Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-17, 21:19
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Forced handjob in competitive setting

Hi there,

had anyone a competitive session with a forced handjob included?
There are some videos online but they all seem not very competitive to me. At least the part of the handjob is not competitive and the guy just let it happen.

Did anyone ever receive a handjob in a session, in spite of fighting hard and trying to avoid it (although most of us aren't interested in avoiding it ;-))

I'm interested in your experiences...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.Meier12341 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-17, 22:12
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Forced handjob in competitive setting

I can elaborate more if you'd like.

To get an idea, my wife and I learn brazilian jiu jitsu, she is 5'5 80kg (I think that is roughly 180 pounds), she can Deadlift 130kg, squat 100kg, bench press 60kg.

I wrestle with my wife on a regular basis. More than once she has put me in a Standing headscissor where I am facing the ground. She doesn't stop until I put my hands behind my back for her to tie. And trust me, you put your hands behind your back willingly to be tied just so the head scissors will stop, it is PAINFUL! She then proceeds to tie my feet together with my hands behind my back. She will then turn me over into a reverse headscissor, and whilst I am tied, I can do nothing more than squirm while she forcefully and painfully gives me a hand job. I fight as hard as I can for her to stop because it is much more fun that way, but after she has tied me up, she does whatever she wants and I can do nothing to stop her. ������
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-17, 22:24
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans.Meier12341 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there,

had anyone a competitive session with a forced handjob included?
There are some videos online but they all seem not very competitive to me. At least the part of the handjob is not competitive and the guy just let it happen.

Did anyone ever receive a handjob in a session, in spite of fighting hard and trying to avoid it (although most of us aren't interested in avoiding it ;-))

I'm interested in your experiences...
Some of these videos are more competitive than you may think. Once the lady/girl gets her legs around around your neck it is a LOT harder to get her off than you think and what is thought as being not competitive is actually the end of a competitive domination session

Now I suppose that you want some personal experiences.

First some girls that are retired

Ms Rayne (Atlanta dominatrix)

After being dominated by her, she ended it with a forced handjob. It was how she did it that was so dominating.
She pinned with me on my stomach and then with her weight on my back started to remove my shorts and underwear while I tried to resist fully.
She then forcibly turned me over on my back and pulled my shirt off by holding my shoulder down with one arm and pulling half my shirt off with her other arm and then she repeated with the other arm pulling my shirt off while I was trying to resist this.
She then put me in a crossbody pin by wrapping one arm around my upper chest and with the other arm gave me a forced handjob while telling me to look her in her eyes while performing it.

I tried to fight her off and also tried to resist getting erect from the handjob but it took her less than a minute for my balls to be drained.
Once that was done, she kissed me and said "That was really easy for me. Too bad that you could not put up a better fight"
Total domination and I was 6-1 and 235 lbs and considered myself fairly strong until then.

If you want a visual of what it looked like, view the following video from 11:00 - 12:30 and then picture her also stripping off his pants in the reverse HS hold and then imagine her performing the HJ in the hold at 12:25 point. That is the closest representation that I have seen to what Rayne did to me even if there is no HJ in the video

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Gabe Hanes

After fighting her to a draw with pins on both sides, she finally got me in a reverse headscissors, held me in place, removed my shorts and gave me a forced handjob. This was towards the end of her session career. If it was earlier, I would have had NO chance to avoid it

The hold at 7:26 is the best example of this position she had me in.

Nicole P (from Germany)

After about 15 minutes of back and forth wrestling she finally got her legs wrapped around my chest, stripped me of my shorts and gave me the handjob. If I went full out when trapped, I might have escaped.

Blonde Isabelle (Dutch Lady)

After being pinned in a few minutes and with her sitting on my chest, she reached around behind me, pulled my shorts off and gave me a handjob. All that I could do was to grab her ample chest while she was giving me the hj but it hardly even slowed her down and even seemed to get her more excited. The position she had me in was similar to the first few seconds of this video below. There was no way I was getting out of that hold. She even said afterwards that it was lot easier for her than she thought and I was pretty easy to pin and hold in place. Another item about most Dutch people that I learned while living there is that they generally do NOT exaggerate any claims. She was being quite truthful when she said I was very easy to submit which made it even more dominating!!!!!!!

Among current wrestlers

One girl (who is very well known redhead) held me helpless in a front headscissors for a few minutes then backed up a few inches, took her bra off, bent forward, told me to kiss her breasts, and then reached behind me, pulled my shorts down and gave me a forced HJ all while verbally taunting me. This was the second most dominating HJ I ever had.

Semi-competitive ones

Scarlett Devine where I let her put me in a reverse headscissors and once in there she gave me a forced HJ but I had to let her put me in the reverse headscissors. But once in there, I was not getting out !!

I had a similar HJ with another active FBB but I didn't try to struggle too much once I told her to put me in the reverse HS but it would have been difficult to escape.

Another circumstance where there could have been one.

Amazon Annie got me into a front cradle where her legs were wrapped around one arm and her arms held my other arm. She then teased my groin area with one hand but that was as far as she took it. If she wanted to, she could have gave me a HJ as I was not getting out of that hold but never went more than PG.

Last edited by ssgenius; 31-Jul-17 at 05:34.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 02:34
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

This was not competitive. But, a few years ago, I had had one date with a woman. We decided to take a long week-end trip to Mexico. We stayed in a house owned by a friend of mine, but, had it to ourselves. We were sitting watching TV in our robes. She reached into my robe and started artfully teasin the tip of my penis. It was ecstasy. It brought me higher and higher, yet unable to cum. Ultimately, I became euphoric. She could have taken me outside and walked me down the street, I was so entranced. Forced handjob? Not quite. Yet, I became unable to resist.

The sad part is that the next day she tried to entice me to be her submissive. I had no real understanding of it at that time, and resisted. Oh, to be there again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 18:26
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

good topic. years ago I dated a girl who turned out to be an excellent wrestler. Upper bodywise she was no match for me, but once she managed to secure her legs and get me in a scissor hold it was over and we both new it.

One day we were wrestling around and it turned into something much more spirited then usual. I said something which she took offense to and she really became angry. She caught me in scissor with me lying on my back and at a 90 degree angle to her body. Like a side scissors, Then she twisted/rolled to her side bringing my head and neck upwards in the direction of my chest. She had her ankles locked tight and my neck began to hurt.

I could sense her anger and tried to pry her legs apart, to which she responded that the more I fought the worse it would get. Knowing that she had me, I tapped my submission on her thighs. She didn't let go. I verbally said that I give,still no let up on her part.

Then she reached down and pulled my pecker out of my shorts and started stroking it as she twisted her body even more forcing my head further forward. By now I knew what she was trying to do, and was begging and pleading with her to stop.

Needless to say within a few strokes of her hand, I was ejaculating like a cannon. I felt some of it hit my face--nose, cheeks and eyes. She wiped her hand over my face and stuck her fingers into my mouth, then made me apologize for whatever it was that I said.

I have never come close to experiencing anything like that again. Needless to say, following that incident she became more dominant and I became much less argumentative. We have long since broken up, but this thread brought back that memory.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 19:03
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

e have a little different spin on the concept

My wife loves to get me in a rear headscissors from behind and start squeezing

Needless to say I start to get an erection and then she will tell me to pleasure myself and that she wont let go until I ejaculate

I am in no hurry, and she really enjoys it as well knowing that she wont let me out until I am done

Funny part is that she starts to get turned on as well, and quite often she will cum while keeping me trapped that way

Very sexy to say the least
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 20:55
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ms Rayne (Atlanta dominatrix)
After being dominated by her, she ended it with a forced handjob. It was how she did it that was so dominating.
Have you ever been forced to undergo a handjob that you didn't ask for before the session? Probably not?

I'd LOVE to experience one that I didn't ask for.
Old 31-Jul-17, 21:16
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you ever been forced to undergo a handjob that you didn't ask for before the session? Probably not?

I'd LOVE to experience one that I didn't ask for.
I didn't ask for it specifically. I went into the session with the thinking on my part that this would be a relatively even match as I was a little taller and heavier than her. After she pinned me in the first few minutes and could hold me down in place, I realized that I was outmatched.

Yes, the HJ came as a surprise at the end. What was more surprising was how easy it was for her. I was sweating, breathing hard, going as hard as I could to get away and she just played around with me and it took her from when she started to strip my clothes off to the actual HJ, just over a minute.

That video with Roxanne is the closest example of it except that I could not even get up with her on top of me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 21:17
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

When dating my ex-wife, we had a brief wrestling match. I got so totally turned-on simply by the idea. Sporting wood, it was an easy target for her to grab. And grab she did! There was nothing sensual about it. She twisted and contorted my cock and balls. It was everything I could do to get her hands off me and keep them away from my cock. This only lasted a couple of minutes. Once I finally got control of her I went to facefuck her. She thought it weird that I'd be turned on by wrestling and immediately stopped what we were doing. We never got into wrestling again, didn't even discuss it.

Since then, I've wrestled a lot of women. I'm always hard at the start. It does make for a good target for your opponent. Most of the matches have been semi-comp, but the few that were competitive were no different when it came to crotch grabbing. I definitely slowed the pace down when the woman had a good, sensual hold on me. And the couple of times where I ejacualted early, I was pretty much done for the match...no resistance.

The couple of matches where the woman, like my ex, were simply exploiting genital pain, really turned me off and I retaliated. It wasn't fun, or competitive, when this occurred. I won all of those matches easily because I wanted to get it over with - I didn't want to get mauled anymore due to the pain.

A session wrestler, who knows what she's doing, can really control the pace of a competitive match using a handjob. It's hard to describe, but there is a reaction guys have that slows or stops your movements...it just feels too good to retaliate.

Now, handjob on a woman is a lot different story. I've been able to slow the match down, but it's never for very long. They like it, but you have to be really good at what you're doing to use it to your advantage. And there are no two women that like it the same way. So, advantage to the female using a handjob during a competitive match.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 22:02
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

This is a go to move for Debra D'Andrea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, handjob, mixed