Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 31-Oct-21, 02:58
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Feminine Femdom

Just wanted to start a quick conversation about preferences within mixed wrestling. Personally the main thing I like about it is the role reversal aspect so stuff like daughter beating father, shorter/lighter girls beating bigger/stronger guys is mostly what I prefer, although it has to be at least somewhat realistic. I've never been a fan of the 4'11 85 pound woman effortlessly lifting a 6'5 280 pound man with one finger.

I'm more into the younger less experienced girl takes on a relatively bigger guy who comes in expecting to easily win but doesn't, and the girl slowly realizing that she actually has a chance at winning. I like somewhat of a build towards it, either the girl is just too feisty and wears the guy down over time, or he's drunk, or she uses ballbusting or punches/kicks, maybe gets a little outside help, maybe uses her sexuality to get one over on him. Another one that I don't think I've ever seen anywhere but would LOVE to see in the future is a clumsy/ditzy girl who is not trying her hardest but still somehow overpowers the guy almost by accident.

I also really like the females using their femininity during trash talking during and after matches. Stuff like 'how does it feel to be losing to a small girl' and 'I can't believe you tapped out to my boobs!' really goes a long way for me, as well as victory posing and humiliation at the end.

I feel like Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls as well as it's unauthorized fan fiction story (btw guys, still holding out for the next part, please and thank you ) are great examples of this.

I guess in conclusion I wanted to give this sort of kink the name 'feminine femdom' because I couldn't really find any results for that search term anywhere but I don't think the term 'femdom' alone narrows down search results enough to cater to my particular tastes. I would also love to know what you guys think about this whole topic and whether you prefer the femdom to be by a 6'2 dominatrix or a petite 5'3 cutie.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-21, 05:11
Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Feminine Femdom

My friend Slip checks all the boxes. I really admire and appreciate his works.
The Following User Says Thank You to carl brown For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-21, 05:18
Banned
Points: 734, Level: 10 Points: 734, Level: 10 Points: 734, Level: 10
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

if the trash talk is realistic then yeah. if its like some of the captioned pictures on this forum where its like "oh no i lost to a little girl even though im a stronger boy!" "take that weak boy. this proves girls are strongerr than boys! girl power!"

then its so unrealistically cringe its more annoying than it is turn-on
The Following User Says Thank You to steamboat_mickey For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-21, 06:25
Last Achievements

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of cringe dialogue in storytelling. Also most of the captions I see here are basically 'omg you're older than me but I weigh 30 pounds more than you also you're a loser who can't pick up girls and you have weak twigs for arms and you're really skinny.' Not hating, you're into what you're into, I respect it, but it's not my thing.
Old 31-Oct-21, 06:58
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

I like the smaller feminine girls, always think it a bit ridiculous when they ‘overpower’ a guy - hence I like the guy to be tied up…
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-21, 02:28
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,034 Times in 618 Posts

I guess I am kind of torn on the issue. When it comes to FvM fights, I tend to like superior and/or larger females dominating smaller, inferior men. Just because it is more believable. But when it comes to FvF, I love to see smaller, more feminine girls beating larger girls. Some of my favorite content is real life FvF fights where a smaller, prettier girl beats a larger girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-21, 07:00
Points: 5,317, Level: 31 Points: 5,317, Level: 31 Points: 5,317, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I’m with you on keeping it realistic and keeping it feminine. Guy realizes he’s not very strong or athletic is half for me along with girl realizes she’s stronger and more athletic than the guy. I like fun trash talk, but prefer it be realistic. The idea of the female winning and then either acknowledging what it means for their egos/roles, what friends or family might think. That it means that the guy might also lose to another friend of hers, or somebody on television.
The Following User Says Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-21, 17:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess I am kind of torn on the issue. When it comes to FvM fights, I tend to like superior and/or larger females dominating smaller, inferior men. Just because it is more believable. But when it comes to FvF, I love to see smaller, more feminine girls beating larger girls. Some of my favorite content is real life FvF fights where a smaller, prettier girl beats a larger girl.
Fvf isn't my favorite thing but I have to admit the idea of a pretty smaller girl defeating a larger opponent does sound pretty hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m with you on keeping it realistic and keeping it feminine. Guy realizes he’s not very strong or athletic is half for me along with girl realizes she’s stronger and more athletic than the guy. I like fun trash talk, but prefer it be realistic. The idea of the female winning and then either acknowledging what it means for their egos/roles, what friends or family might think. That it means that the guy might also lose to another friend of hers, or somebody on television.
Yes definitely. One of my favourite scenarios is a cocky guy at a party taking on a slightly smaller fit girl that he thinks he can beat but ultimately loses. Then afterwards her younger much smaller friend attacks the guy. Under normal circumstances he would destroy her in a fight, but he is too worn out and she dominates him until he has to give up. Very humiliating and emasculating imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-21, 00:39
Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29
Last Achievements

The role reversal side of it is cool to me and I prefer being overpowered. I used to be drawn more to the Amazon types that could easily create that kind of mismatch but as I’ve wrestled more and found that some of the more petite girls can do this too, I have less preference on size.

For videos, I’d like the same kind of match I could find myself in so as long as the girl can throw the guy around, neither of their sizes matter much but most often that’s going to be a strong girl (big or small) vs a guy who is more like me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:

Tags
daughter vs father, ditzy, femdom, feminine, feminine femdom, humiliation, realistic, victory pose