Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-19, 11:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Helping a Neighbor

Hehe... Letterkenny. Great show.
Old 15-May-19, 11:21
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey gameking. I think the story has great potential. I like the fact that Dana has some depth to her. She's a normal woman struggling to make a living, yet has this dominant side to her. Let me know if you want to bounce some ideas around.
Old 11-Jun-19, 12:21
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Will we still be getting a new installment soon Gameking?
Old 12-Jun-19, 00:10
gameking

As this point, I don’t know sadly. I thought I had everything laid out perfectly and when I put pen to paper...nothing. It’s been like this for damn near a year or so and it’s not getting any better. I have like three Hollywood jobber stories that are like half started and like two original stories that aren’t even in the rough draft phase. That’s why I thought of the finish thread because it’d be easier to do but nothing still. I just don’t get it

It’s sucks, it really fucking sucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-20, 15:41
gameking

We had considered doing a rematch since the last video has sold rather well, in-fact it was Dana's best selling video. I also got praise for taking a beating, but some weirdos claimed that I was a terrible jobber because of facial expressions or some stuff. Some of Dana's colleagues even asked to borrow me for some videos but I shot that down rather quickly. It comes down to trust. Dana used to be a professional wrestler and that job requires a lot of trust between the competitors. I wasn't interested in working with somebody who talks a big game but might be incredibly sloppy or reckless. Dana knows how to execute these moves and I feel like she would never try anything funny with me. Also, I had done this to help a friend and it had sparked a certain kinship between us.

The big problem was that we couldn't come up with an idea to save our lives. I could face an opponent of her choosing, but the problem came down to finding an opponent we could trust. Who'd be willing to do the job in a scripted video and not have some temper tantrum or try something. We could flip the script and I could sic a wrestler on an injured Dana, pulling off a double turn. We went through every idea conceivable and every single time we ran into a brick wall. The cost was another problem, we could only haggle so much or try to get a discount and get a female wrestler to fly out to a small Midwestern town.

Finally, I had an epiphany.

Go back to what worked.

I would suit up, taking another pounding from Dana, but this time we were doing it in a hotel room and I'd be taking the brunt of my punishment on a bed. I could safely bump on a bed, it'd still look devastating. We found a hotel by the airport, nothing fancy but this was the off season so we had empty rooms on both sides. The plot would be simple, I'd hire a wrestler to work an exhibition match, they'd show up wearing a mask and of course Dana would be under the mask. Dana would catch me with a big strike and we'd be off to the races. We scripted the entire match and did a quick run-through when my dad wasn't around. I felt comfortable taking some bigger moves this time.

A demolition derby or slams, suplexes, bombs and submissions.

The day came as we prepped the room, the same mats that I had bee slammed on mercilessly would cover the floor. I took a couple of test bumps on the bed and while I'd still feel an impact, it was far less than the thin mats. Dana showed me her outfit, she'd start off wearing a GI and a menacing lucha libre/ kabuki mask hybrid. After I was down on the mats, Dana would strip to a revealing fishnet bodysuit, obviously covering up her private parts. It certainly added an air of menace and showed off her still toned body for a lady her age. I would upgrade from the GI to the short/shirt/socks combo, pretty basic combo for any male wrestler. We actually had a cameraman this time and it was the same guy that I had barged in on Dana beating up a while back.

It's a small world.

I entered the frame first, stretching and waiting for me opponent to enter the room. Dana entered, wearing an intimidating black gi and mask combo, staring me down the entire down.

"Can I see whose under the mask?" I said jokingly as I reached for the mask for Dana to only swat it away.

Dana responded with a growl as we faced off, arms on shoulders. Right away, Dana slammed her straight into the stomach and I insisted on taking this blow full force. I didn't try to lesson the blow by firming my stomach as I crumpled to the floor, not expecting the impact. Breathing became labored, my face turned about as red as a radish as I curled into a ball. Dana walked around me, taunting me to get back up in a gruff voice, trying to mask hers. Eventually, Dana hauled me to my feet and sent me down to the mats with a vicious hip throw, enough to snap me back to reality.

Dana walked off camera and came back with the white belt that she had taken from me in the previous video. She dangled it in-front of me and menacingly asked me if I remembered this. Dana wrapped it around my throat and began to squeeze away as I reached out to desperately but quickly "passed out" from the hold. Dana rolled me onto my stomach and disrobed into her new gear, tossing her mask off screen. She still held the white belt and *WHIP*, I suddenly woken up by a light smack from the belt. It looked vicious but I didn't feel that match pain but I let out a horrendous scream. Dana did it a few more times before tossing the belt off screen. I got back up and I faced off with this demon from past, my face was a mix of shock and horror.

"Remember me, Karate boy?" Dana asked as she clotheslined me onto the bed. The camera man followed as he filmed Dana dropping a leg on my throat, making it look like she had connected but she barely grazed me. I still sold it as Dana dragged me to my feet, grabbing onto my hair.

"Stare into these eyes. Lost time, I broke your body but I didn't break your spirit. Tonight, I break that," Dana said as she snap mare'd me. She backed up to one end, and did a running head snap, sending me head into the bed. Dana smiled as she grabbed my legs and dropped her right onto my crotch, again protecting me but I sold it with a wide eyes and holding my crotch. Dana was right on the attack, and locking in a vicious mounted figure-four headscissors, forcing me to submit right away. This was no holds barred apparently as Dana refused to let go, leaving me in absolute agony until I went limp. Dana grabbed my hand, and dropped it once, twice and...

"Will we see a rally, folks?" Dana asked sarcastically as my hand flailed to the floor as Dana shrugged and let go. Dana kept the hold on until I twitched a bit. "What should I do next to him?" Dana asked the camera as she dragged me up, I was basically a ragdoll but Dana had went above and beyond to protect me.

"Let's wake him up, shall we?" Dana asked to the camera just as I had opened my eyes. I still on dream street as she scooped me up and dropped me onto the bed with a brutal sidewalk slam. I yelled out "shit" and moved onto my side, holding my back. Dana forced me onto my back and pinned me, but she raised my shoulder. Dana forced me back up, scooped me up and faked me out a few times as she walked me around the room, before viciously dropping me across her back. I felt the brunt a bit but it wasn't as hash as I thought it would be. I arched my back up, holding it as Dana stood over me, cackling like a maniac.

Dana grabbed my legs and teaser another headbutt to my crotch but instead wrapped my legs up in the diabolical figure four leg lock. As Dana wrenched on my knee and shin with the hold, so she sat up to apply pressure and eventually added even more pressure by lifting herself off the floor as I writhed in pain. Dana even bit my toes just to be even more of a nasty heel than last time.

"I'm not letting go till I hear that meniscus pop and tear or you tap. Be lucky that I'm in a merciful mood" Dana said as I futility tried to roll myself over to reverse the pressure but I finally tapped out on the bed, but Dana rose even further, turning the hold into a Figure Eight, forcing me to frantically tap.

I wore a mask of pain as Dana kept the hold on for nearly a minute, letting my cries of agony echo throughout the room. Dana finally let go and crawled over and made a mocking cry face as she got back up and started to taunt me to get back up. I did and was right away slapped into the dreaded abdominal stretch as Dana began to violently wrench my body at an unnatural angle. It was one of the first major submission from the first match we had used and we had wanted to keep it that way. This was more of a way to show off Dana's pro style cruelty than breaking out the same submissions we had used last time. Dana sensually licked her hand, ready to smack my ribs, to add insult to injury but instead just ruffled my hair. Instead, Dana looped my hand through my legs, lifted me and slammed me to the bed with a vicious pump handle slam. This one took the air out of me and instead of selling, I just laid there for a moment, trying to get my bearings. I could see a hint of panic in Dana's eyes but I responded with a quick wink to reassure her. Dana improvised and put her foot on my chest, and flex a bit and called out a pin but took her foot off after the two count.

I finally rose, trying to use Dana to help me as she shrugged to the camera. I had left my back open for some clubbing blows that sent me to one knee. Dana hooked me in a front-face lock, dragged me to the middle of the bed, and executed a perfect and violent looking snap suplex, but kept the hold on and rolled me around for another snap suplex, followed by one more, each move taking more and more of my spirit, before she tried one more. I blocked it by putting my foot behind her ankle to stop it. That elicited a growl from Dana who ended any type of rally by smashing her fist into my stomach. Dana teased suplexing me off the bed which is an insane idea that I pitched that elicited the "You gotta be kidding me" look. Dana finally lifted me high for a normal suplex, leaving me up in the air, letting the blood flow to my head. Finally, she dropped me with the most violent variation of the suplex, the dreaded brain-buster. Which is basically the amalgamation off a normal suplex and a DDT. Dana nailed it and I sat up, may eyes looking like those cartoon eyes that would display KO on it. I finally fell back down to the floor, knocked out as Dana rolled me off the bed.

"Two knockouts, time for the grand finale of pro-style mayhem!" Dana said excitedly.

I was positioned perfectly, as Dana walked to the edge of the bed and came right off it with a splash that barely hurt. But the camera made it look like Andre the Giant had just dropped an elbow on me and I certainly sold it that way. I held my stomach, breathing heavily as Dana stood over me, smiling. Dana grabbed my hair and dragged me over to the wall, and forced me against it. I tried to bail but Dana pinned me to the wall by extended her foot out, the visual of her fishnet clad leg pinning me back made for quite the visual.

"Wanna see how a real fight does some martial arts, dojo boy?" Dana said by snapping off a high kick to the side of my head. Her foot barely grazed but I went down like a took a cannonball to the chest. Dana dragged me back onto the bed.

"What move should I start with?" Dana asked me, but I did have much of a response. "Scoop slam it is!" Dana said.

Dana scooped me up and slammed me onto the bed, picked me up and slammed me down on the bed once more and finally did it one more time. Around this time. The adrenaline kicked in so I really wasn't feeling any type of pain. I got back up and actually put up my dukes which resulted in laughter as Dana raked my eyes and scooped me on my shoulders for a vicious human torture rack. There was no way to hide taking this move, I'd feel every moment of it, even if Dana was applying little pressure. Dana walked me around the round, displaying me like a prized beef carcass that she was about to butcher. Dana wrenched and wrenched on me as the pain shot up and down my spinal cord. I flailed my arms as she continued to use as a human accordion. I feebly tried to tap but Dana had no interest in letting go and suddenly dropped to her knees and I felt a jolt of pain. Dana let go as I slid off her back and onto the bed, but Dana had more plans for me. Dana picked me up and "rammed" me into the padded headboard twice, as I felt to my knees as Dana signaled for the dreaded Iron Claw.

The Iron Claw sounds goofy and it was one of those moves I would always roll me eyes at when I'd see it. Especially when the wrestler would inexplicably bleed from taking the hold. When done right and with violent intent, it can actually do some real damage and I found this out when I asked Dana to put me in it one time. While it didn't knock me out, it did cause a nice amount of pain that'll give you a headache. Luckily, Dana was doing it the safe way as I kicked my legs up and drastically tried to rip her hand off my head. Dana finally let go after I looked close to passing out, but Dana was intent on keeping me conscious until her grand finale. I did the Hogan convulsion sell to put over the effect of her devastating claw hold. Dana wasn't done and busted out an old move, the hangman as we went back-to-back and Dana lifted me by the chin and wrenched my neck over her shoulder. It showed strong she was as I only being held up by her hands, looking absolutely pathetic at this point as my legs were off the ground. Right before I was ready to pass out, Dana brought me down, but kept in the hold and snapped me back to reality with a vicious neck breaker, my head bouncing off the bed for the umpteenth time in this match. It could have been worse at this point, Dana could have done a sit-out neck breaker aka The Rude Awakening. Dana had thoroughly tenderized my back and so what could come next? The Goddamn Rude Awakening.

Dana even did gyrated her hips a bit before she sit down and jammed my neck straight into her shoulders. She even did the Rick Rude hip taunt and flicked imaginary sweat into the camera. I was holding my neck in pain, unaware of what Dana had planned next. Dana had a hold of my legs, stepped between and flipped me over in the dreaded Scorpion Deathlock/Sharpshooter/Who cares the move fucking hurts. As Dana got as low as humanly possible, I could feel my lower back on the brink of imploding. Alright, I'm being a touch over-dramatic but this one was really screwing me up and I did one hard tap. Hard tap was code for this one was really doing some damage, so get off me as quickly as possible. We had maybe two moves left until the grand finale. Dana backed off a bit but I was fine, the adrenaline had worn off and I had panicked. I finally got back up and approached Dana but she was quick to get behind me, and get her hands around my waist. I knew what was coming.

The German Suplex.

Dana teased me by lifting me off the ground and putting me back on my feet. I prepared myself mentally for taking this move and after sufficient teasing, Dana suplexed me onto the mattress, no bridge though because that'd end my suffering. I folded over to sell the impact of the move as even Dana silently giggled at my sell job. I was playing dead weight for Dana as she had to dead-lift me off the floor, I scratched her hand to signal that everything was alright. She forced me up close and personal and we both knew what was happening. My eyes, on camera wore an expression that told her to just put me out of my misery and she would gladly do so. I would love to say that I had one last act of defiance, but I really didn't have one in me. I had been thoroughly dissected, beaten, slammed, wrenched, racked, suplexed, and scissored into a pile of putty. Go home time. I stared into her eyes, part mama bird and part destroyer as she placed me between her legs and lifted me for the dreaded piledriver. Dana walked me around the room a bit, like we were in a sold out stadium and she was showing me off for the bloodthirsty crowd. The blood was rushing to my head and the camera guy got a great shot of my face at this point. I wore this twist mask of agony, fear and acceptance that this was my fate.

He finally panned out as Dana kicked her legs and sent me head-first into the bed. Alright, her legs took most of the brunt but from way it was filmed, it looked like I took all the impact. I scratched her foot to signal that I was fine, something that she had insisted I had to. I was out though, my work was done as Dana rolled me over and placed her fishnet-covered foot on my right cheek. Dana flexed to the camera and counted me out, this time it was a time count to be even more of a bastard. The camera guy signaled we were good and finished filming. I was slow to rise and even I admit that I had taken a good thrashing in this one, we had raised the stakes in this one. The practice though had paid off as Dana helped me up to my feet. Dana had snapped out of wrestler mode right away and was now more concerned about my well being. We embraced in a hug and I got a peck on the cheek she had just used for a footrest.

"This place has a hot tub, right?" I asked as Dana nodded yes.

We were both drained physically and emotionally as we plopped down onto some chairs. The camera guy brought us some ice cold water and some towels to wipe off the sweat. We didn't have any air conditioner on, since it would mess with the audio and we had spent about thirty solid minutes in combat. Right away, Dana flipped on the air conditioner and the cool breeze gave me goosebumps on my body.

"Well, I'm never this again, I feel like this thing is stuck to me. I'm gonna have to peel it off before I shower," Dana said with a laugh.

"Hey, you picked it. I presume that wrestling singlet wouldn't be feeling any better," I said with a smile.

"True, but last time I didn't have to throw you around for most of the match," Dana said with a wink.

"Hot tub?" I asked.

"Hot tub, indeed."

We had some Bayer back and body on hand to take after a nice soak in the hot-tub. Before any of you pervs think that something happened, it didn't. Dana packed up her stuff and we embraced after such a battle. I had the room to myself for the night. I'd love to say that we had another battle, maybe one that saw me rally and finally defeat her, but it never happened. That was the last video I filmed, it sold a ton of copies and Dana gave five hundred dollars for my work. I was shocked but she had insisted on giving me some type of payoff. I went to work in my dad's pharmacy and started to learn the trade so I could take over one day. Getting my pharmacy licence would open up a ton of doors for me. Dana was my neighbor for a few more years until she got a gig with a large firm downtown, she moved a bit closer since the commute from Cudahy was quite a long one. We still text and meet up every once and a while, and I can say that she is a close friend of mine.

But many of my close friends have never suplexed me though.

That's how you know that you have a good friend.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-20, 19:02
Last Achievements

That was so good. I love the theatricality of the pro wrestling and the way it looked like you were being physically destroyed even though it was safe and consensual. Goddamn, now I want that clip.

Thank you for continuing this one, mate. I always love your writing and this story was fantastic.
Old 22-Oct-20, 18:43
gameking

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-20, 20:37
gameking

A third match?

Seriously, how much more can I take?

This is what I thought when Dana had pitched another video, but she placated my concerns with an idea she had cooked up. I wouldn't be the one on the receiving end of another beat down. I also wouldn't be doing any beating down what so over, for one good reason. I was an absolutely shitty bad guy, I couldn't the muster up the courage to be what Dana was in our matches. Nor could I feasibly beat her in a match since I had no wrestling training what so ever and most, if not all of my training was bumping. However, I could be a chickenshit manager and hire somebody to fight for me. It would be a great set-up, it'd be in the ring and Dana had contacted a wrestler from the Midwest to play the role. I'd come out, laugh about how I pulled one over on her and now I'd watch as my wrestler would inflict sweet payback. Dana wanted a pro wrestler for the role, somebody who'd be able to physically impose her will onto her. She wanted the match to feel real, to feel like this intense battle as this veteran wrestler was fighting against a much younger, bigger, more aggressive opponent. We didn't want this to be like the pro-style matches you'd see between porn stars that look so phony that a blind person could point out that this shit was fake.

The wrestler that Dana contacted was Erika Bennett, a wrestler that like Dana had worked in Japan. Unlike Dana, Reggie was booked to be more of a monster heel who used her size (5'9 and 140 pounds) to terrorize the ring. Her look created a stir anywhere with short brown hair that was slicked back, she wore different colored eye contacts and dressed like somebody you'd see at a heavy metal concert. Plus, she was imposing, there wasn't any fat on here, she was built solid with muscle. Erika had an aura about her, and she was absolutely perfect to be my monster. I'm 5'5 at best, and she made me look like a small fry, so hiding behind her was great. Erika had four inches and close to ten pounds on Dana and just the visual alone of the two staring down would get our point across.

Erika was also an absolute sweetheart when we picked her up from the airport. Yeah, she dressed in all black and looked scary as hell with pierced ears and nose, but she had a warm smile and had a lighthearted nature about her. I really didn't have much to do in-terms of planning this out, just my moments to be an asshole and get my cheap shots in on Dana. I was told to track down the tackiest clothing I could from the local second-hand store. Yes, even the same camera guy that I had stumbled onto and taped my pro-style destruction was filming this. In fact, we even hired a second camera guy to film hijinks outside of the ring and just to spice the production up.

The day came, and we arrived at the building that was used by a local wrestling school to host shows. The guy was a real never was who thought of himself as a big shot because he was a job guy in his day. Not the easiest guy in the world to deal with, but we paid enough for him to give us the keys and to buzz off for the day. We also outfitted the outside with mats because, well safety first. Everybody suited up like it was game day. I looked awful in a pair of tan khakis, dress shoes, red dress shirt and Christmas tree green blazer. Dana's gear definitely signaled that she was going to the baby face in this match. Blue one piece singlet with a hole in the middle to show off her stomach. White boots/elbow pads/knee pads. Erika wore black leather pants with black combat-style boots and one of her t-shirts cut off into an athletic top. With her slicked back hair, she most certainly came off as this monster that I had brought in to destroy Dana.

For those that brought this on a clip service, we started with a montage of various holds that Dana inflicted from the previous two matches. We faded in on Dana in the ring.

"I've destroyed this guy twice and now he wants to face me in my domain?" Dana said skeptically.

I came out dressed in my gaudiest gear wearing a toothy grin as Dana looked perplexed.

"Did you think I'd honestly agree to another ass kicking from you? You didn't pay attention to what you agreed to, didn't you? The contract called for an opponent of MY CHOICE! First, it's no rules, no holds barred and there's no ref to save you! You can't win by pin because you never gave me that luxury! You forced me to scream a submission and then put me to sleep with a piledriver. So let me introduce you to the person whose going to put you into the stone age. My monster that has dominated Japan and every promotion she's wrestled for. Erika "The Butcher" Bennett!" I cackled as Bennett emerged from the back, looking rather intimidating as she walked around the ring, staring a hole into Dana. Dana glared back as Erika barked at me to hold the ropes open for her. I quickly exited as the two engaged in a staredown, Dana showing no fear to the bigger opponent, an opponent that had four inches and ten pounds on her. A look of determination on Dana's face and on Erika's face, she was staring down at Dana like a wolf staring at it's next meal.

Both engaged in a basic lock-up and Bennett easily drove Dana into the nearest corner, holding her there for a moment. It was a show of power before letting go and backing up, wearing a cheeky smile. Dana started coming towards her but Bennett started circling to her as Dana instigated a lock-up of her own. She didn't move the bigger opponent, but she broke it and began pelting Bennett with right hands. Dana had a great working punch, one of the essentials of a great wrestler.

The punches had no effect on her as she backed up and Bennett screamed "NOTHING" at her repeatedly. There was another lock-up and this time, Dana got her to the corner and this time, unleashed with about four good slaps that echoed through the room. Again, Bennett showed no effect as Dana backed off and Bennett almost looked to be in a psychotic trance as she nodded no. I screamed "YOU'RE NOT GONNA SURVIVE" at her as they went for another lock-up and Dana didn't bother to try and fight fire with fire and went with a basic arm wringer. Dana drover her elbow into Bennett's arm and even brought her down to one knee. In one quick move, she flipped Bennett over into an arm bar! It looked impressive but it was too early for something like this and Bennett was standing over her in a flash, placing her boot in Dana's face. It was effective as Dana quickly let go but Bennett kept the boot on for good measure. Bennett finally let the gas off the proverbial pedal known as Dana's face as the veteran was slow to rise. Dana retreated to the nearest corner as I went over and taunted her. Dana made a mistake in trying to go for me, taking her eyes off Bennett. Bennett pounced right away with a brutal clubbing blow to Dana's back, eliciting a groan.

Bennett pushed her against the corner and began cuffing her with rights and lefts, Dana doing her best to block the blows but one connected and sent her to one knee. Bennett connected with one of two more blows before grabbing Dana and scooping her up and walking to the middle of the ring. However, the cocky nature allowed Dana to slip out, hit the ropes and quickly connected with a shotgun dropkick to Bennett's back. Bennett stumbled against the ropes and into the corner as Dana took over and connected with another shotgun dropkick, this one doing some damage. Dana started attack with rights and lefts and these definitely had some effect on Bennett. I was near the corner screaming "WE'RE LOSING" as Bennett pushed the smaller fighter off hear. Bennett stumbled out of the corner as Dana stayed on the attack, taking off into the ropes and attempting a cross body but Bennett was ready and caught Dana with ease. Bennett, standing in the middle of the ring, feigned a back breaker but instead tossed her with a wicked fall away slam. Dana rolled to the edge of the ring, holding her back and Bennett took off and delivered a baseball slide to Dana's side, sending her to the outside. I sneaked over to Dana who was trying to gain her bearings and slammed her head into the apron, cackling before I rolled her back into the ring.

Bennett lifted Dana off the ground and tossed her like a rag doll into the other corner, slowly stalking her prey. Dana wasn't even up to one knee before Bennett tossed her back to the original corner. "This is fun," Bennett said to me with a smile. Bennett stood above Dana and taunted her to get up but Dana was slow to rise. Bennett instead placed her hands underneath Dana's arm and forced her back up. Bennett placed both hands on the middle rope, bent over and rammed her shoulder into Dana's stomach, Dana's face an expression of agony. Bennett backed up and drove her shoulder again into the midsection, what made it worse was that Bennett was taking her time. Bennett drove another into Dana's stomach, but her cockiness worked against her. The fourth one took a bit too long and Dana jumped over Bennett and went for a sunset flip. Bennett didn't bother to do an aloha dance and instead placed her hands around her throat and ripped Dana off the mat in the double choke. Bennett walked Dana around the ring as Dana began pawing at Bennett's hands trying to force a break. Dana even tried to latch a body scissors but Bennett slammed her into the hard mat with a sit-out bomb.

Dana writhed on the mat as Bennett backed away as Dana got back up and just barely ducked a right hand. Dana fired some right hands off that stumbled the bigger opponent as she sent Bennett into the ropes with all her might but Bennett caught her on the rebound with a vicious knee to the midsection. Dana flipped over holding her stomach, coughing. Dana rolled to the edge of the ring again but Bennett was in pursuit and placed her boot on Dana's hand, grinding it in, forcing her to stay in-place. Dana was desperately trying to free her hand and Bennett relented as Dana held her hand. Bennett went to grab her but it was a ruse as Dana forced her to the outside of the ring. It was a desperate move as Bennett began to walk and Dana got on the apron, waiting for Bennett to come close. Dana took her down with a diving clothesline and unleashed with mounted punches. I came by and caused Dana to break her concentration, giving Bennett the opening to push her off. Dana went for me and I hightailed it, but Dana grabbed me by the collar. Dana knew Bennett was coming and spun me around, using me as a human shield. Bennett stopped and I elbowed Dana in the ribs as she stumbled backwards as Bennett charged but Dana sidestepped the bigger opponent and sent her careening into the post. Bennett got her hand up at the last moment, but it looked great on camera. The monster was hurt as Dana grabbed the short hair of Bennett and slammed her face twice into the apron, unleashing with a variety of blows to the back of her much bigger opponent. Bennett pushed Dana off but the smaller opponent with relentless, smashing her forearm in the side of Bennett's face. Another one and another one until I came over, but Dana ignored me. I reached under the apron and took out a tennis racket with the cover and slowly stalked Dana and *TH WAP* slammed the racket into Dana's upper back. You could see Dana shoulder blades retract to add maximum effect.

Dana screamed and backed up, still selling as this gave my monster a moment to regroup. Bennett scooped Dana up as I motioned her to ram Dana, back first into the post. Bennett dropped her like a sack of potatoes before rolling back into the ring. Dana slowly got back in but Bennett was on the attack, viciously whipping her into the corner. Dana did her best Bret Hart impersonation and sold it by slowly falling to both knees. Dana stalked again towards Dana and grabbed a hold of Dana's hair rather viciously. Dana was in agony as Bennett sent her into the corner with another vicious Irish whip. This time, Dana couldn't bother to turn her back and pulled another Bret Hart, eating the turnbuckle chest first. Before Dana could even fall to the ground, Bennett barged Dana in the corner, squashing her between the turnbuckles. Dana was selling the pain she was enduring perfectly, as Bennett was relentlessly trash talking her. Pelting her with these little mocking slaps as the veteran tried to rise back up. Bennett took her eye off the ball and Dana again went for arm lock, this time a short arm scissor. Dana was trying with all her might but Bennett easily rolled through and deadlifted her off the ground, Bob Backlund style and walked Dana around the ring before planting her on the top turnbuckle. Content to show off her taunting, Bennett made the ignorant mistake and turned her back on the veteran. Dana readied herself and jumped onto Bennett's back, locking in a piggyback sleeper. Bennett tried throwing Dana off her but it failed as Bennett was stumbling around the ring, looking for a corner to try and ram her into. Bennett looked to be fading but came back to life and tried to drive Dana into a corner, but Dana was the veteran. She let go of the scissor and planted her feet against the ropes to stop and let go, perching herself onto the top rope. Dana jumped off the top catching Bennett with a top rope bulldog, planting her head straight into the mat. Dana kept the momentum and tried to lock Bennett's legs for the Scorpion Deathlock but the reach of Bennett came into the play. Bennett grabbed Dana's hair and ripped her off her body keeping a hold on the hair. Bennett kept control and forced Dana to her feet, this time taking control of her right arm and drilled her with a short arm lariat. Dana went down but Bennett immediately forced her back up for another vicious lariat as Bennett turned to me and smiled. "This has been so fun" as she pulled up but the taunting had been a moment too long and Dana ducked the last clothesline, breaking the grip and picking the much bigger Bennett and dropping her with a belly-to-back suplex. Dana was spent as both wrestlers laid on the mat, Dana losing out on a chance to follow up.

By the time Dana could get back up, Bennett was just rising as Dana hit the ropes and actually connected on a crossbody! The problem was that Bennett rolled through and lifted Dana off the ground and then in another show of, scooped her up onto her shoulders and walked her to the middle of the ring. In a final scary show of strength, Bennett took Dana off her shoulders and into a military press position. Walking from the middle of the ring as Dana punched at the hands of Bennett, Bennett dropped a screaming Dana face first into the mats, creating a loud *SPLAT* sound that echoed. I was right by her and with the cameras focused on Bennett who was flexing, I was checked in on my friend. That might have been lost in all of this, Dana was still my friend and I had entrusted her take care of me in our two matches. Dana said she was fine until the camera guy on the outside came towards us. I backed up as Dana got back up to her feet, determined to continue, I jabbed the rocket into her exposed stomach and went for an overhead shot but she blocked it and we engaged in a struggle. Bennett saw it and came up to intervene, dragging Dana onto the apron. Dana, in a snap got both hands around Bennett's nape and dropped her throat thirst on the apron. Dana then grabbed ahold of Bennett's right boot and tangled it between the middle and bottom ropes. Bennett stumbled to the floor, desperately trying to free herself as Dana took the racket from me by force. Dana slid back in and seeing Bennett's vulnerable leg, slammed the racket down into the knee twice. It looked great and by the way it was filmed, it looked like the racket was making solid contact.

"No holds barred right? Well, time to show you NO HOLDS BARRED!" Dana said in a rather cheesy way, but it's pro wrestling.

Two more racket shots had the bigger Bennett howling as Dana started kicking at the injured knee as I desperately tried to free Bennett. Dana stood over Bennett and jammed the racket into her stomach but I barely managed to free her. I jumped up on the apron and distracted Dana and she swung the racket at me like Serena Williams. I comically ducked down but Dana let her guard down and the monster was back up on her feet. Bennett grabbed a hold of Dana's singlet pulled her back and drove a nasty forearm into her lower back. Dana dropped the racket that I quickly recovered, hugging it like I had found my lost cat. That happiness however was nowhere on Dana's face as she wore a face of pain, trying to grimace her way through it. Bennett again dragged her by the hair to the middle of the ring and scooped her in the dreaded Canadian Backbreaker. Dana writher as Bennett did all the working, making it look like she was trying to break her in half.

"WALK HER AROUND THE RING LIKE SHE DID WITH ME," I yelled.

On my orders, Bennett began walking Dana around the ring as the veteran wrestling was screaming in horror. However, Dana was working to unfree herself and grabbed a hold of Bennett index and middle fingers and bent them backwards, forcing her escape. However, Bennett turned around drove a vicious knee to the stomach, bending Dana over. Bennett looked like she was ready to scoop her up in another backbreaker but instead opted for a spinning gutwrench powerbomb. Dana crashed hard into the canvas as Bennett again, stood over her goading her to get back up. Dana did, taking a moment and fired off a few quick shots to the stomach, doing some damage. Not enough through so she slammed her forearm into the side of Bennett’s knee she worked over with the racket. It was enough to stun the bigger opponent and forced Bennett to push Dana off. Just as Bennett got back up, Dana charged and locked in a jumping guillotine choke. Or at least she though as Bennett quickly broke the choke and threw Dana to the ground with a vicious spine buster. Some of them are smooth but this one looked more like an attempt to turn Dana’s spine into a fine powder you could season a steak with. Bennett ran her thrums across her throat, picking the barely cognitive Dana up and slamming her to the mat with another one. Dana arched her back up and the look on her face sold the amount of pain she was in. Bennett again forced her back up by her auburn colored hair and scooped her up for one last spine buster. This time though, Bennett walked around the ring before planting her one last time in the middle of the ring. Dana was out cold, not selling and this was my cue to get in the ring with my racket. I stood above Dana’s stomach and raised the racket high into the air and jabbed it straight down into Dana’s “throat”. Thanks to the magic of camera cuts, it looked nasty and by the way it was filmed, it looked like I made full contact. Dana was in a fetal position, holding her throat as she gasped for air, hacking and gagging. I handed Bennett the racket and Dana, sensing my presence crawled towards me and extended her middle finger. I smiled and waved as Bennett pulled up and wrapped handle of the racket around her damaged throat, lifting her off the mat. Dana’s feet were kicking and she still had some fight left as she thrashed about but it was dwindling as the light went out in her eyes. Eventually, she passed out as Bennett eventually took the racket off her throat and my rival crashed to the mat.

“I think that’s good enough,” I said confidently.

We began to exit but I said “nah” and in exaggerated voice as walked towards the unconscious Dana. Like we had a psychic connection, Bennett picked her up and put Dana between her legs. I placed the racket right where Dana’s head would land. Bennett lifted her and I put my hands on Dana’s boots as we worked together to spike piledrive Dana headfirst into the racket. Dana was out but the camera man had caught her returning from her slumber to find her in this perilous position. The visual was perfect, a visual of pain, anger and despair. I wasn’t done as I left the ring and grabbed a knapsack from under the ring. I first took my white belt from our first video and laid it across Dana’s stomach. I then took out the karate jacket from the same video and placed it on Dana’s head. It was a symbol of my victory over her despite nefarious means. Yes I paid somebody do it and I took my fair share of cheats but remember, I’m the bad guy.

We cut the video looking at Dana’s unconscious form and once it was over, we were thrilled. Erika automatically went to help Dana up, who I could see was rather sore. Erika was too, as they had agreed to work “snug” with each other to make it look as real as possible. I followed too, hugging my neighbor turned opponent. I even held the ropes open for the two of them to leave the ring as we showered and took off. Since Cudahy is city with as many bars as there is houses, we celebrated. We had pulled off the perfect blowoff to the series and in the process, we filmed an incredibly good fight. Plus, everybody got paid since the video went on to sell huge and nobody got hurt.

That’s the name of the game.

Added after 6 minutes:

So, the story has some fair nods to some pro wrestlers if you’ve been a fan as long as I have. Some spots might also be familiar to more hardcore fans also.

Erika Bennett: Inspired by the names and wrestling style of Reggie Bennett and the real names of Aja Kong (Real name: Erika Shisido) and Rhea Ripley (Real name: Demi Bennett). I’d even say that I modeled Bennett after Ripley in creating this character.

Dana: I once said that Dana was modeled after modern day Madchen Amick, an older woman but still rather beautiful. A person kinda forgotten by today but manages to reestablish herself in a much younger business. This could be because I wrote the first story after binge watching all of Twin Peaks, which is probably the case. For her pro wrestling character, I went with Debbie Malenko. Not apart of the family, but trained by the Malenko family and allowed to use the last name. She wrestled in Japan primarily and was really good, but injuries cut her career short. Felt like the perfect wrestler to model Dana after.

Myself: The gaudy clothing, cowardly attacking and tennis racket is dead give away for Jim Cornette.

Well, this is probably it for the series but I do feel like pro-style wrestling stories fit my nature more than anything else. I always envisioned my character going the route of hiring somebody to take out Dana. It’s been fun.

Last edited by gameking; 25-Oct-20 at 20:37.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-20, 08:39
Last Achievements

Dana did pretty well, and I really liked her fearless attitude as she faced off against The Butcher, but in the end Erika was just too much for her to handle. Reading your inspiration for the characters, I do remember Mädchen Amick. My mental image is more of her as she starred in the movie Sleepwalkers in the early 90's, but that is a goooood mental image. I also remember Reggie Bennet and Debbie Malenko. You pick some good source characters, mate. As for the dismantling of Dana, I'm not going to even pretend that I don't prefer mixed matches where the hot girl dominates the guy, but I agree that the Jim Cornette type of heel character hiring a monster to do his dirty work was the most convincing way our main character could have gone. I think pro-style stories fit your writing very well, mate. Thank you for continuing this for us. I really enjoyed reading your work again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 856be861781438bca654c225ac7f0869.jpg (28.8 KB, 49 views)
Old 27-Oct-20, 05:20
gameking

I definitely think that pro-style stories are a genre that is severely lacking. It’s much easier for me to write since I used to do e-feds back in the day that required writing matches. This also gives me a lot of ideas to revive the Confessions series, which is something I’ve wanted to do. I’d definitely say it’s also inspired by SKW, not gonna lie, especially the early years. The last two stories in the series were the easiest ones to write.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: