Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jul-19, 17:16
Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Cyber wrestling experiences

A collection of my cyber wrestling matches from the past few months. Not going to be disclosing names, but this all took place on Instagram.

Match #1: Kyle vs Elena

Kyle: I walk into the ring with nothing but boxer shorts and begin to stare you down.
Elena: I enter the Ring wearing only a bikini bottom, allowing my tits to swing free, and stirrup leggings, exposing only my heel and black painted toes.
Kyle: as I stare at you I can’t help but get distracted by your beautiful tits and feet and begin to mindlessly walk towards you.
Elena: as you’re walking a rush towards you and punch you right in the gut
Kyle: surprised by this I fall to the ground kneeling before you, trying to catch my breath
Elena: i take this opportunity to kick you right in the face, causing you to fall the the ground
Kyle: I lay there motionless at your feet
Elena: i get down and put you in a head scissor hold and begin squeezing. “Getting ready to tap bitch?”
Kyle: I struggle some more and try to break free, really not wanting to tap
Elena: i just keep squeezing “I’m going to count down from 3 and you have to tap or nap” “3....2....”
Kyle: “okay okay I tap I tap!!!”
Elena: “that’s a good bitch. Now who’s the superior gender?”
Kyle: “women are superior”
Elena: “dont you forget it. And who just beat you in a wrestling match?”
Kyle: “a woman did”
Elena: “and who’s feet are you gong to be worshipping?”
Kyle: “What we didn’t say anything about that???”
Elena: i Push you down with my foot and hold it on your throat. “I’ll ask again: who’s feet are you going to be worshipping?”
Kyle: “I’m going to worship a woman’s foot!! I’m going to worship your foot!!” I say barely being able to breath and feeling totally degraded
Elena: “that’s right you are, and you’re going to do it good” I stand up and spit on my toes. “You’re going to suck all that spit off my toes and then you’ll lick it back onto my soles, understand?”
Kyle: “yes mistress I understand” I say feeling absolutely humiliated. I crawl over to your feet and begin sucking on your toes, making sure to get all your spit in my mouth.
Elena: “you’re such a pathetic loser, worshipping my toes!! Hahaha” i laugh as i Kick you away and put my sole in your face, “time to start licking”
Kyle: I move your spit to my tongue and start licking the bottom of your foot, making it really wet. “This is so humiliating” I say under my breath
Elena: “you’re damn right it is, you lost to a woman and are now worshipping her feet!” I stand up and strike a final victory pose over your face. “Open your mouth bitch”
Kyle: I do as I am told
Elena: i bow my head down and spit right into your mouth “swallow that”
Kyle: I swallow your spit and lay there motionless
Elena: “good bitch, now I have one final act of domination” I sit down and take off your pants
Kyle: my hard dick flies into the open, standing erect for its mistress
Elena: “this should be fast” i put one foot over your mouth and the other I use to rub your dick. “Keep licking my foot if you want to cum”
Kyle: I don’t hesitate and start licking your foot from heel to toe, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure
Elena: i start rubbing your dick faster and faster with my foot, “cum for my foot bitch!”
Kyle: being pushed over the edge, my dick explodes against your foot as I continue worshipping the other one
Elena: “enough fun for you slave” I get up, spit on your face one more time and leave
Kyle: absolutely humiliated I lick your spit off my face, and lay there defeated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fake For This Useful Post:

Tags
cyber wrestling, feet, femdom, foot domination, mixed wrestling, sex wrestling