Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 03-Oct-20, 08:57
Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Uxiel summarises well.
The whole of society is set up so people can represent lives beyond their real means, with cars on credit being an obvious examle and its going to be no different for sessiion wrestlers.
That said, its rare that i've been wowed by a session wrestlers car.. One did have a very nice (but older) Merc coupe, but thats about the only time.
The 10 sessions in a day while touring would also be a rarity.
In practical terms of managing logistics, alongside physical exertion, around 6 hour slots a day is the more realistic limit..
It would be clockwork org to slot 10 in a day, with all the clients accepting the given time windows, and then showing up on time.
If a popular girl can get together a good set of revenue channels (in person sessions, only fans, own clips4sale, filming for other producers) then she can do reasonably well) but for many in Europe/UK this is often more a side job rather than full time profession... Relying on it as a full time profession generally wont yield enough cash to live for most, particular with the current difficulties running sessions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 09:33
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and look at the pics of their gucci-handbag, their pics of drinking champagne in the bath, pics of their holiday on the maledives and most recently reading the the tweet of a session-wrestler that she buys another house, etc.
Oh, yes, all these session-wrestlers are sooo poor and we guys are so mean that we dont sent them thousand Dollar each for nothing in this corona-crisis.
I wonder why you are interested in sessioning any of them at all if you have such a view of the girls ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 10:25
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thats a good question, Juvi. Like all men here I seem to be a bit masochistic
Old 03-Oct-20, 12:38
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Onlyfans retains 20% of the fees
so they are lesser greedy as C4S that takes around the double!
Old 03-Oct-20, 16:19
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Six sessions in one day could increase the odds of testing positive for Covid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 19:34
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Most of this thread can be resolved with a basic understanding of how free markets and supply & demand work.

That said, I started wondering recently what would happen if a well known girl started charging like $150/hr for a session? It seems to me like they would have guys lining up 24/7 no? I bet a well known girl could make $150/hr, with no overhead for 6 hours+ a day if she wanted to. I wonder if she would come out ahead in the long run that way? I'm sure there could be other complicating factors though, and it might not make as much sense for travel.
Old 03-Oct-20, 20:42
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I get 2.500 Euro at my work in a month. That is ~ 115 Euro per working-day on ~ 22 working-days per months.
Maybe now you understand why I am so fuming meanwhile why the session-ladies show Zero respect to me who paid ~ 70.000 Euro for wrestling in my 16 years in this scene. Many of the session-ladies and of course all the studio-owner earned more than 1,000 Euro each from me.
Old 03-Oct-20, 22:09
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most of this thread can be resolved with a basic understanding of how free markets and supply & demand work.

That said, I started wondering recently what would happen if a well known girl started charging like $150/hr for a session? It seems to me like they would have guys lining up 24/7 no? I bet a well known girl could make $150/hr, with no overhead for 6 hours+ a day if she wanted to. I wonder if she would come out ahead in the long run that way? I'm sure there could be other complicating factors though, and it might not make as much sense for travel.
Thanks for saying that. What you said is exactly what I have been trying to point out.
If they are traveling they deserve more.
But if they are wrestling in their own city without the costs of travel,hotel , and time lost due to travel, then their price for a 1 hour session should be less and 150 dollars seems fair to me.
Its all about fairness.
And its fair to say that the customer should have a say in the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get 2.500 Euro at my work in a month. That is ~ 115 Euro per working-day on ~ 22 working-days per months.
Maybe now you understand why I am so fuming meanwhile why the session-ladies show Zero respect to me who paid ~ 70.000 Euro for wrestling in my 16 years in this scene. Many of the session-ladies and of course all the studio-owner earned more than 1,000 Euro each from me.
Once again well said.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockernz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Uxiel summarises well.
The whole of society is set up so people can represent lives beyond their real means, with cars on credit being an obvious examle and its going to be no different for sessiion wrestlers.
That said, its rare that i've been wowed by a session wrestlers car.. One did have a very nice (but older) Merc coupe, but thats about the only time.
The 10 sessions in a day while touring would also be a rarity.
In practical terms of managing logistics, alongside physical exertion, around 6 hour slots a day is the more realistic limit..
It would be clockwork org to slot 10 in a day, with all the clients accepting the given time windows, and then showing up on time.
If a popular girl can get together a good set of revenue channels (in person sessions, only fans, own clips4sale, filming for other producers) then she can do reasonably well) but for many in Europe/UK this is often more a side job rather than full time profession... Relying on it as a full time profession generally wont yield enough cash to live for most, particular with the current difficulties running sessions.
10 sessions a day is a reality, not a rarity.
As a construction worker I put my body through hard work and exhaustion, and my body takes a beating after a 8 hour shift. But I choose to work a 10 to 12 hour shift often because of the MONEY. After doing it for a long time I have gotten used to it. Same is said for the session wrestler who writes on her twitter that she is BOOKED SOLID when she comes to a new town.
They arrive lets say on a Tuesday, Tuesday evening they start the sessions. Wednesday they have sessions (some as early as 9am) until sometimes 2 am. Then Thursday they have another full day of sessions. Friday they wake up burned out and they move onto the next city.

What people don't see is that I want them to make money. But not at a price that is not attainable to your average person.
I'm sorry but the rate of anything over $300 a session is unreasonable.
And anything over $200 when not traveling is also unreasonable.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it's still sounds like a bunch of bitter complaints that they're making money. a few at the top can very do well, most don't live that type of life. people represent fake lives all the time. overleveraged in cars they can't afford, buying clothes and bags they shouldn't, etc. that happens in this industry too. don't read too much into that. how many made a bunch of money on a tour 8-12 months ago, spent on all that stuff, and are now running out of money with work dried up? unless you sent money for a "fund my education" gofundme and she spent it on a second house, I don't see what the problem is.

guys who have a good income will just want to do the session, work with a happy session girl (yes, her making more makes her happier, just like I'm happier to make more). one who weeds a lot of people out with higher prices is likely more energetic and less stressed out. It's not fun when you have to worry about whether she's booking back-to-back, for various reasons.

for every girl that can do 10 sessions in a day, there are 10 who can barely schedule 1 or 2 in a week. it's tough for most. even if they do 10 in a day, they're not doing 10 every day.

there was a SG who tweeted 'lol word my prices went up in the pandemic', then 4 or 5 months later another tweet 'I haven't done a single session since the pandemic started.'
Its not a bitter complaint that they are making money at all. Read my point more clearer. It's a stance that I have because they are making it harder and harder for me to give them my money. Don't you see it.
As a custom video buyer and a sponsor of female wrestler for over 30 years I feel that I am now in the same boat as you guys.
And I have a right to be a upset customer. BUT I am still a CUSTOMER.
The money hungry culture that is in the session world has dripped down onto the custom video culture. The sessions have gone up. The customs have gone up in price. And since we are disposable, They can make me a crappy custom and not worry about if I am unsatisfied with it or not because there will be another guy around the corner willing to take my place at giving them money.
All I ask if fairness. I ask that You, me, and everyone else get a good product at a fair price so that everyone is happy.
Until that happens, I am going to continue getting non wrestling companies to make my wrestling videos.
But my question to the wrestlers is ''why would you want the non wrestling producers to take your money?''

Last edited by gutpunch; 03-Oct-20 at 22:09.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 22:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its all about fairness.
Fairness aside, it might make more business sense too. The price of a good or service is what someone is willing to pay for it, but another important question would be "how often will they pay for it?". My feeling is that by drastically lowering the price of sessions, thus undercutting virtually all the competition, you greatly lower the barrier of entry for potential customers. For example, you might spend $200 a year on ice cream cones that sell for $5 each (40 cones per yr), but if that same ice cream cone were $200 each, I guarantee you wouldn't buy 1 of them a year, you would never buy one at all.

Similarly for sessions, if someone tried lowering them to $100-$200 each, I'm tempted to think that a girl could do as many a day as she wanted, and possibly make more money than she would have charging $400, but only doing a couple sessions a week.

At the very minimum, it would be interesting for someone to try it out for a month by running a "half-off special" and seeing what kind of increase in business they get.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 22:15
Last Achievements

Of course my assumption here is that girls aren't doing multiple sessions a day at $400 each. If a girl is able to fill her schedule charging $400 per session, then that's definitely the way for her to go. I had been thinking that $400 sessions were only an occasional thing, so that's something that would have to be clarified before deciding to potentially lower prices.
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread