Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Oct-21, 05:57
Points: 2,515, Level: 20 Points: 2,515, Level: 20 Points: 2,515, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Hajime No Ippo: A Gender Fights back

This is my first time writing a story, aside from school-related stuff. After reading many fanfictions over the years, I have become a fan of femdom, female muscle growth, and mixed fights. I always hesitated when it came down to whether I should start creating my own stories, but now I realize it is just going to be a learning experience. I plan to write more of these kinds of stories in the future. I chose Hajime No Ippo as the basis because it is one of the first anime that I watched, and I thought “Why don’t we add a little twist”. I do not watch a lot of boxing and MMA, but I always like how different anime does it. I am not sure what a decent font size is, so if anyone has a suggestion on that for this forum, it would be greatly appreciated.

Information about the Story and how it will progress:

All the characters that are fighting and being dominated will be 18+. In addition, various characters will have different reasons for fighting and some of them will be dark. This story consists of female muscle growth, MMA, and female domination as well as street fights. I do plan to have the males win some fights. There will also be naked and topless scenes that occur in combat. Furthermore, it is going to contain most of the characters from the series and each will have their own fights. Unlike the original Hajime No Ippo Series, the kind of fights will vary. This is going to be separated into many different parts, so the thread will be updated along with logs to see the latest content added. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. As I am a college student, the timing of these parts will vary. It could be once every week, or even once a month. It depends on how things go. I don’t expect it to be good the first time, but I expect to improve as the parts are created.

PART I: The start of a New Era:

What starts is a brief overview of what happened in the series with the focus being on Ippo Makunouchi. Now Makunouchi was a strong and fierce boxer. He did not start this way, as he used to be bullied and beaten up. However, thanks to the efforts of Mamoru Takamura, and the Kamogawa Gym, he finally changed for the better. He took up MMA and met many future opponents with one being Ichirou Miyata and another being Takeshi Sendou. However, unbeknownst to them, things were going to change.
One day while the others at the gym were out doing roadwork, Ippo was sitting in the gym talking to Mr. Kamogawa aka the chief about how much he has grown. Mr. Kamogawa states that he was not the same Ippo that first walked into his gym and that he has finally become a man. Ippo thanks the chief for his kind words but states that he still has a long way to go. Suddenly, the chief gets up whacks Ippo with his cane a few times saying, “I can’t have one single conversation with you without hearing wimpy words!!”. Ippo then runs out of the gym with the chief chasing him saying “I’m sorry chief, it won’t happen again!!” The chief walks back in, having chased him off saying “If he’s not confident now, then he’s in for a rude awakening”. The scene then pans to the chief looking at a magazine with a nervous expression on his face with the front page having a very muscular female with boxing gloves on, entitled “Females Become Stronger: The Ring will never be the Same”.
TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by MechPhoenix; 21-Oct-21 at 07:17. Reason: Needed edit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MechPhoenix For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-21, 07:12
Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hajime No Ippo: A Gender Fights back

Very good start. I look forward to more of your writing.i like the short description in the chief's magazine. Maybe a brief summary of what the chief reads in the next installment?
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 18:46
Points: 25,845, Level: 70 Points: 25,845, Level: 70 Points: 25,845, Level: 70
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts
Default Re: Hajime No Ippo: A Gender Fights back

Nice, then do you like wrote stories with manga and anime characters
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:

Tags
female bodybuilder, mixed battles, mixed combat, muscle, muscle domination, sex domination