Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-18, 00:01
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts
Default Saturday night tournament

This will be my fifth story and its kind of an 'Avengers Assemble' type story, with characters from my other efforts all meeting up in an 8 person tournament.

It's written so you don't need to have read any of the others to follow this one but I've stuck the names in there so you can search if you fancy reading the others.
(Hotel Scuffle)
(Revenge. A Maledom Story)
(Breaking in a friend)

--------------------------------

I knocked at the door of the suite. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. I heard a number of voices within and a few seconds later, the door opened. Karen smiled widely at me. She had bobbed brown hair down to her jawline and wore a blue polo shirt with jeans. Clearly, she was not there to wrestle tonight. It took a lot to get the head of the league to fight competitively outside a training environment.

‘Hey, you made it! I hope you’re ready for this?’ she said ushering me through the door into the room.

‘I’m totally up for it!’ I replied.

It was going to be the leagues first mini tournament. Karen had booked out a large suite at the local hotel, a large floor space that had been cleared and a small, five-meter square mat section laid on the floor. She had set aside a smaller area in the second bedroom for changing and stretching as well as placing chairs for everyone around three sides of the mat. I was the last to arrive, everyone else was already present, some changing into their wrestling gear. Most I recognised, but there were two new girls I had not fought before.

Alex was there, waving and smiling at me from the chairs by the mats. My friend whom I had recently defeated in her first proper singles match. (Breaking in a friend) She was very slim with short brown hair in a short pony tail. She was wearing the same outfit she wore when we wrestled, pale blue top with some tight, thigh length gym shorts. Our match had been closer than I would have liked, ending 3-2 in my favour. I got the winning submission via, of all holds, a grapevine, Alex proving to be inflexible and weak in the legs. She tried to ride it out, but she was unable to stop me splitting her wide and eventually cried her submission.

Sat over on the other side of the room at the table, smoking, were three ladies I was very familiar with. Ruth, my assigned coach, Dani and…Jane. After basic training with Karen, she assigned Ruth to train me further and give me my first fights. The Spanish girl stood about as tall as me and wore what appeared to be a one-piece swimsuit in dark blue, her light brown hair worn in a long ponytail. We had fought 7 times in singles, she had won 5, me, the last two. We had formed a great relationship between the wrestling and the sex afterwards, so much, that we decided to be a tag-team. She was sat with the two ladies that were our first opponents, Dani and Jane, my boss. Those two had wiped the floor with over two fights. Jane particularly, was vicious. (Hotel Scuffle) I had challenged her to a singles match alone a few weeks ago and been badly beaten down. She was the top ranked female in the league, and we hated each other. Jane was mixed race, white and south Asian. She used to go for two-piece black bikinis, exposing as much of her light brown skin as possible but during our last fight, she had switched to tight fitting sports bra and panties. She had most likely changed to the “harder to remove clothes” because during our second fight, I ripped her bra off and attacked her breasts during a short period when I had her tied up! She wore the same again today, the tight fabric covering her mid chest, leaving her midriff exposed. Dani, the eastern European women, with a beehive of dark hair, wore her usual white cycling top and tight black shorts.
Pacing by the bed was Rachel. The short, medium built girl with dirty blond hair in a tight ponytail was another recent opponent of mine (Revenge (A Maledom story)) It had been a very tough and even fight that I was seconds away from losing, until I was able to trap her in rarely used submission hold and break her resistance. I took my time breaking her down over some unfinished business when we were younger, submitting her over and over in different holds, but we parted on good terms after a night of fantastic sex. Rachel gave me the slightest of nods and went back to pacing. We wrestled naked during our match, but tonight she wore a black strappy sports top, covering much of her torso and shaping into a pleasing looking X across her back, and a pair of matching black short shorts, barely six inches long, with a white stripe down either side.

There were two other girls present, I didn’t know either of them. One looked gothic. Thick black eye liner and black lipstick with long black, impossibly skin-tight shiny pants that almost looked like they were made of plastic or PVC, and a long-sleeved black training top down to the wrists leaving only her neck, head and feet showing skin. Raven black hair was cut jagged and fell just below her ears, enough not to need tying back. Her skin looked pale, adding to the vampish look and she had a nose stud on her right nostril. She eyed me for a second before returning to her triceps stretching routine.

The other girl was a little chunkier with large thighs and a slight belly covered by a green top with straps over her shoulders, jean shorts down to her knees covered her lower half. She had dark blond hair in a messy bun. She looked slightly…grubby, as if she had just done a workout and had a layer of sweat already on her skin. She didn’t even look up from her leg stretches as I made my way across the room.

‘Got a couple there you haven’t fought yet.’ Said Karen.

‘Who are they?’ I asked, at least wanting to put names to the faces.

‘The goth kid is Nicole, she’s 20 I think? Those arms are stronger that they look, believe me. Bit of a mean streak in her, I think she’s German or Austrian or something. The girl in the green is Becky, she’s from a proper rough part of town, she’s won her last three fights, strong legs, do not get caught in a body scissor with her.’

‘I’ll keep that in mind.’ I said.

I slipped into the bathroom to change. I went bare chested and wore only a pair of thigh length cycling shorts that went halfway down my thighs.

Functional and comfortable. Everybody would wrestle barefoot and no gloves were allowed. When I emerged, Karen was gathering everyone around the mat. Jane caught my attention as we assembled, smiling and shaking her head at me. She was the one person I really didn’t want to face tonight. Our last three fights had resulted in such a pasting from her I felt psychologically damaged (Hotel Scuffle). Sex with her was rough, and very one sided since she was always the winner, but my boss was brutal with bondage, leaving me painfully restrained while she had her fun. At least there would be none of that tonight, straight wrestling only.

‘Ok everybody, thanks for coming to our first tournament.’ Said Karen, ‘Single fall wrestling, pins and submissions allowed, no striking of any kind allowed in the first rounds. Winners advance to the next round, then to the final with another win. Winners of each fight get three minutes to pose on or humiliate their opponent, just for a bit of added fun ok? All your names are in a jar here, I’ll pull them out and match you up. I’ll act as ref if required for pins or knockouts from chokes and I’ll be taking some pictures and video clips every now and then. Any questions?’

Jane raised her hand, smirking sideways at me, ‘Yeah, I thought this was just for the good wrestlers, what’s he doing here?’

A chorus of “Ohhhh”s went up from the other women, ‘Fuck you Jane.’ I said witlessly.

Karen smiled, ‘Ok well you might get a chance to prove you’re better along the way Jane.’

‘Three for Zero, I’m a fuck of a lot better.’ She replied narrowing her eyes at me. A few more giggles and laughs went around the room before we all took our seats around the edge of the mats.

Karen held up a glass jar with eight pieces of paper. Fishing one uniform square out she unfolded it, ‘Nicole!’ she called out.

The goth girl stood up and stepped onto the mat, taking the applause from us and flexing her muscles. The bottoms she was wearing creaked like leather as she moved, I remember wondering how long it took her to pull those things over her legs. Not that I minded, the shiny fabric was pulled taut across her legs and ass making her look simply awesome.

Karen pulled out another piece, ‘Alex!’

Alex blushed and stood up. A few of us called out a few words of encouragement. I knew from experience that Alex was capable, despite being new, but I knew nothing about Nicole.

Alex stepped onto the mat and bounced on her toes. Nicole was about four inches taller and looked to me to be at least twenty pounds heavier. Karen checked that both were ready, then called ‘Go!’

Round 1 Match 1 (Nicole vs Alex)

25-year-old Alex was the newest member of the league and hadn’t yet been given a partner to coach her properly. She had powerful scissors, when she could get her opponent into the right position and her chokeholds were effective, as I had discovered. Being small, she was fast and had good stamina. She had done well against me, I had taken her lightly and gone 2-0 down in our fight but when I concentrated, I quickly steamrollered her for three submissions in quick succession to take the win...and the prize, one of the best blow jobs I had ever received.

Against this taller, heavier goth girl though, she was outclassed from the start.

Nicole was gangly, and her arms were indeed strong. In the initial lock ups, she easily pushed away any attempt by Alex to get close. The black clad vamp dragged Alex to the floor and tried several times to full-body pin her, but Alex always got a shoulder up as we reached a nine count (ten to pin). Nicole made perhaps six attempts to pin her, each time she seemingly had Alex tightly pinned only for the runt of the league to struggle ferociously and get a shoulder up. Nicole tried for a grapevine pin. I knew if Nicole could wrap those shiny, PVC clad legs around Alex’s and split her Alex would either be in too much pain to resist the pin or just submit outright from the leg spread, but Alex kept her legs together and pumped at the mat to keep the taller girl from getting a good position. Nicole brought Alex’s wrists together above her head to try and add to her discomfort, but this only allowed Alex to twist at the hip after a bridge and change to being side mounted. From there, she worked her way up onto her elbows, all the time harassed by Nicole trying to control her and pull her arms in different directions. She was wary of being camel clutched or nelsoned and kept her elbows tucked in as she rode out the attempts by Nicole to force her back onto her back. All this though, was costing energy, and Alex, although fit, only had so much. Nicole mumbled frustration, I didn’t understand what she said, she was definitely foreign, but I could not make out the words to guess where she was from.
Alex was breathing heavily but managed to wriggle out from under Nicole and get back to her feet.

Nicole was on her again in a second, wrapping her arms around Alex’s waist from behind and lifting her off her feet, twisting and throwing her roughly back down to the mat with an audible thump. Nicole grabbed her stunned opponent by the wrist and pulled her back to her feet. Still stumbling from lading on the mat so hard, Alex was unable to resist being scooped into a firemans carry and then being tipped roughly off onto the mat again. I wondered if Nicole had done any pro-wrestling. She certainly liked the throws and slams. Alex gasped for breath as Nicole picked her up again, dragging her around by her arm roughly, twisting and tugging on the limb causing obvious pain and discomfort. Alex recovered her senses a little and started to resist again, trying to swing her other arm over and go for a headlock, but she found herself pitched over the goth girls’ shoulder, head first and slammed onto her back once again. Nicole knelt beside Alex’s prone body and reached for her arm once again. Alex flung her legs up and went for a head scissor! She got her legs around Nicoles head, but only with her shins, nothing like the area required to apply any pressure. Nicole shrugged her off within a few seconds. Now with both Alex’s feet in her control, Nicole dragged Alex around the mat, trying to twist her over for a boston crab, but Alex gamely kept twisting and rolling, even shaking a foot free and driving her sole into Nicoles leg, forcing the goth girl to let go.

Alex scrambled to her feet. She must have felt herself tiering, which led to the fatal mistake that followed.

Nicole stood and kept her arms out, encouraging Alex to try and grab her around the waist for a takedown, Alex took the bait but before she could grab Nicole, the goth girl quickly wrapped her arms around Alex in a bearhug. Alex found her arms trapped against her side as Nicoles hands clasped behind her back and the hold tightened up. Alex recognised the danger and tried to wriggle an arm free, but Nicole tightened the hold up. Using her height and obvious strength advantage, the goth girl lifted Alex off the floor so only her tiptoes were brushing the mat, then she started cranking on the power. Crushed up against Nicole’s chest and forced to look into her opponent’s face, Alex struggled like crazy. She squirmed and writhed frantically, trying to get her arms free, even wrapping her own legs around Nicole’s waist in a feeble attempt to squeeze her back. It was useless. Nicole slowly and deliberately squeezed Alex harder and harder, compressing her chest and torso causing not only obvious pain, but an inability to breath properly. Nicole barred her white teeth circled by her black lips and growled into Alex’s face as she squeezed harder. Alex gasped and shook about like a rag doll, grimacing as she thrashed around in Nicole’s bearhug. Everyone around the mat was either cheering or trying to coach one of the wrestlers, ‘Squeeze her Nic, come on crush her!’ called Becky, ‘Come one Alex, keep fighting!’ shouted Ruth, ‘Get that arm out, don’t give up!’

Nicole took to squeezing Alex at full power for ten seconds, before easing up for five seconds and recovering strength for another squeeze. I could see Alex trying to brace herself against the power, but every time Nicole squeezed, she went red and grimaced in agony. Pretty soon she was breathless, her legs hanging down, toes brushing the mat again. Her struggles had ceased, and she just hung in the goth girls grip, getting repeatedly, and painfully crushed. ‘That’s it Nic, she’s done!’ called Becky, ‘Give up Alex!’ ‘Alex keep fighting, come on, don’t give up.’ Came the encouragement from Rachel.

Nicole invited her to submit but Alex shook her head. Another painful squeeze followed with Alex throwing her head back and groaning.

Finally, Karen stepped onto the mat and leaned in close to get a good look at Alex, now twitching and gasping every time Nicole crushed her, ‘Alex, do you give?’ said Karen. Alex gritted her teeth and shook her head. A few of the girls cheered. Karen stepped back, ‘Ok but I don’t think you’re getting out of this.’

Alex was betting on Nicole getting tired, but she was shit out of luck. The goth girl continued with long, agonising squeezes, eventually reducing her victim to tears. Karen asked again a minute later if she wanted to submit, this time, Alex nodded, unable to speak.

Nicole released her victim and Alex fell to one knee clutching her chest. Nicole raised her hand in triumph, taking our applause before helping Alex to her feet.

‘Victory dance, three minutes, winners’ choice.’ Said Karen, ready with the camera to catch each winner posing with the defeated loser. Nicole grabbed Alex roughly before spinning her around and slipping her into a tight full nelson, lacing her fingers together at the back of Alex’s neck. Alex put up the briefest of struggles before the pressure on her neck from Nicole convinced her it would be best to just behave. Leaning left and right and backwards with her victim to ensure she had good control, Nicole walked Alex around the edge of the mat, showing off her “prize” to each of us one at a time. Each girl offered some encouragement, or a bit of friendly ribbing, to the defeated newbie, before Nicole hauled her off to stand in front of the next competitor and be laughed at. Alex grimaced and groaned throughout as Nicole forced her to move. Alex pawed at Nicoles arms as best she could with her own arms’ restricted movement but got nowhere. Eventually, Nicole walked Alex over to stand in front of me. I looked up at her, ‘Say hello to your friend.’ Said Nicole, sounding angry, with a definite Teutonic tone to her accent, though I still could not quite place it.

‘What happened there?’ I joked, craning my head up to look Alex in the face.
Alex winced, Nicole was clearly applying pressure to her arms and neck, enough to cause discomfort, ‘She got me, she’s so fucking strong.’ Alex said breathlessly.

‘Is that full nelson as tight as the one I put you in when we fought?’ I asked, knowing how much she suffered when I applied it to her in combination with a camel clutch.

Alex pursed her lips and blew out a breath, wincing as Nicole applied more pressure, ‘Fuck this is so tight…it’s much worse, she’s…oh, fuck this hurts!’ she grimaced, balling her fists, clearly resisting the urge to struggle further and give Nicole a reason to push harder on her neck.

‘Mercy. Mercy!’ gasped Alex. Nicole pretended she didn’t hear.

‘Well, better luck next time Alex.’ I said cheerily before Nicole tightened up the nelson further, lifting Alex onto her toes and pulling her away. Nicole walked her victim to the middle of the mat and addressed the other competitors, ‘Ok so I am Nicole, new here. Anyone wants to challenge me, women or man.’ She shot a glance at me, ‘I’m happy to fight anyone, and I like to huuuuurrrt people!’ She leaned her head forward to get close to Alex’s ear, ‘Even the weak!’ she added.

Finished showing off, she walked Alex over to stand in front of Karen for the official winners’ photo, pushing Alex’s head down into her chest, keeping her defeated victims face out of the picture and snarling dramatically herself for the camera. Karen snapped a few pictures, Alex just hung there in Nicole’s nelson, waiting for the humiliation to be over.

Karen checked her watch, ‘Ok, fight over, let her go.’ Said Karen. Nicole released Alex and the two shared a friendly hug and a few words as the rest of us waited for Karen to set up the next match. Nicole invited Alex to sit with her and the two chatted briefly while Karen put the slip of paper with Nicole’s name into another jar for the next round.

‘Nicole goes through to the next round, and what strength in those arms huh? Ok, second fight is...’ Karen pulled out a paper, ‘Rachel!’

Rachel stepped up onto the mat, smiling and nodding in appreciation for the applause.

‘And she will be fighting…Becky!’ called Karen.

Thunderthighs stepped up to stand opposite. I was getting into this, I wanted Rachel to win.

Old 03-Oct-18, 13:00
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Saturday night tournament

This sounds like it will be great, mate. I love how they are all trying to psyche out the guy in the group. The girls all sound gorgeous. Thank you for starting this excellent storyline.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 15:18
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Can’t wait for Thunderthighs to go to work.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 22:45
Last Achievements

Round 1 Match 2 (Rachel vs Becky)

I knew Rachel had a wide repertoire of holds, and she was very good at transitioning between them from a number of positions. When we had fought, the match had see-sawed for a while. Rachel’s moves were inventive and caught me by surprise a few times, despite warnings I had from Karen beforehand. Street rough, Becky, I knew nothing about, but I was fairly confident she would not have enough to get past Rachel. The last time I wrestled Rachel we had been naked, at her insistence, but I kind of thought her choice of black strappy sports bra and extremely tight matching short shorts looked great. Her ass looked shapely from the angle I saw it from, encased in smooth black fabric. Becky, by contrast, looked like she had thrown on whatever old crap she had in a wardrobe. Tired looking jean shorts with frayed bottoms and a thin green top with straps over her shoulders that looked like it had been washed a few hundred times. Karen was right, she looked rough, but she was attractive, and her breasts were at least as big as Rachels, although not as well secured in a proper top.

The match got off to a fast start, with both girls grabbing clothing and trying to drag each other around. Becky tried to use her taller stature and reach to keep Rachel at a distance and move in when she saw an opening, but it led to stalemate. Finally, she slipped a grip attempt by Rachel and grabbed the girl’s arm. Trying to pull off some judo move, she looked to be trying to flip Rachel over her shoulder, but the squatter, heavier girl had the lower centre of gravity and turned the tables, getting under Becky and grabbing her left leg. One leg lifted from the ground and she hopped around, still trying to control Rachels upper body, but after a few seconds, and a lot of shouting from us, they both went to ground with a heavy thud and exhale of air from each woman.

On the ground, Rachel had the definite advantage. Becky tried to scramble out from beneath her, but Rachel worked into the side mount position and kept trying to force Becky onto her back. Becky, for her part, had both arms free and had managed to grab both Rachels wrists, preventing any meaningful pin attempt. Becky arched her back sharply and destabilised Rachel enough to roll her off. Rachel scissored Beckys leg, stopping her from taking any immediate advantage of the situation. Becky changed tac and attempted a heel hook, but she did not have Rachels upper body under enough control. The dirty blond girl rolled with Beckys twisting attempts and was never in any danger, eventually getting to one knee and yanking her leg free from Beckys tiring grasp. Becky dove forwards and found herself between Beckys powerful legs. Realising the danger, she tried to pull back, but Becky raised her legs and wrapped them around Rachels body before squeezing hard. Rachel stayed on her knees and rammed her elbows between Beckys thighs to give her some leverage. Now commenced a strength test, Rachel tightening her core and using her elbows to try and part the bigger girls’ legs, Becky, trying to crush Rachels midsection. Rachel winced in pain as Becky squeezes again but she did not look close to submission.

Becky sat up and grabbed one of Rachels arms, trying to pull her up further between her legs. Rachel resisted but Becky managed to transition to a partial head scissors, controlling one of Rachels arms and trying desperately to lock her legs together behind her opponents’ head. We were all cheering now, enjoying this struggle. Becky was very much in control and just needed to get Rachel into a triangle, and it would be over. Becky pitched over to her side, dragging Rachel onto her front while still partially trapped in the head scissors. Again, Becky tried to work Rachel further into those powerful thighs, but Rachel turned over, reversing them both as if she was trying to force Becky into a boston crab. Becky tried in vain to maintain the hold, but she eventually lost Rachels arm, and the heavier girl was able to extract he head from Beckys thighs a few moments later.

‘Close.’ I said leaning in to Ruth sat beside me.

Everyone was delighted with the match so far. It was far more competitive that the first with even the sullen goth girl Nicole shouting her suggestions at Becky, who she seemed to be friends with. A sheen of sweat appeared on both girls and drips of perspiration started to flick about the blue mats as the locked up on their knees, trying to pull each other over. Rachel grabbed Beckys wrist and managed to force her arm behind her back towards a basic hammerlock. It would have been an effective move except that she was still in front of her opponent with her other arm wrapped around her waist. She could not get the leverage to wrench the arm up Beckys back, but it was good control as she changed her own strategy and tried to force Becky to the ground again.

When the end came it was brutal. Rachel maintained the loose “front facing hammerlock” but used her free arm to slip under Beckys other arm and perform a kind of half nelson from the front. Bringing her hand to Beckys neck she pushed the girls head back sharply, finally causing the taller girl to topple over onto the mat. Rachel had the immediate advantage of still controlling her opponents left arm and quickly went for the full mount. Coaching from the sides of the mat became a crescendo of warnings and directives to each girl but I couldn’t imagine that either could hear their supporters enough to take any advice. Rachel mashed Beckys head cheek first into the mat as she wiggled further up her body, covering her opponents’ right eye slightly and distracting her. She had great control with one arm still slipped behind her victim, controlling the arm in a hammerlock, leaving Becky only the one arm to resist anything else. I knew what was about to happen, it had happened to me in our previous match, and it was nasty.
Becky seemed more concerned with getting Rachels hand off her face, ignoring the heavier girls progress up her torso towards her head. Rachel pulled the arm she controlled out from under Becky and secured her other wrist as well. Swinging her legs up quickly, she tucked Beckys arms into the crook of her knees and moved towards the schoolgirl pin position. Before Becky could react, Rachel bounced hard on her victims’ stomach, driving the air from Beckys lungs with an almighty ‘Oooofff’ exhale, and stunning her just long enough to employ her most devastating move. Rachel slid up quickly on her victim’s chest, ramming her crotch into Beckys chin and addressing her weight right on her opponents’ neck. Becky grunted as Rachels pubic bone area slammed under her chin and the dirty blond held her victims’ wrists out and away from threatening her legs. As we watched, Rachels sweat glistened thighs either side of Beckys head quickly parted, driving all of Rachels weight right down onto Beckys throat.

It was a seriously painful move, I knew. Beckys eyes seemed to instantly bulge out of her head as her face went red quickly from the pressure on her throat. There was no way she could breathe cleanly as Rachel parted her legs further, driving her crotch harder down onto her victim’s windpipe. Gargling and straining noises came from Beckys lips as Rachel looked down, breathing heavily herself from the effort, but with the slightest of smiles from knowing she had her victim on the ropes.

‘Use your legs, use your legs!’ shouted Ruth from the side, trying to coach Becky into some kind of fightback. She might have been capable, had she tried it a few seconds earlier, but I knew Becky was done for here. Her jean short covered legs pushed weakly against the slippery mat surface, unable even to raise them enough to trouble Rachels position atop her.

Becky was not about to just let Rachel effectively crush her with her pussy. Gritting her teeth, she struggled wildly, twisting and flicking her arms, trying to get Rachel to let go of her wrists. Rachels fingers were like handcuffs, keeping her flailing arms firmly under control and preventing any attempt to alleviate the pressure on her throat. Becky grunted and groaned as Rachel held her position, allowing the struggling girl under her to wear herself out with the pointless escape efforts.

Encouragement flooded in from the sides as all the girls gave both women useless, advice. Becky seemed not to hear any of it, preferring to try and power out with brute force. That was clearly not going to work against Rachel with her weight in that position.

Another minute passed and Beckys struggles got weaker. Rachel gently thrust her pelvis forward, increasing the pressure on Beckys chin and windpipe. I thought I heard Becky whimper ‘No.’ before the extra pressure stopped her from speaking at all. As Rachel upped the force brutally, spreading her kneed wide and almost doing the splits on her opponents’ neck, she brought one of Beckys wrists back in close to her hip, she was giving her victim an opportunity to tap while she still could. ‘Tap.’ She said expectantly, rubbing Beckys hand against her side, ‘Come on, here.’ She shook Beckys wrist against her hip, but the trapped girls’ hand just flopped about limply. ‘If you don’t tap I’ll put you to sleep.’ Said Rachel sharply. ‘You can’t get out. I won’t stop. Wanna go to sleep like this? Huh tramp?’
The pinned girl writhed around for another minute, Rachel steadily putting more and more pressure on her neck until Becky could barely get any air in. Rachel sighed, ‘Stubborn little bitch, you really want me to do this?’ she asked, her own breathing now back to normal having barely exerted over the last few minutes. Rachel shrugged and spread her legs wider, finally squashing Beckys airway and adding pressure to her arteries. The trapped girl beneath her started to audibly choke and heave.

It only took a few seconds for Beckys eyes to start rolling up into her head and she had completely stopped struggling as Karen stepped onto the mat. Kneeling in front of the combatants she said, ‘Ease up a bit.’ Rachel did as asked, and allowed a rasping, horse breath into her victim through pursed lips.

‘Becks, you’re done, you’d better submit, or she’ll put you out.’ Said Karen.
I thought for a second, she was going to be stubborn, as I had been, spending more than ten minutes trapped in that very hold during my match with Rachel. But Becky swallowed her pride and tapped her hand against Rachels hip, ‘I give.’ She rasped painfully. Rachel brought her legs back together immediately and shifted back to sit on Becky’s chest. Coughing and spluttering followed from Beckys air starved lunges and crushed windpipe as Rachel raised both fists in the air to applause from the rest of us. Becky massaged her throat, wearing a look of shock on her face at the ferocity of what had just happened. She was probably experiencing a choking high.

‘Three minutes.’ Said Karen, moving back off the mat. Rachel grinned sadistically.

She forced Becky into the middle of the mat, face down and seated herself on the middle of her back. Slipping her legs under Beckys arms she fixed the defeated girl into a tight lotus lock to the approval of some of the watchers at the sides. Draping Becky’s arms back across her thighs she had a foot either side of Beckys face. Applying pressure with her ankles to the back of Beckys neck, not unlike a full nelson, she forced her defeated opponent to turn her head and ground her cheek down hard into the mat. Becky was clearly angry and uncomfortable, but Rachel was delighted, ‘See that foot bitch? Lick it!’ she demanded. When Becky refused, Rachel squeezed her thighs together and pushed the broken girls elbows towards each other behind her back causing intolerable pain in the shoulder joints. Becky cried out and Rachel repeated her demand.

‘FUCK, OK STOP, STOP! I’LL DO IT ALRIGHT!’ cried Becky, her elbows almost touching each other under force from Rachels thighs. Rachel eased up, parting her legs again. Becky finally stuck her tongue out and started licking Rachels feet.

‘Sweaty enough for you?’ laughed Rachel. Jeers and laughs came from everyone watching as Becky was forced to run her tongue around the instep of Rachels foot and in between her toes. After a short period, Rachel grabbed a handful of Becky’s hair and twisted her head to face the other way, forcing her to repeat the humiliation by servicing the other foot. ‘That’s right get between the toes, yeah, like that.’ She cooed. Becky struggled again but she was effortlessly subdued again by pressure from Rachels thighs on her trapped arms, ‘No, you stay still loser we’re not done yet.’ Said Rachel as Becky cried out in pain again. ‘Inescapable hold bitch. Keep licking or I’ll squeeze again.’ she said, holding back the laughter as Becky again went to work on her toes.

Rachel placed her hands on her hips and addressed the rest of us, ‘Oh this feels so good on my feet you guys. Everyone should have their feet cleaned you know. All the better when you have to force them to do it huh? You like doing it though right tramp…huh? You like licking dirty, sweaty feet?’ Rachel stroked Beckys hair gently, ‘Yeah you do, you do it so well! What a good little girl.’

Rachel forced her toes into Becky mouth, cramming them into the defeated girl up to the ball of her foot while somehow still maintaining the tight lotus lock. Becky groaned and whimpered before sucking on Rachels foot under threat of more pressure on her arms. ‘I’ve been on my feet at work all day, wearing really thick socks and boots.’ Said Rachel, continuing to gently stroke her victim’s hair. ‘You don’t mind cleaning them, do you?’ she added. Even if Becky had wanted to answer, she had a mouthful of Rachels foot. ‘That’s good, suck on those little toes of mine…yeah, just like that, hey! No teeth bitch! You bite me, and I’ll squeeze your shoulders out.’ Rachel pressed her thighs together again for a few seconds, almost forcing Becky elbows to touch behind her back and gaining a long squeal of pain from her victim.

‘Fucking behave yourself and take your punishment, slut!’ said Rachel, easing up again. There was no more defiance from Becky for the remainder of the time.

We watched a little longer as Becky obediently sucked on and kissed Rachels toes before Karen knelt in front of them for the winners’ photo. Rachel posed flexing her biceps, another with hands on hips and finally, pulling Beckys head up by the hair with one hand and blowing a kiss to the camera with the other before we all clapped again, ‘Ok, let her up.’ Said Karen.

Rachel sighed, ‘Do I have to? I’m soooooo comfortable with her doing this.’ We all laughed. I never knew Rachel was such a dominant woman. I felt fortunate to have won last time. Who knew what she would have done to me had she won.

Karen shook her head and smiled, ‘No come on, let her up.’

Rachel shrugged and huffed, ‘Ok, ok.’ She untangled her legs and stood, offering a hand to Becky, but the defeated girl was clearly angry about her treatment so batted it away and crawled off the mat. Karen placed Rachels name into the second-round jar.

‘Believe me,’ said Karen, addressing everyone, ‘I’ve lost to Rachel myself and she certainly dominates like a pro.’ Rachel slumped into the seat next to me, towelling the sweat off her body, secure into the second round.

‘That was pretty rough.’ I said leaning over a little.

‘Sometimes these new girls need to know where they stand.’ She replied, ‘and after my last fight with you, I’m in a fucking bad mood!’

‘After seeing that, I’m so glad I won.’ I smiled.

‘Don’t be surprised if I’m ten times worst when I kick your ass.’ she replied, there was no hint of fun in her voice.

Becky climbed back into her chair and started sipping water from a bottle, trying to get the taste of Rachels feet out her mouth no doubt, she mouthed the words “bitch” at Rachel. Rachel flipped her off with a smirk on her lips, ‘Next time, my place. Nobody around to save your trampy ass.’ She called.
‘Ok, next we have…’ Karen reached into the jar and pulled out the next slip of paper.

She called my name!

I took a breath and stood to some light clapping. I stepped onto the mat and faced the audience. There were only three possible names left in the jar, all of whom I had fought before. Ruth, Dani and Jane. Seeing how they had performed, I would have preferred to fight Alex or Becky, but they were already out. The three left were all hard fights.

I watched as Karen pulled the next slip of paper out, ‘And he’s fighting…’
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 02:12
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

I’m guessing Jane.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 09:53
Last Achievements

I'm not making any guesses, but I know that whoever it is, it will be a damned good fight. Odds are against him winning this time. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 04-Oct-18, 17:03
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

Great storie, thanks by write, think you put combate by teams?
Old 05-Oct-18, 16:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoishadow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great storie, thanks by write, think you put combate by teams?
Maybe in a later story. I have a few more to write after this one and it takes a long time. Thanks for reading.
Old 07-Oct-18, 22:26
Last Achievements

‘…Ruth!’

Round 1 Match 3 (Me vs Ruth)

Ruth it was.

I nodded, keeping my face straight, not wanting to reveal how delighted I was with the pick. Ruth was tough, very tough, but I knew I could beat her. I had, in our last two matches and the second time seemed much easier. The alternative was either the silent assassin Dani or the sadistic Jane. It also meant that Dani and Jane would contest the final match afterwards. Each woman cast a knowing glance at each other, Jane smiled.

The Spanish girl hopped up from her chair and stepped onto the mat, her shiny one-piece swimsuit covering from the top of her cleavage down and cutting a close around her upper thighs and tight across her pussy. It was laced at the back like a corset, not easy to remove and not likely to slip off, shame, Ruth had an amazing body. She was and absolute pain slut, very resistant to standard locks and submission holds. Grapevines, spladels and knee spreaders would have no effect. She had submitted to my camel clutch before, and to various armbars and hammerlocks, but only on the verge of having her arms or back broken. I might have to try for a pin, I decided.

‘Whoa,’ said Karen, ‘The teacher and the student!’ The crowd “oohed” along with her.

I sank to my knees to start, Ruth did the same, and we shuffled towards each other.

‘Lets go Ruth,’ called Jane, ‘bust this losers sorry ass!’

‘Yeah, fuck him up!’ shouted Rachel.

Ruth went in hard and bowled me over, landing sideways on top of me and scrambling to get her leg over into a top mount. I twisted, and we rolled over. I ended up between her legs, but I was able to push away before she could get any proper grip around my torso. Both of us flailed away at each other as we got back to our knees, then our feet, trying to get some kind of grip on each other with little success. I was the heavier though, so she was using much more energy to keep me off. I dived low, wrapping my arms around one leg in a perfect shoot technique. Pulling her leg up from the ground she hopped about and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Tipping her over we both went to ground again, this time however, she was between my legs. I rolled to the side and pulled her between my thighs, locking my ankles together I started to squeeze as hard as I could. Scissors were not my best move, but they had worked for me with Ruth before.

Instantly she tried to double over in pain as I crushed her stomach. My legs were too low to cause her serious pain though, and after a few seconds, I could tell this was not going to work. I kept the squeeze on and worked my way behind her. While she was distracted trying to separate my legs I went for a full nelson. I got under her right arm, but she sensed the danger and kept her left pressed firmly against her side. I wrapped my free arm around her and arched my back, trying to put as much pressure on her neck as I could. Again, the position was not great, and I didn’t have enough leverage with only the half nelson. I sat up with her still trapped between my legs and we both seemed willing to pause to catch breath. The watching wrestlers all shouted instructions, mostly to Ruth, telling her to turn over, twist her hips, get that arm free, things like that. She made her move, flicking her head back sharply and catching me on the nose. Stunned by the blow, I loosened my grip and she was able to shake the half nelson off and turn over, so she was facing me. My legs were tired, and I could no longer squeeze her. Ruth got free of my legs and mounted my stomach, trying to secure my arms. The danger here was real. I was not so much worried about a pin yet. Ruth had never been able to pin me for 10, but I was alert for a grapevine attempt. She had worked me to submission in that hold before.

Despite previously failing to SGP me, Ruth seemed like she wanted to try, inching up my torso with the encouragement of Jane and Rachel on the side-lines. I dug my elbows into her inner thighs to slow her down while she tugged and wrestled franticly to get my arms under control. Breathing became harder as her weight made it onto my ribs, her knees splayed out either side of my torso as I pushed on the mat, trying to slide myself across the mat as she tried to move up my body. I won’t deny being turned on by the tight one-piece swimsuit, but I really was not prepared to lose to her again, so I stayed focused, and planned an escape.

Ruth managed to secure my arms, gritting her teeth with effort, stretching them out and forcing them together over my head. I groaned and strained to resist but she had deceptive strength and now she was sat on my chest, using her weight to drive my wrists down into the mat. Cheers and cries of encouragement came from the sides of the mat as we looked into each other’s eyes, both breathing heavily. I had a plan, but it was risky. If it failed, I’d be pinned tightly with very little chance of escape.

‘Get on his throat Ruth!’ shouted Rachel, her voice cutting though all the other encouragement for the Spanish girl.

Ruth made her move, sliding up towards my neck, going for the SGP. As she moved, I swung my legs up and bent my knees. I had my feet in her armpits and with a sharp leg press, pushed her off to the side. As she went, she let go of my wrists, but I caught one of hers in turn, swivelling on my back I tried to pull her into an armbar, but I wasn’t able to get a leg either side of the arm, damn! I resorted to planting a foot into her side and stretching her arm out roughly. The elbow joint hyperextended for a second before Ruth was able to counter by twisting her body to face me. I heard her yelp and saw her grimace as I yanked on her arm again. Now I planted a foot on her chest and tried the same move, but my foot slipped off the shiny swimsuit and she was able to avoid the armbar. We both got back to our knees, but I saw Ruth grit her teeth again as she moved the arm I had been attacking. She was clearly hurt. Advantage to me. Moving quickly, she tried to shuffle backwards and push me away, but she only offered me her injured arm again, which I seized gratefully.

Wrenching her injured arm sharply I pulled her across the mat and jerked her wrist around, forcing her to roll onto her stomach. Ruth hissed and gasped as I manipulated her limb, making little effort to resist and simply trying to keep the pressure off her tortured and stretched elbow joint. I twisted her wrist again, smiling as she willingly moved her body in response, trying to keep her injured arm comfortable. I knew I had her in a bad spot as I forced her back over onto her stomach.

Keeping a firm grip on her wrist I straddled her back and bounced hard, driving her into the floor. I repeated the bounce several times, slamming my weight down onto her thin frame, trying to stun her for just a few moments. I shuffled up quickly, so I sat in the middle of her back with my knees level with her armpits and kept the arm I had straight and pressed against my chest. Abruptly, I pushed her arm across her back, keeping it straight at the elbow straining her shoulder joint badly. Ruth cried out and hissed through clenched teeth, thinking no doubt, that I was trying to submit her with this armlock, but I had other ideas. I just needed to wait for her escape attempt.
For the next thirty seconds I kept bending her arm over, then letting it spring back, each time pressing down sharply with my free hand on her tortured shoulder. It looked as if I were repeatedly bending a spoon handle back and forth, waiting for it to break off. Finally, Ruth could take no more and made a move to buck me off. She pulled her free arm out and planted it on the floor, her intention, to lever herself up at the right moment and throw me off her back. As soon as she moved, I grabbed her wrist with my free hand. Cries of, ‘Ruth don’t let him get that arm!’ came from Jane and others in various other ways but it was too late. I extended her arm out, bringing it up behind her to join her already trapped wrist in my other hand. I had her! I took a breather, holding her wrists together against my chest and moving up her body just a few more inches. Ruth suddenly started thrashing about dramatically, flicking her legs up trying to kick me and violently twisting her body to try and get off her stomach. Fists balled above my grip on her wrists as she let out long growls of sheer effort. I felt like I was riding an angry bull! ‘Yes, come on Ruth, get out of there!’ shouted Becky, ‘Turn, turn, turn!’ shouted somebody else. I seemed to have no supporters amongst the watchers. I bobbed about on her back, struggling to stay upright as she bucked and thrusted beneath me. For a moment, one of my legs was raised and I was about to be tipped off, but I just managed to shift my weight in time and slam her back down. I had to end this quickly before I made a typical mistake.

I had both arms at the wrist, now I simply levered them up, extending my own arms and pushing hers away from my chest. I called it the “strappado stretch” after the bondage position that saw a person’s arms restrained like this. I forced her arms to a ninety-degree position from the floor, pointing straight up at the celling. The struggling faded, and the gasping breaths started. This fucking hurt, I knew it did, having suffered it myself during my second match with Jane. I kept going, pushing her arms further forwards a few more inches so her hands were almost further forward than her head, then I stopped. I could hold her like this for as long as it took for her to submit.

Hisses and sympathetic groans came from the women watching as the imagined how it would feel to have their shoulders brought to the bring of dislocation. Ruth squeezed her eyes shut and barred her teeth, hissing with each breath as she tried to resist. Ruth was pig-headed. Even when she was well beaten she often refused to submit. If we were fighting with bondage rules like our normal matches, I would have just slipped her into a lotus lock, then tied her up and fucked her, getting the submission from her during one of her explosive orgasms or through blinks of agreement with my cock down her throat, but this time, I would have to be patient, and wear her pain resistance out.

‘Give Ruth?’ I asked.

‘No!’ she replied quickly and began trying to twist her torso again. I pushed her arms forward, flexing them back and forth over a few inches until she stopped. I separated her wrists, flexing her arms wide before bringing her wrists back together. Each movement forces a squeal and a few low cried from her. The crowd winced along with her.

This went on for another minute. I kept on manipulating her arms continuously, this bitch was going to give, I was going to keep on until she did! I moved up her back a little further and went deadweight on her, adding to the pressure on her chest. Now I pushed her arms even further forward and crossed them over each other, the combination seemed to do the trick, forcing a cry of agony from her lips.

‘Enough?’ I asked.

‘Sie! Sie!’ she pleaded.

‘Submit, say it.’ I demanded. She had tricked me like that before and then carried on fighting once I let her up.

‘Sie, I submit Sie!’ she replied quickly.

I brought her arms back down to respectful claps from the other women. ‘Tough Ruth! Tough ass!’ said Rachel. ‘He had you there, no shame.’ Said Alex. Nicole nodded in agreement.

‘Winner. Three minutes.’ Said Karen.

I wasn’t really very good at these kind of humiliation rounds. I didn’t have the mean streak of many of the women, the desire to humiliate a beaten opponent, except Rachel when we fought, and I actually felt kind of bad about what I had done the next day, even if she seemed ok with it. Normally, after beating Ruth, or indeed getting beaten by her, we just fucked, hard, the winner having their way with the loser, but I couldn’t do that here. I decided on something simple that I knew she would hate.

I planted my feet either side of her and pulled her up into a camel clutch. I stretched her to the point of discomfort before slipping my fingers between her lips and teeth, double fishhook. I proceeded to pull her back and stretch her face for the crowd, teasing her about losing to her former pupil.

Changing to a grip on her ponytail, I hooked two fingers into her nose and pulled her back, giving her a convincing “pig face” look to the laughter of those watching. I forced my fingers into her mouth at the same time, adding to the discomfort and humiliation, ‘Smile for us Ruth!’ I teased and worked her lips into a smile with my fingers. She tried to shake her head free, but I pulled her back sharper by her nose until she relented. Bored of doing that after a minute, I locked my arm around her throat and squeezed, lightly choking her in the crook of my elbow while flexing my other arm to the ladies watching. Ruth tapped on my ass as she started to pass out and I allowed her a few breaths before resuming the choking. After a few chokes, I slipped my free hand across her chest and into the front of her bathing suit to the cheers of those watching and gently squeezed her breasts one at a time, pinching her erect nipples for good measure. Ruth wriggled a little, but it was no effort to tighten the choke until she tapped my hip gently and stopped fighting. I massaged and squeezed her tits one at a time, extracting a soft groan that I could feel pass through her throat with my chokehold. I twisted her left nipple gradually and tightened up the chokehold until Ruth tapped once again.

I found I actually enjoyed dominating her like this after all and was quite sad to see Karen kneeling in front with the camera.

As Rachel had with Becky, I grabbed Ruth’s ponytail with one hand and flexed the other arm for the picture. Ruth thoroughly dominated. A win for me.
I helped her up and we hugged, all smiles. ‘Are your arms ok?’ I asked as Ruth and I stepped off the mat.

‘Yeah they are ok. I should have quit sooner but you know me, I like pain a bit too much.’

‘Yeah you are a hard one to break.’ I replied.

‘I’m kind of glad you won now.’ She said with a smile, handing me a bottle of water, ‘Choking me in that camel and squeezing my tits was…phew, I kind of liked it.’ She stepped close enough to whisper, ‘Maybe next time we fight, IF you win, you can take your time with that, yes? My nipples get very sensitive as you know. I don’t mind you torturing them...and choking me.’
Ruth’s sultry tone made me hot between the legs, ‘If I win?’ I remarked sarcastically, ‘Yeah, I’ll give you the groping or your life seniorita.’
Ruth bit her lower lip and winked before returning to her seat.

We sat down to await the final match of round one, my name now safely into the jar for the next. Jane and Dani stepped onto the mat. I expected this to be the closest fight of the round.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 09:31
Last Achievements

This is great, mate. I've enjoyed your previous stories, but combining the girls from them into one big tournament was a stroke of genius. Thank you for writing this for us.