Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Oct-21, 12:05
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts
Post The Inn receptionist

The Inn receptionist:

It was a cold winter Friday night and I was in a train from Milano back to Brunico, my home town in the North of Italy. The week had been crazy there, with a lot of surgeries and patients in critical situation to take care, but I was well known for being the best doctor in the region, and that week had been particularly successful. All lives saved.

We stopped at Trento, where I should now leave the train and catch the connection to my town. Routine, I had already done that hundreds of times before. In the meanwhile, I decided to make a video-call with my wife and our kids. "Hey, honey, I am waiting for the train in Trento, will be home soon! Hey kids, Papa is coming! We will have a fun weekend". During the call, the train arrived and I boarded, still talking to them for a few minutes. When the call was finished, I took a look around and realized I was in a weird train. It was empty, I was almost the only one there. It was also older and smaller than the ones I was always taking. I called an attendant and asked where we were heading to. She gave me the name of a completely unkown place for me. "Shit! I got the wrong train!". I decided to come back to Trento, so I left it at the next station, called “Pietromonte”, to take the next one in the opposite direction. I knew that region very well and still had never heard of that small place. Weird.

It was not my lucky day. Since it was too late, there were no more trains that night. The next one was scheduled only for that exact time 24 hours later. What the hell was that for a place? Only 1 daily train? You must be kidding! I decided to call my wife and tell her the situation, but the mobile phone had no service nor internet connection.

I walked in the station and noticed that I was alone there. It looked like a really small village where nothing happens, but still there were two big security cameras in the ceiling. I had now to find a place to sleep in that crap place. When leaving the station, the automatic door opened to me much before I was close to it. Looked like it was inviting me to the town. I thought the sensor was probably disadjusted. I looked up and saw again the security cameras. Weren’t they pointing to the other side? Are they following me?

I looked at the town and saw a completely dark place. It was almost 10 pm and I guessed no one had something better to do than sleeping. The only light I could see was in a corner about 50 meters (55 yards) away. I decided to go back to the station. It was snowing hard, super cold, probably -5°C (23 F) and the station at least had a heating system. But the automatic door did not open for me this time. I tried everything, but no idea where the fucking sensor was. I even kicked and tried to force it manually. All useless. "Shit!!". My only option now was to go to that light, hope to find someone and try to see where I could sleep.

When I arrived there, I finally saw my luck coming back. It was a small Inn, with a young female receptionist still there. At least I had a place to sleep that night. There was a sign in the door saying "Check-in until 10 pm". I looked at my watch. 10:02, great.

Me: "Hello, good evening. I would like a room for the night, please."

Recepcionist: "Check-in only until 10 pm, sir. Sorry."

She was about 1,67m (5’6”) tall and relatively skinny. Her legs were more defined and she had a nice butt, but the upper part of the body looked so weak that I had the impression she was even shorter due to her small structure. Her weight should be around 57Kg (125 lbs) I guessed, and looked to be around 27 or 28 years old. I looked down and saw her winter boots which were European size 38/39 or between 7,5 and 8 in American size. Her skin was very white, long black and curled hair, black eyes and a very attractive face. She had a badge. Her name was Lucia, but there was no surname.

Me: "What? It is 10:02 pm! Come on! Are you crazy?"

Lucia: "Rules are rules. Besides, the system is closed, I can’t check you in even if I wanted to". And she was about to leave the place. I stayed in front of her, giving her no place to leave.

Me: "Look, it is cold as fuck tonight. I will freeze if I find no place to sleep.
Please be reasonable and let me sleep here. You can check me in tomorrow and I pay an extra amount for it if necessary". As a rich surgeon, money was not my problem.

Lucia seemed to be irreducible. However, she offered me something.

Lucia: "Ok, let’s do like this. You can sleep here for free tonight. If..."

I was wondering what it would be.

Lucia: "... If you beat me in a fight. Deal? If you lose, you sleep on the street. So, your situation can’t get worse anyway.”

A fight? Against her?? What kind of proposal was that? I was 1,82m (5’11”) tall and very strong, working out every day during my breaks. And two times a week I was taking Muay Thai lessons to keep my body in shape. My weight should be around 85 Kg (187 lbs), but no fat, pure muscles. Was she crazy to challenge me to a fight? I obviously accepted, thinking: "Great, I got a free room. At least some luck I needed, right?"

I accompanied her back inside the Inn and we were now in a room that looked like to be especially designed for that situation. She already had a mat and everything prepared for a fight. Was it routine for her to make that kind of insane bet?

Lucia took off her jacket and her boots. She was more or less already dressed for a fight, wearing grey gym leggings that went until her shin and a tight white tank top. I also took out my jacket and my shoes. My clothes were not the best for a fight, but whatever, it was an easy one. I left my medical suitcase in a corner.

The fight started and I was obviously reluctant. I was much bigger than her and my only worry at that moment was how to avoid hurting her beautiful face. A victory was already in my hands anyway. Lucia was not even in a fighting position. She was all relaxed and with her arms down.

Lucia: "Come on! Fight me! Let’s do like this, you don’t even need to beat me. If you can punch my face at least once, the room is yours. You coward chicken!"

Now she provoked me. I was very proud of my muscles and my body. I also always considered myself a very brave man. And that skinny woman was making fun of both? I got very mad and closed my fist.

Me: "What did you call me, you, bitch?" And I was already making my move to punch her with all my power directly in the nose. But something stopped me.

It was her hand. She was grabbing my fist. Lucia had easily blocked my punch even with her left arm. I tried to force it, but could not move it any inch further. How the hell was she so strong? Her arm was super skinny, its size was 1/3 of mine.

Lucia: "Is that all you can do?". She said, laughing. "I think someone will sleep on the street tonight."

She was still blocking my punch with absolutely no effort. I tried to land a punch using my other arm. Only to be comfortably blocked by her again. She now had both my hands under her control and started her show.

Lucia first pulled me into her direction and hit my stomach with her knee. I have never felt so much pain. My vision became blurred and I could see only some white lights. My anatomy knowledge told me that probably my intestine was also deeply affected. I was now on my knees graoning in pain. She then started a sequence of punches and kicks that I can barely describe. All I can remember was her fists, her knee, her elbow and her feet hitting me the whole time, and giving me no chance nor time to react. Lucia was fast, strong, aggresive and very skilled. I was trying to fight back using my Muay Thai skills, but I was so confused and groggy that I wasn’t getting even close to give her some risk. She kept laughing at me and punishing my body. She then pulled me to the floor and easily locked my neck in her triangle choke. She now had me.

Lucia: "So, give me a good reason to spare your life."

Life? Was she planning to kill me? I became completely desperate.

Me: "Lucia, please let me go” I’m sorry!"

Lucia: “You should never have left the train station.”

She started squeezing while grinning and looking directly in my eyes. I slowly lost my consciousness.

When I woke up, I was naked in the middle of the room. Lucia had her foot on my throat and a rope in her hands.

Lucia: "Oh, I see you are finally awake. Let me finish my job here."

She wrapped both my arms and both my legs all together at a single point behind my back. I was not so flexible, so the pain I was feeling in that position was already unbearable. After finishing it, she grabbed me by my hard dick and started bringing my body outside. How the hell was she doing it? I was very heavy and she was carrying me using only one hand, holding only by the penis, and showing no effort was needed.

She carried me down the street until a container and threw me inside it like a sack of garbage. It was relatively full, so I landed over the trash and looked at her eyes, crying.

Me: "Lucia, please, have some mercy. I will freeze to death here!"

She ignored me and went away without closing the cover.

Lucia: "Good night."

That night was terrible. Of course, I could not sleep at all. The cold wind and the snow were freezing me completely. I was the whole time shaking, feeling the pain in my dick that she had grabbed so strongly, and also in my members, due to their wrapped position. But soon, I could not even feel them anymore due to the cold. My naked body was slowly dying of hypothermia. I have no idea what time it was when she left me there, nor any idea the exact time that cop found me, but it was when the sun was starting to shine.

Cop: "Oh my God! What’s that?"

I was not able to answer anything. I was just crying begging for help. He took me to the car and drove to the police station, where he brought me some clothes and let me take a hot shower. When I was finally able to speak and act normally again, he asked:

Cop: "What happened to you, sir?"

I made silence, thinking of an answer. Should I really tell him the truth? That a small woman had done that with me? And would he believe me? But he spoke again and surprised me completely.

Cop: "It was Lucia, right?

I got shocked! So, I was right! That room was designed for that. And I was not her first victim. I shouted at him.

Me: "Do you know her?? What the fuck is she doing loose?? That woman is a monster!! She has to be arrested! Do your job!"

He was still calm and replied me with a sad tone.

Cop: "What happened to you exactly, Sir? Please tell me details.”

I told him everything about the events of last night.

Cop: "I’m sorry to say that, sir. But forget your wife, your kids, your carreer, your life. You are now a prisioner here in this town. A prisioner of Lucia. Like me and everyone else."

Me: "Whaaat??"

He then brought me a coffee and started to explain me who she was.

Cop: "Ok, let me tell you the facts from the beginning. Lucia is an orphan. Her parents were too poor to raise her, so they abandoned her in a trash can in Catania, Sicilia. She was found there by the head of the local Mafia, and they raised her in this atmosphere. She never knew anything different from being cruel and cold just in order to have power. When she completed 16, her adoptive father noticed she had great body coordination and could be used as their weapon. Lucia was teached how to fight. She had instructors for every kind of martial arts. The legend says that she beat the judo instructor only after 1 week of classes. When she turned 18, they started to send her to the most dangerous missions and which involved a lot of money. Lucia is accused of a lot of crimes and murders in the whole Island, but no one was ever able to catch her. She was always successful and the Sicilian Police knew she was unstoppable. But at least she was still under relative control. In respect to the man who raised her, she only did what he commanded, never doing anything by herself."

I interrupted him.

Me: "How do you know so much about her?"

Cop: "Everything is in the museum, sir. I will get there, let me go on. One day, she had a discussion with her father about the amount of money she deserved. She had to kill many innocent kids during her mission and was feeling sorry. Therefore, she demanded 80% of that money, but her father only wanted to pay 50%. It was at this moment that she realized she was being used the whole time and that the man had no real love for her. She killed him and left the organization forever, to try to live a normal life... But as I said, she was raised in the middle of power and cruelty, it is in her blood. She needed it back, but was tired of the big cities world."

I was listening to everything astonished.

Cop: "Then she chose our village! Oh, what a misfortune for us! But of course she did it. It was perfect for her plans. There are no roads to here, and the place is totally surrounded by the big peaks of the Alps, making the town unreachable and unescapable by feet or by any means besides that small train station. She arrived here and went to the only bank agency get some money for her... I am the only cop here, nothing serious had ever happened, and suddenly I was called saying a woman was robbing the bank. When I arrived there, less than 2 minutes later, she had already killed the security man with her bare hands. I was scared with the scene, but well, I had a gun and she had no weapon at all. I tried to shoot her in the leg, but she dodged and in 1 second, she took the gun from me and threw it away. We had then a fight in the middle of the agency. You can imagine who easily overpowered whom. I remember only waking up in our small hospital with 10 broken bones including all arms and legs. I had to stay there for more than 2 months until the doctor released me.

When I was finally out, I noticed everything had changed. Lucia cut our mobile and internet signal, there was no communication with the outside world anymore. She was now also in control of the train station. She monitores it everyday when the daily train arrives, exactly the one you took. That Inn is obviously just a disguise, no one really sleeps there. I’m so sorry you noticed your mistake exactly when passing by here. Any other moment or any other decision you had taken, and you would still be free.

Well, she lets people come from the station to the town, but never the way back. If you try to enter the station, you can consider yourself dead. Of course, in the beginning, some strong men tried to retake the order here, but she killed them with no mercy. Then she ordered the construction of her museum, where you can read this story I’m telling you and also see their heads exposed there. And since the last 3 years, thats our routine. Lucia is a dictator here, she does whatever she wants and all we can do is to obey her in exchange for our lives. No one can escape nor communicate the situation. I’m sure some authorities know more or less what is happening, they need to send us supplies every month anyway. But she is too dangerous and we are an insignificant place, no one cares about us. It is smarter to let her control us here and have everything she wants, so she represents no danger for the rest of the country. This poor small village is being sacrificed for the safety of other places. By the way, do you know Francesco Delvecchio? We do not have internet here, but still we can watch TV and read newspapers."

I could simply not believe what I was hearing, but the cop was speaking everything so naturally that it was for sure the truth.

Me: "Of course I know him. He was my idol! The Italian UFC fighter who owned the belt for more than 6 years with an undefeatable record. That guy would be the Greatest Of All Time! It was so sad when he died on that car accident and..."

Cop: "It was no car accident, sir... Francesco came here to visit a cousin. Like every normal person outside, he was unaware of our situation. When his cousin told him everything, he challenged her to a fight for the freedom of our village. I remember the day so perfectly. They improvised a mat in the middle of the Central Square. The whole town came to watch. We were so happy that we would finally be free after more than 2 years of her tyranny. So, they fought... and... well..."

I was again shocked and could not conceive such an extraordinary story could be real.

Me: "That is impossible! Francesco was invincible! No one could beat him!"

Cop: "No one can beat HER! It wasn’t a fight, it was a slaughter! At the end she was laughing at his pathetical attempt to free us. Oh my God! I don’t even like to remember the scene! He was kissing her feet, begging for her mercy and promising he would never tell anyone. But she was ruthless! I could barely recognize his dead body after she killed him. Then she managed to fake a car accident on a road some miles away from here, and that was what the press reported, honestly believing to be the truth. Now you know what really happened to your idol. Ah, do you know his UFC belt? That has never been found again anywhere? Feel free to visit the museum and take a look at it."

That fucking young lady had killed my hero! I was not even surprised anymore. I was hungry for revenge!

Me: "Look, I am a doctor. And I know that no matter how powerful someone is, the human body always has weaknesses. I have a plan to get her, but I need your help. Here is what we are going to do..."

To be continued...

[What did you guys think of this plot? Would be happy to hear feedbacks. I know it sounds very fantastic and stupid, especially in 2021 lol, but I thought it would be fun to read. I tried to mix female domination with a kind of horror/drama movie. The 2nd (and last) part is already plotted and I will publish next weekend. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!]
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 19:39
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Inn receptionist

You know, i really appreciate the riciculousness of this plot! Its charming. I like this a lot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 07:08
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know, i really appreciate the riciculousness of this plot! Its charming. I like this a lot
Lol thanks. As I said, I wrote it also with the intention to be something fun and not to be taken so seriously. I am glad you liked. Let us see if our doctor and his new cop friend can finally put an end to Lucia's dinasty haha
The Following User Says Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 09:11
kiyiwi
This message has been deleted by kiyiwi.
Old 24-Oct-21, 09:12
kiyiwi
Old 24-Oct-21, 09:13
kiyiwi
Old 24-Oct-21, 09:13
kiyiwi
Old 24-Oct-21, 09:15
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

I really, really, like it!
Lovely setting, bold idea, very well written.
I'd like to see a little more details in the fighting scenes, but I'm sure the best is yet to come.
Waiting for the next part!

Sorry for the multiple messages, forum went nuts for a while
The Following User Says Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 12:52
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyiwi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really, really, like it!
Lovely setting, bold idea, very well written.
I'd like to see a little more details in the fighting scenes, but I'm sure the best is yet to come.
Waiting for the next part!

Sorry for the multiple messages, forum went nuts for a while
Thanks! Im glad you liked it! The second part will for sure have more action, dont worry . I needed to first prepare the terrain and wanted to avoid this introduction of being too long
Old 24-Oct-21, 13:04
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is great! Please keep it going!
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-21, 11:38
Award-Showcase

The Inn receptionist – Part 2:

I told the cop (whose name was Tomas) our plan and we decided to walk through the village and recruit more people to help us. Obviously, almost everyone refused to participate on any attempt against Lucia. They were all afraid, and I can’t blame them. I was told that the smallest questioning to her power or her attitudes was always followed by at least two broken bones. Besides, if you were a good person, the life in the village was peaceful and quiet. One could be happy without even remembering her. All you had to do was to behave, obey her orders when requested, and accept that you could never leave the town. Only two guys joined us in the mission, both with personal reasons. Francesco's cousin Andreas, willing to revenge his death, and Fabio, the son of the bank security guard, her first victim after arriving in the village.

After that, I decided to visit the museum to understand more about Lucia. That building was the most terrifying place I have ever visited. First, I read the story of her life which I already knew more or less. I wanted to kill her parents for having abandoned her, they had no idea the monster they were creating with that act. Then I saw the heads of the first rebels who tried to retake the control of the town, followed by dozens of pictures and selfies of her victory poses over unaware guests in that "Inn". The big majority was made of young backpackers willing to have a different adventure between the mountains and who probably had liked the region landscape. Others were unlucky people like me who landed there by a misfortune. I found my picture... she had been fast to update the exposition. I gazed myself unconscious on the mat, utterly defeated, my body completely naked, the blood on my face caused by her punches, Lucia smiling to the camera, standing triumphant over me, with my throat under her foot. I don’t know if I felt more embarrassed or scared. Next to that hall, there was an empty room reserved for a new attraction. Right after that, I found the UFC belt from Francesco Delvecchio, together with pictures of the day she beat him in the Central Square. My hero, my idol, the man who I judged to be indestructible... completely destroyed, helpless, naked and killed in her hands. On the background, the crying faces of the village inhabitants who had so much hope that day. I left the museum shocked and even more decided to end her tyranny!

We waited for the night to fall down and the daily train to arrive, hoping that someone would disembark. My 3 new partners and I were hidden close to the fake Inn watching. We had luck, 2 young adventure friends arrived and went in the Inn direction. I was listening to everything from outside, they had the same useless discussion about check-in time, heard the same insane fight bet from her and innocently accepted it, exactly like I did. The whole story with me had been no more than daily business for her. They reentered the building and went to the fight room. After she closed the door, my colleagues and I ran there to spy. I was watching and hearing everything from the keyhole in the door. They decided to go one at a time, still thinking Lucia would be an easy target. When the first guy finally realized how strong she was and began to suffer in her hands, his friend obviously went immediately to the rescue. She fought both of them at the same time and was unsurprisingly starting to dominate those poor tourists. At this moment I shouted "NOW!!".

We all entered the room by surprise and tried to help the 2 guys. There were no more guns in the village, Lucia had destroyed the only one right in the beginning of her dictatorship. But Fabio, Tomas and Andreas all had knives to attack her, while I… well, I had different plans. It was 6 vs 1 and, for the first time, Lucia seemed to be really surprised, especially with my presence. Maybe she was convinced I had died in that container. Fabio attacked her, but she dodged and held his fist. When Tomas approached to attack, Lucia used Fabio’s fist to give him a cut in the arm. I then came from behind and received a hard kick in my stomach. It was a matter of a few seconds until she was not surprised anymore and started to deal with us all at the same time.

The fight kept intense. Andreas was the tallest one of us and was avoiding close combat, trying to use his long arm to attack her with the knife from the distance, but she was easily dodging. The 2 tourists had no weapons, but were also doing their best to help, although they were already injured after some seconds fighting her a few moments before. Slowly, Lucia started to take control of the actions. She first landed a punch directly in one of the tourists face. While he was groggy, she used her elbow to press his head against the wall, breaking his skull. I could hear the sound of cracking. “One!”, she said.

Everyone was shocked with the death of that poor innocent guy, but we had no time to lament, she had to be stopped! His friend seemed to be unable to, he was too sad for his pal, and therefore the next easy target. After hitting my chin with her knee and send me flying to the other side of the room, Lucia saw him approaching from the left side. She blocked his punch, pulled his arm into her direction, already breaking it. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and twisted. “Two!”, and he fell dead right below her.

The plan was not going well. She had already made two victims and still I had not been able to do what I really wanted to. I was starting to lose the hopes and thinking about aborting the mission, but my colleagues were already too much into the fight and kept attacking her with their knives. “Guys, be careful! Remember the plan!”. But they were not listening to me anymore. While they were randomly fighting with no coordination, Lucia managed to get the knife from Fabio, who desperately wanted to revenge his father’s death. It was an easy job for her, they were only like 3 monkeys who had no idea what they were doing. She pulled him by his shirt and stuck the knife inside his heart. His body fell immediately. “Three!”.

Now Lucia had a knife and needed to fight against only the 3 of us. Considering who she was, that was the end of the line. Looked like we had failed.

Lucia: “Well, nice try, guys!”. She was laughing and smiling, very calm. Then she stared at both my friends who still also had weapons. “So, who wants to be the next one?”. And she stretched her arms all relaxed as preparation for her next victim. It was the moment I was looking for.

I got her by surprise from behind and injected the syringe in her throat. She was so relaxed looking at them that she did not notice I was coming behind her. That syringe had a tranquilizer substance which I managed to prepare with house ingredients. I knew that being a doctor could be useful! She was a human being after all. I had not enough ressources to create something lethal, but that should be enough. Lucia fell asleep.

When she woke up, we had already tied her fists up with the rope she had there, and attached that rope in two windows close to the ceiling, one on each side of the room. Lucia was hanging, with her arms open and stretched, like Jesus Christ on the cross. Her swinging feet could not touch the floor by some inches. She opened her eyes and looked at us 3 standing in front of her. But she did not seem to be surprised nor worried.

Lucia: “Wow, nice job, guys!”. She was looking at me and still had a happy face together with a cold expression. “Maybe I should have killed you yesterday! But well, I felt some pity for you. I think we have something in common. You got really mad when I called you a coward, right? Easy to see why. You have an inner courage just like me, I can see it. It is in your blood! No one has ever been brave enough to challenge me again after the first beating. Congrats to you.”

She then looked at my friends. First, she directed her speech to Andreas.

Lucia: “Hey, you! The cousin of that pro fighter, right? Oh, that day was so much fun hahaha. You guys really thought he would beat me, didn’t you? It was so cute to see him struggling and begging for my mercy. I only regret I have killed him too fast. He could have been a useful slave.”

Then she looked at Tomas.

Lucia: “Hi, Mr. Cop! I am glad to see you here after so much time. That fight we had in the bank agency was fun, right? Tell me, how many bones were broken exactly? Oh, don’t blame yourself. I was new in the village. You couldn’t know that I would kick your ass so easily like I did.”

Lucia was completely at our mercy, but still thought to be the dominating one in the room, I think it was her inner personality. Looked like she thought she could escape at any time. But she was not even trying to escape and I knew that we had tied it very strongly. No one would be able to break that. Andreas got mad at her irony and finally decided to act.

Andreas: “You killed my beloved cousin, you fucking bitch!” And he attacked her with the knife to cut her throat.

But Lucia was faster. She used her still free legs to kick the knife out of his hand. While it was flying, he looked away searching for it. A mortal lack of attention. Lucia locked his neck between her legs. “Be careful, man!”. I shouted. But it was too late. She quickly pressed her scissors until his head became purple. Then she gently twisted his neck. “Four!”.

Me: “Nooo, man. Why did you lose your nerves? That was not the smartest thing to do.” I was crying. We had her tied up in front of us and still she managed to kill one more man. What does cruelty doesn’t do with people?

Lucia: “Which one of you wants to be the next?”

Me: “Tomas… keep cool… please don’t…”

But he was not listening to me. Furious by the death of another citizen who he was supposed to protect, he also lost his head. He tried to attack her with his knife, and a fight between his arms and her legs started, with a clear advantage for her. He was not able to approach enough and Lucia was all relaxed avoiding everything he was trying to do. I was unsure if I should also act, but I could not leave him alone and grabbed Andreas’ knife to try to help. We were trying our best, but she was too fast and strong, kicking us all the time and giving us no chance to hurt her. At one moment of distraction, she also managed to kick Tomas’ knife out of his hands. It flew over and was landing close to her. She did then the unthinkable.

Lucia grabbed the knife with her foot, between the big and the pointer toe. While Tomas was still confusing trying to understand the situation, she made a rapid move to cut his throat ruthlessly. “Five!”.

Lucia: “Hey, well. Looks like it is just the two of us now, right? 24 hours after our first fight and here you are, ready to be trounced again. Tell me, do you want to do it with or without the knives?”.

I could not believe the scene. 5 bodies and lots of blood on the floor. She had done it so naturally and did not seem to care at all. I knew I could be the next if I wasn’t careful. Although I was the one free and she was the one trapped, the confidence was totally at her side. But I had to do something! I could not let that woman keep controlling that poor village like she was doing. My colleagues had failed, but I would succeed and revenge them! After considering the situation and how dangerous she could be, I released my knife.

Lucia: “Ok, then!” And she released hers from her foot, too.

We started to fight. She had humiliated me on that same room one day ago, but now I was in advantage. She had only two members and no space to move, while I had much more possibilities of attack. However, Lucia was 10x faster than me and also much stronger. I started to get tired. Nothing I was doing was working and she was always able to avoid my punches. After receiving a hard kick on my ribs and scream of pain, I saw she started laughing. How could it be? She was once again dominating me! But then I saw a chance. She showed the same 1 second of distraction that I had used to attack her with the syringe before. My plan now was to hit her directly in the chin to knock her out. I prepared my arm and focused my punch on that beautiful face of hers, pulling power from my whole body. I directed my fist in her direction and moved it forward to punch her. “AAAAAAH!! HUH???”.

My arm stopped moving and I felt a huge pain on it. Then I looked to what had just happened and felt the horror. Lucia had stopped me and was pressing my arm with her legs. My huge right biceps was now between her thighs and she started to press it slowly, twisting at the same time.

Lucia: “Haha. So easy!”

Me: “Nooo”

Lucia twisted my arm until I felt it breaking. I was now crying of pain. Then she released it, but I could not react to do anything else. I had already given up the fight. She again placed her legs around my neck and locked it in the same triangle choke that had made me suffer so much on the previous day.

Lucia: “Look, did you really think this plan would work? Do you think I did not see you making that tranquilizer? I replaced it by water and that is what you injected in me, I was never asleep. If you guys had tried anything, I was ready to react at any time. And these ropes? Come on, I can easily free myself if I want. But thanks for the fight. It was fun to kill your friends even in this position. You guys deserved a handicap. Fair enough!”

Me: “Lucia, please don’t kill me! I will be your slave! I do anything you want! Please, let me live!”

Lucia: “Lucky guy... I have some kind of affection for you, so I am not brave enough to actively kill you. Let us do something different.”

She started squeezing. I still tried to pry her legs apart. Obviously useless. Again, I fell unconscious.

I woke up only on the next morning. The sun was shining and it took me a few seconds to understand what was going on. Once again, I was naked, with my legs and arms tied up exactly in the same position of the first time. Again, Lucia was carrying me down the street like a sack of garbage, holding only by my hard dick. But this time there were people outside and they were all watching in silence the scene of their Queen bringing her newest prey to the museum.

She threw me in the room which was reserved for a new exhibition, gagged me, and left me in the same Jesus Christ position she was before. “You are now my first living attraction”. And she left me there for the next 2 months, bringing me some water and food every night, which she forced me to eat. The visitors were obviously the village inhabitants who were imposed to go there every Sunday, like a religious mass, and be reminded of what a rebel would get if trying to challenge her. I was the perfect example. The whole population always stared at me with pity and fear. But after 2 months, my body was too tired, thin and weak, so she replaced me by a muscled logger who probably had also been as naive as I was. Lucia untied my body, grabbed my penis, and carried me to the basement of the building.

Lucia: “Was it fun? You are not useful anymore. As I said, I liked you and don't want to see you dying. So now you will simply stay locked here with no water or food and starve until death.”

I just accepted. After 2 months being exposed naked in that situation, all I wanted was to die as soon as possible. She brought a voice recorder and ordered me to tell this whole story that you are now listening or reading the description. After my death, she will come here get it, and probably it will be another attraction of her museum.

However, I was a doctor and I knew one thing or two about psychology, so I tried to at least make her less evil. It was my last attempt to help the village.

Me: “Lucia, I am sorry for what your parents did. They were too poor and probably were hoping that you could have a better future. You did not deserve it anyway. You are a beautiful woman and for sure would have a nice and bright life. And you still have time for that. I know you had a hard childhood and was used by the Mafia, but you are still young and can build your own story.”

Lucia: “My parents were not poor Sicilians, this is not written anywhere! Everyone just assumes it, but poor people would never do something like that, they have heart!”. She was speaking louder and colder than ever. “My parents were a rich couple. They could have raised me if they wanted to. But I was an accident, the second and undesired child!”.

Lucia was now cleaning the tears on her face. “She is a human!”. I thought.

Lucia: “Rich people prefer only one kid, but that is no reason to do what they did with me! It was not fair! They travelled to Sicilia only to leave me in that trash can and condemn me to this dark future.”

Her voice was shaky and she was now avoiding eye contact. She went on.

Lucia: “3 years ago, a bit before coming here to conquer this village, I also killed them. But they were elderly people, so I could not hurt them physically. I just poisoned their food and they died on the same night. Stupid doctors like you thought the man had a heart attack and that the wife died as consequence of the shock for seeing her husband’s death.”

I was astonished! It simply could not be true!

Me: “My God…”

Lucia: “While they were agonizing to death, I entered the house and saw some pictures of the happy family they were. I kept shouting at them, ‘Why couldn’t I also be part of your family?’, and they died in front of me. In the living room, there were lots of portraits of their “only” son. The boy who stole my happiness! But I decided to spare his life and did not to go after him. In fact, he could not be blamed. He was only 2 years old when everything happened and didn’t even know about the existence of his abandoned sister. And something inside me was saying that one day our paths would cross. It is destiny! This couple lived in a white mansion on the top of a hill. Northeast of Brunico. Does it tell you something?”

My mind blew up! And I began to cry…
Lucia: “Rest in peace… Brother!”

Note 1: [I hope you enjoyed the story, and that the plot did not sound too absurd lol. Would be happy to hear suggestions and constructive comments for the next ones. Thanks for reading!].

Note 2: [This is the official end of the story, but I have plotted a more “happy ending”, still with femdom action, and could write here if wished. It is not exactly an alternative end, it is more like an extension/sequence].
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-21, 14:00
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I did not see that twist coming at all, at the end. Very well done. I enjoyed the way Lucia counted each of her attackers as she killed them, as if she knew full well that it was always going to end with her utter victory.

I know that visiting that town would be a life sentence (or a death sentence), but to be trapped in the town and held in thrall to such a spectacular woman doesn't really sound that bad....

The more 'happy ending' extended sequence would be fun to read, mate. Please post it.
Old 30-Oct-21, 17:50
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Very interesting, what a twist ending, I commend you on that.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-21, 20:41
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not see that twist coming at all, at the end. Very well done. I enjoyed the way Lucia counted each of her attackers as she killed them, as if she knew full well that it was always going to end with her utter victory.

I know that visiting that town would be a life sentence (or a death sentence), but to be trapped in the town and held in thrall to such a spectacular woman doesn't really sound that bad....

The more 'happy ending' extended sequence would be fun to read, mate. Please post it.
I am glad you liked it haha. Maybe I would also like to live in this place. I would for sure always obey Lucia and respect her command everytime lol. So I can write the alternative end next weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:

Tags
female domination, female power, mixed fight, woman kills man