Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jun-17, 06:41
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

Default Headscissoring a female

Hey all, first post here. I have seen countless discussion on here regarding girls putting guys in headscissors, making them tap or no, etc. This has spanned wives, girlfriends, exes, session girls, etc. I am wondering about the reverse circumstance. Have any of your guys put a woman in a headscissor hold of your own? And if so, how much was she able to withstand? And for the lady's reading this, I am interested in your responses as well. I know there is a significant lack of this type of real video online, and many less accounts than the standard 'girl scissors guy' talk, so please dont respond by saying how nobody cares about the answer to my question. Thanks everyone, looking forward to your response!
Old 19-Jun-17, 08:04
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Headscissoring female

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey all, first post here. I have seen countless discussion on here regarding girls putting guys in headscissors, making them tap or no, etc. This has spanned wives, girlfriends, exes, session girls, etc. I am wondering about the reverse circumstance. Have any of your guys put a woman in a headscissor hold of your own? And if so, how much was she able to withstand? And for the lady's reading this, I am interested in your responses as well. I know there is a significant lack of this type of real video online, and many less accounts than the standard 'girl scissors guy' talk, so please dont respond by saying how nobody cares about the answer to my question. Thanks everyone, looking forward to your response!
Maybe not quite the answer you're looking for, but on a date, once, I confessed to the lady I was dating my fetish and she said it turned her on. She wasn't dominant but she shared my fetish. She came home with me and we had sex. It was a one time thing. Not long after she started dating a friend of mine, but during the making out I body-scissored her pretty hard. She didn't complain. I couldn't tell how much she was into it, but I was kind of giving her what I would have wanted in her position.

A 2nd lady was curious and she let me body-scissor her. She was less into it. She had more of an "oh my god that's tight" reaction. I'd feel weird head-scissoring a girl. I'm not sure I could do it.
Old 19-Jun-17, 08:14

Very interesting. I know for a fact that with all of the women out there into kinks such as bdsm, pain, submission, etc that there would be women who would likely enjoy being put in some sort of scissorhold. That 1st lady you spoke of was probably one of them.
Old 19-Jun-17, 14:48
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

my wife can last a long time in a scissor, either body or head, but eventually she will give up
Old 19-Jun-17, 14:49
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Only during a session with Lena Vosters and she tapped out quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-Jun-17, 01:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
my wife can last a long time in a scissor, either body or head, but eventually she will give up
I see. This is your scissor in assuming.

Muself, my fiance knows that I like to be headscissored, and locks up in one once in a while. However, with bare feet she says that it hurts her ankles after a few minutes of scissoring. About a month ago she said the same when scissoring me, and when she was done she said that she wanted me to do it to her "so I know what it feels like on her ankles". I was like "I don't think you want that lol" but she said that yes she wanted me to see for myself. So she was laying in front of me facing away and I got her in a regular headscissor and crossed my ankles. I just sat there for a minute because I didn't want to hurt her, and she said "you actually have to squeeze!" So I straightened my legs slightly and said this is 10% strength. She grunted a bit. I then extended a bit further and said ok this is 20%. She kind of squealed a little and said that it was enough, and tapped out. She said that it had hurt on her jaw, since my legs are bigger than hers (her legs are thin and fit just around my neck). Anyway I told her it wasn't uncomfortable for my ankles, but then again I wasn't squeezing more than 20% power. She might try to wear long socks next time to pad those bony ankles!

So that is the only personal story I have on the subject, but she couldn't take more than 20% of my squeeze
The Following User Says Thank You to rickc For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-17, 13:55
Last Achievements

Default Re: Headscissoring a female

I think with my wife its more the fact that she does not like to lose a match, and giving up with her is hard to get
Old 20-Jun-17, 14:34
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

I never head scissored my wife. I'm pretty sure that she'd be ticked off enough that it would inhibit further wrestling.
However, I often body scissor her from behind with a full nelson.
I like to slowly force the submission and some sex-fight trash talk before letting her go. She usually trys to even the score when I'm not paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe not quite the answer you're looking for, but on a date, once, I confessed to the lady I was dating my fetish and she said it turned her on. She wasn't dominant but she shared my fetish. She came home with me and we had sex. It was a one time thing. Not long after she started dating a friend of mine, but during the making out I body-scissored her pretty hard. She didn't complain. I couldn't tell how much she was into it, but I was kind of giving her what I would have wanted in her position.

A 2nd lady was curious and she let me body-scissor her. She was less into it. She had more of an "oh my god that's tight" reaction. I'd feel weird head-scissoring a girl. I'm not sure I could do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-17, 22:35
Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Yes ı did.I put on you triangle choke to my friend.She was careless
Old 20-Jun-17, 22:41
Last Achievements

Since my wife has such a great headscissors, I sometime in the heat of battle will apply it just to get even

Tags
headscissor, headscissors, scissor, scissorhold, scissorholds, scissors