Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-Jun-20, 12:15
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default For Fans of Axa Jay

Hi all,

We all know that the scene has been pretty much on hold since lockdown, and no doubt many session providers have been having to navigate some challenging times, financially.

However, as a fan of Axa and all she gives to our community, I set up a small fundraiser in the hope it will help her through a potentially difficult time.

She is my favourite session wrestler and I would hate to see her struggle financially, especially (as some experts predict) this virus isn't going away anytime soon.

I would say that I set this up myself, under no prompting from her or anyone else, so IF: a) you're financially secure enough and b) someone who admires Axa and her work, then please consider throwing a few quid towards it. ALL proceeds will go straight to her.

Thanks,

R

gofundme.com/f/helping-aj-through-some-lean-times

P.S. Mods - I hope this is okay to post here, let me know if not.

Last edited by rockdude; 29-Jun-20 at 12:20. Reason: Removing possibility of 'suspicious links' for GoFundMe
The Following User Says Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post: