Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-21, 12:59
Points: 12,990, Level: 49 Points: 12,990, Level: 49 Points: 12,990, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,917 Times in 153 Posts
Arrow Rare Unreleased Charlene Rink Video

*Warning: Long video description post*

Hey all

I know there's a lot of producers that put out pictures & video clips that don't get released or pulled off of their site for various reasons.

I've been trying to find more info on this video I got a few years back, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's about 49 minutes long & it was only available in VHS.

About 8 years ago, on a different website, I saw a preview pic of a short video clip of Charlene putting a RNC on Paul in a setting I've never seen before. I messaged the person who posted the clip & asked how he got a hold of the video. He said he ordered it on Bill Wick's old VHS catalog & ripped it to his hard drive. I tried to find Bill Wick's old VHS video ads, but none of them had this particular video. (If anyone has a pic of Bill's old video ads with this vid, please post it here or msg me)

Video Description
The video starts with Charlene walking out of her apartment wearing a small tight brown top, heels & short white & blue skirt. Bill walks up to her saying how he's impressed with her muscular physique! He says he has a friend who works for a fitness magazine & he would like to record a few video shoots to send to his fitness magazine friend. Bill asks Charlene how she got so muscular. Charlene flexes her arms & legs & says she grew up in a farm & got muscular by doing farm chores & milking bulls (LOL! ) Charlene says she moved to the city because she's the new women's self defense instructor at a local gym that just opened. Bill gets excited tells Charlene he wrestled in high school & was a green beret in the military. Since Charlene is just a girl, he could teach her some self defense tricks & wrestling moves. Charlene invites Bill to come over to her apartment later that afternoon for her private wrestling lesson.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Charlene walks back to her apartment, changes to her workout outfit to stretch & warm up for a few minutes before Bill shows up for her wrestling lesson. She jumps on the couch, grabs her phone, calls her friend Tammy to talk about her new wrestling victim. She described Bill as a older, heavy guy who has no idea he's in for a good beating. Bill then knocks on the door, Charlene hangs up the phone, answers the door & immediately the match begins!

Charlene takes it very easy in the beginning. She let's Bill take control with a couple of pins to boost his ego, but then things quickly change when Charlene decides to take control! Charlene grabs Bill's arm & monkey flips Bill flat on his back & pounces on top to wrap a tight grapevine. Bill screams in pain & tries to fight back, but Charlene uses his momentum to switch into a side body scissors! Charlene starts to squeeze & Bill had no choice but to tap out. When Charlene releases her hold, Bill he said he heard his rib crack! He begs Charlene to end the lesson because he needs to get his ribs treated right away. Bill limps out of Charlene's apartment holding his ribs aching in pain. Charlene is left disappointed & unsatisfied. She decides she needs to go out to the beach & lure in more male victims to satisfy her sadistic wrestling appetite!

In the next scene, on a sunny afternoon, Charlene is jogging down the beach wearing a 2 piece blue thong bikini (the same bikini she wore on her match against Paul in Premier Productions PP246) Bill is with his two younger brothers & points over toward Charlene telling them, "That's the one that broke my rib!" Charlene then sees Bill & walks over towards them. Bill introduces his younger brothers to Charlene, Karl (muscular build with short blonde hair) & Perry the youngest brother (It's Paul from Premier Productions #246) Bill explains to Charlene that he took it easy on her during their wrestling lesson & got caught off guard. Charlene then suggest that maybe Bill should send his muscular brother Karl over to her apartment to wrestle around. Karl declines the offer saying he's afraid he'd hurt her. Charlene walks over to Perry & asks, "Well how about you? How would you like to wrestle around with me?" Perry looks at his two brothers & says, "Well I'm not afraid! I'll go!" Charlene giggles with excitement & says, "Great! I'll see you at my apartment in a couple of hours!" As she walks back to her apartment, all 3 brothers admire the view of her "assets".

Charlene is back at her apartment still wearing her blue 2 piece thong bikini warming up for her match against the youngest brother, Perry. She's stretching, doing light aerobics, flexing & shadow dancing in her living room. Perry knocks the door & walks in Charlene's apartment. Charlene yells at Perry to take off his shoes & to get on the mats! As soon as Perry has his shoes off & walks on the mats, Charlene immediately takes him down & starts to wrap her thighs around Perry's neck. He's struggling to fight back, but his struggle are futile! Charlene begins to lean back, hooks her feet together & slowly squeezes Perry's neck with her thighs!

The next 20 minutes is a completely one-sided match. Charlene is having her way with Perry. She can't help but laugh at how weak he is. Finally, while Charlene has Perry in a triangle neck scissors, she tells Perry, "This is boring! I'm done with you! You're too weak! You're not strong enough to put up a fight! I've already taken care of your fat older brother! I need someone stronger like your other brother Karl! He looks like a real man! GO GET ME KARL NOW!" While Perry is getting squeezed by Charlene's thighs, he moans, "No! Karl isn't coming! I'm man enough for you!" Charlene then switches to a side body scissors & says, "Maybe if I break your rib like I did to your fat older brother, you'll go fetch me Karl!" Charlene then applies more pressure until you could hear a loud crack in Perry's ribs! Charlene laughs at Karl screaming in pain & says, "Are you gonna call Perry now?!" Karl then moans, "I need to call an ambulance." Charlene grabs Perry's head & wraps him in another head scissors.

Then there's a knock on the door. Charlene yells, "Come in!" The door opens & Karl walks in. Charlene has a huge smile on her face! She cheers, "Finally!" Karl looks down on the mats & says, "Wow Perry! Looks like you got your hands full." Karl is still trapped between Charlene's thighs! He waves over to Karl & mumbles, "My ribs is broken!" Karl ignores his younger brother's plea. He leans over to get a better view of Charlene's legs & says, "Wow look at that thigh! I noticed you at the beach, but seeing you up close like this really shows off your physique! Nice muscularity!" While Karl is rubbing Charlene's head scissoring thigh, she reaches over to Karl & starts to touch Karl's muscular chest & arms. Karl then says, "Looking at you tying him up in a knot, I bet you could show me a thing or two." Charlene blushes, reaches over to grab the back on Karl's head & whispers, "I bet I could." She pulls Karl in for a deep kiss. Charlene looks at Karl's tattoo on his arm & says, "I love a muscular man with tattoos. I've been messing with this scrawny wimp the whole time. I'm so glad you finally stopped by." Karl then says, "Well maybe you could show me a thing or two after you're done with him." Charlene finally releases Perry & tells Karl, "Give me a second. I need to put this wimp to sleep so I can have my way with you!" Charlene props up Perry to wrap him in a rear naked choke & body scissors combo! Perry is looking at his brother Karl & yells, "Why are you just standing there! Help me!" Charlene laughs, "Good night Perry!" Perry's face turns dark red! He looks at Karl one last time & whimpers, "I'm telling mom you didn't help me!" & finally gets choked to sleep.

Charlene walks over to Karl, "Finally I have you to myself!" Karl says, "I couldn't believe how easy you handled my little brother! Your thighs are like tree trunks!" Charlene leans in on Karl & whispers, "Wanna feel how strong my thighs are?" She then leaps on Karl while he's standing & wraps her lags around his waist & starts to squeeze the air out of him! "Whoa!" says Karl. "You really are strong!" Charlene leaps off of Karl & asks him, "Wanna feel my grapevine?" She drags Karl down to his back, pounces on top & applies a tight grapevine. Karl says, "Wow this hurts but I like it!" Charlene smiles, "You know, we don't have to wrestle around like animals. How about we go in my bed room. I'll show you what my muscles can really do!" Charlene leaps off of Karl, picks him up over her shoulders & carries Karl to her bedroom!

A short time later, Charlene is helping a wounded Karl out of her bedroom. Karl says, "I've never had sex with a strong muscular woman before. I think you crushes my rib & hips. I feel really sick!" Charlene is walking him out to her door & she says, "Well when you feel better, come by again please?" Karl says, "I don't think I'll be coming by anytime soon." Karl is limping out the door & Charlene sighs in disappointment again. She's flexing her thighs & says, "It's really hard to find a strong man who could handle my muscles."
The End!

During the match with Perry, you could hear someone behind the camera spraying water on Charlene to make her look like she's sweating while she was squeezing him to submission. I thought this might be related to Bill Wick's "Creme De La Femme" series, so I emailed Bill to see if he could release the video on his site. Bill sounded really annoyed by my email. All his replies were in bold caps He kept saying it's on his website titled "Amazon Showgirl" I finally sent him a thumbnail that was defiantly NOT "Amazon Showgirl" & he accused me of photo shopping the screenshots Later he noticed the outfit Perry wore & apologized realizing it is a different video. He explains it was hard to remember since it's been over 16 years since he shot the video. Charlene was with them for 2 days shooting the two videos. He said he was going to his "Lab" and get a copy. I thanked him and told him I was looking forward to buy the video on his site. His next emails changed his tune! He kept saying its on his site called, "Amazon Showgirl"

So I gave up.

Anyway, if anyone has anymore info on this video, I'd appreciate it
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ladystrongstyle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-21, 18:39
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Rare Unreleased Charlene Rink Video

Hi I don't understand, but you want this video. [BWick] Charlene Rink - Amazon Showgirl I Have It The pictures match I have only the first one and the title is right [BWick] Charlene Rink - Amazon Showgirl

Last edited by wer; 04-Apr-21 at 21:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-23, 10:22
Points: 375, Level: 6 Points: 375, Level: 6 Points: 375, Level: 6

Hey, I've also been looking for this video for a while.

Just wondering if anyone had any further information on it please?
Old 02-Jan-23, 10:54
Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I don't think that was from Amazon Showgirl. The second to last (blue bikini) was from Premier Production. Yes, I do have both video though the quality is rather ..dubious.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doobidobot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-23, 07:40
Points: 375, Level: 6 Points: 375, Level: 6 Points: 375, Level: 6

Thank you!

I am still hunting for a copy so if anyone can help then please do get in touch! 😊
Old 04-Jan-23, 08:12
Points: 3,078, Level: 23 Points: 3,078, Level: 23 Points: 3,078, Level: 23
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Sorry, didn't read thru all the posts and threads.....but Did Charlene ever do Private Sessions?
She was a dream session for me and on my bucket list a long time ago.
Just curious.

Tags
bill wick, charlene rink, fitness model, mixed wrestling, rare, unreleased