Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-21, 14:05
Points: 276,744, Level: 100 Points: 276,744, Level: 100 Points: 276,744, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,267 Times in 6,820 Posts
Default Re: Women armwrestling in movies or TV-shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelcastrato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I respect your efforts Verscont and would have loved to see this headscissor, which reminds me a bit of Bambi in Diamonds are forever - but the firewall is going crazy and I have a problem registering on such a site.
OK. Actually I did try the link myself and it started fine. But I only watched a few seconds. Never mind, as I said - I'll know in future not to tamper with things I know nothing about. Better to stay in my comfort zone with DVD images, which means...

Sorry you couldn't watch the headscissor video, but there are more screenshots here in case you missed them:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

EVERYONE ELSE: Sorry for wandering off-topic over here, but I've only been trying to help!
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-21, 18:42
Points: 2,518, Level: 20 Points: 2,518, Level: 20 Points: 2,518, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks mate. I'll add a quick few words of explanation for those who don't normally follow my own threads.

My collection of around 6,000 DVDs (and now Blu-rays) is arranged in alphabetical order. So by labelling contributions with the title that appears on my disc, I can easily find it again afterwards when queries crop up. But you're right in this case - 'Steal Big, Steal Little' is a far better known name than my copy of 'Different Minds' (below).

I never post video links because my contributions are all sourced from the DVD collection. I neither know nor care if they are available online, and there's no need for me to waste time searching for inferior quality versions. That said, I've just come across this site that claims to have the full movie available to watch. But please don't blame me if it doesn't work or is loaded with pop-ups.

Finally you may wonder why I'm posting in the Videos Forum when I don't have any videos? I tried to answer that one in the original contribution. Basically, you would have missed the scene otherwise, because I couldn't find an appropriate place in the Pictures Forum.

I hope this is OK with everyone.

[EDIT:] You lucky people! I've found another tussle already. So it's Different Minds [1] followed by different movie [2-9]
so whats the name of the 2nd movie then?
Old 14-Nov-21, 11:08
Points: 276,744, Level: 100 Points: 276,744, Level: 100 Points: 276,744, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzkeks [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so whats the name of the 2nd movie then?
Ugly Aur Pagli
Old 17-Nov-21, 23:10
Points: 908, Level: 11 Points: 908, Level: 11 Points: 908, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks mate. I'll add a quick few words of explanation for those who don't normally follow my own threads.

My collection of around 6,000 DVDs (and now Blu-rays) is arranged in alphabetical order. So by labelling contributions with the title that appears on my disc, I can easily find it again afterwards when queries crop up. But you're right in this case - 'Steal Big, Steal Little' is a far better known name than my copy of 'Different Minds' (below).

I never post video links because my contributions are all sourced from the DVD collection. I neither know nor care if they are available online, and there's no need for me to waste time searching for inferior quality versions. That said, I've just come across this site that claims to have the full movie available to watch. But please don't blame me if it doesn't work or is loaded with pop-ups.

Finally you may wonder why I'm posting in the Videos Forum when I don't have any videos? I tried to answer that one in the original contribution. Basically, you would have missed the scene otherwise, because I couldn't find an appropriate place in the Pictures Forum.

I hope this is OK with everyone.

[EDIT:] You lucky people! I've found another tussle already. So it's Different Minds [1] followed by different movie [2-9]
Which movie are the other pictures from? Tze match between the 2 girls?

Cant seem to finde the scene in Ugly Aur Pagli

Last edited by Ironaddict; 17-Nov-21 at 23:19.
Old 18-Nov-21, 10:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironaddict [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cant seem to find the scene in Ugly Aur Pagli
The armwrestling scene [1-4] appears at around 85 minutes on my DVD copy - as you can see in the bottom left corner of Image [5] below.

Ugly Aur Pagli is a Bollywood remake of the South Korean 'My Sassy Girl', and I was hoping for more action from it. But the female character spent most of the time just face-slapping her downtrodden boyfriend (fine for face-slapping fetishists, but irritating for me). I did, however, salvage one more scene - posted at the link below - where she briefly became a masked avenger [6-8]. And there's a lovely shot of her legs to finish off [9].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironaddict [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Which movie are the other pictures from? The match between the 2 girls?
What 2 girls? I don't think I've ever posted an armwrestling scene between two females. So you're on your own there, Pal.
Attached Images
File Type: png Mallika28.png (1.12 MB, 85 views)
File Type: png Mallika29.png (930.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: png Mallika30.png (632.5 KB, 164 views)
File Type: png Mallika31.png (693.2 KB, 116 views)
File Type: png Mallika32.png (629.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: png Mallika33.png (644.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png Mallika34.png (1.12 MB, 6 views)
File Type: png Mallika35.png (919.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Mallika36.jpg (274.4 KB, 182 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-21, 11:56
Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alblack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, checked the Lois Ayres clip (she used many nicknames in her career).
I like this clip, and Lois shows a great rack
Movie: Pumping Irene 1
Clip is dubbed in German, which I speak very little, so I just can figure out that Lois provokes the gym master in order to build his muscles and his will.... well see the clip and maybe some german friend can help us with the dialogues.
.mov format so you need VLC player or similar.

hi do you still have the link the video for me please?
Old 24-Nov-21, 12:27
Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,698 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anosee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hi do you still have the link the video for me please?
This scene ?

Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-2021-11-24-13h24m06s863.png (436.8 KB, 245 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fidelcastrato For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-21, 13:24
Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelcastrato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This scene ?

yes thanks a lot
Old 30-Nov-21, 07:43
Points: 3,437, Level: 24 Points: 3,437, Level: 24 Points: 3,437, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Jamestown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pistola For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-21, 23:52
Points: 12,169, Level: 47 Points: 12,169, Level: 47 Points: 12,169, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,694 Times in 216 Posts

Movie:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Clip Quality: 720x554 DVDrip

This is the same quality I posted before.

Description:

Actress [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] plays "Proudfoot" a tough female marine who challenges a chauvinistic male soldier to an arm-wrestling match and then toys with him in the 1996 movie Carnosaur 3

Screencaps:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Youtube Video:

Download Link:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cauchy313 For This Useful Post:

Tags
arm wrestling, armwrestling, mainstream media, movies, tv-show, women