Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-15, 23:34
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Award Star Erotic M/F boxing

In my sophomore year of college started taking boxing lessons down at the Y to get in shape, and after a few I got a surprising email from my mom's friend Carol inviting me to have a match with her. We're friends on Facebook and I guess she'd seen the pictures I posted of myself in my boxing gear and liked what she saw.
I had to think about it before replying. I'm 20 years old and six feet tall, and Carol is 43 and 5'5", and I was afraid of hurting her. After chewing it over for a few days, though. I accepted; I figured she must have been doing this for a while and wanted to see if I could pick up some tips, plus I figured she'd be a good first opponent to build my confidence up. (Did I think my chances of winning were higher against a guy my age or a 43 year old mother of 2? Not a hard decision.)

I said yes and Carol took care of the rest. She set the match up for a Friday night, so we'd have the weekend to recover. Carol's husband knew, but nobody else - not my mom, not Carol's kids, and definitely not my girlfriend. The cover story was that I'd be doing a report for my college economics course on the food truck Carol owned with her husband all weekend.
I showed up at the small cabin Carol's family owns late on Friday night. She invited me inside and I saw that she'd cleared almost the entire floor and put up a small portable ring with thick blue mats and red ropes. There were also two cheap digital video cameras on tripods - I made a note to ask for a copy of the fight afterwards to review my performance.

I'd packed my outfit in a gym bag and set about changing. By the time I was in my trunks, boots, and gloves, Carol was wearing a white silk robe. No sooner had I turned to look at her than she dropped it to reveal that she was going topless. My eyes almost popped out of my head as I took in her bare 38DD breasts. I'd never seen any this big up close - my girlfriend's got a 32B which are very nice, but they were totally dwarfed by Carol's jugs.
"Like what you see?" she laughed. I swallowed hard and nodded. Carol's gaze was going up and down my body - one of her eyebrows arched slightly at the growing bulge in my trunks - and I did the same to her, trying to assess how she'd do in the match and not just ogle her tits.
Frankly, she looked pretty formidable. She's pretty strongly built with a thick neck, broad shoulders, and big hips; she stands 5'5" and I'd guess weighs in at 160 pounds or so. She's in pretty good shape for a lady her age, but I zeroed in on what I hoped were weaknesses: her strong arms had started going a little flabby, and her huge tits and soft belly looked like obvious targets. While checking out her body, I noticed her outfit - a short set of green silk boxing shorts trimmed with white, along with matching green gloves and boots with white laces. I was hoping Carol was feeling at least a little nervous, but she looked calm and collected, her big green eyes placid. Her short chestnut hair was in a little ponytail in the back, the front left loose to hang down and frame her large, round face.
We finished sizing each other up; Carol smiled at me and asked if I was ready. I nodded and we came to the center of the ring.
We touched gloves and backed up about five feet each. Carol nodded at me and I guess the match had started. We approached and I waited for Carol to make the first move. She obliged, coming at me in a flurry of quick jabs. She was much faster than I had anticipated and caught me by surprise, pulling my hands up and then snaking in a low punch that hit just above the waistband of my trunks. I grunted and dropped my guard, leaving her free to come in with a quick left-right-left jab combo that stunned me. She landed a heavy right hook to the jaw and just like that I was down on my chest. Carol started counting and only got to 2 before I was on my feet. She asked if I wanted to continue and I bit down a sarcastic reply that yes, I could still fight after a whole 45 seconds of boxing. I nodded at her and we came at each other.
This time I decided to go after her first. I started probing her defenses with jabs. I could already tell I was a little bit faster than Carol and had longer reach, but her years of instincts and experience overmatched my physical advantage as she weathered my assault, blocking, ducking, weaving, or swatting away all of my punches. I was backing her up and I hoped that she'd hit the ropes and have nowhere to go, but I left her an opening before she ran out of room as she surprised me with a short left straight punch into almost the same spot just over my waistband. I couldn't stop myself from coughing out some spit and covering my stomach, and Carol hit me with a devastating uppercut under my chin. I was knocked down and took a minute to admire the heavy wood beams in the ceiling as Carol started counting.
I was back on my feet by six and nodded when Carol asked if I wanted to continue. We seemed to be trading the initiative and this time it was hers as she closed in on me. I tried to keep her at bay with my longer reach, but my technique let me down as she was able to duck under a left and come in peppering my body with jabs. I threw a right hook, hoping to go over her guard and hit her in the head, but Carol darted in before it could land with a hard right that landed in my stomach. Winded, I covered up and backed off. Carol came after me, but I managed to keep her at bay using my reach and backing up when she came too close. This worked great until my back hit the ropes.
"Nowhere to go," Carol laughed, closing in on me. I tried to leap off the ropes with a surprise punch, but she weaved a few inches to the right and I whiffed. She pushed me back into the ropes, and I wrapped my arms around her, hoping I could clinch her and escape. Instead she hit me hard in the stomach. I gagged and she knocked the wind out of me with a second punch in the same spot. Carol put her left glove under my chin and pressed up, pushing my head back so I couldn't see what was happening. I flailed at her with my arms but she laughed this off as she started laying punches into my stomach with her free hand. I took four before I started sagging against the top rope, and Carol released me after two more. I sank to my knees and Carol laid me out with a massive right handed punch that hit me in the jaw. My head ended up laying outside the ring as we were so close to the edge, and when Carol didn't start counting, I figured she was giving me a break. As it turns out, she was simply stripping me naked as I felt her tugging on my boxing shorts. She pulled them down and off my feet, and I didn't have the energy to cover up my half-erect dick. Carol got out of the ring and walked over to my head and I stared up at her. I remember her looking down at me, gloved hands on her hips, tits swinging free. She asked if I wanted to give up and I managed a no. She walked away and took a drink of water as I slowly struggled to my feet, using the ropes to pull myself up.
Carol kindly pointed out that there were no rounds, but that I looked like I needed a break, and we both leaned on the ropes in our corners for a little bit. Carol was eying my cock and not making any attempt to disguise it; feeling a little embarrassed, I stared at the mat. After about two minutes Carol asked if I was ready and I nodded.

I was feeling a little better as we came out for, I guess, Round 2. I made the mistake of trying to cover my cock and Carol punished me with a few quick jabs to the body, then when I couldn't back her off, a heavy left to my aching stomach. I managed to keep my guard up, but I was too slow to block her followup as she launched a flurry of jabs at my midsection. I could tell she was trying to get me to drop my hands, but my inexperience was showing as I didn't know what else to do. Out of ideas I lunged at her with a quick right, but she easily ducked and I over-extended myself. Carol lifted a huge uppercut into my stomach and I covered up, barely able to stop myself from bending over, but not able to defend myself as Carol came in and hit me with a left-right to the face. I blindly pushed her away and backed up, bringing my guard back up.
I must have been more winded than I realized as I wasn't holding my hands properly; they were covering my face, but not the rest of my head, and I paid for it as Carol came in with a big swinging right hand punch that hit me in the temple.
She really knew how to put her body into each swing, and this one knocked me down with authority. I smacked into the thin mat and decided to stay down until 7 or 8 to give myself a little time to recover. Again Carol didn't count, and before I knew what was happening she was straddling my face. I didn't even have enough experience to take a big breath before she started the facesit. I could feel the heat of her pussy through her boxing shorts as she rested it against my nose and mouth. I lay there for a few seconds before she started moving her hips, pressing her crotch into my face. I started stirring after a minute or two, reaching up and pushing on Carol's hips. She didn't try to hold on, instead getting to her feet and backing away so I could do the same.
The whole match I'd been avoiding her chest, figuring this was cheating, but after her stripping me and rubbing her pussy against my face, I guessed we were not operating under the Marquess of Queensbury rules. This time as we closed I threw some jabs that managed to draw her guard up to set up my attack. Carol counterpunched with a hard right to my stomach that almost bent me over, but I stayed focused and managed to get her hands out of position. I lunged in with a quick left straight punch that mushroomed her big right tit. Carol screamed and tried to clinch, but I threw a hard right into her soft tummy. She gasped and tried to cover up and retreat, but I followed her, finally on the offensive as I smelled blood. A fake jab at her chest brought her hands back up and left her open for a followup left hook into her stomach, and she winced long enough for me to throw a straight right that hit her in the jaw. She took a step back and I came in with a left uppercut directly under her chin.
I scored my first knockdown as Carol crashed into the blue mats heavily on her back. I figured no holds were barred at this point, so instead of counting I straddled her stomach. I'd been mesmerized by her breasts and I went after them, using my gloves to press her boobs together, and pushed my cock between them. Carol groaned as I started fucking her tits, but she didn't move until I'd been doing it for about fifteen seconds - then she reached up and pushed me away.
I backed off as she got up with my head spinning. I guess I was kind of distracted by what had just happened as we came at each other and Carol easily slipped my guard, hitting me with a straight punch in the face that had me seeing stars. I clinched her, desperately trying to avoid going down, pressing my body into her sweaty chest, her hard nipples rubbing against my bare skin. After a minute she managed to push me away and I aimed some jabs at her tits, but I was losing speed and power; Carol pushed my assault aside and came in with a devastating hook to the jaw. I was turned 90 degrees away from her and she came in punching me in the right side. I threw my right arm out blindly and she swatted it away and nailed me with a kidney punch. I screamed and she threw a hard hook into my stomach. I went down to one knee, looking up just in time to see her right gloved fist coming at me in slow motion.
My world exploded in a garish blast of ugly light and I found myself on the mat, flat on my back, struggling to breathe through swelling lips. Carol probably could have counted me out five or six times over. Instead she waited as I groaned, rolled over, slowly got to all fours, crawled to the ropes, and used them to pull myself up. She asked if I wanted to keep going, and I stupidly nodded. She nicely waited for me to roll my head on my shoulders and get some semblance of a guard up before she came in for the kill.

Instead of attacking, Carol started herding me towards one of the corners. Even after I realized what she was doing, I didn't have enough skill or stamina to stop her; I managed a few jabs that slowed her down, but she stunned me with a gut punch and I felt her shoving me back against the ring post. A left-right combo into my stomach knocked the wind out of me and I collapsed against the post. I ended up sitting down, shoulders against the second turnbuckle. Carol put her tits in front of my face and started slapping me with them, left and then right. I was humiliated as her big sweaty breasts knocked my head side to side, but I was dazed and couldn't summon the willpower to fight her off. Going in for the kill, Carol pressed her boobs into my face, one after the other, and when she saw I wasn't fighting back she smiled at me, then slid down my body. She fit my cock between her melons and started titfucking me, using her gloves to push her breasts together around my dick. I just laid back against the post, looking down at Carol as she worked me over.
I'd always wanted to try this, but my girlfriend's 32Bs were too small to really make this work. Carol's tits, covered in a sheen of sweat, felt even more amazing than I'd imagined; the soft, warm pressure of her chest drained any remaining resistance from my shaking body. I closed my eyes, wanting to feel this as long as I could - the image of a sweaty Carol getting me off with her boobs wasn't helping, and I thought about puppies and baseball.
That helped, but only for a little bit; soon I was half-aware that I was making mewling noises, and I heard Carol purring: "Scott, you're trembling. I don't think you're going to last much longer. Are you?"
I didn't. I opened my eyes and Carol started going faster, panting at me as she slid her melons up and down my rod. Maybe ten seconds later she pushed me over the edge, laughing as cum spurted out of my cock, some of it shooting up and hitting her in the face, the rest landing on her tits, gloves, and my penis.
Then I slumped against the post, totally defeated. Carol pushed me down with her foot so I was resting on the bottom turnbuckle. I watched as she shimmied out of her boxing shorts and walked over to me. She straddled my face with her thick brown bush, lowering her pussy until it was just an inch away from my mouth. I took in her scent, then leaned forward a little and started licking her. I was used to having my hands free to part the legs and really get my tongue in there, but I did the best I could - after a few licks up and down her slit, I pushed my tongue in. Carol moaned as I set about eating her pussy. After a few minutes she started taking charge, pressing her hips into me, pushing the back of my head into the turnbuckle. She started fucking my face and I just held on for dear life. She was close to her climax and after just a little bit she came, a guttering cry bouncing off the cabin walls - then, spent, she almost fell off me, stumbling away and sinking down to her knees.

She shucked her gloves, then came over to help me with mine (she made it look easy getting her own off - I made a note to try to learn how to do that). She grabbed a bottle of water outside the ring and we both sat against the ropes.
"Listen, Scott," she panted, "I like you, so I'm going to give you some tips." I nodded at her, too blown to verbalize a reply. "There's three ways to dominate your opponent - physically, emotionally, sexually. In boxing it's easiest to do it physically, but - " she squirted some water in her mouth - "that's usually what everyone expects and trains for. It's not as easy to dominate someone sexually with boxing gloves, but - " here she squirted some water on her heaving, cum-spattered breasts - "that just makes it sweeter when you do." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Just something to think about in your career."

My career? My head spun as Carol told me to open wide and shot some water into my mouth. Did I want to keep doing this?

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Naji; 13-Dec-15 at 16:12. Reason: Award information
Old 09-Oct-15, 00:08
Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Erotic M/F boxing

Awesome story, thanks for sharing.
Old 09-Oct-15, 01:40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thank you! More coming soon (spoiler alert: yes, our hero does want to keep boxing...)
Old 09-Oct-15, 08:37
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It's great to see you in here, Ham. I'm a big fan of your stories in Stone's yahoo group. I'm not as big a fan of boxing as wrestling but I have to say that I loved the way Carol fought in this story. I'm glad to hear that Scott does want to continue boxing. Thank you for a great story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-15, 16:07
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I don't know if this is your first story, but it's very very good!!
Old 10-Oct-15, 01:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thank you! I've been writing for a long time (wrote some truly embarrassing crap when I first started way back in high school) - I just discovered this forum recently.

Here comes chapter 2...
Old 10-Oct-15, 01:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

As it turned out, yes, I wanted to keep doing this. I asked Carol to set me up with some fights; she said yes and even offered to be my cornerwoman, but in return I had to agree to a few things. None of them were any problem; it was common-sense stuff about never, ever telling anybody, posting suspicious pictures or videos, that kind of thing. She also tried to scare me by telling me about the local boxing scene, feeding me horror stories about how most female boxers used modified gloves designed to grip a cock in the hole between the index finger and thumb, how I'd be getting beaten up pretty bad even if I won a match, how some fighters would be aiming to fuck me in the ass if they beat me. When I told her I was still interested and that I agreed to her terms, Carol told me she'd be setting me up with another young boxer she was managing and to show up at her cabin at 8 PM on Friday.

I was nervous the whole week - what if Carol set me up with a 6'3" 250 pound dude who was going to snap me in half? I tried to turn my nervous energy into something positive and went nuts at the gym. As it turns out I worried for nothing; when I showed up Friday wearing my trunks under a sweatsuit, I found myself matched up with a boxer named Erica. She was taller than average - 5'8" - and in pretty good shape, but I got the sense Erica was even more wet behind the ears than me; her crisp red gloves looked like they'd never been used and she didn't even have boxing trunks or boots, wearing a pair of cutoff jean shorts and no shoes. As she stood across the small ring whispering back and forth with Carol, I took the opportunity to give her the once over.
I quickly scanned her long face - brown eyes, thin lips, strawberry blonde hair that reached just past her slightly square jaw, most of the strands currently tucked behind her ears. She was fighting topless, sporting little mosquito-bite A cups; no worry of getting knocked out by her tits like I had Carol's. Her arms and stomach were only very slightly muscled - she didn't have Carol's flabby arms and gut, but it looked like she hadn't been working out for long. (And that's quite a statement from a guy who had been taking boxing lessons and working out for all of two months.) I wondered if this was her first fight ever; I tried to tamp down my growing excitement, figuring that over-confidence would be deadly.

Soon Carol wrapped up her conversation with Erica, walking to the center of the ring and motioning us both over. We approached and she laid down the rules:
"Whoever loses is going to be working the weights and the bags for six months before I set them up for another match. Any questions?" I shook my head; Erica was, I think, trying to give me a mean glare, but it looked more like she'd smelled a fart. Carol retreated and played a ring bell sound from her iPhone.
We came at each other carefully, testing each other's defenses with jabs. I quickly found that I had a slight reach advantage, and although I wasn't able to get past Erica's guard yet, I managed to start pushing her backwards. Just when I thought I had her where I wanted her she surprised me with a huge sidestep that took her to my left side; I'm sure she must have left herself open, but I was so in the zone keeping my guard up and throwing jabs I didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late and she hooked a hard right into my stomach.
I backed off, guard up. She came in trying to capitalize, but I was prepared this time, slipping a high, slow straight punch, countering with my own straight right to her stomach. She groaned and threw a left hook at my head, trying to back me off - I blocked it and ducked in, jabbing at her stomach, then throwing a right hook into her small right breast.
This brought a almost cartoonish look of shock to her face. Her hands were frozen too low, covering her midsection; I threw a left-right jab combo at her head. Up came her hands, leaving me a free shot at her stomach that I gratefully took. I had her where I wanted her now, just reacting to my offense, and she made a mistake, dropping her guard - too low, covering just her stomach - and I had time to wind up and hit her in the jaw with a right hook, popping my hips and putting my body into it.

Erica sat down heavily, stunned. I looked at Carol to see if she'd count - she pointed at me and I started counting, slowly. Erica was on her feet by four. I kept counting, intending to give her a standing eight count, but she cut this short as she came in and slugged me hard in the stomach as I was mid "seven".
I guess this was my turn to be shocked; I'd figured this fight would have the same rules as the previous one where we'd count each other out, and it was all I could do to cover up, unable to stop myself from bending over in front of her as I tried not to barf on her feet. She tagged me with a hard left hook to the jaw, and I barely managed to stay standing; then she floored me with a massive uppercut.

I coughed and took some big breaths as she started counting; I got up by six, and Erica came right at me. I was still a little woozy and I couldn't stop all her punches as she started landing jabs through my guard. Carol had been yelling advice to Erica the whole fight, but now that I was in trouble, she switched over to me, but I half-heard it at best; her screams to "keep those hands up!" didn't help as a quick right to my face left me stunned. Erica followed up with a heavy left-right-left combo, the first two punches to my stomach, the last one a head-turning hook that left me reeling. I couldn't defend myself as Erica came in and knocked me down again with a followup big left hook that landed right over my right eye.

I landed on my stomach with a winded gasp. Erica pulled my shorts off and I rolled away, shakily getting up to my feet. Erica attacked before I could get my gloves up, coming in and socking me in the face before I could even fully stand. I desperately clinched her, squeezing her bare tits into my chest. Erica shoved me away, and I couldn't get my guard back up before she smacked a left jab on my jaw, then a straight right in the middle of my face. I stumbled away from her, wiping my nose on my left glove to see if it was bleeding. There wasn't any blood, but my relief was short-lived as Erica turned me to face her and doubled me over with a uppercut into my stomach. Carol had switched sides again as she yelled at Erica to "corner him," and Erica roughly started pushing me towards the nearest corner. I went for a second clinch, but she brought me up short with another gut punch, and I couldn't stop her from forcing me back. I made one last desperate lunge at her head, but she weaved to the side and hit me with a devastating counter-punch, a right hook that hit me in the side of the head and had me seeing stars.
"Finish him off!" Carol ordered. I braced myself for the knockout punch, but it didn't come; instead Erica leaned in and started sucking on my neck. She gently pushed me back into the ringpost, then started rubbing my hard cock between her boxing gloves. I had a vague idea about letting her work me over and then resuming the fight, and honestly she seemed to be having a hard time working my cock with her gloves on - until Carol told her "glove him!". I couldn't look down to see what was happening, but I'm guessing that Erica had a set of those boxing gloves Carol had told me about with a cock-sized soft leather ring between the thumb and the rest of the glove, because it sure felt like that was what Erica started using on me. I tried to move out of the corner but her other hand came up and went across my neck, pinning me. Carol yelled at me to "do something," which was good advice that I didn't particularly need. Erica started picking up the pace with her glovejob, and I figured it was now or never; I leaned back against the rope, letting out what I hoped was a piteous sigh of defeat, then gave Erica the biggest shove I could muster.
Completely unprepared, Erica flew out of the corner and went down on her side. She rolled up to her feet before I could even get out a one and came at me with a snarl. She threw a big punch at my cock, but it was telegraphed and I slipped it. I recognized that she was off her game and came in peppering her face with jabs, trying to get her even more worked up. She swatted my punches away and came at me throwing a huge haymaker. I easily ducked this and sunk my glove into her stomach. Erica grunted but kept coming, walking into a left-right combo to her jaw. I dropped her to one knee with another gut punch, and, still sore about her attacking me while I was counting earlier, came in and dropped her with a big right hook to the head.
The force of the punch turned Erica so she hit the mat on her chest. I pounced on her and got her bottoms off, cursing the button on her jean shorts, fumbling at it with my gloves on. By the time I got these off Erica had recovered enough to push me away and get to her feet.
We circled each other, both naked, my cock at attention. Erica's pubes were shaved into a landing strip; I was still pretty turned on and tried not to stare. We came at each other and Erica struck first with a left that landed a little awkwardly on my side. I managed to counter with a quick hook that smacked into her right tit. I didn't get as much power as I wanted into this, but it hurt her enough to win me the initiative as she backed up, glove over her breast. I followed her, trying to crack her defenses, but she recovered quicker than I'd hoped and started giving punches back as good as she got. We were both covered in sweat and getting tired, and Carol was now yelling at both of us to keep our hands up and watch our feet as we stood there for a minute trading punches.
Erica was getting the worst of this and changed tactics, backing up a step and lunging at me with a long, straight right. I turned to the side and dodged, waiting until she went past and turned back towards me, then hammering a right into her stomach. She gasped and a followup left in the same spot had her coughing up spit. I threw a knockout right but she just managed to get her left glove up and block it. I tried to press my advantage, but she retreated, guarding herself, and I couldn't get past her hands; I was, perhaps, a little over-eager, and my offense was a little sloppy.

But, if I couldn't get through her guard, I decided to corner her. It took some time - I really wished these matches had actual rounds; we surely would have been in the double digits by now - but I managed to back her into one of the corners. Between having no room to maneuver and having so much of her body to defend (with low blows being legal), I was in a great spot; Erica couldn't cover everywhere at once, and I simply threw quick punches at whatever spot she wasn't covering. I couldn't get much power behind these, but I felt like they were starting to add up as Erica ate hits to the jaw, chest, stomach, and a few to her bare pussy. Carol told me to finish her, and I wasn't really sure what to do; Erica was slowing down, but she still seemed to have enough gas in the tank to stop me from going for a knockout punch. Instead, I figured the rules were out the window anyway and I might as well try something different - I hit Erica with one last right to the jaw, then bent over, slamming my shoulder into her stomach. Carol didn't stop me, so I backed up a step and gave Erica another one; her back was up against the cheap, hard ringpost, and I heard a satisfying moan as I knocked the air out of her.
Just to be sure I kept laying them in; Erica took six or seven of these before she found the energy to put her gloves my shoulders. Now she seemed to be really hurting, though, and she couldn't stop me from slamming a right hook into her gut. I felt my glove sink in to her tummy, and she groaned, slumping against me. I pushed her back, looping her right arm against the top rope; she didn't move. I lowered my mouth to her right breast, running my tongue around her nipple. This drew a gasp and I went to work, first teasing her hardening nipples, then taking one after the other into my mouth; she still didn't stop me and I went to flicking my tongue up and down on her small tits, then drawing a circle around each with my tongue.
Erica was clearly out of it, and I decided to risk going in for the kill. I moved down, kneeling in front of her, and gently spread her thighs. Erica was hanging on to the ropes to stay standing now and I delivered the finishing move, pressing my tongue into her pussy. She reached down and I panicked for a second, but she didn't try to stop me; she just put her gloves on the back of my head and pushed, trying to get more sensation. I darted my tongue in and out of her hot pussy as she pressed back against me. I pressed my tongue in, as deep as I could get it, wiggling my tongue frantically. Erica gave it up, her bare toes curling into the mat as she rode her climax. I kept at her until she went limp; then I stood and unhooked her arms from the top rope. I gave her a gentle shove towards the middle of the ring, wincing as she dead-weight smacked into the mat on her chest. She didn't move as I counted her out, and after my triumphant shout of "Ten!" Carol played another bell ringing sound on her iphone. I walked over to Erica, who was just starting to stir.
To be honest I wasn't really sure what to do now. I didn't have anything against Erica and it felt mean and unnecessary to fuck her mouth after I'd already beaten her. As I shucked my gloves Erica rolled over and looked up at me. She motioned me down and I knelt by her head. She smiled up at me and leaned up, taking just the tip of my cock in her mouth. She made a stroking motion with her hand; I didn't get it until she pointed at me. Taking her cue I reached down and started jerking off with my right hand, cupping my left (still with glove on) behind her head. Erica started swirling her tongue around my cockhead. This felt great, and although I thought briefly of slowing my hand down to last longer, I quickly found I was past the point of no return. I threw my head back as I started spurting into Erica's waiting mouth, using just my index & middle fingers and thumb to milk my cock. Erica greedily sucked it down, running her tongue over my tip until she'd swallowed the last drop. Then she slid back, releasing my cock from her mouth, and I sank to my knees, as spent as I can ever remember being.

We shared some small talk while taking post-fight drinks and toweling off - nothing I can remember - and then I headed home, head still swimming. I'd won my first fight! The first of many, I hoped; I could barely get to sleep that night with excitement.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-15, 01:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I thought I'd done pretty well in my last match - my first win! - but Carol kindly told me that I had a lot of work to do and not to get too confident. Somewhat hurt, I asked her what she meant; I'd won, and I thought fairly convincingly. She told me that my boxing skills were coming along fine, but I had to work on my mental game. I found myself getting a gentle lecture about how even though I'd won the physical fight, I'd let Erica dictate how I got off afterward; apparently in Carol's view I'd dominated Erica physically, but I had let her dominate me sexually. At first I didn't really buy this - at the end of the day I'd cum down her throat - but the more I thought about it I guessed she might have had a point; maybe I should have fucked her mouth, or gotten her doggy-style. Heck, I earned it after winning that fight, didn't I?
I didn't really know what to make of all this, and I had a long time to ponder it as Carol told me since I had only half-won, I was sentenced to three months of practice before I could get another match. I managed to beg her down to six weeks, which still felt like forever.
During that six weeks I also worried about my opponent; I got it into my head that Carol was going to try and prove her point by setting me up with a mean dominatrix or one of the anal rapists she'd so sternly warned me about when I'd first started my career under her. I only got more nervous as I found out the fight wouldn't be at Carol's cabin; when the night rolled around she met me outside a run-down gym on Lark street. After unlocking the old double doors, she gave me a swat on the butt and told me to get changed.

After getting my gear on, I soon found myself sitting on a short stool, looking out across a old, beat up full size ring at my opponent. She was a tall, slim Mexican woman whose silk robe identified her as Rosa. I made a note to get myself a robe; they really added presence. Rosa looked up at me and shrugged off her robe (which ended up in a heap in her corner; I had Carol in mine, but she didn't have anybody with her, so it lay where it fell). She stood proudly on display as I did a slow scan, taking in her outfit first: Her silk boxing shorts were Mexican-flag pattered in three broad stripes of green, red, and white. Her gloves matched with the left in green and the right in red, finished off with white boots. Like my other opponents she was starting topless, and my gaze next came to rest on her torso, which was covered in impressive tattoos: She had a full sleeve on each arm, and from her waistband up to her collarbone was 90% inked. My gaze slid up from the flaming angel on her tight stomach to the spiderweb tattoos encircling each nipple on her plump B-cups. I made quick note of her lean, muscled arms and impressive abs. I didn't want to linger too long here for fear of scaring myself further - I wondered if I could even make a dent in her stomach muscles - and I shifted my gaze up to her head. Her midnight hair was cut into what I can only describe as a very chunky bob, tendrils styled in seemingly random directions on each side of her narrow face (I'd find out later that she pretty much went to bed with a ton of product in her hair, if anyone's girlfriend wants to go for the "intense Mexican Medusa" look); her big dark eyes and full lips stood out against her dark skin. I'd have guessed she was in her 30's somewhere, but it was impossible to tell; I couldn't even guess her weight with much confidence. I could peg her height at around five ten and her slim build would lead me to guess she was somewhere in the 130's, but beyond that all I could say is that she looked the most like a boxer out of any of my opponents yet.
She'd finished her own lookover, noticed me looking and thrust her chin at me: "You scared?" I shook my head no, but I think she saw through me; she just smiled back. She started shadowboxing, displaying a feline grace and agility I was pretty sure I couldn't match. Carol told her to knock it off, quickly walking over to hit the ring bell and start the fight.

We came at each other, guards up; I took a cautious tack, advancing slowly throwing jabs, keeping plenty of distance between us. Rosa seemed content to feel me out for a few minutes, but once she'd gotten my measure she pounced. I was caught flat-footed and she got a punch through my guard, a quick, low right-hander that landed square on my waistband. She didn't have a ton of power behind it, but I was so surprised she managed to drive most of the air out of me, and the next thing I knew she had smacked a left into my mouth, then threw a crushing right hook to the jaw. I staggered back, guard up, and she followed me, throwing a mix of jabs and quick hooks.
As much as Carol had outclassed me with her experience, Rosa had both that and was at least a decade younger. I didn't have as big of a skill gap with her as I had with Carol, but her much more toned physique more than made up for it. I wondered if this was what Erica had felt like as I retreated under Rosa's assault. Carol screamed at me to watch my ring position, but it was too late; Rosa had already backed me into a corner. I tried to clinch with her, waiting for her to draw an arm back to close in with her, but she was terribly fast; I ended up walking into a straight right punch to the face that left me reeling. Rosa came in and started working my body, slamming her gloves into my stomach and sides. I managed to push her away, but she came right back at me, stunning me with a left hook to the face. I sort of got the clinch I was looking for as I collapsed against her, instinctively wrapping my arms around her. I thought that I had her arms locked up, but she simply pulled them free, surprising me by forcing me to bend over. She got me in a headlock, wrapping her left arm around my neck, and her right arm went to work punching me in the side. I tried to hit her in the stomach, but her gloved left hand was in the way, and I couldn't see well enough to get around it. "You're cheating!" I managed. "Let go!"
"Aw, go cry to your mommy," she laughed. She did take a half-step back, opening up a little space between us, and I thought this was my chance to escape, but I was too slow - she'd backed up to give herself room to hit me with a short uppercut that landed in my stomach. She released the headlock and I flopped, stunned, to the canvas on my chest.
In a daze, I felt Rosa pulling my boxing shorts off. For a second I thought about letting her count me out, but with a groan I managed to roll over onto my back. Rosa backed off and didn't even count, letting me recover for a few seconds before I got up. She asked if I wanted to continue; I nodded and we closed.

I honestly had no clue what to do. I was clearly outmatched, and the idea of Rosa toying with me until she knocked me out wasn't very appealing. I risked a glance at Carol; she gave me a go-ahead motion at Rosa, who was rapidly closing me.
Desperate, I went on the offensive. Rosa must have not been expecting this as I managed to get over her guard with a left jab. I turned her head, just enough to come in with a harder gut punch - but this slipped off her flat stomach. Rosa threw a big right hook I managed to duck under, and I came back with a left-right to her tits. Rosa covered up with a snarl, but I guess I got cocky as I aimed a big punch at her head. She went under it, coming in and slamming a left into my stomach. I saw it coming enough to clench my stomach, which reduced the impact to merely hurting like hell; but Rosa must have expected me to go down as she had seriously over-extended herself. I attacked with some quick jabs at her face, then finished the combo with a left hook that stunned her. I tried to capitalize, but she was still too fast for me as she managed to cover up and back away. I followed her, cautiously, wary of a surprise attack; I guess this was a mistake as it gave her a breather, and she ambushed me with a series of quick jabs that climaxed in a crushing right hook to my stomach. I covered up and she blasted an uppercut to my chin. I took a stumbling step back and then sat down heavily. Instead of counting, Rosa backed off and motioned for me to stand. I took a deep breath and got to my feet warily; Rosa asked if I wanted to continue. I nodded and we closed.
I had a half-formed plan of luring her into trying to put me away and then pouncing; I left my guard a little out of position and responded a little sluggishly to her probing hooks and jabs. She came on more confidently, mixing heavier straight punches and quick uppercuts. I had to take a hard right to the stomach, but she left me enough of a window to fire a snap shot at her head, then a followup jab. I couldn't get much power behind this, but it set up more hits: A right jab to the side, then a left hook to the jaw. I got my body weight into it and Rosa spun away from me, tripping on her feet and landing on the mat with a satisfying smack.

I knew she wasn't going to stay down for long and I pounced, desperately wanting to at least strip her in return. I managed to peel her shorts off (as quickly as I could wearing boxing gloves). Barely had I slid them off than Rosa popped back up to her feet. She looked pissed and came in with a hard right hand straight to my face that left me reeling. She dug her left into my stomach and my knees turned to jelly. I blindly tried to shove her away, but I couldn't stop her as she came right in, hooking a glove under each one of my arms. I was wondering what the hell she was doing and she threw me to the mat, twisting her hips so I landed hard on my back. I groaned and took a breath before starting to get up, but was interrupted as Rosa dropped her butt down on my stomach. I made a weak attempt to push her off, but she shot her right glove through my arms and into my face. Stunned, I couldn't stop her from pinning my wrists under her thighs. She drew her right arm back for a punch, then stopped; she asked if I wanted to give up.
I shook my head no. I probably should have just given up here; my spastic struggling under her was useless. But I had to learn the hard way, and she started laying punches into my face, right, left, right, left, right, until I was only half conscious, only able to react to each blow with a gasp or a groan. I could feel my face swelling under her punishing blows.

Before I was totally knocked out she left off, and I peered up at her panting on top of me, feeling the heat from her pussy where she was pressing it into my skin. She shifted position a little, sliding down, leaning over me so her sweaty breasts were danging over my face.
"Suck my tits," she rasped. I leaned up and stated working on her dark nipples, which were already hard as I sucked and licked them. After a moment she let me pull my right arm free, and I put my right glove on her back, drawing her closer. Rosa kept one gloved hand behind my head, probably to keep me from trying to escape, which was far beyond my thoughts - I was enjoying myself too much, my cock stirring to life as I worshiped her breasts.
After a little while of this Rosa gently pushed me down to the mat. "Just lay there, champ..." she got on top of me in a 69, her musky, bushy crotch right above my mouth. I stuck out my tongue as she lowered it, hearing a satisfied growl as I started licking her pussy. I lapped up her juices, having some idea of making her cum and then winning the match; I moved on to running my tongue around her entrance, trying to tease her a bit, just long enough to build some anticipation. Then, thinking I had her where I want her, I tried to finish her off, pushing my tongue into her pussy. I was rewarded with a primal groan and I set to work, trying to make Rosa cum before she changed her mind. She pushed her hips down and I got my tongue in as deep as it would go, wriggling it for all I was worth. This was harder than how I'd finished off Erica, and I was having a little bit of a hard time breathing, but it was worth it as I heard Rosa's escalating moans of pleasure. I pressed in for the kill, Rosa's hips closing around my head and squeezing as she came. I held on as she climaxed, taking in a big gulp of air as she released me and went limp, flopping on top of me in a sweaty heap.

After taking a minute to catch my breath I made a move to get up, but was stopped cold as Rosa took my cock into her mouth. I lay there paralyzed as she ran her mouth up and down my length, then slid back, holding just the tip between her lips as she flicked her tongue against my opening.
Just as I was getting into this she climbed off me. She pulled me up to my feet and started roughly dragging me over towards the ropes. My head was spinning, but I still had some fight in me and started struggling with her. She shot an elbow into my stomach, hitting my solar plexus, and I bent over. She got me in a headlock and pulled me the rest of the way. I had managed to recover a little and when she let go, I stood up and threw what I thought was a quick, vicious jab at her that missed by a good six inches. She slammed her knee into my stomach and I fell down to my knees, gagging. I heard the soft plop of Rosa's gloves hitting the mat as she shed them, then she floored me with a huge spinkick to the jaw.
I was seeing stars as Rosa pulled me up to my feet. She kept me bent over, and I was barely aware of what she was doing as she tied my arms in the ropes, pulling them both straight out ahead of me, then wrapping them each with thick loops of the top and middle rope. Panicking, I tried to pull my arms out, but they were stuck; my hands were too big to get through.
Rosa had walked behind me and gave my bare ass a hard smack. I whimpered bracing for a spanking; instead she peeled my buttcheeks apart and blew into my asshole, giggling at the whine of fear and anticipation I let out. "Relax." That was easy for her to say, but it was all I could do not to scream when I felt her spreading cold lube into my asshole. I briefly wondered if this was in her bag or Carol had thrown it to her; I was trying to think of anything but what was about to happen. Rosa wouldn't let me, asking "Does your girlfriend ever do this?"
"No," I managed, my voice quaking.
"Too bad. Relax, unclench..." I tried; "Here it comes..." I felt one of her long index fingers pressing against my ass; I let out a pathetic moan as she slid it in, panting as she hilted it. "How's that, Scott?" When I didn't answer right away, her other hand came between my legs, grabbing my hard cock. "Oh, you like it!" She started stroking my dick with her lubed hand, stopping to run her thumb over the head as I leaked pre-cum. The finger in my ass didn't move much, only coming out a few inches before gently being slid back in, but it was enough to drive me wild. I fruitlessly bucked my hips a little, her long silky strokes bringing me close to the edge quickly.
I groaned in frustration as she backed off, just holding my cock. "Do you want to cum, Scott?" I managed a yes. "Of course you do. You need to ask my permission." My resistance had completely vanished; I managed a halting "I'd like to cum," which didn't do the job. "You need to show some respect.You can call me Mistress Rosa."
"Please, mistress Rosa," I begged shamelessly.
"Please WHAT?"
"Please let me cum. Please!" I felt Carol staring at me, but I didn't care; at that moment I didn't care about anything but the release Rosa was denying me.
"Hmmm, well... I guess that's good enough." Her had picked up speed again; I had gotten so close to the edge I had deflated a little, but she quickly had me hard as a rock; A few dozen quick strokes after that and I couldn't hold on. She must have felt it too as she yelled "You wanted to cum - now cum!"
I did; her fast, smooth jerks and pistoning finger drove me over the edge. I came onto the mat, shooting spurt after spurt as Rosa milked me. "That's it. Shoot a nice big load for me." I couldn't do anything else; my cock kept pulsing in her hand until I felt like I'd never cum again.
She pulled her hands away and I stood there panting. "Guess we better make it official," she giggled, walking around to my front and freeing my hands. I barely managed to stay standing; she walked over to me and laid me down on the mat, planting a quick kiss on my lips before slowly counting me out as I looked into her eyes. At ten she reached down to ruffle my hair, then stood up, bowed to Carol, and went to the back, hips swaying with the confidence of a hunter who'd just devoured her prey.

I'd have liked to have savored that moment, but the next thing I saw was Carol looking down at me. I was afraid she was going to be mad, but she just asked if I could stand up; I could, and she helped me into the back, then waited for me to shower and made sure I was okay to drive home before we split. She told me to email her when I wanted another fight; it took all of three weeks before I couldn't contain myself from contacting her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-15, 10:18
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Please write more this has been very good!!
Old 11-Oct-15, 23:55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

When Carol showed me my next opponent, I thought I'd done something to piss her off; Vivian is a mountain of a woman, a five-ten bodybuilder with arms as big as my thighs, six pack abs, and the shoulders of a NFL linebacker.
"Are you trying to kill me?!" I blurted.
"She's in great shape, but her technique sucks," Carol explained. "No offense, but you need to get better quickly. Either you'll be good enough to beat her, or, well, I hope you have a good cover story for having two black eyes."
I didn't, but I agreed to the match anyway; I was getting addicted to this, and if this is what I had to do to keep going, well, that was that.
The match was made for Friday at 7 PM in a anonymous little bolthole of a gym downtown - this one made the last one look like Madison Square Garden; there wasn't much more here than a few cheap lockers and a beat-up full size ring. As I sat on the battered stool in my corner, Carol massaging my shoulders, as I looked across the ring at my opponent.
I'd guess Vivian was in her late 30's, although it was hard to tell with all the tanning she did. Her face wasn't bad, marred only by a slightly too-big nose; her sparkling dark eyes were running up and down my body, no doubt taking me in as I was doing to her. I looked up at her hair, which was pulled into two deep magenta pigtails; her haircut looked a little weird when matched up with her impressive body. My two inch height advantage felt pretty insignificant as my eyes roamed over her ripped physique. She wasn't wearing a robe, and there were muscles rippling under her skin everywhere I could see except her massive DD breast implants. Her gear of black trunks, boots, and gloves with gold trim completed the picture of a very formidable fighter.
Carol sent me out to the middle of the ring and I came face to face with Vivian. She looked even scarier up close. We took a few steps back as Carol rung the bell. (One thing I'll give this gym - it had a great sounding real ring bell; Carol's crappy iPhone speakers got the night off.)
Instead of putting up her gloves, Vivian walked up to me and placed her hands on her hips. "Go ahead," she taunted me in her feminine baritone. "Take a free one." She didn't have to ask twice. I went up to her and slammed a punch into her flexed abs, landing right on the small sunburst tattoo ringed around her bellybutton. It seemed to hurt me more than her as she laughed at my blow. "Another!" I drew my arm back and put my body into the punch as I'd been shown; it glanced off her stomach muscles. "My turn," she announced, throwing a huge overhand right. There was probably enough power in this to knock me into the next state, but it was so slow I easily went under it, then came up and nailed her right tit with an uppercut.
Vivian screamed and covered her breasts. Seeing no point breaking my hand on her stomach, I threw a quick jab combination at her head, finishing with a right hook that knocked her down.

This was the first knockdown of the fight, and I wasn't sure if I should start counting or get her bottoms. Vivian didn't leave me time to ponder this long; she was surprised, not hurt, quickly getting to her feet with a growl of "Got a little fight in ya!" She motioned me on with her gloves and we closed. I attacked her head, thinking my speed and reach would let me get past her defense, but I couldn't crack her guard; Carol said she wasn't a great boxer, but she was good enough to make this difficult. After weathering my assault for a few seconds Vivian counter-punched with heavy rights and lefts I was able to dodge or block, but I realized this was a losing strategy - I was barely hurting her with the jabs I managed to flick through her guard, and a single one of her punches would be big trouble for me. I started backing off and she lumbered after me with a dismissive grunt: "You here to fight or what?"
I launched another attack aimed at her head. After blocking a few jabs and a hook, she obliged me by overcommitting to a straight right aimed at my jaw. I ducked under it, coming up with a series of jabs to her tits. She covered up, backpedaling, and I followed. She was so busy covering her chest she couldn't stop me from hitting her with a quick right jab that set up a left-right-left combo to her head, the last hook having enough power to knock her down again.
This time Vivian stayed down long enough for me to start counting. She started getting up at four and was back on her feet by eight. "Stay away from my tits," she groaned.
"Make me." I came at her, figuring she'd be looking for me to keep going after her chest, so instead I went headhunting. She may have still been a little woozy as I slipped a left she threw, bringing her hands down with a jab at her stomach - why she even felt the need to guard her apparently unbreakable abs I don't know - and she left herself open for a stunning left hook, then ate a beautiful straight right square in the middle of her face. Amazingly she didn't go down, although she took a step back and shook her head. I stopped to admire my work, realizing too late I should have moved in for the kill as her gloves came back up and she approached me.
Vivian had apparently figured out that throwing endless haymakers that never connected was a bad idea, and she took a more careful approach, staying at medium range and throwing left and right hooks. These were still slow enough for me to avoid, but I had to give ground with every dodge. I could tell what she was doing - if she managed to back me into the ropes I'd be in big trouble. Luckily with a full-sized ring I had some time to think before she got me there, and the solution I reached was her obvious weakness. I pushed a swinging left hook out of the way and stepped in with a short uppercut to her left tit.
"You turd!" she shrieked. I had expected her to cover up or back off, but she surprised me by yelling "How do you like this?!" darting in with a jab that hit me right in the crotch. I wasn't wearing a cup, and I crossed my gloved hands over my cock and balls in a futile reaction to the pain. Vivian followed up with an uppercut and she hit me so hard I didn't know what had happened until I was on my back and she was pulling off my shorts. I coughed and tried to gather my wits and felt Vivian rolling me over onto my chest. She pulled my hips up and started spanking me. With her glove still on, this was not pleasant; I was still dazed from her uppercut, and she got in a good minute or two of this before I managed to push her away and get up to my feet.
"Pretty sure that was a low blow," I gasped.
"Then don't go after my tits!"
"They're big targets!"
I figured I could do one better; after that exchange she would probably believe I was going to go after them again, and I came at her throwing a flurry of quick jabs aimed at her chest. She took the bait, her hands coming up just enough for me to slip a hit below the belt under her guard. I was rewarded with a deep moan as Vivian bent over. I returned her earlier favor of a uppercut, and if I didn't quite knock her as silly as she had me, it was enough to dump her on the mat on her chest. I quickly stood over her and pulled her shorts off. Vivian angrily pushed me away and got to my feet. "It's gonna be like that?" she barked. I nodded. She was furious and came at me with a freight train of a right hand punch. I ducked it and darted in, throwing a fruitless jab at her stomach. The followup left to her jaw was more successful, and the quick combo of jabs to her left breast had her reeling long enough for me to land a hard punch to her right tit that pancaked it against her ribcage.
Vivian bellowed and tried to take my head off with a backhand. I went under it and hit her with a return left hook to the jaw. She was stunned - at this point I think my headhunting tactics were weakening her up - and I slammed a right-left pair of straights into her face, then put all the strength I could muster into a finishing uppercut.
It hit her right under the chin and Vivian fell straight back like a tree that had been cut down, a long rope of spit flying out of her mouth, the ring shaking as her big, bulky body slammed into it.

I backed off and started counting, figuring she wasn't going to get up. To my amazement she rolled over, groaned, and pushed herself up to her knees, then her feet at about eight. I asked if she wanted to keep going and she just let out a dismissive grunt, spitting on the mat.
She was definitely missing a step as she came at me, panting heavily, and started throwing slow, sloppy, heavy blows. I counterpunched with some exploratory hits to her stomach; despite the beating she'd taken it was still seemingly invincible. I'm sure I could have broken her muscles down eventually, but I figured she was already starting to get punch drunk from all my head hits, and I didn't want to make a mistake and let her land another punch - despite their distinct lack of speed, I didn't doubt there was a lot of power behind them.
I went back to pounding her head, throwing in the occasional jab at her tits to keep her guard down. Vivian had no answer, trying to cover up and back off. I maneuvered her into the ropes where she momentarily stopped me with a last-ditch flurry of wild punches. I opened up a little distance between us and let her punch herself out - none of these came very close to landing - and it wasn't long before she left me an opening. I came in and smacked a punch into her shaved pussy. Vivian groaned and slumped back against the ropes. I draped her arms over the top rope to hold her up and started using her tits like speedbags.
After a minute she managed to back me off with some flailing blows and come off the ropes, but it was obvious she was just about out of gas. I went in for the kill, and her considerably slow reaction time left her basically defenseless; I slammed punches into her jaw that sent her head whipping left or right, jabs and hooks into her bruising tits that drew pitiful cries, even some stomach hits to keep her guessing about my target. For the finale I gave her a punch between the legs - I was still mad about her earlier dick punch - that set her up for a finishing right hook that dumped her on the mat.
This time it looked like Vivian wasn't getting up; she laid on her back, spread eagle, eyes closed. I wasn't taking any chances; I walked over to her prone form and sat down on her stomach.
I pancaked her big right fake tit with a hard right. Her eyes snapped open with a scream as I drew my arm back with another punch. She gave up, begging me to stop; I kept my arm ready, waiting for more until she groaned "I'll suck your cock!"
That's what I wanted to hear. I scooted up, positioning myself so my dick was right over her mouth, and she leaned up, giving it some long wet licks with her tongue. She reached up and grabbed my hips - kind of; her gloves were still on - then started blowing me in earnest. I enjoyed her slurping and sucking for about a minute before I looked up and saw Carol meeting my eyes across the ring.
She was looking for some expression of dominance. I shucked my gloves off and pushed Vivian down. I got to my feet and pulled her up to her knees, then grabbed her hair. I used her pigtails as handles and started fucking her mouth. She gagged a little bit, but I ignored it and kept pumping away. I was feeling pretty good from her earlier efforts and I didn't hold back as I pistoned in and out of her hot mouth, her spit lubricating my cock. I felt myself going over the edge and picked up speed, my thrusts getting wild as I started coming. I hilted my dick as I shot my load down her throat, keeping my grip on her hair. After the last pulse I kept my cock in her mouth until I was sure she'd swallowed it all. With a happy sigh I released her and let her sink to the mat. Carol came out of the corner applauding, then had me pose over Vivian as she took some pictures - my foot on her face, all that good stuff.
I guess I'd passed the test, and without even a black eye; a few weeks later Carol emailed me saying she was going to set me up with "a real fight".
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, m/f, mixed boxing