Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-21, 20:16
AverageUsername

Trophy Requested Story | Crushed by the Crush

Requested Story | Crushed by the Crush

Kyle:
5'5", 115 lbs
Anna:
6'2", 165 lbs

Summer was my favorite time of the year. The weather, the food, the gorgeous beach bikini babes. Most of all, Anna, my family friend, the most beautiful woman in the universe, was so sexy around summer time. Her platinum blonde hair blowing in the ocean breeze, her curvacious figure outlined by the bright summer rays from the boiling hot sun, the way her skimpy bikini showcased her thick ass. I practically melted in bliss every time I saw her.

She started picking up on how I yearned and fawned over her glorious body. Yesterday, I saw her smiling and waving at me from across the beach. I looked behind to see who she could be waving at, but it was me! I decided this was my chance, I went forward to talk with this heavenly delight of a human being.

"Hey Anna... Uhm, what's up?" I started heavily sweating as my face felt like it was burning from nervousness. "I see you are taking an interest in me. Why don't we exchange phone numbers and see if we can take this a little further?" I was dumbstruck from this sudden development. I hastily yanked my phone out of my swim trunks and handed it to her.

"I will text you later today." I tried to calm myself, I had to get my act together fast before I screwed up this amazing opportunity. "I would like that very much." She paused for a moment. "Here, I added my number for you. Text you later Kyle." When she went back to sunbathing, I took that as my cue to exit the conversation. "See you Anna!" After I was a decent distance away from her, I turned around one last time to catch a glimpse of her reapplying some sunscreen.

Oh boy, I think she knew I was watching, she was SO sexy when she put on sunscreen. She slowly ran her hands down the middle of her chest, around her breasts, through her cleavage, to the inside of her thighs, spreading her legs just a tad to emphasize her enticing crotch, and finally made it all the way down to her smooth, angel-like feet. My puppy dog eyes were almost crying as I bit down hard on my lip. I was in a state of complete ecstacy as I walked back to my car and drove to the house.

I spent the rest of the day staring deeply into my phone, waiting for a text from her to arrive. I knew I shouldn't be the one to text her so soon after she added my number, because that would make me look desperate. I needed to play it cool, wait for her to make the first move. Two hours after leaving the beach, the golden sun began to set on the razor flat horizon, signaling the end of the day and the beginning of the night.

I began to worry if she forgot our conversation. Just as I was about to text her, a notification popped up on my screen. Anna - "Hey, sorry for getting back to you so late in the day, I got into a fight with my parents about the clothes I wear. They are sooo annoying, I need to blow off some steam. Anyways, they left for date night. Want to come over? They shouldn't be back for another two-and-a-half hours." I restrained myself from absolutely losing my mind, I was finally going to get some alone time with the sexiest goddess in the universe. Nonetheless, I played it cool. Me - "Yeah, sounds cool. Whatever."

I ran to my room, took off all my clothes and shuffled through my drawers, looking for the perfect "date night" outfit of my own. I wore my best underwear, just in case... you know... things get spicy. Which, I was hoping they would.

I casually walked up and rang the doorbell. She answered the door in a tight, bright red dress, looking like she was ready to hit the night clubs. I was speechless for a brief second as she asked me to come in.

I walked in, admiring the setup she had prepared. She turned all the lights off, lit some candles, turned the fireplace on to 'low' setting, and had nice saxophone jazz music paying softly, soothing my very soul. I heard her slam the door behind her, pressing her back up against the door as she covered the knob with her body. She, very secretly and seductively, latched the locks on the door as I turned around to face her direction. "What's on the agenda for tonight Anna?" I asked, trying my best to sound soft and sexy as I spoke. She stepped forward and hooked her right arm behind my body, squeezing my left butt cheek, pulling me close against her. I could feel her breast brushing up against my chest as she leaned to the side, whispering into my ear. "You're complete, and total... submission."

Suddenly, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso, pulling my lips into hers. I had to act fast if I was to keep this moment going forward. I placed my hands underneath her ass, pushing up to support her weight wrapped around my body, which was tough considering our size differences, but I made it work. She aggressively bit my lip as I walked us to the couch, laying her down flat as she started working on my neck, giving me the best hickey a man could ask for.

I was on top for a moment or two, but then she started to lose interest in this position. "This is great and all, but do you mind if we wrestle for a bit?" I assumed Anna, being quite a bit taller than me, would have wanted me on top, dominating her for the rest of the night, but I had no problem doing as she says. If she wanted something... anything... I would provide that for her. I just never want this interaction to stop. We gently disengaged from our loving embrace as she made a makeshift mat with the couch pillows.

Anna and I stepped up on the pillows, and Anna began counting down the start. "Ready, Set..." I quickly remembered something Anna said earlier. She wanted to 'blow off some steam.' I had a plan. Initially, I would let her take me down and get all her frustrations out on me. Then, I would find a way to get back on top of her and we could go back to being passionate lovers. I mean, we were only thirty minutes into our time together, plenty of time to try all sorts of holds, positions, and submissions, ... right??

"... GO!" I finished up my thoughts as Anna ended the countdown. We both advanced on each other, my arms wrapping around her stomach, and her arms wrapping around my neck. She again used her legs to wrap around my waist, but this time it wasn't a passionate embrace, it was a deadly one. She shifted her weight back, pulling both of us down to the ground. She landed flat on her back as she still locked my body in place.

Then, she rolled around so she could position her body on top of mine. Next, she shifted her weight forward and placed me in a powerful breast smother. Her thin, see-through dress did a great job of providing little barrier to her beautiful laced bra. She wiggled her upper body just a little, rubbing her breast smother domination in my face. After a while, she got impatient when I didn't tap, so she continued smothering me as she wrapped her legs around my ribs and squeezed me into submission. I tapped my hand two times on her bouncy ass.

I took deep, strained breaths as she released me from her hold. "You need a break before we go again?" I did, I REALLY did. But, I didn't want to look like a wimp. Plus, this was the part where I planned to get back on top and we could resume lovingly kissing and rubbing our bodies against one another. "No, I am fine, why don't we do this one on the couch this time?" Anna did notice the pillows weren't very reliable, since they scattered all over the place so easily, so she agreed.

We both stepped up on the couch, except this time Anna took her red dress and her bra off to reveal what she had been hiding underneath. She had a beautiful chest which could rival the mythical goddesses of old. And, she had underwear which was somewhere between panties and a thong, a nice fusion between skimpy and form-fitting. "You ready to show me you're a big boy Kyle?" I was more than ready, I knew I HAD to get on top and dominate every single inch of her magnificent body. "Let's do this Anna."

She began her countdown. "3, 2, 1, GO!" I charged harder at her than I did last time, but I quickly noticed this was a useless strategy since she was so much taller than me. I crashed smack dab against her body as she thrusted herself forward, knocking me down flat on the couch, my head resting on the edge of the armrest. She wasted no time advancing above my head, seeing as I was in sort of a daze. She turned around and wrapped her legs around my neck, using her hand to pull her leg up in a devastating reverse figure four headscissor.

I sputtered and gasped under her body as I stared straight into her flexed ass. Then, I desperately rubbed my hands up against her butt as I struggled to find leverage to break free from her headscissor. No luck. I started smelling and feeling the sweat cascading down her back, over her ass, and dripping straight on to my nose and cheeks. After three minutes, just when I thought she wasn't going to let up, she briefly shifted her hold from a figure four to a regular headscissor, but she didn't apply any pressure.

She leaned forward, grabbed a pillow and a book from off the table, and released me from her scissor. I continued panting as she placed the pillow underneath my head, grabbed some pop corn she made earlier, placing it on top of my chest, and cautiously sat her entire butt over my face, descending me into her warm, sweaty, and very sexy ass. I was totally smothered, pussy and all.

Next, I could hear her turning through the pages, finding her spot in the book as she went to grab a couple of popcorn from the bowl on my chest. "Thanks for letting me do this Kyle, I really appreciate it. You know when I said I need to blow off some steam? Well, I meant that quite literally as well." I had no clue what she was saying, I was too enthralled with the way she wiggled her ass on top of my nose and mouth, the fact that I was entirely trapped inside her.

"Oh, don't worry, I will give you some breaks for... air..." She didn't specify the type of air, but like I said, I really wasn't paying attention. She lifted up off my face, braced herself, and let out a tiny, cute little fart right above my mouth. Then, she chuckled a tiny bit as she descended me back into the same reverse facesitting smother position. This went on over and over as she read her book, until she finished her popcorn.

Then, after about 15 minutes and two more farts, she slipped into a smother position which left a little window underneath her butt for me to breathe through... barely. "This is doing wonders for my mental health Kyle, I don't feel angry at my parents any more, maybe we should spend the rest of the day in this position while I try to finish my book." I violently shook my head back and forth, I wanted to be on top again! "Oh, it's cute you think you can get out of this, but you can't. You get out when I say you can. Maybe I will let you out if you can... persuade me. I haven't bathed in two days. Why don't you start licking and I will think about it." I had no choice, if I wanted to get back to dominating her, I had to do what she said. I softly licked her underwear, brushing my tongue up against her sweaty pussy. "Harder!" She demanded. I licked harder as she bounced her ass up and down, smashing my tongue over and over into her crotch. Eventually, after another 15 minutes, she settled down and went back to smothering me as I continued licking through the night, not knowing when or if she would ever let me out from under her seductive body.

THE END

Notes - First of the three requested stories coming up. Released earlier than stated, because why the hell not? I am in the holiday spirit, gifts for everyone!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-21, 22:26
Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Requested Story | Crushed by the Crush

Thanks so much! This turned out even better than I had hoped!
Old 06-Dec-21, 22:54
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi11yDaman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks so much! This turned out even better than I had hoped!
No problem! I had fun working on this story. It is such a gratifying feeling to know that my writing can help bring to life the fantasies and dream scenarios of my audience. I guess it is my way of giving back to the community for all the support people have given me. You guys are awesome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-21, 07:52
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Requested Story | Crushed by the Crush

Kyle:
5'5", 115 lbs
Anna:
6'2", 165 lbs

Summer was my favorite time of the year. The weather, the food, the gorgeous beach bikini babes. Most of all, Anna, my family friend, the most beautiful woman in the universe, was so sexy around summer time. Her platinum blonde hair blowing in the ocean breeze, her curvacious figure outlined by the bright summer rays from the boiling hot sun, the way her skimpy bikini showcased her thick ass. I practically melted in bliss every time I saw her.

She started picking up on how I yearned and fawned over her glorious body. Yesterday, I saw her smiling and waving at me from across the beach. I looked behind to see who she could be waving at, but it was me! I decided this was my chance, I went forward to talk with this heavenly delight of a human being.

"Hey Anna... Uhm, what's up?" I started heavily sweating as my face felt like it was burning from nervousness. "I see you are taking an interest in me. Why don't we exchange phone numbers and see if we can take this a little further?" I was dumbstruck from this sudden development. I hastily yanked my phone out of my swim trunks and handed it to her.

"I will text you later today." I tried to calm myself, I had to get my act together fast before I screwed up this amazing opportunity. "I would like that very much." She paused for a moment. "Here, I added my number for you. Text you later Kyle." When she went back to sunbathing, I took that as my cue to exit the conversation. "See you Anna!" After I was a decent distance away from her, I turned around one last time to catch a glimpse of her reapplying some sunscreen.

Oh boy, I think she knew I was watching, she was SO sexy when she put on sunscreen. She slowly ran her hands down the middle of her chest, around her breasts, through her cleavage, to the inside of her thighs, spreading her legs just a tad to emphasize her enticing crotch, and finally made it all the way down to her smooth, angel-like feet. My puppy dog eyes were almost crying as I bit down hard on my lip. I was in a state of complete ecstacy as I walked back to my car and drove to the house.

I spent the rest of the day staring deeply into my phone, waiting for a text from her to arrive. I knew I shouldn't be the one to text her so soon after she added my number, because that would make me look desperate. I needed to play it cool, wait for her to make the first move. Two hours after leaving the beach, the golden sun began to set on the razor flat horizon, signaling the end of the day and the beginning of the night.

I began to worry if she forgot our conversation. Just as I was about to text her, a notification popped up on my screen. Anna - "Hey, sorry for getting back to you so late in the day, I got into a fight with my parents about the clothes I wear. They are sooo annoying, I need to blow off some steam. Anyways, they left for date night. Want to come over? They shouldn't be back for another two-and-a-half hours." I restrained myself from absolutely losing my mind, I was finally going to get some alone time with the sexiest goddess in the universe. Nonetheless, I played it cool. Me - "Yeah, sounds cool. Whatever."

I ran to my room, took off all my clothes and shuffled through my drawers, looking for the perfect "date night" outfit of my own. I wore my best underwear, just in case... you know... things get spicy. Which, I was hoping they would.

I casually walked up and rang the doorbell. She answered the door in a tight, bright red dress, looking like she was ready to hit the night clubs. I was speechless for a brief second as she asked me to come in.

I walked in, admiring the setup she had prepared. She turned all the lights off, lit some candles, turned the fireplace on to 'low' setting, and had nice saxophone jazz music paying softly, soothing my very soul. I heard her slam the door behind her, pressing her back up against the door as she covered the knob with her body. She, very secretly and seductively, latched the locks on the door as I turned around to face her direction. "What's on the agenda for tonight Anna?" I asked, trying my best to sound soft and sexy as I spoke. She stepped forward and hooked her right arm behind my body, squeezing my left butt cheek, pulling me close against her. I could feel her breast brushing up against my chest as she leaned to the side, whispering into my ear. "You're complete, and total... submission."

Suddenly, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso, pulling my lips into hers. I had to act fast if I was to keep this moment going forward. I placed my hands underneath her ass, pushing up to support her weight wrapped around my body, which was tough considering our size differences, but I made it work. She aggressively bit my lip as I walked us to the couch, laying her down flat as she started working on my neck, giving me the best hickey a man could ask for.

I was on top for a moment or two, but then she started to lose interest in this position. "This is great and all, but do you mind if we wrestle for a bit?" I assumed Anna, being quite a bit taller than me, would have wanted me on top, dominating her for the rest of the night, but I had no problem doing as she says. If she wanted something... anything... I would provide that for her. I just never want this interaction to stop. We gently disengaged from our loving embrace as she made a makeshift mat with the couch pillows.

Anna and I stepped up on the pillows, and Anna began counting down the start. "Ready, Set..." I quickly remembered something Anna said earlier. She wanted to 'blow off some steam.' I had a plan. Initially, I would let her take me down and get all her frustrations out on me. Then, I would find a way to get back on top of her and we could go back to being passionate lovers. I mean, we were only thirty minutes into our time together, plenty of time to try all sorts of holds, positions, and submissions, ... right??

"... GO!" I finished up my thoughts as Anna ended the countdown. We both advanced on each other, my arms wrapping around her stomach, and her arms wrapping around my neck. She again used her legs to wrap around my waist, but this time it wasn't a passionate embrace, it was a deadly one. She shifted her weight back, pulling both of us down to the ground. She landed flat on her back as she still locked my body in place.

Then, she rolled around so she could position her body on top of mine. Next, she shifted her weight forward and placed me in a powerful breast smother. Her thin, see-through dress did a great job of providing little barrier to her beautiful laced bra. She wiggled her upper body just a little, rubbing her breast smother domination in my face. After a while, she got impatient when I didn't tap, so she continued smothering me as she wrapped her legs around my ribs and squeezed me into submission. I tapped my hand two times on her bouncy ass.

I took deep, strained breaths as she released me from her hold. "You need a break before we go again?" I did, I REALLY did. But, I didn't want to look like a wimp. Plus, this was the part where I planned to get back on top and we could resume lovingly kissing and rubbing our bodies against one another. "No, I am fine, why don't we do this one on the couch this time?" Anna did notice the pillows weren't very reliable, since they scattered all over the place so easily, so she agreed.

We both stepped up on the couch, except this time Anna took her red dress and her bra off to reveal what she had been hiding underneath. She had a beautiful chest which could rival the mythical goddesses of old. And, she had underwear which was somewhere between panties and a thong, a nice fusion between skimpy and form-fitting. "You ready to show me you're a big boy Kyle?" I was more than ready, I knew I HAD to get on top and dominate every single inch of her magnificent body. "Let's do this Anna."

She began her countdown. "3, 2, 1, GO!" I charged harder at her than I did last time, but I quickly noticed this was a useless strategy since she was so much taller than me. I crashed smack dab against her body as she thrusted herself forward, knocking me down flat on the couch, my head resting on the edge of the armrest. She wasted no time advancing above my head, seeing as I was in sort of a daze. She turned around and wrapped her legs around my neck, using her hand to pull her leg up in a devastating reverse figure four headscissor.

I sputtered and gasped under her body as I stared straight into her flexed ass. Then, I desperately rubbed my hands up against her butt as I struggled to find leverage to break free from her headscissor. No luck. I started smelling and feeling the sweat cascading down her back, over her ass, and dripping straight on to my nose and cheeks. After three minutes, just when I thought she wasn't going to let up, she briefly shifted her hold from a figure four to a regular headscissor, but she didn't apply any pressure.

She leaned forward, grabbed a pillow and a book from off the table, and released me from her scissor. I continued panting as she placed the pillow underneath my head, grabbed some pop corn she made earlier, placing it on top of my chest, and cautiously sat her entire butt over my face, descending me into her warm, sweaty, and very sexy ass. I was totally smothered, pussy and all.

Next, I could hear her turning through the pages, finding her spot in the book as she went to grab a couple of popcorn from the bowl on my chest. "Thanks for letting me do this Kyle, I really appreciate it. You know when I said I need to blow off some steam? Well, I meant that quite literally as well." I had no clue what she was saying, I was too enthralled with the way she wiggled her ass on top of my nose and mouth, the fact that I was entirely trapped inside her.

"Oh, don't worry, I will give you some breaks for... air..." She didn't specify the type of air, but like I said, I really wasn't paying attention. She lifted up off my face, braced herself, and let out a tiny, cute little fart right above my mouth. Then, she chuckled a tiny bit as she descended me back into the same reverse facesitting smother position. This went on over and over as she read her book, until she finished her popcorn.

Then, after about 15 minutes and two more farts, she slipped into a smother position which left a little window underneath her butt for me to breathe through... barely. "This is doing wonders for my mental health Kyle, I don't feel angry at my parents any more, maybe we should spend the rest of the day in this position while I try to finish my book." I violently shook my head back and forth, I wanted to be on top again! "Oh, it's cute you think you can get out of this, but you can't. You get out when I say you can. Maybe I will let you out if you can... persuade me. I haven't bathed in two days. Why don't you start licking and I will think about it." I had no choice, if I wanted to get back to dominating her, I had to do what she said. I softly licked her underwear, brushing my tongue up against her sweaty pussy. "Harder!" She demanded. I licked harder as she bounced her ass up and down, smashing my tongue over and over into her crotch. Eventually, after another 15 minutes, she settled down and went back to smothering me as I continued licking through the night, not knowing when or if she would ever let me out from under her seductive body.

THE END

Notes - First of the three requested stories coming up. Released earlier than stated, because why the hell not? I am in the holiday spirit, gifts for everyone!
Any chances of giving request story gift to me also 😂
Old 07-Dec-21, 15:33
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any chances of giving request story gift to me also 😂
I can try. I have one more requested story ahead of yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, mixed wrestling, smothering, submission