Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jul-18, 22:14
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Do session wrestlers ever return emails

With today's technology, it shouldn't be hard to train a spam filter to know which customers are time wasters, and which aren't.

The best thing you can do is write in complete sentences and be a clear communicator. For example, if you email a Florida girl and say "I expect to be in Tampa one weekend in December," she's going to ignore it. If you say "I'll be in Tampa December 14-16, are you available?" you'll get a better hit rate. Finally, instead of trying a new girl after 2 days of no response, follow up with the previous one. After one follow-up, then move on to girl B.

edit: I think a bigger problem is just girls who are terrible communicators. Sometimes they'll totally forget what outfit you want, send two word replies, then a few hours later lie about "im booking up really fast i need the deposit" to pressure you, then forget what you're into come session time. Other times you get a girl who's a fantastic communicator, writes in detail, reviews your email conversation before the session. The difference in communication between Skylar Rene and Rapture, for example, is night and day.
Old 22-Jul-18, 23:49
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session wrestlers can be notorious for not returning emails. But I think it's getting even worse. I've been craving a session. So over the last three weeks I've sent emails to seven, that's right seven different session wrestlers requesting a session. Guess how many responses I've gotten. That's right zero. Two of them have been girls from the Reality Girls site. I had heard they don't reply and I guess it's true.
It seems I have been very fortunate in this regard. I attempt to arrange a session perhaps once a year, so I just may have been lucky. Before contacting a session wrestler I ascertain that we are compatible in regard to what I expect from a session. I try to be concise and brief as well as polite, usually suggesting a date or a range of possible dates as well as a location. With one exception all my requests resulted in a session; the one exception was due to a medical problem of the person I contacted, a problem she needed to take care of within the time frame I had specified. Typically this process involved a couple of e-mails, and in the end a confirming phone call.
Old 23-Jul-18, 00:30
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

They have usually answered my emails. Ha, on one occasion, I sort of wish she didn't!

The only one not to answer was Tyler Dare, but my email was sort of unspecific and pointless. That was on me.

I think it helps if you keep the emails concise and to the point; and if you are polite, considerate and literate.
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-18, 02:03
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Andi is notorious for not responding to e-mails. I think she mostly does videos. I've exchanged friendly words with Riot on Twitter. She seems eager to do sessions, but I don't think she does competitive. She likes guys to let her dominate them. I don't know the others well enough to say.
Since I wrote the post Riot has responded. It was a very professional response and I'm definitely going to pursue a session with her.
Do you think Andy should take her name off the session list if she is only interested in doing videos.
Old 23-Jul-18, 04:18
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since I wrote the post Riot has responded. It was a very professional response and I'm definitely going to pursue a session with her.
Do you think Andi should take her name off the session list if she is only interested in doing videos.
It's not for me to say. Some ladies seem to be very particular and that's their right. Maybe they charge more, maybe they get lots of e-mails. Nicki Next, Cali Logan, Sunshine, the late Goddess Amadahy, Andi, all strike me was being in that category, though Cali has taken her name off the session lists and I think Nikki did too.

Now, maybe I'm wrong in my thinking, but ladies like that, I think, some kind of gift from Amazon or promise to pay more for a first time or something extra might go a long way. Amadahy was famous for not returning e-mails but she wrote on her twitter one time that "guys who buy me gifts are more likely to get a response" and a person here wrote about how that was his inroad to get a session with her, which he said was great. (It's in the forum somewhere, but I'm not going to go digging for it).

If they respond to 10% of the guys who write them, but they do offer sessions, I think that's their right. It can be frustrating to a guy who doesn't get responses, but I don't think that's reason enough to require them to take their profiles down. There's blame on both sides and there are a lot of time-waster guys out there.

All this is just my opinion ofcourse. Some people get mad when a lady charges $500 or $600 but it's the lady's right. It's her right to not reply to every e-mail too.

I'd love to hear how your session with Riot goes. She's on my bucket list.
Old 23-Jul-18, 07:46
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

On the one hand, I absolutely understand a session wrestler giving priority to someone who buys them something off their wish list or sends money...on the other, someone that demands it just to answer email or that says a gift makes them 'more likely' to answer email...yeah, I'm going to vote with my wallet there, and do my wrestling sessions with someone else.

That said, I have a pretty high response rate when I do write. While I wouldn't ever send a picture in an intro email, I'd agree with the rest -- a short, well-written message that includes specifics about the session I'm interested in and relevant info about me for wrestling (size, skill level, etc.) generally gets a response.
Old 23-Jul-18, 13:11
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You are right to say that's their right not to answer mails but it's still impolite to do so, especially when we are talking about a serious session request.

Concerning Tylar Dare:

I had the same problem with her.
With the help of another guy I got my session with her.

She knows that she has problems with answering mails.

I can't blame her for that.
Our session lasted about two an a half hours and within that time she got more than 100 mails.
Perhaps she should pay a student who cleans up her mail account.
Old 23-Jul-18, 13:39
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

You need to have at least a few specifics in your 1st email, either date or kind of session. If it's just something like "Hi I'd like to meet" obviously that's not a good introduction but she will also assume the convo will have a lot of emails, given that most guys who email don't book she will probably see that as a bad value proposition for her. Ideally a session should take 3 emails from you and 3 replies from her to set up initially, followed by her sending meeting info or you asking to move the time a bit later.
As for 'tribute gifts' they can be a cost of doing business if you're interested in meeting a certain lady, but if she doesn't specifically mention doing so in her bio section not responding to otherwise good emails is very unprofessional.
Old 23-Jul-18, 17:05
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
"You are right to say that's their right not to answer mails but it's still impolite to do so..."
Quote:
"...not responding to otherwise good emails is very unprofessional."
The fact that you sent an email does not guarantee that the email reached its destination and/or was read by the intended recipient. You cannot assume that email is 100% reliable communication. It is not.

The best opening request emails typically have/contain:

1) city and desired dates in subject line
2) brief, polite greeting
3) desired session elements - e.g. semi-comp, scissors, trash talk, etc
4) brief description of yourself - 5-9, 205 lbs, brown hair, chunky, etc
5) if fighting and you're trained, indicate skill/belt level
6) list of women you've sessioned with, if any

Last edited by KillerCrushes; 23-Jul-18 at 17:11.
Old 23-Jul-18, 22:25
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You are right to say that's their right not to answer mails but it's still impolite to do so, especially when we are talking about a serious session request.

Concerning Tylar Dare:

I had the same problem with her.
With the help of another guy I got my session with her.

She knows that she has problems with answering mails.

I can't blame her for that.
Our session lasted about two an a half hours and within that time she got more than 100 mails.
Perhaps she should pay a student who cleans up her mail account.
I agree with you that it's rude, or at least it feels rude, but can you imagine getting 100 e-mails every 2-3 hours? That's pretty close to a full time job just answering them. (We agree on both points).

I guess you could say - if she gets so many e-mails, why doesn't she take her name down. I've sessioned with Tyler but I didn't save her e-mail, if she takes her name down, I wouldn't be able to find her. There was a popular session wrestler in Toronto recently who did that. She was getting overwhelmed with the responses so she took down her profile. She wasn't retiring, but she couldn't handle all the inquiries.