Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jul-13, 01:04
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New couple needs advice on leveling playing field

A contributor has already mentioned leg wrestling which is fun, sensual, and if she has some lower body strength might be competitive. You might also try sock wrestling. One playful variant has both wrestlers blindfolded each wearing a single sock. the goal is to remove your "opponent's" sock. Needless to say, do this beginning in a kneeling or prone position in a place where you won't damage furniture and hurt yourselves. Leverage, balance, and stamina are important in wrestling so she might do better than expected. Learn a few basic holds beginning with the half nelson which can be used to immobilize your opponent, and also is useful in rolling an opponent onto their back and into a pinning situation. Novice guys frequently rely on upper body strength, and women wrestlers can use their legs to immobilize, roll, and eventually pin some men. My gf and I both use erotic holds to distract and weaken each other....and in that case one of us might end up pinned, but we both win. Check out youtube vids for mixed matches to gain knowledge of holds and moves. Most importantly, be safe and have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-13, 05:12
Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54
Last Achievements

If you are really serious try a martial arts class together. You will learn how not to get hurt, excersize for fitness and self defense and it is a great way to build skill and confidence. It got my wife and I started...
The Following User Says Thank You to Baldilocks For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-13, 13:17
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

When we started, my wife didn't know any wrestling technique but she was a good athlete. So, the approach was, first explaining that her learning to wrestle well as important and exciting to me. She was cool with that, then second we started with basic holds, start with simple ones like a headlock or a scissors (in general I found girls always like to apply those and feel good about doing it). If you don't know anything about wrestling either, then so much the better. Proceed over a few weeks with practicing the holds (her putting them on you) and you trying to break them. Start easy and go easy, over time she'll naturally clamp down a bit more to hold them. This lets you both get used to the competitive side of it slowly and get comfortable with struggling together.

Keep it up, but essentially give her the vast number of repetitions on applying holds, learning leverage, so forth, as you continue she'll actually develop faster than you. BUT, you do want her to experience some time under control, just so she continue to develop a sense and comfort level with struggling together and she isn't uncomfortable with being in a hold and gains confidence. This way she's not concerned with being injured, she'll get used to dishing out and taking it.

And the rest as they say I can assure will follow. If the two of your roll around together getting each other trapped between each others legs over and over for 20-30 minutes even if you just wear bathing suits or sorts, I can guarantee you guys will have a lot of sexual energy to release. It's VERY sensual. And even if she says otherwise now, I've never met a woman (and I've wrestled A LOT of them of all types) who didn't enjoy getting the advantage on her guy and also enjoy having the tables turned on her as well. They love the variations and they love the body contact, it's really great foreplay to them.

I remember the precise time my wife totally became a fan of mixed wrestling. We had been working together for about 4 months, and she had me in a body scissors. We were actually sparring pretty seriously and being competitive in terms of our match, trying to pin one another. Anyway I was totally trying to kick out over and over but she had a pretty solid hold on me with the scissors and an armbar. I tried all sorts of stuff and nothing was working, and suddenly she squeezed A LOT harder, my arm bent more, it kind of hurt just a little and I realized her breathing was a lot faster and she was only semi paying attention and as I continued to try and break the hold which I never did, she had an orgasm. She'd be enjoying it before and was really a good gal for trying, but after than, she'd suggest we wrestle as often as I did!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-13, 13:26
Points: 2,814, Level: 22 Points: 2,814, Level: 22 Points: 2,814, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I've been lookin for stuff like this for quite a while and this material is gold! Thanks!

A quick question though: I was looking for that book mentioned earlier on kindle but couldn't find it. Has it been published under a different name?
Old 26-Jul-13, 16:04
The Raptor
This message has been deleted by Anubis71. Reason: Hotlinks To Online Stores Are Not Allowed.

Tags
advice, beginner, couple, game, instructional, rules, sexual, training, videos