Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Closed Thread

Old 31-May-18, 05:51
Points: 3,659, Level: 25 Points: 3,659, Level: 25 Points: 3,659, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can a girl really beat a guy up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell yeah, because we all know that 6'2" women are going full throttle to hurt a midget while filming a FETISH VIDEO. If any man were stranded on a deserted island with say Ronda Rousey, he would totally dominate her, because their both on an island and nobody is there to stop it? Hmm something like that. I mean, like if you took any dude and threw him in a cage with a top level MMA female fighter the dude won't win because people are watching, BUT stick them on a deserted island and the dude wins every time...and that is a scientific FACT. If there is nobody to witness the fight on a deserted island, can it be proven it ever happened like a tree falling in the woods? Very deep philosophical question. On a serious note though, I'm waiting to see the jiujitsu tournament held on a deserted island between average Joe and black belt Jane and see what happens. Perhaps we invite one of those big city thugs to come hangout at a Judo club, no weapons, no fists, get them away from their comfort zone, and see what happens when they step on the mat with an upper belt female Judoka. I'm sure the thug won't be kissing the mat. And while we are at it, I think I'm going to sue all the news sites for fake news reporting in all those instances where a woman kicked the shit out of some perp trying to assault them, because once again, it just couldn't have happened unless perhaps he had health issues. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't agree, many of today,s woman are ready to physically deal with man, and have enough muscules to do that.
Old 31-May-18, 09:28
Points: 1,490, Level: 15 Points: 1,490, Level: 15 Points: 1,490, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

All you people referring to youtube videos of women beating a guy; you realise the only reason it was posted was because the woman won. For every one video of a woman beating a guy, there's like 100000 videos of a guy winning that aren't posted.

Also y'all are forgetting a very important factor which is that the mentality of a guy going against a girl changes. They tend to go easier, even subconsciously, its human nature
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jmanhwt For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 09:52
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,837 Times in 9,935 Posts

I think this thread has lived its use. Closing.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread