Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-21, 00:37
Points: 1,910, Level: 17 Points: 1,910, Level: 17 Points: 1,910, Level: 17
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Last Achievements

Youtube Re: Looking for someone to wrestle - wrestling "personals" thread

Hello Everyone, Where Can I Find This Video, It Was Removed From YouTube
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_20181006-170615.png (335.8 KB, 170 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omar Quince For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-21, 21:44
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Looking for someone to wrestle - wrestling "personals" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure how this thread is going for success, but I'll try. I did get some nice contacts back thru the old Mistress Destiny site when it was running and ended up with sessions.
Anyway, I'm in Wisc. and do not mind paying for the travels and accommodations etc. This is me trapped from one of my sessions, so it kinda' sums up the kid of matches I like. Looking for match with a female, hopefully thick thighs

Man I wish I could talk my wife into a match with you! I'd get a chance to see her dominate someone she doesn't hold back on and you would get some huge, strong thighs that would crush you! If you like facesitting she's built for that as well lol. And we live in Wisconsin!
Old 27-Dec-21, 00:12
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

That sounds like it would be fun...I'd likely end up like I did here
I keep looking for some opponents, mostly through females who have their own sites and just seeing if they are interested. A couple of months ago I had a new one who I had to teach a bit, but she had the facesitting down after awhile. She just has to learn to really not worry about making my face disappear in her, but I'm hoping we'll do round two because she was happy to go at it again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nface57amb.jpg (53.8 KB, 236 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-21, 20:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Man that doesn't look like a bad time! Was she a session girl? I'd like a round or two with her!
My wife was a high school wrestler too so knows her way around a mat! I just know she doesn't want to hurt me and am curious how mean she could actually be? Her legs are very strong but she is very open about the fact she holds back and only squeezes as hard as she "needs to"
Old 31-Dec-21, 22:03
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: Lucky you. I would love to experience wrestling with a female freestyle wrestler.

To my despair, almost zero session wrestler have such a background in freestyle wrestling.

Edita from DWW had one. She can play with you with a lot of throws and also some interesting pins and reversal.

Last edited by funwrestler; 31-Dec-21 at 22:03.
Old 01-Jan-22, 18:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

That's her strength and it comes in handy for sure! I'm definitely alot stronger than her upper body wise but she has so much experience getting into or out of holds with people bigger than her. When she wrestled it was the 90s so she was always up against guys. Which is what first got me into her when I heard she lettered in wrestling lol
The Following User Says Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-22, 16:10
Points: 679, Level: 9 Points: 679, Level: 9 Points: 679, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Flexing Girl Re: Looking for someone to wrestle - wrestling "personals" thread

Has anyone tried a more direct approach? Is it possible to go into an MMA gym looking for training/lessons and ask if you could be paired with a woman trainer/teacher? Any experience? Any ideas?
Old 13-Jan-22, 03:27
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandperson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone tried a more direct approach? Is it possible to go into an MMA gym looking for training/lessons and ask if you could be paired with a woman trainer/teacher? Any experience? Any ideas?
If you went into an MMA gym as a guy specifically looking to wrestle women, there's a better than average chance you'd come across as a creep and be asked to leave. If you went to an MMA gym to learn martial arts, on the other hand, you will probably roll with some ladies on occasion, but about 98% of the people you roll with will be other guys. Unless you're also interested in learning martial arts, it's not going to be worth your time and effort.

I will also add: unless you are specifically into competitive matches with no sensual/sexual elements whatsoever, you would probably find that the reality of a martial arts class does not live up to your fantasy of a wrestling session.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genericname2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-22, 12:58
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericname2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you went into an MMA gym as a guy specifically looking to wrestle women, there's a better than average chance you'd come across as a creep and be asked to leave. If you went to an MMA gym to learn martial arts, on the other hand, you will probably roll with some ladies on occasion, but about 98% of the people you roll with will be other guys. Unless you're also interested in learning martial arts, it's not going to be worth your time and effort.

I will also add: unless you are specifically into competitive matches with no sensual/sexual elements whatsoever, you would probably find that the reality of a martial arts class does not live up to your fantasy of a wrestling session.
Well said.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-22, 21:55
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandperson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Something like this actually happened at a gym I used to go to. Guy was blatantly creeping on the women there, and let me tell you, of all the places to creep on women (that is to say you shouldn’t be doing that at all,) the LAST place you wanna do it is at an MMA or any kind of martial arts gym. Because he got handled pretty good during drilling and live rolling, and he left shortly after.

I say this as a guy who legitimately enjoys martial arts and (sport) fighting outside of a fetish setting: it’s hard to get women to participate in this because unfortunately, in any male-dominated hobby, there are creeps. Don’t make it any worse for them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed, session, wrestling