Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Oct-20, 02:01
Points: 11,410, Level: 46 Points: 11,410, Level: 46 Points: 11,410, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: looking for a real MMA fight vs girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if anyone is going to want to have a full on MMA fight with you (w/striking), but I'm the same height/weight as you and Dez was pretty comfortable with me. Her main sport is MMA so she can definitely throw a punch. Maybe give her a look!
you have some social media of her? i remember her name but don't remember who she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by raslufc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sahara Huxley 6'0" 210 lbs
pic of her? rememeber i was looking for some girl of my age lol 20 or 30yo max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backdoorman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is probably the wrong place to look for a competitive MMA fight. Only women here are those selling session wrestling, and are probably unwilling do something that could potentially get their face messed up, for reasons I feel like I shouldn't have to cite.
ah yeah! i'm not trying to get some girl to fight in this site haha i just posted my curiosity about it
Old 23-Oct-20, 08:48
Points: 1,620, Level: 16 Points: 1,620, Level: 16 Points: 1,620, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I've got a friend from school days (I'm 23) who's part of the German national Judo Team and is probably going to the olympic games at some point or other. She's a total psycho when it comes to competitiveness, and we regularly (whenever I'm in my hometown) have MMA-Matches (I do Muay Thai), although she's about 15kg lighter than me, it's currently 6-2 in her favour getting to know someone personally (e.g. by going to an actual gym) should be way more effective than asking online. Or you'll have to pay for it

Added after 1 6 minutes:

Alright, cut out the part with going to a gym. my pea-brain already forgot about you doing that for yearswhen I typed this

Do you have inter-gym-sparring sessions or something? Do any other gyms near you have an open mat or sth? Considering your stats and your sports background, I think you might look quite intimidating There's always this kind of competition-maniac somewhere, you'll just have to find her (and not immediately scare her with your probably quite stunning physique)

Last edited by Emperor; 23-Oct-20 at 08:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emperor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 11:29
Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have the same fetish especially for highly skilled female martial artists who know how to kick. I'm really excited when I read true stories of female taekwondo/karate/kickboxing athletes who beat up their harasser.
Old 23-Oct-20, 15:50
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

There's an MMA fighter in Germany (Bosslady) who offers competitive MMA and bixing sessions in addition to wrestling. I only did wrestling though. Fighting isn't my thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 16:47
Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,543 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by facesit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm Alex from Argentina, i'm 21yo, 194cm and 125kg. I do weightlifting (4 years) and MMA (almost 3 years). I'm a maso-fetichist, i mean i love to be beaten up by girls in fights: boxing, wrestling, mma, bjj, etc. i enjoy so much the fact if be punched hard as fuck until i'm forced to give up cause that's my main fetish, so many girls friends and MMA partners have won and defeated me in many fight styles and many ways.
Some weeks ago i started to ask myself if would be possible to be defeated by a girl of my same age or same experience time inside MMA. Cause being honest, i don´t think a girl can defeat me if i fight really serious! so i was looking for a girl to make a real MMA fight, and both fight to win until the KO
and i want to know some experience of you, have you been defeated by a girl even when you fight 100% to win and defeat her? i would like to read some stories of you people! thanks
hola capo, hay una chica argentina en este foro, pero no recuerdo su nombre, segun las fotos que subió esta fuerte y se supone que es luchadora, aunque no se si es lo que estas buscando, suerte!!
Old 24-Oct-20, 18:02
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Maybe the gentleman should just go bar hopping down on the waterfront in Buenos Aires.....
Old 24-Oct-20, 20:12
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippur [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hola capo, hay una chica argentina en este foro, pero no recuerdo su nombre, segun las fotos que subió esta fuerte y se supone que es luchadora, aunque no se si es lo que estas buscando, suerte!!
Curious to see who's this.
Old 25-Oct-20, 16:49
Points: 11,410, Level: 46 Points: 11,410, Level: 46 Points: 11,410, Level: 46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe the gentleman should just go bar hopping down on the waterfront in Buenos Aires.....
what you mean? haaha