Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Oct-16, 01:32
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tempest Wrestling

I'm not going to guarantee this, but I can tell you that if you're a stand-up, normal dude, someone who is clearly not a weirdo and therefore a risky referral, it's possible that a regular client at Tempest would stand up for you.

Happened for me, and I won't name names because that was THEIR choice.

To be REALLY CLEAR - I would NOT start bombarding the guys you know as regulars to "help a brother out" . . . if they want to, they will reach out to you.

I don't think I'd have gotten my great session with Leah had I not gotten the introduction from a regular.

As an overly wordy guy, I will say that generally the opposite (brevity) is better and that I just struggle with it. But, I sent Lisa a pretty long email explaining my background with mixed wrestling (i.e., having an ex who loved to choke me out with her legs and arms and hands), what I've done in terms of sessions (2 w/ Nikki Fierce and 1 w/ Ashley Wildcat) and what I was looking for.

I was very specific about what I was looking for and took care to be very clear about the fact that I had ZERO interest in proving any point... my overarching desire was to get my ass handed to me by a beautiful girl.

Lisa has been at this for a very long time and can probably smell bullshit a mile away. Amazing how good you get at that when you HAVE to be good at it. So, it helps that I mean every word I say and that I'm also doing my part to make it a fun part for the session girl.

I think Nikki, Ashley and Leah would all agree with that. After each session, the hugs were long, genuine, and accompanied by sincere gratitude for being a fun partner to roll around with.

In other words, try not to suck.

I'm a relative newbie to this scene where there are guys on this forum with hundreds of hours of sessions over many many years, but I have good references now from 2 of the most sought after girls in the business and the woman who runs one of the most sought after and elusive agencies in the country.

It's not because I'm some big-time stud the girls just can't wait to see... it's because I'm a normal dude, I treat everyone very well, and it's very clear to the girls that it's important to me they have a good time, too.

Many have said it here before - this is NOT an easy job. When I deal with assholes every day at work, it's so refreshing to get a well-spoken and reasonable person on the phone who wants to treat me like a decent human being. When these girls deal with ridiculous emails and texts all day every day and no doubt regularly end up with a small (or large) handful of weirdos' heads a few inches from their business, they're probably inclined to stick as much as possible with known entities.

I realize they've "chosen" this profession, but that doesn't make it any less important to them to try to position themselves to enjoy their work safely as much as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-16, 01:44
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

One more thought.

Back before Craigslist became a shitty version of eBay, I managed to unload a fair bit of old furniture and electronics gear. Despite the horror stories, I always sold with confidence because I had a real simple rule:

If the emails they sent weren't written in complete sentences with minimal (if any) grammatical or spelling errors, I wouldn't respond. I'm sure the rule wasn't infallible, but it was a hell of a starting point. And invariably, the people were just like their emails. Reasonable, normal, pretty well spoken, etc. I broke my rule once because I really wanted to sell an old computer monitor and I actually concealed carried a gun for that meeting. I felt AWFUL afterward because the guy was nice as could be, but whether I was right or wrong for doing that, do you see my point? This guy's emails made me nervous. I was nervous to meet him.

You have here a guy like Zwieg who does not speak English as a first language, who posts in perfect English every day. And then you have dozens of - I'm sorry - IDIOTS who post here like English is their third or fourth language despite it being their first. Yes, I realize a lot of guys here don't speak English first... but some do and it DOES NOT show.

Nobody wants to talk to someone who is talking back to them in grunts, clicks, whoops and hollers. Or, I should say nobody desirable does. There are girls I would LOVE to wrestle based on their aesthetic appeal and what I've seen of them in action in videos, but who have a reputation as being awful communicators, of being rude/gruff, etc.

I'm not bitching about them, though some here enjoy that pastime. I just don't seek them out because the girl's attitude is part of the appeal for me.

Well, put the shoe on the other foot. When one of these girls reads one of my emails, despite the "too long" thing, they easily get the feeling they could be sitting across a table having a pleasant conversation with a normal, thoughtful guy.

So, while brevity is probably the best policy, freaking take care to have some respect for the language the girl speaks... in most cases, English, same as you. You don't have to be Shakespeare, but what image are you conveying?

An actual imbecile?
A "Rocky" like jock who grunts out his exploits in the gym and bedroom?
A thoughtful and interesting man who is probably successful and takes good care of himself?

I remember when Ashley came into my hotel room and she was like "Oh nice, you're cute! Can you imagine how hard it is for me? You have such an advantage - you know what we all look like! I have no idea!" But she also told me my emails gave her very clear signals that I probably fit into the third category above.

Every single thing we do sends signals. It's not a fool proof thing, but all we can do is do everything we can to improve our odds of getting what we want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-16, 06:50
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts

References always help btw.
Old 17-Oct-16, 19:17
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Do they do custom videos or just offer filming for sessions
Old 17-Oct-16, 19:37
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] cant send you message you are full
Old 21-Feb-17, 03:32
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17

Hi guys, have any of you wrestled with Scarlett or Kelly?
Old 04-Jul-17, 03:01
Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Having my first session in NYC Wednesday!

I'm seeing Kat from Tempest! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Anyone have any experience with her? What is the process and Tempest like? First time booking with them!
Old 31-Aug-17, 04:17
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really, really need to get back for my 1st visit in a while. And I was already planning to meet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Jan-18, 17:13
slurpee

Default Re: Having my first session in NYC Wednesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkawf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm seeing Kat from Tempest! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Anyone have any experience with her? What is the process and Tempest like? First time booking with them!
Bump for this. Is the process simple and discreet? Also, how was Kat? She looks awesome!

Tags
cody, competitive, leah, tempest