Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-21, 10:04
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Volleyball Girl Submits Me and Slaps Me

We had the court to ourselves.

Nicole was dressed in her volleyball gear, with tight shorts and a long tee. Her legs were long and thick, and she had long, dirty blonde hair that was tied into a ponytail.

I watched on the sidelines as she demonstrated her skills.

The net was collegiate style. When she tossed the ball above the net, she arched her back in the air, wound up with her right arm, and slapped the ball with incredible force. I was impressed with how high she was able to jump in order to spike the ball.

"Want to try?" She said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure. Why not?"

She was slightly taller than me, but, at six feet, I still considered myself tall.

She provided assistance by lobbing the ball up for me. When I jumped, however, I wasn't able to get enough height. When I hit the ball, it was a weak hit, and it didn't even clear the net. It was bit embarrasing, to be honest.

"It's all in the legs," she said. "Maybe you want to consider building up those chicken legs."

We did a side by side comparison of our legs.

She giggled. "I've seen skinnier guys than you with bigger legs."

Before I had a chance to reply, she swept my leg off the floor, sending me stumbling onto my back.

She was now sitting on top of me with her butt on my stomach just above my waist and her inner thighs straddled against my midsection.

She looked down on me with her hands on her hips. The moment didn't last long.

"This will leave a mark," she said.

With shocking speed and force, she slapped my face with her right hand.

My head was jolted to the side. My eyes blinked rapidly to flicker away my blurred vision. I placed my hand on my left cheek, and I felt the burning heat radiating from it.

Nicole bent over and flattened herself on top of me. She pinched my cheeks and examined the one that she slapped. "That was a good one, wasn't it?" She said.

I nodded my head, meekly.

"I wonder if chicken legs are flexible," she said.

She slipped her feet under my knee, latched onto my calves, and then let it rip.

"Ow. Ow. Ow," I said. "Fuck."

I grimaced in pain as she worked me in a deep stretch.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Scream for me."

She had my knees pinned onto the floor. A stabbing pain traveled through my groin and into my crotch. My screams echoed through the empty court. She flicked aside her ponytail and arched her back. She elevated my legs off the floor as she straightened hers. My hips burned like hell. I placed my hands on her waist and tried to push her off. I even tried to rotate to my side, but she was too strong. When my efforts failed, I tapped on her hips.

When she released me, I bent my knees and squeezed my legs together.

She then returned to a seated position on my waist. This time, she kept the soles of her feet on the floor so her knees were at the same level as her chest.

"I guess chicken legs aren't very flexible," she said.

I grunted and shook my head.

When she cocked her right hand back, I cringed and shielded my arms over my face.

"Relax," she said. "Don't be so jumpy."

I sighed in relief and lowered my arms.

As soon as I relaxed, she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled my shoulders off the floor. Then she squeezed my ribcage between her thighs in a frontal bodyscissor hold. My eyes and mouth opened wide and I howled. She had me in a dangerous position. She could easily break my ribs if she kept me here. It felt as if my midsection was being squeezed into my internal organs. The pain was unbearable. With my elbows, I tried to push her thighs down, but the grip was too tight.

"Don't fucking touch me," she said.

With my face exposed and my arms preoccupied with her legs, she wound up her right hand and slapped me across the cheek. My face whiplashed across the air. I believe my spit was launched out of my mouth. It also felt like she bruised the skin under my eye. It might have started to bleed.

She increased the pressure on my ribs. I exhaled out and tried to take in air, but it was tough. When I couldn't take it anymore, I tapped down on her thigh.

"Say please," she said.

I kept tapping.

"Say it."

"Please. Please."

"That a boy."

The pressure was released.

I rubbed my cheek with my hand.

She pushed me onto my back and then scooted up my body, ultimately seating herself atop my neck in school girl pin.

I stared up at her with dread. She had my arms pinned to the floor and my face was fully exposed. She was laughing at my fear.

"What's wrong?" She said.

She wiggled my nose with her hand. "Looks like you have a little boo boo on your eye."

She sucked on her finger and wiped her moist hand over the cut under my eye. It burned to the touch. After wiping her finger on my eye, she cocked her hand back.

"Don't," I said. "Please don't."

She giggled. "I'm just kidding."

Instead of slapping me, she grabbed the back of my head with both her hands and pulled it up into her crotch. At the same, she rotated onto her side, and straightened her legs around my neck. She now had me in a very tight front scissors. She held my face so far up into her crotch that I could smell the perfume that she was wearing in her vagina. The squeeze was brutal. The oxygen flow was immediately cut off, and I couldn't breathe in a drop of air. I could tell my face was turning a dark shade of red. I pried at her thighs, but it was wasted effort.

She pivoted from side to side while keeping me trapped between her thighs. I was beginning to feel dizzy.

I tapped her thighs.

She turned up the pressure.

I frantically tapped.

She bridged her hips off the floor and applied a burst of pressure into my neck. When I squeezed my eyes shut, she slapped me across my left cheek. And then my right cheek. And kept slapping. She busted my lip and cut my nose. Blood dripped onto her midsection.

"Look what you did," she said. "You dropped blood all over me, you asshole."

When the session eventually ended, I took a look into the mirror. It was bad. My cheeks were reddened, and I had cuts all over my face. It would surely turn black and blue in a day or two. All I could think about is what I story I could make up to explain to my coworkers the next day on how I hurt myself.

-Lovethegrapevine
**Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed reading this, please hit the "thank you" button, leave a comment, or consider reading my other stories that I have posted previously. Thanks!**
Old 04-Jul-21, 12:00
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Volleyball Girl Submits Me and Slaps Me

Very nice, would love to have session like this
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-21, 12:22
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Re: Volleyball Girl Submits Me and Slaps Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very nice, would love to have session like this
Definitley would be a great session! Thanks for reading!

Tags
blood, bodyscissors, fiction, grapevine, grapevine pin, headscissors, slap, slapping, story, teen, teen girl, volleyball