Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Sep-20, 20:19
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Carina's Suspended Scissors

Carina was a swedish woman in her mid to late thirties. She had long wavy auburn hair, light blue eyes, and a pointed nose. And she wore an all black outfit consisting of a 3/4 sleeve silk blouse tucked into a pair of leather pants. She was petite and, at the moment, vulnerable.

She dangled above the floor with her wrists bound above her head by a rope that was suspended from the ceiling. Hidden in her hand was a small piece of glass that she had been using in her attempts to cut herself free.

She was accompanied in the room by two men. Their names were Evan and Daniel. Daniel appeared to be the one more in charge, while Evan did most of the heavy lifting.

"I'm going to go get the kit," said Daniel. "Do me a favor while I'm gone. Tie up her feet for me. I don't want her to be kicking all over the place while we cut her up into pieces. Think you can handle that?"

"Yes, sir," said Evan. "I'll get right on it."

And with that, Daniel stepped out of the room.

Evan approached Carina shaking his head. He studied her from head to toe. "Damn," he said. "It's a shame we're going to have to cut you all up. Much too fine of a body to put to waste, if you ask me."

He whistled and then ran one hand up the side of her leg. She grimaced in disgust when he groped her ass. He then massaged his hand into her hamstring. When he was done indulging, he repositioned himself so that his face was directly in front of her crotch.

He placed a hand on her outer thigh and extended his tounge out towards her crotch. "You know," he said. "You really have -."

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence. With a burst of adrenaline, she swung her legs over his shoulders and squeezed her thighs as hard as she could. He gasped and his eyes widened. She twisted her body from left to right, sending his body on a thrashing ride.

He was trapped in an awkward position. His head was cocked back, buried between her thighs, and the weight of her legs was forcing his knees to bend. He grabbed the top of her thighs to seperate them, but that failed. He then tried his luck at digging through from the bottom. He was, somehow, able to get his arms between her knees. But every time he gained an inch in pushing outwards, she would compress his arms back together.

His face was beginning to swell. Spit was being ejected from his mouth everytime he tried to catch a breath. The vein lines in his forehead were popping out as far as they could go. Snots from his nose were smearing all over her pants. In a futile attempt to take in air, his cheeks puffed out like a baloon.

With her ankles crossed, she relentlessly held the pressure despite the violent manner in which he fought for his life. He pinched, he pried, tried to even bite, but all efforts failed in dramatic fashion. She continued to rotate her hips from side to side, rapidily draining whatever life he had left in him.

Eventually his fight became less vigorous. At one point he was punching her outer thighs with his fists, but now he was just lifelessly tapping them, as if he was begging her to stop. When his eyelids began to close, in an incredible display of power, she raised her legs to the point where her legs were pararell to the floor. She may have even elevated his feet. There was a blood curdling crack as she raised her legs up. She had surely broken his skull. If he wasn't dead, he definitley would be brain dead.

When she released him, he fell to the floor, limp.

It was only a matter of time before Daniel came back. With the piece of glass in her hand, she sawed at her restraints with focused determination. Beads of sweat trickled down her face, and she cursed under her breath. She fell to the floor when she was rewarded for her efforts.

When Daniel entered the room, he stood motionless for several moments at the sight in front of him. In rage, he then charged at Carina.

The fight between the two was brutal. Both were able to land deadly blows at one point or another.

Daniel committed a deadly error when he threw a punch but missed when she side stepped out the way and grabbed a hold of his arm. With his arm fully extended to his side and restrained, she kicked him viciously three times. The first was to his midsection. Next to his chest. Then finally to his face. When she connected on his face, blood splattered out of his nose and mouth. He even spit out a chunk of blood and one of his teeth. He looked like a mess.

She then twisted his arm, so that it forced him to bend over. It was incredible how much blood was pouring out of his nose. In graceful fashion, she was able to take the opportunity wih him bent over to manuever her body so that she got behind him, atop his shoulders, and eventually then turned to his frontside so that her legs were over his shoulders and his face in her crotch.

He couldn't stay on his feet under her weight. When he fell on his back, his face was buried deep in her crotch and she had her legs curled up under him. It was a very tight schoolgirl pin. He couldn't move at all. His eyes stared up at her helplessly. The blood from his nose was all over her legs. She grunted and continued to grind her weight into him until he started wheezing and gurgling. When all of the life was sucked out of him, she got up and checked his pockets.

When she was done pillaging what she could, she mentally prepared herself to exit the room. She'd be met with resistance, but she was confident she could get past whatever obstacle was thrown her way. She glanced at the two lifeless bodies on the floor for the final time, and then she opened the door and rushed out.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 17:01
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Carina's Suspended Scissors

Nice story, too bad so short and quick jobs. I am fan of Your stories btw but prefer ones with prolonged torture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-20, 04:42
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Re: Carina's Suspended Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice story, too bad so short and quick jobs. I am fan of Your stories btw but prefer ones with prolonged torture.
Thank you so much for reading my stories and for the complement! I greatly appreciate it. I am just seeing your note now for the first time, so I apologize for the late response! Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:

Tags
fiction, scissor, scissorhold, story