Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-17, 03:27
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Post Lucrecia reviews

This is my third attempt to write this session review about my wrestling session with Ms. Lucrecia from Prague. I don’t know why the two previous reviews vanished into cyber space, even though I pressed the submit button each time.
When I initially saw photos of Ms. Lucrecia wrestling against some males, I made up my mind that I wanted to experience wrestling against a beautiful female athlete, who is stronger, taller and heavier than I am. I knew that I would be defeated, but I did believe that I could give her a difficult enough time to limit the number of my submissions. Boy, was I wrong!
Setting up the session was a little challenging as we both were traveling at the time, but eventually we were able to agree to a time and a place for our two hour session I had requested. In these communications she was very prompt and courteous and I was looking forward to our meeting with great anticipation.
Seeing her in person in her hotel room is totally different than looking at her photos. To me she seemed to be a lot taller, more muscular and heavier than I had expected. I knew I was giving away some 30 kilos and 6 inches, but when she stood a few inches away from me, I had the feeling that I had shrunk in size.
We briefly discussed what I wanted to experience in this session. From the start we struck a very nice note in our communication which eased me into this session, even though I must admit I was a little intimidated by her. I could not help noticing her huge thighs, not muscular like the thighs of a body builder, but I could see the play of her muscles under her smooth skin. I made the same observation of her calves and biceps. We decided to partially wrestle on the king size bed, but also on the travel mats she had brought along.
To get things going we started with a standing head scissors. Once she turned on the pressure, I could not budge her, nor could I make any use of my arms which she had hooked up putting additional pressure on my shoulders. I had freely submitted to this hold as I was thinking I would be able to unbalance her. As stated no chance of that.
Once we started to wrestle my plans to making it very difficult for her went out the door. Literally with a couple of seconds I found myself trapped under her, controlling either one or both of my arms or my head. From there she proceeded to move me around at will, I was supporting her full weight while fighting for breath or trying to free my wrist or to prevent her from doing some other mischief. She usually let me struggle a bit, then gradually increased the pressure forcing me to tap out. This happened over and over again, she took me through quite a selection of holds, sometimes painful holds, sometime cutting of my air or applying arm-locks, head or body scissors. I tapped and tapped again. We pretty much wrestled non-stop, the outcome was more or less the same each time.
I had requested that she incorporate some face-sitting in our wrestling session, thinking I could make it very difficult for her to actually sit on my face as I planned to turn away my head. That too was a no-go. Once she had her full weight over my head, I was trapped, either with her hands or her feet she turned my face up and it was lights out for me, again I had to tap out. Had she wanted to, she easily could have sent me into La-La-Land.
She ended the session by tying up my arms behind me and straddling me for a short while. I was totally helpless and at her mercy. Even though I was thoroughly defeated, I had a very good time and I am anxious for a repeat performance.
Karlchen
Old 02-Apr-17, 14:44
brach311

Default Re: Lucrecia reviews

Could you tell us what is your height and weigh please?
Old 06-Apr-17, 23:38
Last Achievements

I am five foot six and weigh 170 lbs. Obviously I had a serious disadvantage in height and weight. Still, prior to our match I thought I would be able to hold my own strength-wise. No such luck, Lucrecia had in this regard a definite advantage as well. All Inwas able to accomplish was to delay the inevitable. Hope to do somewhat better in our next meetIng.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-17, 02:25
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlchen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is my third attempt to write this session review about my wrestling session with Ms. Lucrecia from Prague. I don’t know why the two previous reviews vanished into cyber space, even though I pressed the submit button each time.
When I initially saw photos of Ms. Lucrecia wrestling against some males, I made up my mind that I wanted to experience wrestling against a beautiful female athlete, who is stronger, taller and heavier than I am. I knew that I would be defeated, but I did believe that I could give her a difficult enough time to limit the number of my submissions. Boy, was I wrong!
Setting up the session was a little challenging as we both were traveling at the time, but eventually we were able to agree to a time and a place for our two hour session I had requested. In these communications she was very prompt and courteous and I was looking forward to our meeting with great anticipation.
Seeing her in person in her hotel room is totally different than looking at her photos. To me she seemed to be a lot taller, more muscular and heavier than I had expected. I knew I was giving away some 30 kilos and 6 inches, but when she stood a few inches away from me, I had the feeling that I had shrunk in size.
We briefly discussed what I wanted to experience in this session. From the start we struck a very nice note in our communication which eased me into this session, even though I must admit I was a little intimidated by her. I could not help noticing her huge thighs, not muscular like the thighs of a body builder, but I could see the play of her muscles under her smooth skin. I made the same observation of her calves and biceps. We decided to partially wrestle on the king size bed, but also on the travel mats she had brought along.
To get things going we started with a standing head scissors. Once she turned on the pressure, I could not budge her, nor could I make any use of my arms which she had hooked up putting additional pressure on my shoulders. I had freely submitted to this hold as I was thinking I would be able to unbalance her. As stated no chance of that.
Once we started to wrestle my plans to making it very difficult for her went out the door. Literally with a couple of seconds I found myself trapped under her, controlling either one or both of my arms or my head. From there she proceeded to move me around at will, I was supporting her full weight while fighting for breath or trying to free my wrist or to prevent her from doing some other mischief. She usually let me struggle a bit, then gradually increased the pressure forcing me to tap out. This happened over and over again, she took me through quite a selection of holds, sometimes painful holds, sometime cutting of my air or applying arm-locks, head or body scissors. I tapped and tapped again. We pretty much wrestled non-stop, the outcome was more or less the same each time.
I had requested that she incorporate some face-sitting in our wrestling session, thinking I could make it very difficult for her to actually sit on my face as I planned to turn away my head. That too was a no-go. Once she had her full weight over my head, I was trapped, either with her hands or her feet she turned my face up and it was lights out for me, again I had to tap out. Had she wanted to, she easily could have sent me into La-La-Land.
She ended the session by tying up my arms behind me and straddling me for a short while. I was totally helpless and at her mercy. Even though I was thoroughly defeated, I had a very good time and I am anxious for a repeat performance.
Karlchen
Sounds lovely.
Old 26-May-17, 03:28
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'd really like to meet Lucrecia too. I've met many larger girls and I really like to challenge myself to see if I can keep from being ragdolled. I'm a little bigger than you at 5'11" and 180 pounds, so I know beforehand that I'd be no match for Lucrecia. How tall and heavy is she in your estimation? How strong is she? Was she stronger in the upper body or could you match her arm strength? How does she compare to others if you've had other session experience? Sorry for all the questions.
Old 09-Jun-17, 15:00
Last Achievements

When we met she told me she weighed 110 kgs and she is 6ft tall which put me at a decided disadvantage. When we locked up Starting on our knees she typically was able to gain the top position usually taking one of my arms out of play as it was wedged under either her knee or under my body. From there she worked on my free arm and then she could do about anything she wanted. I prefer wrestling larger ladies. Most recently I had a session with Bunny Glamazon. Lucrecia was definitely stronger than I. She took about 20 seconds to put down my arm in arm wrestling. And once she had scissored my head there was no escape, I had to tap.
The Following User Says Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-17, 06:47
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Wow! 110 kg and 6' tall is a formidable opponent. I'm 5'11", but I only weigh about 82 kgs. I'm sure she'd do to me what she did to you. I also met Bunny and felt her power, but I didn't have the pleasure of wrestling her. I would be no match for her either. That was a given. She's also a big girl. What other big girls have you met to compare to Lucrecia?
Old 12-Jun-17, 13:48
Last Achievements

Thea Bennington - about 5'11" and I would think 200 lbs. - a very nice lady, athletic, very strong upper arms. Typically would pin me, but struggled to do it.

Gaby Hames - 6'1" very strong and with a bit of a dominant streak, after tapping out, she would release the hold but immediately change into another equally painful submission. A great experience for me.

Skytriss - again very considerate lady, but at 6'6" and a bit under 300 lbs. she could put me into any position she chose to.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 21:58
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Madam Lucrecia does not follow through with her emails. I emailed her twice for a session. She never responded. When I emailed her the third time, she said she was booked and only had morning sessions available. I can't do morning. I have to work. I was so disappointed.
Old 18-Jun-17, 00:47
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Madam Lucrecia does not follow through with her emails. I emailed her twice for a session. She never responded. When I emailed her the third time, she said she was booked and only had morning sessions available. I can't do morning. I have to work. I was so disappointed.
So she followed through , but you just couldn't work out a time that was convenient for the both of you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post: