Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-17, 05:31
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default A Pleasant Surprise

This is my first attempt at relating a story for this forum for entertainment purposes as opposed to just a post in response to a topic.
I will try to make it as interesting as possible but keep in mind that what makes it so incredibly titillating for me personally (and I genuinely hope for you) is that every detail is related as truthfully and honestly as possible.
The majority of what I see posted in here is fiction or thinly veiled fiction positioned as reality. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all and there is no doubt it can be amazingly fun and exciting to read, such as the story that won December. But just a fair warning I cannot compete with these creative and imaginative minds I will hope that the fact that every single word is the truth with no embellishment, and the excitement that generates, will win readers over!

A Pleasant Surprise

It was the 5th time my wife had agreed to wrestle another female but it was definitely one of the most memorable. At 5"9 145lbs of athletic fit muscle with legs longer than 3 rainy days, my wife is what we in the fetish would call, "scissor gifted". On this occasion we had posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a fit female on the submissive side to be dominated in wrestling holds by my wife. Usually when I place such an ad I amazingly get at least 7-8 good candidates. I should also preface this by saying I offer a generous amount of money and explain there is no nudity or anything sexual involved.
Anyway, the "winning" candidate this time around was a 26 year old light skinned bisexual female with dark hair and a medium to slight build, not overly athletic, but nicely proportioned with a pretty face. We conversed via email for several days and once we were both comfortable, we set a date.
We met at a hotel in the city midday and I was intrigued to see that when she arrived she has a slight French accent and her chosen wrestling outfit was shorts on the short side and a black bikini top.

My wife wrestles in a pair of tight (and short) lycra athletic shorts and a workout top although sometimes its a tank top. Both are in bare feet.

At this time, (about one year ago from today) the usual script we would use for these encounters was as follows. After we had chatted for awhile and become reasonably acquainted, under my guidance we'd show her various types of scissor holds that my wife would put her in. My wife demonstrates each variation (frontal head,rear, reverse, body etc) and would apply pressure until she submits. We had a safe word in place as well just in case. She then explains that in exchange for being released from a hold she may be asked to kiss or lick my wife's feet. This is of course a complete recap as it was all agreed upon via our email exchange.

So then we begin.

Now usually when my wife gets a good grip and her feet lock its not very long before the girl she is squeezing gives up and does so quite urgently. This girl however, seemed to be able to hold out a little longer than most of the others.
Further she didn't make a lot of noise either, meaning she seemed to be almost concentrating on staying in the hold as long as she could, trying to hold out before she absolutely couldn't take it.
My wife wrestled her into headscissor after headscissor, squeezing relentlessly until she got the tap. It was at this moment I discovered that my wife for the first time looked truly engaged in the interaction.

Lets back up a bit. Wrestling has been a part of our sex life for as long as we have known each other. (20 years) It is almost entirely my "thing" however. That is not to say she dislikes it, she doesn't, but she has never to my knowledge derived any type of sexual satisfaction from this activity. She has graciously agreed after many years to try wrestling other women because of the fact it isn't really a sexual thing for her. She is athletic and very strong and other than the awkwardness of having another females head in her crotch, figures she's good at it, it shuts him up and I owes her one and I do

So...when I saw this look and smile come across her face of almost amusement or at least competitive instinct ,as this girl held out in her most powerful scissors you can bet your bottom dollar I noticed it.

My wife began to verbally taunt the girl (this was also discussed and agreed on previously) in addition to forcing her into scissor holds. "Is that tight enough for you?" she asked. She put her into a bodyscissor right across her stomach with the thickest part of her thighs flattened in rippled cords of muscle as they strained. The girl gasped "uuggghhh" . "Do you give?" my wife asked louder. "Yes...I do....I do...." she panted, wild eyed and desperate. My wife let up a little and asked her "Does it make you ready to lick my feet?" and then immediately resumed a full squeeze taking her breath away in the process. "Yes! Yes! I'll do it!" My wife instantly released her and lifted her foot to her face. She obediently grabbed it right away and pulled it to her mouth where she seductively licked and sucked my wife's toes.

Now,even though the nature of the interaction was of a domination/submission nature, they way she was worshipping my wife's feet was definitely more...erotic in nature. I of course would know, having performed this task many times myself. I recalled that in our setup email exchange, she was in fact bisexual and submissive and likely was enjoying this encounter on an entirely different level than my wife was. Or so that was my thought.

My wife pulled her feet away and wrestled her to the ground again. This time grabbing her head and pulling it deep into her crotch for a frontal headscissor with her facing my wife. I watched my wife's feet cross, purple painted toes straining as her feet crossed tightly and outwards. The girl shrieked involuntarily but didn't submit. I could tell right away from my wife's expression that this really spurred her on. She briefly released her grip entirely but kept her head in place with her hand on the back of the girls head. She was yanking her in deeper to apply more pressure! I was mesmerized as I watched. My wife said "Okay, now I'm going to make you cry..." She applied the headscissor full power as her thighs exploded around the poor girls head. "I give! I give" she whimpered as she frantically tapped her leg. My wife released the crushing pressure to a simple grip around her head keeping her feet locked and did something I will never forget. She was already sort of on her side but reached back behind her and down to where the girls bikini top was. She pulled it downwards exposing the girls breasts. The girl gasped in what sounded like an erotic outcry. My wife then squeezed her nipples gently tugged on her breasts. The girl moaned and breathed heavier. My wife at that moment sort of caught herself and realized what she was doing. She glanced over at me and sheepishly gave me smile that sort of said "I can't believe I am doing this!.."

The very next moment she released her from the bodyscissor and slid her up towards her while lying down and grabbed her breasts again, gently pulling and massaging them. This went on for maybe 5-6 seconds.
Just when I thought this could not possibly get any better, my wife amazed me yet again.

She wife suddenly rolled onto her own back and tugged the girl on top of her. I saw my wife open her legs, bring them up and snap them quickly around the girls midsection, cross her feet and gave her a hard squeeze. The girl who up to this point was enjoying a very pleasant massage of her breasts for the past 60 seconds was caught offguard by the sudden pressure and gave out a loud "uuughhhh...you're so strong!" My wife looked up at her struggling between her legs "Do you like that?" the girl replied "Yes, I do" but it didn't really sound exactly like that as in mid sentence my wife gave her a tight pulse squeeze and the words came out much more mangled and distorted. While the girl struggled to catch her breath, my wife reached up and pinched her nipples, twisting them as she squeezed her with tight pulses. The girl moaned gently with what I believe was a genuine mixture of pain and pleasure as her breath was constricted and restored in a cadence of sorts.

Then, as quickly as that began, my wife rolled her over with her still controlled between her legs and mounted her in a pin. She unlocked her legs and inched her way upwards on her body until she had her in a classic school girl pin. She looked down at her and pressed her thighs together. As she did so she reached back and did it again! She grabbed tugged her bra down and began twisting her nipples again. The girl has taken the moment between holds to hike it back up but it was now down yet again.

I was going literally out of mind at this point. However I didn't want to do anything or say anything to spoil the moment so remained the passive observer. My wife rolled to the side, exchanging the schoolgirl pin for a side frontal headscissor which she squeezed tightly. She gave the girl's nipples a few more good tugs and then just held her there. The girl by this time was fairly docile. My wife, looked...satisfied. I can't think of a better word unfortunately. It felt like my wife was out to show her who was boss when she held out on her scissors and something inside her just sort of tweaked. She responded to whatever feeling it was by dominating the girl in a physical and mental way revealing a side I had never seen before. Anyway, after a few more moments she released that hold and we stopped for a break. I think everyone needed to regroup! We eventually restarted, did a few more rounds, it was lots of fun, and a little later we stopped.

We have done several such sessions since then but I have yet to see a repeat or a similar outcome as incredibly erotic as the one I witnessed on that day. Other than the 3 of us, you are now the only ones to know about it.

You may or may not wonder how I seemingly have every single detail, no matter how minute, etched into my memory. From the dialogue exchanged to the angles and body positions to the order of events.

I guess at this point of the story you have to say to yourselves either this guy has a truly photographic and extraordinary memory or .......he has this whole match on video..................
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post: