Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-20, 10:05
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Twitter Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't Zweig explicitly asked to stop posting those kind of tweets?
I honestly didn’t think it was anything inflammatory on the subject itself. More a noteworthy voice speaking on an issue that we are discussing with a certain producer‘s intentions and methods. If Zweig feels that these tweets are more fanning the flames, he’s obviously and totally feel free to delete. No protest from me. I get it. But I’m truly not trying to restart a (a complicated, polarizing, and completely over our collective heads) discussion on race in America, and I hope people can see that in any subsequent replies. Just sharing a WOC in the industry’s take on Mark’s efforts to drag her into his war, which seems relevant in regards to our recent discussion in this thread.

Sorry if anybody misinterprets my intentions by sharing them. I know the internet is never great for intent lol.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 10:34
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I honestly didn’t think it was anything inflammatory on the subject itself. More a noteworthy voice speaking on an issue that we are discussing with a certain producer‘s intentions and methods. If Zweig feels that these tweets are more fanning the flames, he’s obviously and totally feel free to delete. No protest from me. I get it. But I’m truly not trying to restart a (a complicated, polarizing, and completely over our collective heads) discussion on race in America, and I hope people can see that in any subsequent replies. Just sharing a WOC in the industry’s take on Mark’s efforts to drag her into his war, which seems relevant in regards to our recent discussion in this thread.

Sorry if anybody misinterprets my intentions by sharing them. I know the internet is never great for intent lol.
I believe Lana's point of view is extremely important in regards to this issue, and slams the door on Mark for the most part. If his motives were truly genuine, he would be asking clips4sale to close hundreds of stores. Instead, he decides to target a few to satisfy his vendetta.

Rather than fanning flames, I believe that your retweeting Lana is the equivalent of a large bucket of water putting out a fire that an irresponsible arsonist created. He has zero credibility in my book.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 13:41
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Last Achievements

If we all agree on that, we stop posting him. He feeds of the attention and we seem to all be of the mind that he is being vindictive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mecury007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 14:05
Session Wrestler
Points: 504, Level: 8 Points: 504, Level: 8 Points: 504, Level: 8
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Yes, several of you posted about not giving him of attention. If the industry collectively does this, he'll starve. He lives off of it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cheyennejewel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 14:32
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Cheyenne, welcome. Mark is insane, everyone knows it. I hate what he is doing. I don't know why he hates you, but I know Mark well enough to know that he's wrong. He's always wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 17:18
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

-Chloe comes back on Twitter. Says that she was ready to go off on people and didn't think it was good for her brand, so she decided to take a few days off

-Mark says he'll now approach the handling of this in a more professional and adult matter.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 09-Jul-20 at 19:18.
Old 09-Jul-20, 18:07
Points: 1,338, Level: 14 Points: 1,338, Level: 14 Points: 1,338, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-Chloe comes back on Twitter. Says that she was ready to go off on people and didn't think it was good for her brand, so she decided to take a few days off

-Mark says he'll now approach the handling of this in a more profession and adult matter.

Yeah, he's full of shit. He claimed it wasn't about him but yet then says he started this.

Anyone who wants to work with this rat circle needs to get their head checked.

If a client pulled this kind of shit, they'd get blacklisted. Fuck his apologies, and fuck the both of them. Just because you're a "producer" shouldn't mean you get a free pass. Fuck branding, fuck selfishness, and fuck fake producers looking to gain attention and be vindictive
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Headscissorfan82 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 21:36
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

A white man is attacking a young Black woman for speaking up about her experience because it doesn't fit what he wants it to be. He doesn't get to coopt BLM for his gain. I don't know who the "council of elders" is here (Zwieg, Bill, JT?) but Mark needs a medical checkup. No shade. Real talk.

But we aren't neurologists.

This is not Twitter "drama." His escalating bahavior is alarming and as a woman, I see it as potentially dangerous. He is unstable.

He no longer exists to me. And his platform dies when no one will play his games with him.

Last edited by theDommeKat; 09-Jul-20 at 21:55.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 22:52
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

-Mark says he'll now approach the handling of this in a more professional and adult matter.

Amazing that he’s essentially like “I will not attack if women acknowledge me.” Ah, so what you really seek Mark is power over successful women. Totally normal... seems mentally stable. Definitely somebody people in the industry should feel safe working with. /sarcasm.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 23:36
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Going to add one more thing here:

Did anyone notice that his idea of handling things in a more professional and adult manner is #TRASHREMOVAL...followed by the middle finger?

ZERO CREDIBILITY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter