Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-20, 21:57
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: How did you develop this fetish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know I've seen this thread; thought I responded and I know I have described my first encounter that 'hooked' me when I was about 13 and got facescissored into submission by a short-shorted 17 year old girl.
Noface, that sounds AMAZING and like a dream come true for many of us growing up. I can’t find this story posted by you anywhere. Would you mind diving into the details or linking to a page where you’ve told this story before? I’d even take a PM if thats how you’d like to tell the story

On topic, I think I developed this fetish through A) a combination of stumbling onto femdom-oriented content in both mainstream media and not-so-mainstream stuff and B) being around a lot of confident, assertive girls through most stages of my life. Probably mostly column B. Whether it was the cousins who enjoyed pinning me down as kids, some sporty girl who wrecked me in gym class throughout school, a family friend who naturally seemed to sense my weakness for femdom, or my girlfriend who is completely into this fetish along with me, I’ve always seemed to have an outlet of sorts for this kind of thing. If I wasn’t into this fetish I’d probably be a much more stressed out man with all of these dominant females in my life
The Following User Says Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 22:50
Points: 1,462, Level: 15 Points: 1,462, Level: 15 Points: 1,462, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Hi all, this is my first real post so hopefully its OK and doesn't break any rules.

I got into it through an ex girlfriend funnily enough.
Before we hooked up, I had an incline she liked me and we were at a house party.
We both fell asleep in the living room, I was on the floor she was on the couch.
Middle of the night and I woke to her with her hand down my shorts rubbing my cock.
I was still so drunk that I didnt put up any fight and thought she would wank me until I came.
Strangely she didn't, she stopped once I was hard and rolled me over onto my back and positioned my arms and legs so I was in a starfish position.
I didnt know what to make of this but I felt right away that I liked it, being totally out of control, surrending my body to this girl who didn't know I was awake and therefore she felt she could do anything she wanted with me.
So I'm lying there, spread Eagle with a hardon in the dark and through my closed eyes I know there's a flash. Then another, and another.
I got so aroused at the thought of being photographed in this position I had to really stop myself from moving but I thought if I give away that I'm awake ill maybe make her feel awkward and never know what she might do next.
It turned out that's all she wanted and she rolled me back over on my side and then within a week we got together.

After a while I plucked up the courage to mention what had happened that night and she was embarrassed but after letting her know that I loved it she showed me the pictures - wow! There i was lying seemingly unconscious completely at her mercy.
We had some amazing times after that and thankfully I still have the pictures of them.
Sadly we split up a few years back but I'll never forget the gift she gave me and I'm grateful she took the chance she did that night.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillwalk10 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 05:49
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Noface, that sounds AMAZING and like a dream come true for many of us growing up. I can’t find this story posted by you anywhere. Would you mind diving into the details or linking to a page where you’ve told this story before? I’d even take a PM if thats how you’d like to tell the story

On topic, I think I developed this fetish through A) a combination of stumbling onto femdom-oriented content in both mainstream media and not-so-mainstream stuff and B) being around a lot of confident, assertive girls through most stages of my life. Probably mostly column B. Whether it was the cousins who enjoyed pinning me down as kids, some sporty girl who wrecked me in gym class throughout school, a family friend who naturally seemed to sense my weakness for femdom, or my girlfriend who is completely into this fetish along with me, I’ve always seemed to have an outlet of sorts for this kind of thing. If I wasn’t into this fetish I’d probably be a much more stressed out man with all of these dominant females in my life
I'll have to do some looking. I know I have posted before...but if I can't find it I'll recount it. I hate re-hashing, but I never tire of the thoughts
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-21, 16:34
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: how u developed this fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylark [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So how did I developed this fetish?

Hmmmm....

There was once a movie that I saw here in the Philippines. Well…the movie was a low-budgeted action flick starred by an unnamed sexy starlet. It really was a lousy show, but there was this scene that turned me on.

The movie was reaching its climax and one of the scenes was about the heroine attacking the base of her foe. She entered the boss’ bed room hoping to find her (her enemy was also a woman), but instead saw two of the bad boss’ bodyguards. The guards were two American beef cakes (both are blonds), muscular and (I really don’t know why) wearing skimpy white bikini briefs. Now the next scene made my panty wet ( I don't know why). She fought both hunks using karate blows and as the fight rages on, her clothes were getting ripped till she was only wearing a scanty white panties. She defeated one of the studs by giving him a karate chop on his large, muscular chest and the other guy was defeated by a blow on his tight, muscular abs. When both beef-cakes fell in the bed, she kneads beside them and drove her elbow right to their 6-pack abs, thus ending their brief muscle hunk careers. (What a waste...)

What made my groin wet is the sight of those muscle hunks getting all those physical abuses from a lovely babe wearing only her skimpy underwear and both guys are also in their underwear. Beautiful bodies nearly nude in a mortal combat with all their glory exposed. The camera shots were beautiful, gliding on every muscles and curves that were getting punched, scratched and kicked.

Another aspect that turned me on in the show was the expressions these guys where showing when their large, hard, sweaty muscles were hit by her punches. Until those guys fell in the bed, they were such dolls!!! The camera shot also revealed that when those guys died, they are having a very bulging hard-on. Maybe their adversary have turned them on and made them hard. I was wondering. Did they die while their hard cock was starting to leak cum? Did the babe agent also got aroused on the fight?

I started dreaming I was that female agent. Wearing only a pink skimpy panty, I engage in a fight with hunky muscle men wearing only scanty bikini briefs. I can imagine my fist hitting their hard physique. Each blow makes them moan with pain and pleasure. Bodies fell on soft bed for me to inspect. I will kneel next to those conquered bodies, gliding my hand on those sore muscles. Touching it and massaging them a little. I then notice that those vanquished foes’ bikinis are full to bursting and some even had some wet spots that start to grow in size…(AHA! So they got hard fighting me! A complement that needs to be rewarded.)

In the Internet I started looking for some site that I can again explore my fetish. Sometimes I came dissatisfied. Most sites that cater sexy mixed combats are a disappointment. I have seen sexy women defeating little men. Now, I am not against small men, but fighting small, willing men have no challenge at all, and there is no sense of reward. I also saw sites about sexy women over powering fat slobs, thin, sickly looking SOB’s and old coots (Yeah, right…) well for me that is not erotically satisfying.

There are good site about erotic combat. Sites like Diana the Valkyrie, Matrock Adventure, Steel Kittens and a host of others, have offered beautiful women defeating sexy men…But there are only few such site in the World Wide Web. Then I discovered POSER! I now have the opportunity of creating my own.
For me it was so: I was always bullied by male classmates and so dreamed about a girl who would defeat them protecting me. It may be more humilating than lethal. Especially in my rather patriarchal country it was total humilation for a quite strong man - being beaten by a girl.

I also had an idea when she attacks the enemy boss, going through all his bodyguards.
Quote:
The guards were two American beef cakes (both are blonds), muscular and (I really don’t know why) wearing skimpy white bikini briefs.
By me it would be yet different. Her enemies may be masters of various martial arts - this Filipino eskrimador with sticks in red bandana (Hall of Tiger), huge sumo wrestlers (maybe their mawashis look a bit similar to white bikinies), hapkido master in golden trimmed gi (Hall of Dragon) and as a final in the "Hall of Unknown" - huge black basketball player much over 2m height like Magic Johnson. Unknown means, she is about 185 cm tall, head above me, and uses it as advantage in fights, but this time it doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it is safe to say that women do find beating up men sexually arousing. As one girl I knew explained: Fighting and sex are quite similar...
And yes, this girl gets aroused after beating this guy who bullied me and I must thank her with a worship, licking her deadly-kicking legs and butt - the center of woman's strength. She really loves it when I provocate some big, strong and haughty guys conflicting with them, showing them hand and SUDDENLY being attacked by her. When it's no opportunity to fight, she needs at least some breaking stuff, kicking the punchbag or me (in protection suit).
Old 27-Dec-21, 19:49
Points: 2,909, Level: 22 Points: 2,909, Level: 22 Points: 2,909, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The earliest example I can recall was when I was swimming with my friends as a kid (probably like 7 or 8-years-old) and one of them (a female) overpowered the male.

Then I started noticing it in mass media, like there was a sequence of an episode of Doug where he imagines he's some action hero and his sister (they're both exaggeratedly muscular) captures him and puts him in a headlock. There was an episode of Captain Planet where Dr. Blight overpowered the titular hero, Nala overpowering Simba in The Lion King, Inque torturing Batman in Batman Beyond, Android 18 defeating Super Saiyan Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z, etc. (Excuse the Millennial pop culture references, but I feel like they were a gateway to my fetish as I know it.)

So I just started noticing these things, and that led to watching pro wrestling matches in the hopes that one of the wrestlers' female valets would interfere (intergender wasn't at all common back then). With the web and YouTube, it became possible to find genuine intergender wrestling matches, among other videos of women beating men.

It's interesting that some of you developed this fetish relatively late. I always assumed it was something that happened earlier on.
The Following User Says Thank You to mim For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-21, 09:31
Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdued10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't recall any incidents of girls dominating me. I do recall a fantasy I had when I was 5 or 6 years old of multiple girls capturing me and taking me away to their underground lair, never to be seen again. No idea what prompted it.

When I was 6 I remember my girlfriend had my brother's girlfriend in a school-girl pin. She was keeping her down with ease and enjoying her dominance, while the girl under her was very frustrated. While I was watching this I was wishing it could be me who was pinned underneath her.

A few years later I saw a girl who had a school-girl pin on a boy. She was larger than him and was sitting on his neck with her thighs holding his head tight. He was not enjoying it, and yelling at her to get off of him.

When I was about 14 I was looking through a dirty magazine and saw a picture of a woman in black panties smothering a man in a reverse facesit pin. Facesitting was not something that I had even thought of until that moment, but it became an instant fetish.
How long did the girl sit on his neck for? Where was this?
Old 30-Dec-21, 06:20
Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Topcat2007 I saw this incident when I was on my bike delivering newspapers. I turned down a street and saw them in someone's front yard.

I don't know how long she sat on him. She was still sitting on him when I left.

I remember that she was enjoying having him at her mercy and that it didn't take any effort on her part to keep him under her. I can still picture him yelling, with his face turning red, as her thighs threatened to bury his face.
Old 30-Dec-21, 06:59
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

For me? It was second grade. I was seven years old.

There was this kid Don who thought he was the greatest athlete in the world and would throw a temper tantrum whenever anything didn't go his way - I saw him literally burst into tears when his dad called offsides in a game of flag football.

And there was this girl Rachel who was blonde and Italian and pretty.

And one day the thought popped into my head: "Wouldn't it be crazy if Rachel beat up Don on the soccer field? He'd cry so much."

And the thought made me horny. And when I got home I masturbated to it.

I don't think anything even promoted that thought. It was just there. "O hai!"

It would be six more years before I even thought boobs looked good. This fetish is more integral to my sexuality than sex is.

(Perhaps ironically, Don did eventually kill himself because a woman humiliated him. But not by outfighting him - by leaving him for another man. Dude shot himself in the garage of his multi-million dollar mansion).
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-21, 21:35
Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9

Debral Loveless. She was 6'6 and is my opinion the sexiest woman alive. I will never be able to repeat that session. I was curious and I was always attracted to taller women and she just blew me away!!!
Old 31-Dec-21, 08:28
Points: 4,674, Level: 28 Points: 4,674, Level: 28 Points: 4,674, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I have three distinct memories. The first two I'm unsure which came first since it was at a young age. I remember watching the mud wrestling on that show fort boyard and got one of my first hardons.

The other memory was me wrestling two older girls. I was probably around 7-10 years old or something. That awoke some stuff in me. Sadly I haven't really wrestled with girl since then (except one session)

I also had a guy friend that I used to wrestle a lot with and it felt so good. I remember we wrestled in brief once also which was really fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Azurekite For This Useful Post:

Tags
beginnings, facesitting, facesitting art, fetish., literature, mixed wrestling