Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-18, 07:08
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia reviews

Normally I don't like BBW, but I find myself really attracted to Lucrecia and her curvy body. I'm planning a trip to Europe this year and Lucrecia is someone I want to meet.

Can anyone answer if she does KOs, heavy foot worship stuff, sensual wrestling, and if she can be really mean, cruel and ignore taps etc...

Would be appreciated

I would ask her myself but I only like emailing girls within a few months of my travels.
Old 04-Apr-18, 03:43
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
... but I find myself really attracted to Lucrecia and her curvy body. Can anyone answer if she does KOs, sensual wrestling, and if she can be really mean, cruel and ignore taps etc.?
Yeah, me too. I noticed only a few trips to the USA from her, and none recently. I wouldn't want her to travel just on the pretext of making plans around me. That having been said, she had gradually become one of the top hotties in my mind right now. I'm writing a little story around her, and just purchased another couple of her videos on Fight Pulse this week.

By observation of her videos, Lucrecia seems quite strong. I really liked the way she bounced her weight on one guy to subdue him further. I liked the way she ignored the submissions, (but almost certainly not real, desperate submissions), on another girl. I think there is so much potential in her.

Just like another big girl that came to my area last month, I, like you, am interested in that ability and desire to just not let go when a girl's opponent wants to quit the match. The possibility of getting way over one's head in a real, albeit one sided, contest with a beautiful woman is so enticing and sexy, so dangerous and exciting.

No one in this forum had any real experience with the other girl's ability (Megan Jones) to ignore tap outs. One fellow wrote his opinion based on seeing her videos, but no one volunteered a first hand account.

I believe Lucinda could ignore taps, but I just have not read a credible first hand opinion. Would that it were so.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 16:51
Points: 2,783, Level: 21 Points: 2,783, Level: 21 Points: 2,783, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia vs Frank

Hello wrestling fans,
I would like to share with you my experience with private session with marvelous Madam Lucrecia. We agreed semi-competitive match for 30 minutes and for winner of match next 30 minutes of domination wrestling with bondage. From the beginging I knew who would be winner because 3 months before I had first session with Lucrecia and I got terrible beating.
Lucrecia invited me in her private wrestling studio with a smile, in good mood. She was charming and beautiful as I remember her from our first meeting. For your information I middle size man 183cm, 83kg with sporty body and you know Madam Lucrecia is big and strong lady.
She agreed with video recording of our session which i appreciated a lot. We started with arm-wrestling. I was happy because I overcomed her by both hands (2:0 for me). Lucrecia mentioned she is not good in armwrestling. However she has other strong weapons.

We started and she let me push her down and straddle her. I could sit on her chest and tried for schoolboy pin. She easily unseated me. I attacked by bodyscissor. I squeezed as strong as I could. She was only smiling and asked me to squeeze harder. No way I was unable to make her submit. After a few of my hopeless attempts for her submission She suddenly threw me down straddle on my chest and pin my hands down on the mat. I was in classical schoolboy pin. I tried to unseat her but there was no chance she is too heavy for man as me to escape from that hold. After while she move more front and my head was between her mighty thighs. She pull my helpless hands straight in front of my head. Then she sat on my face. My head disappeared in her big boom. After a while I couldn’t breathe. She moved up and let me take a breath and sat again she tortured me like that for a while then i finally tapped out.
1:0 for Lucrecia after 7 minutes.

2. Round
I was determined to score at least one point. Lucrecia obviously did not struggle with all her might. It was chance for me I got her down and sit on her chest and tried to push hands to the mat. Lucrecia protect herself and rolled over by chest down. I was on her but I could not flip her on her back. So I tried to apply reverse head-scissor. Lucrecia reacted quickly, stand up on knees wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me between her legs and squeezed my midsection. It was terrible pain. I could not withstand it. I resigned quickly and tapped out.
2:0 for Lucrecia, 10:20 match time.

3. Round
It began similarly as previous round. Lucrecia let me wrestle her and I tried to score my first point. However I had to admit I was unable to score. As soon as she decided to make a point she did it even though I protect myself as strong as I could. 3rd point she scored by reverse head-scissor. She clamped her mighty thighs around my neck and head and squeezed. I tapped out immediately.
Score 3:0 for Lucrecia, 13:50 match time.

4. Round
Lucrecia finished me very quickly because she applied grapevine in combination with breast-smothering. This hold in performance of Lucrecia is impossible to resist I think nearly for anyone. Of course in my case I submitted in a moment. Guys I like this hold very much. Lucrecia is wonderful women. So I didn’t mind when my face disappear in her cleavage and I could not breathe.
Score 4:0 for Lucrecia, 19:20 match time.

Fight should continue for another 10 minutes according original schedule but Lucrecia changed her mind and decided to tie me. She released grapevine and facesat me, pulled my hands above my head and sat on them. I was so easily trapped, I tried to release myself by my all force. However I could not do anything. It was very humiliating. Lucrecia was smiling to my face when she was tying my hands by a rope. She bondage me so easily I felt as a puppet in her hands. Then she started to play with me.
Firstly she facesat me from front and rear as well. I enjoyed it a lot, even though I cannot breathe. In fact this scenario was in my dreams.

Then she breastmothered me by her nice big boobs. She smothered me until I tapped out and I tapped out many times. I enjoyed that torture so much.

Of course She squeezed me by her strong legs from many positions. It was the most painful part of our session.

She beat my ass by a ropes and finally she did little trampling to me. It is quite dangerous because of her weight but she was very careful did it gently.
Then she released the bondage and I thought it was end but it was mistake she wanted to continue with wrestling. I noticed she like to wrestle and I was delighted that even though I am one many guys she wrestled she enjoyed wrestling with me. So I tried to be good opponent to her for another 10 minutes. However no point on my score side was added.
It was my second session with Madam Lucrecia and I have to say it was really nice, exciting time for me again and I know that in the near future I will ask Lucrecia for next session.
Be well.

Frank
Attached Images
File Type: png l1.png (292.9 KB, 154 views)
File Type: png l2.png (287.8 KB, 330 views)
File Type: png l3.png (74.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: png l4.png (85.1 KB, 172 views)
File Type: png l5.png (82.5 KB, 187 views)
File Type: png l6.png (141.6 KB, 226 views)
File Type: png l7.png (143.9 KB, 169 views)
File Type: png l8.png (136.1 KB, 184 views)

Last edited by Frank_FM; 10-Jul-18 at 16:56. Reason: add pictures
Old 11-Jul-18, 21:52
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Very nice review!
But I am wondering, why did you fight semi-competitive against a girl who is that strong as Lucrecia and not competitive?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.Meier12341 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-18, 00:31
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans.Meier12341 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very nice review!
But I am wondering, why did you fight semi-competitive against a girl who is that strong as Lucrecia and not competitive?
Maybe he means it was semi-competitive for her? This is the way I think of most of my sessions, competitive for me but less so for the lady who is usually much bigger or more skilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-18, 03:58
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans.Meier12341 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very nice review!
I agree with BoyofWinter. He probably requested her to wrestle at a semi-competitive level which he couldn’t match even at his competitive level. I’ve also had this happen to me many times when I met larger/stronger women. We both start out semi-competitive, but I’m quickly forced to ratchet things up to full on competitive to even provide a small level of competition while she never exceeds a semi level to dominate.
Old 12-Jul-18, 05:52
Points: 2,783, Level: 21 Points: 2,783, Level: 21 Points: 2,783, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Hi guys
You are right. That contest was pretty much competitive for me, but not for her. I tried as much as possible to get at least one point. However no chance. After match i was totally exhausted.
Old 16-Jul-18, 03:57
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia vs Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_FM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We agreed semi-competitive match for 30 minutes and for winner of match next 30 minutes of domination wrestling with bondage. Lucrecia is big and strong lady.
Dear Frank, thank you so very much. By telling about your experience so well, you really shared a bit how it could be with us and that strong woman. My rules are a little rougher than the ones you wrestled under. This is perhaps a little bit imaginative of how a similar outline would go for me.

I am but 167 cm, and only 60 kg. Lucrecia is a big strong lady.
We agreed semi-competitive match, with domination wrestling and bondage. Submissions were allowed to be ignored by the superior party. There would be no time limit. She agreed to video recording our session on the condition that she got a copy to sell.

I was in classic schoolboy pin. I tried to unseat her, but there was no chance. She is too heavy for man like me to escape from that hold. After a while she moved more forward, and my head was between her mighty thighs. She pulled my helpless hands straight in front of my head, and then she sat on my face. My head disappeared in her big boom. After a while, I couldn’t breathe. She rose up and let me take a breath, and then sat back down. She tortured me like that for a while, long after I tapped out.

Her next move was that she wrapped her hand around my neck, pulled me between her legs, and squeezed my midsection. It was terrible pain. I could not withstand it. I resigned quickly and tapped out, but this only encouraged her to squeeze even more.

Even though I tried to protect myself as strong as I could, she scored a reverse head-scissor. She clamped her mighty thighs around my neck and head and mightily squeezed. I tapped out immediately, but in this no submissions match, Lucrecia only tightened her hold and squeezed the more.

Her next finishing hold was an applied grapevine in combination with breast-smothering. My face disappeared into her cleavage and I could not breathe. I was panicking and bucking, but she just knocked me out again.

Lucrecia decided to tie me. She released the grapevine and facesat me, again pulling my hands above my head and sitting on them. I was so easily trapped by this big, heavy girl. I tried to release myself by my all force, however I could not do anything. It was very humiliating. She was smiling to my face as she was tying my hands by a rope. She facesat me from front and rear, grinding herself on my aching head. While I was tied now, she breast smothered me by her nice big boobs. She smothered me past when I tapped out, and tapped out many times.

I was now bound and helpless, so of course she squeezed me by her strong legs from many positions. It was the most painful part of our session, up till then. I would twist about in agony, but of course I could not escape, and she did not stop with her prolonged hurting of me.

The worst came toward the end, as she beat my ass with ropes. I begged and whimpered for her to stop, but @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] just reminded me that in this match she could ignore my submissions if she wished. She stated that this was going to be a very good video tape to sell.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-18, 05:19
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Thanks, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I appreciate the positive feedback about the concept of a @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] match for me. I would surely like this as a Fight Pulse production.

You mentioned a while ago in the thread Absolute Victory - Wrestling for Sexual Dominance, "That being said, there's always a risk with sadomasochistic practices, and I'm not afraid of taking it.".

So, would you film this as a custom match, if a suitable male and female contestant could be found?
Old 22-Jul-18, 08:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Mike, as much as I love your videos and the idea of ignored submissions, - you have some outstanding videos, my friend, - unfortunately, producing such a video for public use is not an option. Ignoring submissions is equivalent to torture. Legally, one can not give consent to that.

You can produce a staged, choreographed, edited version of such an encounter, as long as it has artistic qualities and is not published through a platform intended for adults. But the real thing, no.

The closest I get to that, and which I constantly film, is the "onslaught" style. Where one can keep on to a hold, but briefly release the pressure after a submission, and then re-apply. It's still quite rough, but defensible.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: