Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-16, 20:18
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Situations/Positions/Techniques where weaker woman can bring stronger men in trou

Old 26-Jan-16, 02:47
G-Force

Default Re: Situations/Positions/Techniques where weaker woman can bring stronger men in trou

Not sure how the effectiveness of Aikido became the center of debate. Back to the original post. Situations? Moves? Techniques? No offense, but the question is extremely vague. ANY move or technique a woman can perform well and execute fast enough can do damage against a man, thus bringing him into a troubled situation. Triangle chokes, Rear naked chokes, and armbars are among the most effective for a woman to use against a man and will legitimately either knock him out and/or break his arm. Elbow and knee strikes can also do some serious damage. The woman doesn't need to be an Aikido expert, She just needs to know the best hard hitting strikes and inescapable chokes out there to practice...over and over. MMA is pretty much that. However, when you are adding in EVERYTHING else then yes, eye gouges, ball grabbing/kneeing, throat chopping, and all the other "dirty" stuff is obviously going to seriously hurt a man.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-16, 23:30
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The breast smother. As long as the boobs are big enough to be like a pillow, it doesn't matter if she's 110 lbs because she can just use her arms to keep your face there and then you got to tap (so even if you get her in her back or lift her up, she'll still have your face in her boobs and you won't be able to breath)... It's happen to me a few times.
Old 31-Jan-16, 20:56
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Now that I have taken time to cool off, (because, seriously, fuck that douchebro Rogan,) I'll spend a little time explaining how martial arts work. Martial arts are not rigid dogmas where if you follow the rules exactly, you will win every fight. They're "arts," systems of training which are designed to make you more agile, more fit, and more intelligent in a physical confrontation. Martial arts operate differently based on what the goal is, defensive, competitive, or combative.

Defensive martial arts train you to disable an assailant or assailants quickly, and just enough for you to escape. Sometimes, the martial art is just about the escape; parkour is considered a martial art. Aikido is a defensive martial art, designed to prevent injury to yourself and to minimize injury to an attacker. I once had the pleasure of seeing a match between an Aikido black belt and a Muay Thai fighter. The Aikido master was holding his own when they were both on their feet, but he seemed rather lost whenever he managed to get his opponent on the ground. That's because Aikido doesn't have much in finishing an opponent, because it doesn't work that way.

Competitive styles are designed to best an opponent in a heavily controlled environment, and only highly controlled environments. Boxing, collegate wrestling, and the styles employed by MMA fighters are competitive styles. These styles are extremely hampered because there is a fact that defensive and combative styles don't have to deal with: there are rules. Even in the (*gigglesnort*) "Ultimate" Fighting Championship, there are a lot of things that you can't do: you can't headbutt an opponent; you can't hit an opponent in the back; many holds are illegal, and so on an so forth. MMA is a sport where just pinning an opponent and keeping him there until the bell rings is a legitimate strategy. It might be frowned upon, but there are no rules against it. Try this in a real fight, and you'll get hurt. Basically, the goal of a combative style is to outsurvive an opponent. Training is as focused on minimizing damage to yourself even as you're inflicting it on an opponent. I knew a guy who worked as a bouncer in a bar that was down the street from a MMA gym, and so had broken up his fair share of fights between students and other patrons. He told me that, most of the time, the MMA guys were getting owned by the drunken barflies because the MMA guys were trained to avoid getting hurt while the drunks simply didn't give a crap about getting hurt and so were all offensive. It's the real reason why Rousey was, however briefly, flying through opponents, because MMA practitioners typically don't know how to deal with the rush. It's actually not uncommon for someone to dominate MMA briefly because they brought something new and strange, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Combative styles, well, are the real badasses. Krav Maga, Combatives, MCMAP, Eschrima. Their purpose isn't to protect yourself, or to win a sanctioned bout, but to kill. There is no pussyfooting around, no bullshit. These styles are usually forged in the fire of war. These are different from competitive styles (but similar to defense styles) in that, if you're losing, nobody is going to step in and save you. There may be competitive versions of these styles, but their primary purpose is combat. You'll note that people who train in Krav Maga, or Sambo, or Eschrima (there are empty-hand forms,) are seldom in the UFC and its imitators. That's because, and I don't mean this to denigrate any fighters as sportsmen or athletes or MMA as a sport, the UFC is bullshit. It's really rather laughable when its fanboys, mere children in the world of martial arts, call their favorite past time "ultimate." In reality, if you put a UFC guy against any trained solder, and that UFC guy goes for the ol' ground and pound, he's going to get kicked in the back of the head because that's "not allowed."

So, what are you supposed to take away from this? Whenever you have to deal with the question of whether any given art is any good, the first question you should ask "What is the goal of the style?" The second question you should ask is "Does the style accomplish its goal?" If yes, then it is a good, practical martial art. Pissing contests about which one is the best is pointless because there is no best. What works against one opponent will not work against the next. Besides, the only way you can possibly know if one particular style is better than another is to take a bunch of practitioners of a particular style, put them against practitioners of all other styles you can imagine in a variety of circumstances, and run all possible permutations of these matches multiple times. This, of course, means you would quickly get into thousands of possible combinations, and nobody has that kind of time, so it is just more productive to just respect each other and learn from each other, because, as a great master once said, "There are no better martial arts, just better martial artists."
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-16, 05:51
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I've had sessions where my hands were tied, tried both infront and behind, and went full competitive with a smaller girl. Definitely adds to the fun and overall difficulty. Do half the session like this and the second half untied after she's worn you down by having this advantage.
Old 09-Feb-16, 17:39
G-Force

Wink Re: Situations/Positions/Techniques where weaker woman can bring stronger men in trou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The breast smother. As long as the boobs are big enough to be like a pillow, it doesn't matter if she's 110 lbs because she can just use her arms to keep your face there and then you got to tap (so even if you get her in her back or lift her up, she'll still have your face in her boobs and you won't be able to breath)... It's happen to me a few times.
This. The deadliest martial art of all time. There should be classes on this lost art. I for one would be more than happy to donate myself as a practice dummy. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, what a sacrifice....well anything to help a worthy cause
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-16, 18:36
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

I love sleeper holds and armlocks.
Are so sexy and dominant
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-16, 12:51
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This. The deadliest martial art of all time. There should be classes on this lost art. I for one would be more than happy to donate myself as a practice dummy. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, what a sacrifice....well anything to help a worthy cause
Instead of scissor circles they should have breast smother circles.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlylegs For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 10:04
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Old thread, but came up in Similar.

I taught an ex the double wristlock, AKA standing Kimura .. Very easy technique to learn – I've not found the most attractive picture, but it's grab the opposite wrist and reach over .. Works from all sorts of positions, standing or on the ground – can be used to control, or as a submission.

And, me, >200lb powerlifter; her, good legs but weak upperbody, I was utterly helpless in this – no chance of powering out .. We were on the sofa, and I had to ask to be let go because there was nothing I could do .. A lot of Jujitsu techniques are like this – but I always found this one of the most effective for leverage.

Old 19-Oct-20, 13:07
ssddfaudhey

Bjj does this the best imo.The back take is one of the best techniques in this respect.RNC for example.Full mount with hooks in aka grapevine in another,the kimura can be use with it.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old thread, but came up in Similar.

I taught an ex the double wristlock, AKA standing Kimura .. Very easy technique to learn – I've not found the most attractive picture, but it's grab the opposite wrist and reach over .. Works from all sorts of positions, standing or on the ground – can be used to control, or as a submission.

And, me, >200lb powerlifter; her, good legs but weak upperbody, I was utterly helpless in this – no chance of powering out .. We were on the sofa, and I had to ask to be let go because there was nothing I could do .. A lot of Jujitsu techniques are like this – but I always found this one of the most effective for leverage.

That's an extremely effective technique. My wife has a brown belt in Akido as well as a purple in bjj. The Aikido really is effective for take downs and retraining opponents.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 19-Oct-20 at 13:07.