Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Oct-14, 13:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Story section rules

Updated.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Jun-15, 06:29
Banned
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

These questions Arent really covered by the rules posted in the story board. What content can we NOT post? Is sexually explicit stuff allowed without descriving full on intercourse? And are we allowed to describe girls under 18? Also are we allowed to post pics to guide the story? Thanks
Old 07-Jun-15, 13:31
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakjo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What content can we NOT post?
You cannot post content that is not related to the subject of the forum - f/m or f/f wrestling / domination / power play / strength comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakjo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is sexually explicit stuff allowed without descriving full on intercourse?
Yes.

Quote:
And are we allowed to describe girls under 18?
Yes, but only in non sexually explicit context.

Quote:
Also are we allowed to post pics to guide the story?
Yes.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-Feb-16, 16:20
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some guidelines for the story section of the forum.

When posting a story to this board:

After you've read a story:
  • Please Thank the poster if you enjoyed the story by clicking the relevant button below his post. (this will help him get into the top story of the month and top story of the year contests)
  • Please RATE the story. This will help members identify the better stories (or at least the highly ranked ones) from the list of topics. To RATE use the dropdown menu in the story topic, as seen in the following screenshot:
I don't understand how the rating system works. I see the ratings on the image you posted, but I haven't seen them in any story I've read so far. Do we still do ratings? Is there a way to add that option to my own story? If I'm reading someone else's story, where do I look to rate it? I'ts not showing at the top like it is in your image.
Old 20-Feb-16, 17:10
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Nope. No one ever used them, so we stopped.
Old 20-Feb-16, 18:00
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't understand how the rating system works. I see the ratings on the image you posted, but I haven't seen them in any story I've read so far. Do we still do ratings? Is there a way to add that option to my own story? If I'm reading someone else's story, where do I look to rate it? I'ts not showing at the top like it is in your image.
The ratings feature was removed from the forum altogether since many didn't even use them, and they did not represent the real engagement / appreciation of a topic.

There are two ways you can show appreciation to a story that you like:
- thank the post (Thanks button is below every post)
- vote for your favorite story in the monthly story contest
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-16, 05:50
Last Achievements

If I want to reference a particular:

a) band/music artist
b) song
c) lyrical content

in one of my stories, am I allowed to do that? Not trying to take advantage of anyone but there are moments in my stories where a character will be listening to a particular song. It has significance because it takes place in "the future" so it has a role in establishing the cultural "feel" of the story.
Old 27-Feb-16, 06:21
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Of course. Why would you not be allowed to do that?
Old 27-Feb-16, 15:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course. Why would you not be allowed to do that?
Idk, I guess I just assumed the music industry is very sensitive with the use of IP. But yeah, I've already seen tons of references in other posts all over this forum. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-Jan-18, 19:08
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Not exactly a rule question, but if a story exceeds the character limit of a post is it somehow possible to double post?
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post: