Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-20, 18:56
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default New Girl in Gym Class

Part I

“Listen up everyone. Welcome to strength and conditioning class. For those who don’t know me, I’m Coach Haynes. I teach fourth grade at the elementary school and coach wrestling here at the high school. Several of you I have coached before and many of your faces look familiar. I just want to all to know this is not going to be a class where you come and goof off with your buddies. We are each going to work on establishing a program to achieve your fitness goals. I look forward to working with each of you this semester. Any questions?”

It was the first day of my senior year of high school. Last summer when I saw this course was being offered I knew I wanted to take it. It would sure beat AP Bio, school newspaper or any of the other electives offered that I may have considered. Plus I have been looking to improve my overall strength and athleticism for awhile. Being a golfer, I had never really taken working out and lifting very seriously, but I had a feeling my frame would nicely accommodate some increased muscle mass. As is usual during syllabus week the teacher’s lecture ended early and the class casually chatted through the remainder of the period.

“Hey Lance,” said my friend Kenny, his face betraying a wry grin. “Did you see who’s in this class?” He motioned to his left with his eyes.

“Yeah so?” I said.

“She likes you dude, you should talk to her. I’d be all over that myself.”

“What makes you say that? We’ve never really spoken anyways. And how would you know exactly? I asked.

“Well to be honest dude, you’re a good looking guy, golf star and basically live next door to her. Plus,” he said as he leaned in close to me, his voice hushed, “I saw her checking you out earlier in class.”

“You’re crazy.” I said.

“C’mon man, don’t you think she’s like really pretty.”

I furrowed my brows as if seriously pondering the question. “I mean yeah, she looks nice for sure. I just wouldn’t want to bother her, she probably gets enough attention from guys as it is.”

“Nah dude, she’s actually like really quiet. She probably just wants you to talk to her. You know how you get when you like someone.”

Kenny had a point. I had never really acted on any of my crushes as I was kind of afraid due to social anxiety. I had a reputation as a quiet, shy kid which sometimes bothered me. Perhaps Claire felt the same way. Maybe I would try to start a conversation with her sometime. As the class continued to chat, the bell rang and we all dispersed into the rest of our school day.

After the school day ended I walked home, ready to grab a bite and hangout with my friends Ted and Jimmy. I was greeted by my mom as I walked into the house. “Hi Lance, listen would you do me a favor? I need you to rake up the leaves on the lawn while I go visit your dad. And then if you wouldn’t mind could you cut the grass. I would really appreciate it.”

“Sure, no problem,” I said.

“Thanks, hun. I just want you to know that I’m really grateful to have you helping around the house more since your dad has been in treatment. It’s been a really stressful time for all of us and I know you have other things going on too, but you have really been a lot of help. I’m really proud of the man you’re becoming.”

“Aw, mom, you know I’m willing to help out in any way I can.” I said as tears welled up in her eyes. She pulled me in for a hug.

“We’re going to get through this. You’re a strong young man, stronger than you think. I’ve gotta go, there’s a leftover salad for you in the fridge.”

We hugged again and she made her way out the door. It was hard seeing my mom like this. It was a shock to both of us when my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer. It just didn’t seem likely that someone so seemingly healthy and active, always golfing, running and working out would become so seriously ill. As the only child I knew I had to become the man of the house so to speak. It was painful seeing him going through the nasty chemotherapy treatments, but he assured me many times that I needed to be strong for my mother, helping her out with things while she tended to her sick husband.

I had a snack and went out to do the outdoor chores. As I was finishing up mowing my yard I saw the girl I had secretly been crushing on walk out of her house with a dog. I noticed her look in my direction and she quickly looked away, slowly making her way down the sidewalk toward my house while checking her phone.

“C’mon say something to her, now’s a good chance,” I said to myself.

I was mowing the strip of grass closest to the sidewalk and turned myself around to where I was facing Claire, feigning a look of surprise. I turned off the mower as she approached nearer.

“Hi Claire,” I said smiling, trying to sound friendly.

“Oh, hi, Lance,” she responded kind of awkwardly smiling a little, but seeming slightly taken aback by my greeting.

She was a very pretty girl. She had long reddish brown hair that glistened in the sunlight, a beautiful smile and a well developed feminine figure. She played with her hair a little while I struggled thinking of what to say next. 

“So, um, how do you like the new school?” I asked.

“It’s alright,” she said. “I still feel like I don’t really know anyone.”

“Yeah I get that. I was new here in ninth grade so I understand how you feel. So where did you go to school before?

“I lived in Virginia my whole life until now.”

“Wow, Virginia? That’s pretty far away.”

“Yeah, its a lot different here. Hey, do you think you would want to walk my dog with me?”

I thought about it for a second. The yard was nearly done so it should be no problem. “Yeah, that sounds fun. Give me a second to put this mower away.”

This was going more smoothly than I expected. Claire was easy to talk to despite seeming shy from the outside, and asked me a bunch of questions about her new school and classmates and life here in this town.

“So, what made you up and move halfway across the country from Virginia?” I asked.

She looked away and breathed deeply, taking a second to gather her response. “My parents died in a car accident last spring. My closest relative is my uncle who I moved in with here.”

“Oh my god, Claire, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to..”

“It’s fine,” she said. “You didn’t know.”

Damn, what a subject to bring up. Feeling awkward, I frantically racked my brain for another topic to discuss.

“So, we’re both in the strength and conditioning class. Do you play any sports?” I ask.

“Hm, used to play basketball and volleyball, but just gymnastics now. My mom was a gymnast so she coached me starting really young.”

“That’s really cool,” I said, still feeling awkward about discussing her dead parents. “Maybe we can be gym partners if you’d want.”

She pushed her hip to the side and smiled at me. “Yeah I’d like that.” That was all the proof I needed that she was into me.

We continued to walk and talk until we made it back to her house. “Well Claire, I enjoyed getting to know you today. Have a good night.” I leaned down to her bulldog. “And you have a good night too,” I said in a silly voice that one uses while talking to a dog. She giggled.

“Good night, Lance,” She said before going back into her house.

I felt like I was walking on air as I made my way back to my house for the night. To tell the truth, I had never had such a long and personal conversation with a girl before, so the feeling of euphoria was pretty intense. I bathed in the high from my walk with Claire for the rest of the night.

I was watching TV as my mom walked into the house. “Hi sweetie, how was your first day back?”

“Eh, pretty good, mostly normal,” I said, holding back a smile.

I was super excited for my class with Coach Haynes the next day. It was all I was thinking about for the first two periods as I was looking forward to getting to know Claire better. As I walked into the classroom I spotted her and smiled and said hi. She blushed, smiled looking slightly embarrassed and said “Hi, Lance,” in a girlish, cheerful manner. I took my seat next to Kenny who was grinning and punching me playfully.

“Waitta go man!” He said rather loudly while I told him to keep it under wraps. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Claire suppress some giggles as I figured she knew what he was talking about.

“Alright, for today we’re actually going to hit the weight room to assess your baseline fitness levels.” Said Coach Haynes. “Get into your gym clothes and meet me outside the weight room.”

We got changed and waited outside for Haynes’ instructions. “Okay,” he yelled to get everyone’s attention, “We’re going to partner up and go through the fitness assessment that will determine how to structure each of your individual training programs throughout the semester. Some of you may choose to swim, that’s fine. Others may be into weightlifting or running outside, or a variety of activities. You have the freedom to choose whatever training style you want. Any questions?”

The classed milled about looking for their partners while I searched for Claire. She was late coming out of the locker room, but dear god she looked incredible. I had only seen her in baggy sweats and a t-shirt up until this point, but today she had on booty shorts that showed off her stunning ass. She was about 5’8” to my 5’9”, carrying a lot of weight in her lower body. I always had the idea that gymnasts were smaller, but I always found myself attracted to fit girls with big butts and strong legs, so this was a welcome sight.

“Ready to be impressed by me?” I said to Claire.
She laughed. "Hmm. I don’t know. You’re looking a bit skinny to be honest.”
“Oh, okay then!” I was still not used to flirting so I understand if my attempts may have come across as awkward or forced. But she didn’t seem to mind too much. I just liked being playful with her.

We got our list of exercises to go through on little handouts. “Okay, first exercise is pull-ups,” Claire said.

“I’m so bad at these,” I said as we made our way to the bar. “Don’t think any less of me after this.”

“It’s okay they’re kind of hard at first,” said Claire. “Let me start out so you can see proper form.”

She jumped up to the bar and began to effortlessly crank out one perfect rep after another. Her arms bulged with tight muscle and her glutes clenched to steady her through the movement.

“Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, come on… eighteen!” She jumped back down breathing deeply.

“Wow, Claire, you’re really good at these! Do you do them a lot or are you just naturally strong?”

“Thanks! I guess a bit of both. I do a lot of bar work for gymnastics and bodyweight exercises.”

“Well I’m impressed. Okay, here I go.” I jumped up to the bar. “Three, four five… six, ah shit I can’t.” I jumped down.

“It’s okay we can work on that,” she said. “Six reps isn’t bad at all, besides you’re heavier than me anyways.”

“Yeah, I guess,” I said. I could tell she was trying to cushion the blow to my ego.

We continued to go through each exercise with Claire outperforming me in every single one. Push ups, sprints, she owned me every time. I know that for some guys that might be embarrassing, but for me I didn’t care as I was just thrilled I got to hang out with the sexy new girl. In fact, I actually found her physical superiority really hot. Her beautiful feminine figure juxtaposed with her physical power was unlike anything I had seen before. I felt a little ashamed thinking this about someone I had just recently met, but I knew that this experience would provide stellar masturbatory fodder for me later that evening. We finished doing leg presses and she turned to me sincerely.

“Can I ask you something Lance? It’s kind of personal.”

“Sure, what’s on your mind?”

“Well, it’s just that, I don’t know it’s stupid.”

“No, tell me, you have me all curious now.”

“Okay,” she took a deep breath. “I kinda like you, do you wanna maybe go see a movie with me after school?”

“I’d love to, yeah that sounds like fun,” I said. “And I like you too Claire.”

She smiled and twirled her hair. “So it doesn’t bother you that I’m stronger than you?”

I looked at the wall for a second, surprised by her bluntness. “No, not really. It makes sense you being a gymnast and me a golfer. I think it’s great that you’re strong. Is it okay with you that I’m not as strong?”

She smiled. “Yeah, it’s just, I don’t know. Some guys I’ve known in the past have been a little put off by it. But I’m glad it doesn’t bother you. It shows that you’re mature.”

“I don’t know about that,” I said chuckling. “I guess I understand where they’re coming from, being a guy and expected to be manly and tough. It might have been a shock for them.”

She giggled. “Yeah, maybe.”

Coach Haynes blew his whistle to signal the end of class. Claire and I made our way back to the locker rooms. Claire stopped to say something to Coach Haynes along the way. I waited for her to say goodbye.

“See you after school,” I said.

“Bye, Lance.”

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 23-Aug-20, 21:46
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New Girl in Gym Class

Very good, man. Looking forward to more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 07:51
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Definitely looking forward to reading more.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 08:00
Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Great beginning!
The Following User Says Thank You to asdwqe For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-20, 00:17
Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Yes! Your story is similar in style to my favorite author here, BoyAndy. Looking forward to chapter 2!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tweet235 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 17:55
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

“Oh hey Lance, I didn’t hear you come in. Are you off to somewhere?” Asked my mom as I walked out to the kitchen freshly showered.

“I’m meeting a friend at the movies.”

“Ted?”

“No.”

“Who is it?”

“My friend Claire. She’s new at our school.”

She put her hands on her chest and smiled. “Aww, that’s sweet. When can I meet her?”

“Anytime you want. She lives just two houses away.”

“So you’ll be seeing a lot of each other then,” she said, grinning.

“Well, let’s see how tonight goes, knowing me I’ll find a way to blow it.”

“Oh honey, don’t say that. She’s probably nervous just like you. Remember to just be yourself.”

“Thanks, mom. I’ll be back around nine.”

“Have fun!”

I looked in the mirror again and rearranged my hair before walking over to Claire’s house. I rang the doorbell and stood waiting, taking a few deep breaths to relax.

Claire opened the door halfway and peeked her head through. “Hey, give me just a minute.”

“Alright.” I wonder if I will have my first kiss tonight, I thought. I’ll at least hold her hand.

The door swung open and she popped out smiling. “Nice to see you. You look very handsome.”

“Thanks,” I said. “You look amazing yourself.”

“Thank you,” she said, spinning on her heels. It wasn’t a lie. She looked magnificent in her curve hugging jeans and blouse which nicely accentuated her breasts.

“Well, shall we get going?”

“Let’s go.”

We made the short walk back to my driveway where I opened the passenger door for Claire. I pulled out and we were on our way. 

“This will be fun,” said Claire. “I’ve been wanting to see this for awhile.”

“Yeah, the trailers looked pretty funny.”

We arrived at the theater early and took our seats. “I’ll get us some popcorn.” I said.
“Great, thanks,” said Claire.

About halfway through the movie Claire leaned over to whisper in my ear. “This is actually really bad.”

“I know right?” I whispered back. “Why did they even make this?”

She giggled. “I don’t know. But it’s ok, I’m just glad I’m here with you.”

“I’m glad too,” I said, looking into her eyes. I reached down for her hand and our fingers intertwined. My heart started to beat like crazy and I felt myself stiffen up downstairs.

“Do you want to ditch this movie and go hang out at my house?” She asked.

“Sure, I don’t think we’ll be missing much.”

We left the theater holding hands and went back to her house to cuddle on her couch.

“So,” she said looking at me probingly, “Do you want to make this like a regular thing?”

“You mean like a girlfriend and boyfriend type deal?”

“I guess you could say that.”

“Well I’ve never really been in a relationship before, but I like you a lot. I’d love to spend more time and get to know you better,” I said.

“I’m on board with that,” she said. “So I take it you have never kissed anyone either?”

“No. I haven’t,” I said, looking embarrassed.

“It’s okay, there’s nothing wrong with that,” she said. “I’ve never kissed anyone either.”

“Oh really? I wouldn’t have guessed that.”

“How come?” She asked.

“Well I mean, you’re really hot, I would have thought you had lots of guy friends in the past trying to get with you.”

“Aw, thanks,” she said, tossing her hair. “I guess I never liked anyone enough to want to be with them in that way. Some of those guys kind of turned out to be macho shitheads.”

“Haha, what do you mean by that?”

“They couldn’t handle the fact that I was stronger.”

“Well I’ve got no problem with that,” I said, staring into her eyes longingly.

She bit her lower lip and climbed on top of me, straddling me with her legs, her rear planted on my groin and her chest hovering near my face while she smiled down at me. Both our heads moved forward until our lips made contact. It was an amazing feeling, her on top of me, kissing each other passionately. I felt my dick once again start to really get hard when she pulled away slightly and gave a little grin.

“Hey Claire, I’m home,” we heard coming from the front door.

“Oh, shit,” whispered Claire as she climbed off me scrambling to sit normally and turn on the TV. “I’m in here,” she said.

The footsteps kept getting nearer until I saw the familiar face of my school strength coach.

“Oh, hi Lance,” said Coach Haynes sounding surprised.

“Um, hi Coach Haynes,” I said awkwardly.

“I didn’t know you guys were friends.”

“Yeah, Lance lives just two houses away. He’s been showing me around the town a little.”

“Huh,” he said gruffly. “Interesting. Well, you guys make sure you’re rested for third period tomorrow. I’m gonna turn in.”

“Night, Barry,” said Claire.

He walked off leaving me in a state of semi-shock. “I didn’t know Coach Haynes was your uncle!”

“Yeah, I moved in with him midway through the summer,” said Claire.

“Wow, I had no idea.”

“Yeah, so, where were we?” She looked at me smiling. We kissed for awhile until I had to go home for the night.

I have to admit it was a little awkward having my new girlfriend’s guardian being one of my teachers who I’d known for so long. Still, he was a decent guy and I looked forward to his class every day, mainly because of his sweet and smoking hot niece. Today in his class we would begin to try out all the training options available to us.

“Okay,” said Coach Haynes, the class gathered before him. “We are going to start the exploratory phase of the semester. You’ll each have many training and sport modalities available to you, including swimming, weightlifting, running, yoga, combat, basketball or soccer. Join your partners and choose your activity.”

The class partnered up and Claire walked up to me looking excited. “What do you think?” She asked. “I really want to try combat. That’s the one Barry instructs personally.”

“Yeah that’s fine, we can try that,” I said. “So what is that like martial arts?”

“I guess whatever we want it to be,” she said.

We made our way to the matted wrestling room joined by a few of our classmates, mostly the football players and wrestlers. Coach Haynes stood inside with his clipboard.

“Oh, glad to see you here Claire. Lance,” He said, giving me a slight nod.

“Okay, everyone, today we will be wrestling. I see many of my wrestlers in here, but I’ll go over the basic rules and moves for everyone who isn’t familiar with the sport.”

He took a volunteer from his team to demonstrate techniques at center mat.

“Hey Lance,” whispered Brent, one of my classmates, “I think you have the wrong room. Knitting class is on the second floor.”

Several of his football buddies snickered at his comment.

“I’m just here to learn,” I said.

“Okay, pussy.”

“Why don’t you fuck off?” I said.

“Make me, bitch boy.”

“I’m pretty sure he just asked you to leave him alone,” said Claire, turning to confront the larger Brent. “Or have all those hits on the field damaged your brain so badly that you can’t understand?”

“OOOOHHHHH! Good thing your girlfriend is here to protect you. I think maybe her and I should….”

“Hey guys, knock it off,” ordered Coach Haynes. “Pay attention. Okay let’s do some sparring. Pair up and let’s assess your capabilities. Lance, I’ll work with you personally.”

“I think I’ll spar with Claire,” announced Brent, smirking.

“Um, I don’t think so,” said Claire. “Barry,”

“Claire, it’s ok, you’ll be fine.”

As Coach Haynes pulled me aside I noticed everyone paying attention to Claire and Brent. I wasn’t sure if he was trying to impress her with his typical alpha male douchebag act or what, but I could tell Claire was really pissed off.

“Lance,” said Coach pulling me aside, looking at me solemnly. “I don’t have any kids of my own, and when I learned about what happened to my brother and sister in law, you know, Claire’s parents, I vowed to myself to take her in as my own. I can see that you and her have become close, and I appreciate all you’ve done to make her feel welcome here at this school and community. She’s a special young woman and deserves someone who will treat her right.”

“Thanks, coach,” I said.

“And I know that she may be the target of some of the, let’s just say aggressive types,” he said. “Because let’s face it, she’s very beautiful but don’t let her looks mislead you. She’s more than capable of looking after herself. Some guys like Brent here just need to learn that the hard way, I suppose.”

He looked over to Claire and Brent. He looked to be trying to intimidate her.

“What’s the matter?” Brent said, threatening to charge. “Are you bothered by a real man?”
Now the whole class was watching Brent’s display of arrogance.

“Pfffft, that’s funny,” Claire said. “A real man wouldn’t have to act like like a dick to try to impress me.”

“Oh is that so?” Brent said, looking angered. They began to circle around each other.

Coach Haynes leaned down toward me. “Poor guy. He has no idea what’s in store for him. Watch.”

Claire danced around the mat looking spry in her yoga pants and athletic shirt, with her ponytail bobbing side to side with each movement. Brent dove at her legs, but she countered and tripped him up, knocking him onto his butt. She was clearly no novice.

“Now will you leave me alone?” She said, looking down at him.

“Oh, dead parents girl wants to play rough?” He said, his cracking voice betraying a tone of fear. “Alright let’s go!” He stood up.

“Okay, you asked for it,” said Claire. They started to circle again.

Once again he charged but Claire grabbed his arms and threw him over her shoulder. The spectators all gasped.

“Didn’t your parents teach you any manners?” She said, using her ground game to mount him into a figure four. His face was now pressed right up against her gorgeous ass, while he flailed about helplessly.

“Haha, he’s getting his ass kicked!” shouted our classmate Tom.

“Damn, she can really fight.”

“How’s the taste, Brent?” Everyone laughed at that comment.

Coach Haynes blew his whistle. “Okay Claire, I think he’s learned his lesson. You can let him up now.”

She released her hold and popped up to her feet confidently. Brent lied on the mat sobbing, with a noticeable bulge in his gym shorts.

“Now let this be a lesson for you all, to never underestimate your opponent. Class dismissed.”

I stood there stunned. Claire had just thoroughly dominated and humiliated the star quarterback like it was nothing. She skipped over to me with a big smile.

“That was amazing,” I said. “Where did you learn to fight like that?”

“My dad was my wrestling coach growing up. He and Barry grew up wrestling together, and he passed it down to me I guess.”

“I thought you only did gymnastics. You didn’t tell me you wrestled!”

“Well, I didn’t know how you would react. I thought you might be scared off.”

“Not at all. That was the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen,” I said. I leaned in to whisper, “That was super sexy the way you owned him.”

She giggled. “Well, he had it coming, didn’t he? I mean, what an asshole. Too bad he couldn’t shut up before I wrecked his shit.”

Coach Haynes walked over. “Nice job, Claire. I saw the way he was acting and I don’t blame you one bit. Too bad he had to learn the hard way.” We all glanced over at Brent, still wiping tears as his teammates continued to laugh at him.

We walked back to the locker rooms, where we kissed goodbye.

“See you later,” she waved at me.

“You want to do homework together after school?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said. “Meet me at my locker after eighth period.”

I watched her enter the girls’ locker room, her perfect ass swaying triumphantly with each step. What an amazing girl.
Old 29-Aug-20, 19:51
Points: 1,351, Level: 14 Points: 1,351, Level: 14 Points: 1,351, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Amazing my friend! Glad that you develop relationships between the main characters, and do not abruptly move on to the wrestling. I enjoy it, so wait for part 3 )
Just dont rush it and take your time to write it good as last one
The Following User Says Thank You to Scissorfan2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 20:17
Points: 498, Level: 7 Points: 498, Level: 7 Points: 498, Level: 7

Can’t wait for more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johoo0110 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 20:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I watched her enter the girls’ locker room, her perfect ass swaying triumphantly with each step. What an amazing girl.
Claire is amazing, indeed. I am glad she shut up the brash and cocky Brent with such emphatic ease, and more than a touch of sensuality. I also like Lance's attitude, and the fact that he isn't threatened by his new girlfriend's physicality. As Scissorfan said above, please take your time and feel free to explore their characters and the budding relationship between them, because all of that detail will add immeasurably to any wrestling fun they have, themselves.

I really liked this, mate, and I am eagerly looking forward to seeing more of Claire and Lance in the future. Thank you very much.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-20, 06:23
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looks as though it will develop slowly, with some delicacy. I enjoy those the most.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl