Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: How important is female nudity to you, partial or full, in a wrestling video?
Very important. I will rarely buy / watch anything without nudity. 57 11.83%
It's not essential, but it's certainly a bonus, and may affect my decision. 172 35.68%
It doesn't matter. My decision to purchase / watch a video is based solely on whether I like the action / premise. 151 31.33%
It distracts me in wrestling. I will skip a video if it contains nudity. 102 21.16%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-Mar-16, 16:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: How desirable is nudity for you?

As of now (254 votes), the poll indicates that roughly half of voters prefer or enjoy topless / naked matches, while the other half either don't think it is important or get distracted by it.

What was a bit surprising to me, is the option 4. I didn't even think about it when I created the poll. As it stands, 18.5% viewers would actually skip a video that involves nudity, than buy it because it involves nudity.

That being said:
81.5% of viewers are either not bothered by nudity or prefer nudity.
but
87.4% of viewers do not find nudity essential to a wrestling video.

51.18% of voters either do not care for or are distracted bu nudity
48.82% of voters either prefer or enjoy nudity

At this moment it looks pretty equal. What I think can be taken away from this poll, is that majority of voters will choose what to buy / watch based on the action, rather than presence or lack of clothing (options 2 & 3, a combined 68.9%).

Quote:
Originally Posted by myprediliction [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think 90% of you are lying. I was perfectly fine long ago with bikini wrestling, but now very few turn me on.
The fact that you like something doesn't mean everyone else likes it, mypredilEction. Accusing others of lying is also not a mature thing to do, especially if your only argument is "because I like it."
This is a private poll, meaning noone can see who voted for what option. Therefore, there is no reason for anyone to indicate their preference falsely.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-16, 19:20
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As of now (254 votes), the poll indicates that roughly half of voters prefer or enjoy topless / naked matches, while the other half either don't think it is important or get distracted by it.

What was a bit surprising to me, is the option 4. I didn't even think about it when I created the poll. As it stands, 18.5% viewers would actually skip a video that involves nudity, than buy it because it involves nudity.

That being said:
81.5% of viewers are either not bothered by nudity or prefer nudity.
but
87.4% of viewers do not find nudity essential to a wrestling video.

51.18% of voters either do not care for or are distracted bu nudity
48.82% of voters either prefer or enjoy nudity

At this moment it looks pretty equal. What I think is can be taken away from this poll, is that majority of voters will choose what to buy / watch based on the action, rather than presence or lack of clothing (options 2 & 3, a combined 68.9%).

The fact that you like something doesn't mean everyone else likes it, mypredilEction. Accusing others of lying is also not a mature thing to do, especially if your only argument is "because I like it."
This is a private poll, meaning noone can see who voted for what option. Therefore, there is no reason for anyone to indicate their preference falsely.
Or maybe they read it more as nudity (not topless). I don't believe those who would not order a topless video. This is a FETISH for 95% (freestylefan notwithstanding) and sales I promise will show that......

Frankly the quality and competitiveness of the match is most important (and at a minimum bikinis).
Old 05-Mar-16, 20:15
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by myprediliction [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or maybe they read it more as nudity (not topless). I don't believe those who would not order a topless video. This is a FETISH for 95% (freestylefan notwithstanding) and sales I promise will show that......

Frankly the quality and competitiveness of the match is most important (and at a minimum bikinis).
Well, both in the poll and in the original post I indicated that this poll reflects both full and partial nudity, both fully naked and topless. I doubt many people missed both of the descriptions, and just saw the options.

Yes, of course this is a fetish, but (as the poll results suggest) it has nothing to do with sex, or nudity (full or partial). As in many other niches, there are people that enjoy some nudity or sex along with it, and there are those that don't. I have had my share of sessions, including wrestling, trampling, foot fetish, as well as tussled with several partners. I always asked the female to not be naked or topless. This fetish has nothing to do with sexual intercourse for me, and I'm not a big fan of boobs. Of course, I love a well-built female body. But when it comes to wrestling, nudity doesn't matter, and if pushed, I will possibly skip a naked mixed wrestling match, because there's just too much "not wrestling" in it (usually) and too little power-play. It is related to that I like when females are dominant in mixed wrestling matches. Nudity takes aware from dominance (again, usually), and suggests that the female is naked for the male gaze. That it's all a set-up and an illusion. It ruins the dominance / submission dynamic for me. I'm sure many of the users that voted for options 3 & 4 will relate to this.

As in many other instances, it becomes easier to understand this if you relate wrestling fetish to, say, foot fetish. While there are people who like the person whose feet they are worshipping to be naked, for most of the foot fetishists it doesn't matter. What matters to most are high arches, beautiful slender long toes, soft soles, a nice pedicure. Some enjoy the smell, some don't. Some enjoy dirt, others like them feet clean. Some are submissive, others just want the feet, without D/S dynamic. Rarely foot fetishists will find nudity of the female important. There are such fetishists, but they are in the minority. I know this because I am a foot fetishist, and ran a foot fetish community for two years (2007-2009) as well as a BDSM community for three years (2009-2012).
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-16, 14:49
Banned

Now if you have a foot fetish I guess nude/topless doesn't matter.

I'm not a breast person either, but I didn't know what I wanted when my predilection started in the 70's as a teenager and all I had was bikinis and Sports Review Wrestling. It was a pretty simple introduction to sexuality. And yes I was too scared to try and buy playboys/penthouses.....

It is the quality of for me competitive matches that is all that matters. But what I will say is that it is definitely better when topless, and am surprised most slough it off and pretend that it isn't....

I will admit however that some look better in a bikini though.
Old 06-Mar-16, 17:31
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Just because YOU want to see something, doesn't mean EVERYONE does...that was the entire point of this poll...
The Following User Says Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-16, 13:48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just because YOU want to see something, doesn't mean EVERYONE does...that was the entire point of this poll...
No what I am saying is that the results to me are skewed. I only question the 20% that claim they would not purchase a video. Yes I think that is an out and out lie.

Full Nudity in a match does very little for me and I admit I really don't like it, but topless seems pretty normal.

Now there maybe specific videos where some may want Gi's, sexy lingerie, leather or dresses and that is fine too.

I also respect those who do not want to go topless (and at a minimum in a bikini) and if a very good competitive match I won't think twice, nor does it take away.

I just found the # claiming they want them clothed to be high and a #/% I don't believe.

Last edited by mypredilection; 07-Mar-16 at 20:40.
Old 07-Mar-16, 18:37
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A competitive mixed wrestling video where the woman or both parts are nude and the woman dominates the guy would be absolutely perfect!!
Old 08-Mar-16, 13:45
Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

As others have said, I like it when there is a progression in the video. It starts out as a fully clothed competitive match, and then as the woman starts to dominate, she maybe takes off some of her clothes to intimidate the guy. Maybe he talked a little too much trash before the match about how women were weaker so she gets fully nude for the final fall and ends it with a humiliating facesit to put him in his place.

For me it's about the story and the power play, so often the pictures of the fully nude wrestling are hotter than the videos, because if you start fully nude there's sort of nowhere to go and even full nudity can get old after a while in the world we're in in 2016 where you can google pictures of a hot naked girl whenever you want in about 4 seconds on your phone.
Old 08-Mar-16, 14:26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As others have said, I like it when there is a progression in the video. It starts out as a fully clothed competitive match, and then as the woman starts to dominate, she maybe takes off some of her clothes to intimidate the guy. Maybe he talked a little too much trash before the match about how women were weaker so she gets fully nude for the final fall and ends it with a humiliating facesit to put him in his place.

For me it's about the story and the power play, so often the pictures of the fully nude wrestling are hotter than the videos, because if you start fully nude there's sort of nowhere to go and even full nudity can get old after a while in the world we're in in 2016 where you can google pictures of a hot naked girl whenever you want in about 4 seconds on your phone.
And then maybe there is a delineation when you separate mixed and f/f wrestling. Does anyone want to see a naked male in a video?

Maybe for m/f domination it is the domination that is the turn on not the clothing.

As for competitive F/F I can't imagine a single red-blooded male saying put back on the top pls (though some should)....
The Following User Says Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-16, 01:18
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

I picked "it doesn't matter," but my real answer is somewhere between that and "it's not essential."

I like wrestling vids for both the sensuality/eroticism and the competitiveness. A fight that starts nude usually is less interesting to me because it doesn't seem realistic. The nudity kind of complements/adds to the action, but it can't be all that's going on.