Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Zoe vs Luke (competitive bondage wrestling).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-210.

Old 30-Jun-20, 19:58
Points: 299, Level: 5 Points: 299, Level: 5 Points: 299, Level: 5
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

We Can Do It The best and worst thing to ever happen to me

This is my first story so please give me feedback about how I can improve.

The principles of mothers prologue

Rick Edwards:
My plan is finally in place! I thought, by the end of the day I should be getting a great view of my mother and some revenge. I know that sounds really weird but you would understand if you saw my mother. She is extremely sexy and everyone thinks so. She is the principal of my school, a small private high school she started with the money my dad left her when he died. Let me explain myself: I am 14 and in ninth grade I’m 5’ 6” and 130 pounds with a little muscle but because I used to play several sports but gave them up because I wasn’t that good. In sixth grade we were doing wrestling in gym class and there was an odd number of boys and girls and I got matched up against my crush because of that! If it was any other girl I would’ve been horrified with the small chance of losing but it was my crush so I didn’t really care and just wanted to feel her. Anyway I got an erection wrestling her and had to make a lot of bad moves to cover it up. She won with a reverse headscissors and her legs were surprisingly strong. I almost passed out staring at her butt and forgetting to tap out! I was really embarrassed and excited at the same time. When I got home my mom had just gotten out of the shower (she always showered right after school) and was only wearing a red bra and red panties. She was very consoling and pulled me in to her for a hug. My head was right in between her breasts! Her arms were so strong my face was smushed right in to her. “Mmmm,” I yelled but her boobs were so engulfing she couldn’t hear. Meanwhile she was speaking kind words to me but I was panicking. I was running out of breath and got desperate.
I tried squeezing her hard but she just said, “I love you too Rick.” I tried stepping on her feet but she was wearing shoes and I wasn’t so she couldn’t feel it. Finally, I had one more idea and it was biting her breast. My teeth clenched, she yelped and let go of me. “Young man,” she said in that commanding voice of hers that turned boys on but she didn’t know. “You just bit me. What are you? Three?”
“I...I...I’m sorry. It was an accident.”
“You really expect me to believe that?” I didn’t say anything. “Go to your room and stay there until dinner!” She yelled. My dick was already erect from close contact with her breasts but now it was beating like a metronome from her dominant voice.
I huffed and went to my room. While I was there I got to thinking... I thought that her breasts smothering me was the best moment of my whole life and I just wanted to get physical with her again. I suddenly had an idea. I could leave my room and tell her to make me stay in my room. She had to do something. Now let me explain my mom: Ella Edwards is drop-dead gorgeous. She is tall at 5’9” and and a voluptuous 165 pounds no doubt a good portion of that coming from her curvy breast and perfect butt. She is from England and has a very sexy accent that makes everyone hang around her, gouts staring and girls observing. She has caramel color skin medium length brown hair and brown eyes. She has 38dd breasts that I always want to touch and a plump but not huge butt. I love my mom especially for her sexiness, (I don’t want incest just good views and touches) the fact that she makes me do the laundry, (so I can see her bras and panties) and she shows off teasing views of cleavage at school and flirts with boys there (but never me). She has an outgoing personality at school and dazzling smile so everyone likes her (the boys in different ways) and no one complains about her and she is very no nonsense.
Ok so I left my room and went right downstairs. “Mom that punishment was unfair and I will not be confined to my room!” I yelled. She came to the bottom of the stairs now fully dressed in a pink spaghetti strap crop top and some sexy daisy dukes.
“Rick when you hurt someone there must be consequences so I command you to go to your room.” My dick had a lot of tolerance for revealing clothes because my mom wore them so much but that combined with her British accent I just could not handle and my pants tented.
“Why don’t you make me?” I said, “You shouldn’t be able to punish me if you can’t make me.”
She started chuckling. “You are hilarious! You wouldn’t be alive without me! Are you listening? This body made you. Now it will punish you!”
“Are you kidding,” I said, “Look at you. You have no muscle. You literally go to the gym once a week and you’re getting old.”
“That’s one more a week than you. I have more muscle than my body shows as you are about to observe.”
“You have two big things on you. Your boobs and your butt. No muscle,” I said secretly hoping to get her to use them.
“And I intend to use them,” she said. I tried hard not to smile and succeeded. “I think I’ll destroy you in the living room,” she said.
“Let’s go” I replied. We made our way to the living room. Neither of us had any wrestling experience so the following fight is slightly embarrassing. I rushed at her and tried to knock her over but she was too heavy and strong. We locked hands and pushed with all our might. I couldn’t believe it! She was so strong! She pushed me over on to the floor and sat on my chest I tried to grab at her but her top kept getting in the way. “Mom,” I said “your top is annoying and keeps getting in the way. We should start over with you wearing something else.”
“I’ll just change here,” she said with a wink. She took it off! I couldn’t believe my eyes she was wearing no bra and thus was completely topless. My dick almost exploded at the sight. There was not a blemish on her. Her breasts were perfect. They were large but not too big. I could hardly breathe. “Like these?” She teased, cupping them “everyone does. But since you love me so much I’ll give you a reward. An up close view of them,” She taunted. With that she put my arms under her legs so I couldn’t move them and lifted my head up, I tried to resist but her arms were unexplainably strong. With that she pressed her breasts right on to my face but right before I lost sight she said, “Good night,” with a dazzling smile. I suddenly couldn’t see anything. I felt like I was in heaven. My mom’s breasts certainly looked like heaven to me. “Not so strong now? Are you?” She said I tried to say anything but her breasts were completely air tight, completely sealing off my face. “These tits kept you alive your first year of life. Now I am teaching you that they are not to be messed with.” I tried to say something but couldn’t. “Yes I am going to knock you out in the name of education.” I could not stop my dick from beating and pulsing and then it hit her back. “You will be scared of these when I’m done and by the way if you even try to bite them I will take a video of this and show it to the whole school.” This was very unfortunate for me but I figured going out under her warm, perfect, massive mammaries was completely worth it. Meanwhile I was trying to sneak in a breath any way I could. I was able to point my chin down and get a tiny bit of air probably my best breath in my whole life. Somehow she noticed. She was really mad and kicked my dick it gave a pulse and I was filled with pain.
“Mmmmmm!” I yelled, accidentally letting out all of my remaining air, I was kicking my limbs trying to do anything to escape. “You never stood a chance,” she said in her most sensual voice. “I’m so much stronger than you. You’re just a weak little kid.” She was so dominating I could feel my precum coming out. I could not cum no that would be the most embarrassing moment of my life. Meanwhile I was seeing spots that started clouding my vision and then I came. I no longer even wanted to be awake and my legs stopped kicking and my arms stopped struggling. I went out. I woke up in the living room all naked. My eyes now went to my mom who was now wearing a blouse that was probably two sizes too large. She was leaning over, wiping my cum off of me with a wet wipe. She was leaning over enough that I could her tits hanging down in there. Suddenly I couldn’t look anywhere else. “Scared of these now?” She asked. I nodded. “Good!” She exclaimed, “Now you’re grounded for a year. You’ve insulted me, disobeyed me, violated me by biting me, and disrespected me. Now I expect you to call me ma’am for all of high school when you’re at my school or else you know what’ll happen and this time in front of the whole school.” I nodded and burst in to tears. She came and gave me a hug and she picked me up! How could she be so strong? She carried me naked to my bed like I was 5 having just skinned my knee. She leaned over and kissed the tip of my penis so I could get one last view of her, winked, waved, and left. Since then my lust levels for her have been the highest I’ve ever had. Since then I’ve kept my distance from her reading up on mixed wrestling, waiting for the day I’m strong enough and could beat her while also enjoying her acting like I’m her boyfriend in the way she dressed. She seriously had no shame but I wasn’t complaining. Anyway now is the time. My plan is to get in a fake fight with one of my friends right in front of her but let him be beating me by a lot so she will break it up. At the end of school I will run home and hide and wait for her to get home and get in the shower but wait right outside her room and when she walks out of the bathroom naked to get dressed I will bust in and hug tackle her (now I’m taller and will not be in her breasts) and say, “Thank you so much I love you it was so embarrassing to be losing in a fight thanks for breaking it up.” She will probably command me to get off and I will tell her that she’s too sexy I can’t stop looking at her. Now I know a ton of holds and am way stronger. Here’s a picture of her:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] more on the plan to come in part 1.

Last edited by Function; 02-Jul-20 at 14:50. Reason: Edit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Function For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-20, 14:02

Default Principles of mothers part 1

This was all going perfectly. I was standing right outside my mom’s room ready to burst in her room. Tyler and I had sold the fight perfectly and I had managed to convince my mom to not punish him. I heard the bathroom door open, took a few seconds to mentally prepare myself (I probably should’ve taken longer considering what I was about to see), and all in one fluid moment opened the door and ran in with my head down. When you enter her room her dresser is directly to the left, her bed just to the left of that, and her bathroom entrance directly in front of you. She was walking from the bathroom to her dresser and was almost there so I just turned left and was right on her. My arms encircled her and I said with fake enthusiasm, “Thank you so much for breaking up the fight I thought Tyler was trying to kill me.” Then, finally, I was able to glance up at her and it was like the moment when you’re fishing and you pull the fish right above the water and are able to look at it. The first thing I saw was her legs. I had seen most of them before but seeing the whole thing was amazing. They had an amazing continuity to the smoothness of them and they were so long they made my mouth go dry. They looked like they packed quite a punch or in this case a kick. Next I saw her crotch. I always thought pussies were a little gross but it was like my eyes were opened right there looking at her impeccably shaven mound. My eyes were frozen there for about a second and then my eyes went to her eyes to see if she noticed. On the way I noticed her wide hips that tapered to her slim waist her torso looked like it had three channels. high one with her navel and to the left and right two low ones. Her middle channel had a faint line during the middle and two faint lines perpendicular to the vertical line, trisecting it. I didn’t realize I’d seen that until my eyes met hers. My curiosity was too great so I looked down at her torso again. My mom had a six pack! It was barely noticeable but definitely there. She must’ve acquired it since we wrestled last because she didn’t have it then. She often went completely topless so I would’ve noticed it if it was more noticeable. I felt bad for her when she didn’t wear a shirt or bra. When she did that she often only wore a thong or panties but her ass was so big I concluded she had a lot of sexual energy since my dad died and used it on dressing skimpily and things like that. “Rick this is my body you have no right to it now get off,” she yelled.
“No,” I replied weakly still amazed at her body.
“Oh this isn’t that again is it,” she said breaking in to a grin.
“No. this time I know a lot of holds and I’m probably twice as strong.”
“That’s great honey,” she said looking at me condescendingly, “Twice the pride means double the fall.”
Suddenly I spun her around and put my arm around her neck in a headlock. “This is called a headlock,” I chirped.
I put my other arm above her head and transitioned in to a sleeper hold. “This is a sleeper hold.”
“Aargh,” she cried.
“If you just tap or say submit at any time I’ll stop,” I said hoping she would.
Suddenly, she grabbed my right elbow, bent her knees, and did three quarters of a front flip with me and her both landing on the bed. Unfortunately, she landed right on my ribs. “Ooooh” I groaned, rolling around clutching my chest. Then she sat on my ribs and grabbed my arms. She removed her feet from the bed putting all her weight on my ribs. “No please stop,” I moaned drawing out each word.
“You deserve this but... I have some ideas.”
She shimmied up my chest until her crotch was right on my chin and her thighs on the side of my head. Once she moved off my ribs my arms shot straight there. She had gotten me in a schoolgirl pin! “Thank you,” I gasped.
“I wouldn’t want you to get too hurt... most of the time. This time, however I am going to humiliate you so much that you will go crying to your mommy. You’ll realize I’m your mom and you won’t even want to talk to me for the next year for the fear of upsetting me and getting this done to you again.”
I shuddered at the thought and focused all my energy to getting her off. I tried to bridge my waist up and get her to slide off but she was too heavy. “Wow you still have some fight left in you. I’m glad you’re not just a sissy. No, even a sissy could beat your weak ass. I’m glad you’re not just a weak boy.”
“Thanks mom,” I muttered sarcastically.
“Shut up,” she replied sliding up so she was sitting on my neck and her crotch was on my face. She completely covered my mouth but I could still breath through my nose. Her feminity smelled very strong I just couldn’t place it. My dick was threatening to burst out of my sweatpants. “Oh,” she said, faking sentimentality, “it’s just like when you were born. Except then you were naked. Would you like to be naked?” She asked not really expecting an answer. She looked all the way down my body stopping when she got to my dick. “Whoaaaa. You’re getting excited. I have an idea. I’m going to leave for a moment and if you move a muscle I will kick you ribs as hard as I can.” She dashed off. Now was my chance I knew I didn’t have long so I had to hide I went right behind the door. Maybe I could get the jump on her. She was back holding a tiny jar. “Rick? Oh this is gonna be fun.” Suddenly, I jumped out at her and punched her face with all my might. She saw it coming and grabbed my hand. I punched her stomach but it felt like punching a rock. “Really? You are going to pay for that” She smirked. “How did you know I was there?” I asked.
“I just know you too well.” She faked a punch to my face and then kicked my ribs.
“Aaaaah,” I screamed charging her in desperation. She grabbed my arms and threw me on to the bed. I was in too much pain to move. She stood right above me. I feared what was coming. She jumped. I put my hands up and closed my eyes. Her butt landed right on my ribs. I was awake for only a second looking at her perfect body. Her face, hair, and skin color like that of Zoe Saldana, her body shape like Kim Kardashian, and her voice like Sharon Carpenter’s. That was the worst pain I had ever been in. I passed out.

Last edited by Function; 05-Jul-20 at 19:52. Reason: Revision
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Function For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 00:27

Default Principles of mothers part 2

I woke up lying on my moms bed. I felt something on the tip of my penis, wrenching myself up quickly I immediately felt a sharp pain right by my ribs. I was still wearing my sweatpants but no underwear. Looking under my pants, I found the little jar my mom was carrying taped on all sides to the very end of my dick. I looked up to see my mom’s still naked butt jiggling as she walked away. “What... what is this?” I asked hesitantly.
“One of my ideas,” she said with a twinkle in her eye.
Suddenly it hit me, “Did...did you take off my clothes?” I asked horrified.
“I have a right to your body. I’m your mom and you couldn’t stop me.”
“You just got lucky.”
“I can show you some luck.”
She pulled her phone out of her pocket and typed some things in. “Head scissors,” she read aloud. “Put your opponents head as high up between your legs and squeeze your legs together.” This was trouble. My mom had some serious thighs that could probably cause a whole lot of pain. She crawled onto the bed, her firm tits swinging. I pivoted does my legs were facing her, kicking her lightly. Suddenly, she grabbed my ankles and twisted my legs so they made a right angle at my hips. I grunted and let her pass knowing she would only cause more pain if I didn’t. “Good, you’re getting submissive, as every son should be to their mom,” she said cheerfully.
She grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my mouth right up into her crotch. Then she started to squeeze. My hands went right to the source of the pain. It felt like two steel pipes bearing down on the place where my head met my neck. My hands were now at her feet trying to unlock them. I grabbed her toe, knowing I could wrench it. I looked up at her, she was looking down at me shaking her head. I gave it up. I was beginning to feel light headed from the lack of blood. I had to focus! Running my hands up and down her legs I began to lose hope, so I did the only enjoyable thing I could. I began feeling her body. Starting with her smooth legs, moving up to her butt, and ending at her boobs. She felt so smooth and silky it almost cancelled out the pain of her head scissors. “I knew it. I’m too much woman for you. You never stood a chance, you’re just a boy and boys are weak. I’m doing this for your own good y’know. You must learn respect for wom- my cum spurted right in to my cup, interrupting her dominatory monologue. I looked away from her and tried to do a backwards somersault so I could use my legs on her. “Wish you had these abs?” She giggled, guiding my hand to her abs. I couldn’t take it any more. I grabbed her hand and tried to bend her fingers back. I couldn’t get enough leverage. Out of probably anger, she started cranking up the pressure. My face was probably purple. I thought my face was going to implode. I couldn’t breathe. I looked up at her face in a last ditch effort, and, to my great surprise, she stopped. I savored all the air I could get. “I think I should tell you my plan. I’m going to save your semen from this affair to remind you never ever to mess with me. I thought about using blood but that’d just be cruel.” She went off. I was too woozy to try anything. She came back with a popsicle, sucking on it sultrily. I came. “Great!” She grabbed my hand and let me caress her body. I cupped her tits and came again. She ripped off my pants and put her breasts so my penis was in between them and I came a third time. She glanced at my cup and said, “Okay just one more and I know how.” She put herself right on me, let her boobs swing a few times right above me, and then plunged my face inside her cleavage. I was too tired to resist and just used all me air immediately to get it over with. I still panicked and tried to yell, but her she was too heavy. I decided to comply and sent my arm to her butt. It was a lot bigger than it looked when she was wearing pants. Finally I came, and then passed out. I woke up on my bed with the jar of cum hanging from the ceiling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Function For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, mixed wrestling, mom, mom vs son