Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Dec-14, 19:05
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Mistress amazon Alice coming to my neighborhood

Anyone sessioned with her?
I will be greatful for any experiences/reviews
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Dec-14, 21:11
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mistress amazon Alice coming to my neighborhood

I only can tell about her wrestling skills.

I wrestled her three times (semi) competitive.

The first time was about two years ago when she just started wrestling. I could beat her easily.
The second time was about one year later. We were very even.
The last time this year on May I had no chance against her. It was shortly after she won against Anna Konda.

She is a very nice girl who really likes to dominate.

I hope her English has improved a little until now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-14, 04:16
Producer
Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

she never won against me. this was the biggest scam ever. she wrote me a storyboard and i done what she liked to do. she uploaded the best Scenes of what we made to make it looking the way she want (and it was no fight) to call it her big victory. the real fight we made is older and in my store and she dont won that match! when we met again she told me at the beginnig she is not interested to fight me and want a sexy fetish Clip in a Kimono only for HER site! she is a scammer and you can see that this mail here is from her because of the "translater english" she writes! never trust bullshit!
Alice <[email protected]> hat am 6. Mai 2014 um 09:59 geschrieben:
> > > > >
> > > > > hey
> > > > > Anna you have a kimono? (If you do not lend you and I'll take) because I have a lot of visitors want to see what our struggle in kimonos ... this fetish judokas, etc. start the fight in kimonos and later undressed sesky .... ok?
> > > > >
> > > > > We will of Sandra and my boyfriend 12:00-13:00 in the studio :-)
> > > > >
> > > > > Current?
> > > > >

this is Alice the scammer! you ask why she doing this? it is easy. she done it for cyrus from femwrestle. he is our enemie since we exist. i dont know why but he see a Problem in us. we thought Alice is Independent and so i trusted her. but now the scam Clip is at the femwrestle site. i can Show you guys also the next mail where i write that i allow her to film in my Studio ONLY if she use it only for herself! her "seksy fetish" Video! by the way -with "Kimono" she mean a Gi! Now i hear she is pissed because we say the truth and she Claim she will knock me out "next time"! Jesus! i piss my Pants! i doubt she wanna meet me again! because i made her that offer direct after she informed me by phone that she will release a "victory Clip" noq! IF she wanna put her Body where her mouth is -she is "very very welcome" here but you better make no appointments with her after because she will not be able to meet you then!

Last edited by anna-konda; 29-Dec-14 at 04:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-14, 09:02
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

Dear Anna,

we never had a session until now or talked to each other.
I only saw you in person once.
It was in the hotel of Veve Lane when you brought her the film material of the session between you and her…
So, concerning you I am totally unprejudiced.

It is generally known that you and Snoopy (or what nick he is using in the moment) have a problem with femwrestle. But from my point of view it is a more one sided thing.
In my opinion you can clear this on a private basis, not in this thread.
The same is for concerning the differences between you and Alice.
By the way, the film is not on the femwrestle site.
It is on a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] similar to c4s but significantly more favourable. Might be that this platform is run by Cyrus. She has [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] there like LWS, Minxy Li, JT etc.

And now back to the main subject: A L I C E

- she is a very friendly Person
- takes her BJJ training very serious
- is very skilled in taekwondo / kick boxing (can easily kick 6.5 men in the head)
- is very responsive to your wishes

I can recommend her!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-14, 16:15
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

when you see that "Anna-Konda" wrote that posting at 05.16 a.m., we could imagine in which condition "she" was.
Old 29-Dec-14, 17:57
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Anna,

we never had a session until now or talked to each other.
I only saw you in person once.
It was in the hotel of Veve Lane when you brought her the film material of the session between you and her…
So, concerning you I am totally unprejudiced.

It is generally known that you and Snoopy (or what nick he is using in the moment) have a problem with femwrestle. But from my point of view it is a more one sided thing.
In my opinion you can clear this on a private basis, not in this thread.
The same is for concerning the differences between you and Alice.
By the way, the film is not on the femwrestle site.
It is on a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] similar to c4s but significantly more favourable. Might be that this platform is run by Cyrus. She has [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] there like LWS, Minxy Li, JT etc.

And now back to the main subject: A L I C E

- she is a very friendly Person
- takes her BJJ training very serious
- is very skilled in taekwondo / kick boxing (can easily kick 6.5 men in the head)
- is very responsive to your wishes

I can recommend her!!!
only from that experience you made you should know i work correct always! about the Trouble and Fritz comment:
i am not interested to be part of any Forum discussion. nowhere. i got my Websites and my Videos everybody can watch it or not. this is enough in my eyes. i wanna Focus on my Training and my Progress. nothing else. i started sessions because People asked me for it and not because i looked for a way to make Money somehow. i would be very very happy if noone would say my Name again if here or in the fightergirl or whatever forum. here are many good guys. there too, but all These guys know my own places too. i don´t Need more Promotion and i don´t want more Promotion because this always force me to explain things. what really happened. i am tired of this. this was the only Forum where i posted personally but i will quit here too. i am also not interested to talk about Alice i only wanted to make this one Thing clear. i found here old Posts of me. i promoted her like all the others. it makes no sense to continue that in my eyes. i will Focus more in the future on myself on my own Progress. no matter who i fight or not.
i was asked from the admin some months ago to post more in this Forum. i still think is the best Forum but i wrote him today i would prefer he take everything down here of me and about me. i really don´t wanna convince anybody in my strenght or skills. this waste my time. but thank you very much stefan for your Support.
ganz kurz noch zum femwrestle. es nervt uns tierisch das wir immer mit diesem ben Hausmann in Verbindung gebracht werden und es ist ein weiteres Beispiel dafür das WIR ständig in die Sachen reingezogen werden die von femwrestle und fightergirl ausgehen. es tut uns leid wenn ola belästigt wird aber Ben Hausmann ist weder unser freund noch hat er was mit uns zu tun! wir können uns gut vorstellen das er ola stalked weil er sich uns gegenüber auch so geäußert hat. wir haben ihn dabei aber nicht unterstützt sondern das Gegenteil gemacht. aber dies und anderes scheint immer eine gute Gelegenheit zu sein einen snoopy oder "Arnold krueger" für alles böse der welt verantwortlich zu machen damit du hier das dann auch so nochmal behaupten kannst. veve und andere hatten hier eine super zeit und das lag zum grossem teil an seiner Unterstützung. für ALLE gäste die uns besuchten! danke und tschüss!
Old 29-Dec-14, 18:24
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Anna , no one cares. I didn't ask about you and Alice rivalry , I asked about Alice because she's coming to my hood , and I want to experience my first session in an enjoyable way. Btw Anna you're welcome to my hood as well.
Now about Alice: thanks to the guys who responded on topic. Is she the best candidate for a first session after years of forum reading and video watching? I noticed she didn't have many reviews, should I wait for the oppurtunity to one of the more reputable sessionists? I would hate my first time being a disappointment.
Old 29-Dec-14, 19:12
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anna , no one cares. I didn't ask about you and Alice rivalry , I asked about Alice because she's coming to my hood , and I want to experience my first session in an enjoyable way. Btw Anna you're welcome to my hood as well.
Now about Alice: thanks to the guys who responded on topic. Is she the best candidate for a first session after years of forum reading and video watching? I noticed she didn't have many reviews, should I wait for the oppurtunity to one of the more reputable sessionists? I would hate my first time being a disappointment.
Although I was a bit angry about Anna's post I replied as neutral as possible.
I have no personal problem with her and was thinking about a session with herher in the near future.
Sorry Anna, I did not want to attack you.

Now to your question Royh.

You did not write about the type of session you are locking for (competitive / fantasy / domination etc.) I do not know your stats your strength your background (perhaps some judo). How can someone tell you the best deal for your first session without any information?

And by the way, reviews often are fakes or let’s say very subjective.
Old 29-Dec-14, 19:31
Producer
Last Achievements

it´s okay ManinBlack. the only reason why i involved myself here Royh is because he wrote about the fight result. but royh maybe more intersting for you- because we fought once, i don´t like her but she can fight. maybe this helps. i am fair enough to say this. and now i let you guys alone here. my post was not ment the way that i wanna disturb someones Business. i fought many here and Alice is also one of the physically strongest. when i wrote about a scam this don´t mean it would be easy for me to beat her or something. okay? i hope this was helpfull a Little bit and now i get out here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-15, 00:13
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=anna-konda;

How good is Alice as a competitive wrestler?