a very painful way. Her thighs closed around my head while her left arm again took my father in the headlock. Then she squeezed.

Father and I had a lot in common, I recognized anew, for in the very same second, we tapped.

Epilogue

“So Hilde kicked your butts again, of course” Chantal expressed the obvious. Dad nodded. “It´s a disaster! We absolutely had no chance against the small whirlwind. She let us look like clumsy idiots, made us cry out in pain a hundred times and in the end pinned us with a double schoolboy pin, a situation of total humiliation. And worst of all, since her victory she is more sassy than ever! She turned into a total shrew!” he complained.

“I see”, Chantal said understanding. “You should never have accepted her challenge. It is not suitable for a girl to rule a house of men. Maybe I should take Hilde on in a wrestling match myself, just to show her she is not the unbeatable queen of the world.”

So Chantal spoke out out our last hope. I looked at Dad. He smiled. “You are right, Kevin; if Chantal can help, she does it. Chantal, you really are an angel.”

She definitely was. But I had doubts about the outcome of the scheduled wrestling match between the two strong ladies: Could this beautiful angel really beat the shrew?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 1.jpg (362.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 2.jpg (373.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 5.jpg (506.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 6.jpg (96.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 7.jpg (245.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 8.jpg (171.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 9.jpg (364.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 10.jpg (138.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 11.jpg (285.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 12.jpg (319.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 13.jpg (311.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 3.jpg (444.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg ChaShrew 4.jpg (253.5 KB, 52 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, bro vs sis, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, schoolgirl pin