Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 24-Oct-20, 21:26
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This one started out about girls in the US who are charging $500-700 or whatever.

Ok, like always US-americans think that they are the center of the world and each thread here is only about americans? I dont see in the headline of this thread that we are only are allowed to talk about the fess of session-wrestlers in the USA.
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:26
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my view, the difference is dominatrixes are in some sense a "fraud" (usually). A session girl has legitimate muscles (and skills). At least assuming she's muscular or has some kind of wrestling background (there are a few who have neither, probably just joined the scene to make a quick buck). So the domination is real because the guy can't escape. She really has control.
Uxiel this is where I partially agree with you. At the same time a dom can do the same thing.
Yes session girls have some legitimate muscles but a lot dont. At the same time there are a lot of doms that work out hard and are very big, and very strong.
Look at some of the session wrestlers. A lot of them are skinny barbie dolls.

It all comes down to finding the right one for you. What makes a dominatrix different is her mind. Most doms have a natural sadistic side to them and most enjoy watching the men in pain. A session wrestler, strong or not mostly does it for the money.
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:39
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Ok this will be my last message in this thread as it has exhausted itself. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you can’t teach me anything if you never had a session in your life.

Reading this thread confirms what I heard from so many session wrestlers , about cheapskates, time wasters and overall obnoxious disrespectful customers that make their experience bad, despite many clients being fun and respectful.

This is why I had decided, that once sessions are possible again, I will voluntarily add 20% to the wrestlers asking fee, in an attempt to remove those awful people from potentially hurting the wrestlers.

Roger, and out.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:41
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

There are some doms who are very strong. A fairly small overlap within the community. And they likely have more experience with other fetishes. Even then, they won't compare to the more muscular of the session girls. So yes, find who you like... and hopefully be more pleasant with her than the complaining-about-prices vibe here. But either way, with most doms, they are controlling me because I let them. Session girls are too, to some extent. Once the money stops, they won't be squeezing me. But in that moment their physical strength lets them actually dominate someone.

So yes, go with who you like... and hopefully don't give off the complaining vibe while you're with her. Just enjoy yourself.
Old 24-Oct-20, 22:06
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Exactly. Calling people stupid for being willing to pay the requested price is ridiculously childish.

It's jealousy or bitterness. If people will pay higher rates, then those will be the rates. Up to others if they decide then to pay it or not.
I think the people who get mad at the laws of supply & demand - aka a truly free marketplace - don't quite get how ludicrous they sound.

In fact, one could argue that several providers have actually *undercharged* for years.
Old 24-Oct-20, 22:10
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

It is utterly hilarious that some of you are legitimately outraged at the thought of spending less money for the service of getting the shit kicked out of you in various ways.

You guys into financial domination or something? Maybe some of you are session wrestlers trolling the forum and trying to argue for high rates. That would be absolutely amazing. Is one of you really Megan Jones in disguise?

Royh, I think you have a very well-thought out plan. I'm sure the session wrestler you see will take it extremely well when you explain to her you're on a mission to limit how many clients she can get.

I especially find it amusing that those who keep accusing others of complaining and whining... are complaining and whining.

Yes, by all means, let's continue this nonsense for another 100 pages! More arguing! More name-calling! More complaining!

And, of course, nobody changing their minds whatsoever.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 22:22
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Yes, by all means, let's continue this nonsense for another 100 pages! More arguing! More name-calling! More complaining!

And, of course, nobody changing their minds whatsoever.
Many agreed to your posting 3 pages ago, but others restarted the discussion again.

And of course this will lead to absolutely nothing and nobody will change his mind.

Apparently we are all good about wasting our own time
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 23:07
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will voluntarily add 20% to the wrestlers asking fee, in an attempt to remove those awful people
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You guys into financial domination or something?

Thats what I wrote already a few days ago. Like in all business or like in poker-matches the rich guys want to pile out the less rich people to buy the sympathy of the session-wrestlers exclusively for themself. And unfortunately the mind of 90% of the session-ladies works like this that the quality of the session and their friendliness they offer depend on how much the customers add tips on top of the session-fee.

Just saw a ridicolous example at twitter. A session-wrestler wrote: "One of my regulars sent me a tribute simply because he’s not available for my upcoming tour. These type of men value our time. THANK YOU. Good humans make me smile"

So he sent her money because he thought he had to excuse himself that he wont book her this time?

Last edited by Fritz; 24-Oct-20 at 23:19.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 23:19
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And unfortunately the mind of 90% of the session-ladies works like this that the quality of the session and their friendliness they offer depend on how much the customers add tips on top of the session-fee.
Wow, you know 90% of the session ladies ?

Again you are assuming from a few to all.

I only once tipped a lady, and for most of my sessions I canīt complain, neither about their friendliness, nor about the quality of the session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 23:19
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many agreed to your posting 3 pages ago, but others restarted the discussion again.

And of course this will lead to absolutely nothing and nobody will change his mind.

Apparently we are all good about wasting our own time
Yep just needs to be locked now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread