Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-15, 22:14
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default How often do you wrstle your wife/gf

It seems that in recent months there are a lot of new members who have recurring wrestling matches with their wife or girlfriend

My question is how often do you have matches, and generally who instigates the match

With us, we wrestle 2 to 3 times a month, and it is about 50/50 in terms of who instigates the match

What is your experience

Please do not include session matches
Old 28-Apr-15, 22:29
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: How often do you wrstle your wife/gf

I would think it would only be interesting to do this, if they are well-matched; i.e. results
of matches aren't one-sided.
This could be done by adjusting rules and giving advantages also.
Otherwise, if it's always one-sided, it wouldn't be very interesting.

No?
Old 28-Apr-15, 22:42
Last Achievements

I have to admit that out matches are not one sided.

Yes in the beginning they were, but as she had gotten more experienced the matches are fun, exciting and always competitive
Old 28-Apr-15, 23:08
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It seems that in recent months there are a lot of new members who have recurring wrestling matches with their wife or girlfriend

My question is how often do you have matches, and generally who instigates the match

With us, we wrestle 2 to 3 times a month, and it is about 50/50 in terms of who instigates the match

What is your experience

Please do not include session matches
About the same here, Joe.
Old 28-Apr-15, 23:17
Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Wrestling? Hardly ever. I get to have a 5 minute scissor maybe once a week during some hand action. No wrestling matches or scissor sessions like you see in videos though.
Old 29-Apr-15, 08:17
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

My wife wrestles me once a month or two months. I hesitate a lot before asking for it and make an appointment for the next best moment (either when I come home early and the kids are at school or late at night). It's always one-sided with her winning, either by masturbating while immobilized or fantasy KO and masturbation. I struggle as much as I can, though, to delay the outcome and I think she would win if done for real.
Once defeated I make my best to please her so that she doesn't feel left out.

It doesn't happen more often because I have a low sex drive and she feels that wrestling substracts from chances of intercourse. Sometimes it's just because I end up worn out at night (job, the kids) or something comes up. Lots of times I have made plans for wrestling the night after intercourse and none of them has come true because of random reasons that had to do with either one of us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-15, 13:29
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Hi everyone,

Good topic for discussion.

I wrestle my husband as often as I like which is very often. He is bigger and stronger than me but I am quite strong and I know some judo plus he is ticklish and I use that to my advantage too. Once I start tickling I can usually trip or throw him and then get him in a suitable hold to weaken him.

One of the secrets for a woman to beat a man is to get the man into a hold early and then keep it tight and painful to weaken him. My favourite is to tickle him and then wrestle him down and schoolgirl pin him, very high and very tight. A bit more tickling and then I sit on his face, tightly pin his arms and mercilessly smother him with no breath for him for a couple of minutes.

He fights hard but because he can't breathe he can't get oxygen to his muscles and then I can beat him up, slowly, painfully and sexily.

On a weekend it's not uncommon for us to wrestle 5 or 6 times. Some of these are him trying to get revenge and he occasionally does. But boy do I take great delight in beating him up afterwards. He ends up very red in the face, exhausted and with sore neck, head and joints from my wrestling holds. There's nothing like having your man look up at you and beg you to let him give in from between your thighs as you giggle at him and keep squeezing........ sigh.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-15, 13:56
Last Achievements

Lily,

Thanks for you input, its nice to hear about it from a womans perspective

For the first 2 years we wrestled, the matches became a little too predictable, with her always using a reverse headscissors to win.

But she has a voracious appetite to learn new moves, so therefore it has changed quite a bit.

I think she knows that if I went full out every time I could beat her, but then again she has a point to prove.

I know if I want to really get he mad and start wrestling hard, I put her in a full body press. My weight advantaged makes it hard for her to escape, and she hates that and hates being pinned down.

What she gives up in weight advantage, she makes up in speed and desire to win

For me its not who wins, I got over that along time ago
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-15, 14:05
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=mixed;186747]My wife wrestles me once a month or two months. I hesitate a lot before asking for it and make an appointment for the next best moment (either when I come home early and the kids are at school or late at night).

That's is so true about the kids loll
She splits custard with her ex on her kids, and you never really know when they will show up unannounced

Don't think the son would like to walk in and see his moms legs wrapped around his stepfathers head lolol
Old 29-Apr-15, 14:16
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lily,

Thanks for you input, its nice to hear about it from a womans perspective

For the first 2 years we wrestled, the matches became a little too predictable, with her always using a reverse headscissors to win.

But she has a voracious appetite to learn new moves, so therefore it has changed quite a bit.

I think she knows that if I went full out every time I could beat her, but then again she has a point to prove.

I know if I want to really get he mad and start wrestling hard, I put her in a full body press. My weight advantaged makes it hard for her to escape, and she hates that and hates being pinned down.

What she gives up in weight advantage, she makes up in speed and desire to win

For me its not who wins, I got over that along time ago
Dear desertgoodguy,

I am quite sure that if it came to a win at all costs fight, Eric would thrash me. As husband and wife we usually wrestle for the fun of it; hard but safe.

Like you, a full body press from Eric when he's determined usually means he'll win too.

However, my lower centre of gravity plus my determination and his ticklishness means I can usually tip things my way. I also have strong, reasonably well developed arms and legs. Once he's between my legs he has little chance.

I don't know if you've had chance to look over our posts under "My wife likes beating me up" in wrestling and fighting videos but there are some good holds there.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post: