Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-19, 20:05
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anastaxia (UK) reviews

I was a regular wrestler of hers when she was based out of Vancouver....she was great, easy to deal with, beautiful and most of all a fun wrestler....easily one of my favorites of all time. I would highly recommend her.
when we wrestled it was extremely fun, when we talked it was very intelligent, I could/would ask for nothing more. It was a big loss for me when she moved back to London,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-20, 21:07
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

2020 had been a really dry year for sessions... I had one in January, one in August and I wasn't expecting more due to the various lockdows and travel restrictions all over Europe. So it was quite a surprise receiving an e-mail from her advertising about her upcoming tour.

Setting up the session was easy, and we ended up meeting a few days ago. It's been an absolute blast. I asked about a domination wrestling session, and she couldn't have delivered better. She's quick, agile, really strong for her size, doesn't let you a single second's break, with killer scissors, killer RNC (she made me pass out a few times with it) and perfect assets for facesitting and breast smothering.

And on top of that, really fun and nice to be around. 100% recommendation, and I will definitely try to meet her again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-20, 03:54
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I agree- she is maybe the strongest lady I’ve wrestled. She has special smothering techniques which really cut off your breathing in an instant. I could not believe her strength without any specialized grappling skills. My only issue would be her wild domme side- as she is first and foremost been considered a dominatrix. If you aren’t into having your nipples tortured- things of that nature- I would advise you explicitly state those limitations beforehand. She can really put a hurtin to you! All the same, I’d label her as the most underrated lady in the mixed wrestling world today.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 19:54
dark4422
This message has been deleted by dark4422.
Old 11-Jan-21, 15:08
Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25
Last Achievements

i finally had the chance to meet Her in Paris for a duo session with a dom in Paris (Miss Inanna Justice).

We had a little scenario where i'm a gangster and both of them are policewoman and they came to arrest me and interrogate me.

When i went out of the shower i was taken by the ladies and throw on the mats to start wrestling with Anastasia. And i was really surprised by her strength. I didn't even have the chance to fight back, this is the first time i get outmatched and overpowered by a Session girl this way. she only needed 3s to force to tap. she tried a lot of pins on me and each time i have only one solution to escape 'tapping'.

she's really strong very skilled and very beautiful.

when she was done of me she and Miss Innana tied me up on a chair and started the interogation.

I think that this session was the best session that i've ever had in my life. They're a very good players, we enjoyed the role play so much we had a lot of fun during the session.
I totally recommand her , now she's on the top of my session girls wrestlers list.

If you're in Paris you can meet her these days
The Following User Says Thank You to dark4422 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 09:40
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Speechless.

This single word could very well sum up my session with Anastaxia yesterday in Paris. She welcomed me on the mats for a semi-comp/domination session, although if you were there, you could have thought it was a domination session only.

I was indeed surprised by her skills and strength, even though I knew she was way above my level. Her legs are so strong, her triangle chokes (which she seems to love) made me suffocate in a pathetic way, and I'm convinced she never squeezed me with 100% of her strength. She made me tap around 30 times I believe, and sometimes with holds I didn't even knew could make me submit (at one point she like sat on my chest and did something I couldn't describe with my elbow, and that was a tap!).
During the whole hour, I don't think I was able to prevent her from submitting me once, she did whatever she wanted to with me. Like she said, she always get what she wants.

She also introduced me to the new world of knockouts, which I had never tried before. I was a bit nervous about it, but once she has made you go to sleep with her thighs, you can never forget how good it feels.

She also very kindly allowed me to worship her beautiful feet and legs, and she seemed to like it, so practice this feature before honoring her guys!

In conclusion, Anastaxia is not only meaner than a devil on the mats, she is also really to get along with, and our session was really fun! I highly recommend her and can't wait to meet her again!

PS: Don't forget to worship her calves, she loves it ^^
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 10:15
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Good to know her knockout policy has changed! Which holds did she use?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 10:21
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

For me, RNC did the trick, fast and painless, the instant she locked the hold I knew that I was going to pass out really fast if I didn't tap. Got knocked out something like 4 times, but it was light kos, she released the hold the second I went out.
Didn't try scissors ko, she probably can do it without problem, but I couldn't bear the pain and was tapping quite fast.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 10:23
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

To knock me out? She usually does it with a RNC, so she can watch you pass out, but I told I preferred to be knocked out by a Reverse Headscissor.

She used mainly used triangles and scissors, while still putting an emphasis on twisting my right arm while she was squeezing my neck. She also submitted me by squeezing my deltoids with her hands, and my deltoids are far from being muscular so I was surprised.

Did you met her since she came to France last month? I suppose she might be available later in Paris.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 11:20
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Nope, I met her a few years ago and we weren't a good fit, I don't plan on seeing her again. I rarely get along with wrestlers who advertise themselves as dominatrix.
Old 12-Jan-21, 13:21
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nope, I met her a few years ago and we weren't a good fit, I don't plan on seeing her again. I rarely get along with wrestlers who advertise themselves as dominatrix.
Hi Grapluc, i'm not sure you're right with Anastaxia. She's very professional when she keeps in touch with you. I was impressed that she remembered our session one year after and decides to train especially for upgrading her level (i won easily in a only pin submissions session). Like you, usually i don't like the dominatrix style but for sure i'll try one more time with her... Just to check if she's not just a dominatrix and i think she's a real competitor.
BR
Topi
The Following User Says Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:

Tags
anastaxia, headscissors, scissorhold, session review