Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Dec-21, 05:48
Points: 4,091, Level: 26 Points: 4,091, Level: 26 Points: 4,091, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default True Story. Dominated by girlfriend

I want to preface that I am no means a good writer but wanted to share a true story from a couple weeks back.

My girlfriend Jenna and I are both 27. I weigh about 185-190, average build, I have decent muscle as I lift 3-4 times a week. My girlfriend is only 115 but although she’s skinny, she lifts heavy 6 times a week and is real toned.

So Jenna and I were doing our typical casual foreplay of making out. Eventually she rolls on top which is nice so I can easily grab her fat ass. Suddenly while on top she leans up and puts her hands on my shoulders. “You’re my bitch” she exclaims. I was mostly confused and replied “no way, bitch”. I try to pull her down to kiss me but I couldn’t move my arms. “Aw you’re struggling, you’re girlfriend is stronger”. I’m like “no way, my muscles are way bigger”. She laughs and adjusts herself so her C cups tits are above my face. She lowers herself and
breast smothers me and forces all her weight on me. I try to pull her off but to my surprise I can’t. I knew she was strong but not this strong. I thrash and continue to struggle. I was struggling to breath with her boobs covering my face and unable to push her up. “If you’re so strong, then why can your ‘skinny’ girlfriend easily dominate you. I’m not even trying. Say you’re my bitch”. My stubborn self would never. “You’re my bitch” I muffle out. She didn’t like that. She leans up and laughs at my weak attempts. She belittles me, “it turns me on a lot to dominate you”. “Fuck you!” I exclaim. “Aww is my boyfriend a little frustrated. I feel bad so although you can’t fuck me, I’ll fuck you”. She grabs my dick and puts it inside of her. She continues to hold me down while aggressively fucking be. I cum in maybe 10 seconds.

“I’m next” she says. She pushes me off and opens her legs and motions towards her pussy. I lay down to eat her out. After a couple minutes I go to lean up but she wraps her legs around me and says “nah ah ah, you can’t go until I cum too. It’s only fair”. She has never been one to cum quick. She gives her thighs a long squeeze to assert her dominance. I wrap my hands around her steel thighs and continue to go down out of intimidation. Every time I slow down she gives me a hard squeeze to get me to continue. I was her total bitch. As I kept going she squeezed her thighs harder than ever, I genuinely thought I was going to pass out. Right before I was, she came like she never came before. She gave me one last quick squeeze. She said “from now on, you’re my bitch and I’m in charge of the bedroom”. Feeling demoralized from her pinning me down earlier to holding me in place with her strong thighs I just say “yes Jenna”. This whole experience came out of no where. Although I feel humiliated, I’m honestly more turned on than anything.
Old 03-Dec-21, 03:31
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: True Story. Dominated by girlfriend

Marry her
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 04:43
Points: 5,385, Level: 31 Points: 5,385, Level: 31 Points: 5,385, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

idk why admitting to becoming a women's bitch is degrading but hot at the same time lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayane-chan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 06:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Marry her
That’s the goal!
The Following User Says Thank You to Weird For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 06:39
AverageUsername

Was this recently? Also, does she still assume dominance in the bedroom, or has it changed?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 18:29
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

great story..would love to hear more
Old 05-Dec-21, 19:55
LuckyL

Amazing story!

I post on the forum all the time saying that it's paralyzing to be turned on and try to wrestle as hard as you can. Especially when your sexy significant other is using their assets.

Being her bitch won't be so bad. It can be tough to deal with at the time but it's always really sexy in hindsight. So if she is really beating you up and it makes you feel like less of a man, remember it's just temporary and probably just based on your mood at the time.

Keep us updated!

If she has a big ass, good luck if she learns to facesit.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-21, 06:01
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I echo the others, would love to hear more!

Have you wrestled her competitively yet? It sounds like she just surprised you here. If so, how did it go?
The Following User Says Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-21, 08:47
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

can you post pics with the faces blurred?
Old 04-Jan-22, 07:11
Last Achievements

Sorry for the delay. Nothing too story worthy had happened until recently.

On NYE we both got pretty drunk. At the end of the night we were fooling around and next thing I know i was laying down with her thighs wrapped around my neck with my face facing her crotch. She didn’t seem to react much to it until I tried to get up and naturally couldn’t with her strong legs there. Then she smiled. I tried to get up and pull her legs apart but couldn’t.

“What’s wrong babe?” She asked. I being stubborn and not wanting to admit anything just said “nothing” while tried to pry her legs open. Obviously failed. “I looove watching you squirm” she said. Although her legs are very strong they’re long and lean so they fit around my neck quite nicely. “I could kill you in this position if I wanted to.” I honestly think she could but I enjoyed the position so I responded “no way, your legs aren’t strong enough”. She smirked and gave me a squeeze. I felt her quads and hamstrings turn into steel and I instantly squirmed and tapped. “What’s that?” she rhetorically asked. “Please let me go” I plead. “Hmmm, nah I don’t feel like it”. I panicked and squirmed to no avail. “How’s it feel to be at the mercy of your “skinny” girlfriend”. She doesn’t like when I call her skinny, and humiliates me by calling herself that when dominating me. She kept me there for what felt like forever and gave me a quick hard squeeze whatever I tried to move her legs. Eventually I think she felt bad and she let me go.