Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-Dec-21, 20:36
Points: 707, Level: 10 Points: 707, Level: 10 Points: 707, Level: 10
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Default Re: 1998 Women's Wrestling Convention

Anyone know what her ethnic heritage was? With the name Momo I always thought she was Hawaiian or Asian mix, but she looks more latin/white from these shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romchelotti [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It turns out that Virago was stronger than DWW, what difference does it make in what style of wrestling, scissors are prohibited in freestyle wrestling. I read that Hana was the best in the tournament, but how? Where did the organizers look? If anyone has the results of the tournament, I will be glad and grateful.
Virago was definitely stronger because they practiced BJJ, which is the ultimate weapon in wrestling. Hana was considered the best because she was the only one to win a match at the 1998 convention against Virago, beating Momo 3-2. Helen beat Denise and Elena, Josephine beat Tatjana and Jett beat Edita. Iva and Vera I believe beat Tamarah and Tempest from Virago at the later convention. I also remember Tiffany beating Cody and Vera beating Amy, but that was at the 2001 convention, which was held on mats and not inside a ring.

Tags
anita ramsey, california wildcats, christine dupree, christine marshall, competitive enterprises, double trouble, dww, event, flamingo wrestling, glow, hana, helen von mott, hollywood, ingrid, jackpin, jezebel, kasie cavanaugh, kristie etzold, momo, nicole, queen kong, raquel, rick ryan, san diego, stj, stj productions, tori sinclair