Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Nov-14, 15:38
Points: 1,282, Level: 14 Points: 1,282, Level: 14 Points: 1,282, Level: 14
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best wrestler you have faced?

Maggie Jennings (London UK) was the best in my personal experience.
Old 05-Nov-14, 16:35
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Best wrestler? Several beat me so easily it's hard to choose. In contention would be Helen, Yasmin, Flexzee, Raquel (Seattle), Veve, Tommi, and Ariel X.
thats a good list for the start
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-14, 19:48
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Pound-for-pound:

1) Lia LaBowe
2) Tawny
3) Julie
4) Rapture

On any, er, every given day, I didn't stand a chance. Lia's so much lighter than me that it just boggled my mind that she could take me so easily. Same for Tawny, but at 130 or so, she was a little bigger than Lia.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-14, 02:07
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pound-for-pound:

1) Lia LaBowe
2) Tawny
3) Julie
4) Rapture

On any, er, every given day, I didn't stand a chance. Lia's so much lighter than me that it just boggled my mind that she could take me so easily. Same for Tawny, but at 130 or so, she was a little bigger than Lia.
Rapture on that list? Really?
Old 06-Nov-14, 03:44
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've already said my sincere opinion about :
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (post #30)
You will be shocked with how strong she is.
Old 06-Nov-14, 04:36
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pound-for-pound:

1) Lia LaBowe
2) Tawny
3) Julie
4) Rapture

Sounds embarrassing.
Old 06-Nov-14, 05:09
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rapture on that list? Really?
Prior to September, I last tangled with her 3-4 years ago. She was strong and had legs back then, but it's a MUCH different ballgame now. She's been training seriously and not only has she added muscle/strength, but more to the point, her grappling skills have dramatically increased.

I'm not saying that she's going to be the next Helen von Mott, but if her skills continue to increase, I honestly feel she's got the potential to become one of the more loved (read: feared) wrestlers in the game.

Note: I filmed, but never wrestled Frankie Z or KO. I have no doubts about either's ability to dismantle me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds embarrassing.
Tell me about it. I had Lia by 70-80 lbs and was prohibitively stronger than she, but her strikes are quick and once she's got an advantage, she knows how to press it. If you try to protect your head, she'll take an arm and then it's hers for keeps. She neutralized my strength advantage - and me - in under 2 minutes. It was crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-14, 10:24
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0415 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You will be shocked with how strong she is.
We'll see mate
Can't wait to see and "test" her at 101%
Old 06-Nov-14, 10:38
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Prior to September, I last tangled with her 3-4 years ago. She was strong and had legs back then, but it's a MUCH different ballgame now. She's been training seriously and not only has she added muscle/strength, but more to the point, her grappling skills have dramatically increased.

I'm not saying that she's going to be the next Helen von Mott, but if her skills continue to increase, I honestly feel she's got the potential to become one of the more loved (read: feared) wrestlers in the game.

Note: I filmed, but never wrestled Frankie Z or KO. I have no doubts about either's ability to dismantle me.

Tell me about it. I had Lia by 70-80 lbs and was prohibitively stronger than she, but her strikes are quick and once she's got an advantage, she knows how to press it. If you try to protect your head, she'll take an arm and then it's hers for keeps. She neutralized my strength advantage - and me - in under 2 minutes. It was crazy.
Unluckly, I've never had the opportunity to meet these girls just because they have never visited my country since I became interested in sessions (this year). Anyway, Rapture and KO look like pretty tough "cookies"... On the contrary, Lia doesn't seem nothing of particular (mainly because she's really too small and light)... Maybe her scissors due her slim thighs... Just my opinion...
Old 07-Nov-14, 05:21
Points: 2,150, Level: 18 Points: 2,150, Level: 18 Points: 2,150, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I started mixed wrestling sessions when I was 19 back in 1998. I am 34 yrs old now.

(1998 - 2003)

Olga Bakaloupoulos "The Greek Sensation" (sp?) (1)
Michelle Ziegler (Ziggy) (2)
Kasie Cavanaugh (3)

I had skill and plenty of speed and strength but I stood no chance against Olga. She was the one out of the three that left me in the worse shape after.

(2005 - Present)

Jennifer Thomas (1)
Julie Squeeze (1)
Kara (1)
Rapture (2)
Alina Popa (3)

Jennifer Thomas improved her wrestling game tremendously from the first time seeing her in 2013 and seeing her last this year. She has a natural powerful physique and now combines a whole new arsenal of moves that really blew me away. Its one thing to be put in a kimura by an average bjj girl and another to be put on by an ex fbb, ex pro wrestler. My right elbow was done for the rest of the night and for several weeks. Her rear figure four is devastating and should be her finisher if it isn't already. I have never been put away that fast with such a traumatic power hold.

Julie Squeeze I never thought of Julie Squeeze to be a top threat by looking at her. During the FEMWIN event Bill introduced me to her and we agreed to wrestle. The match was probably the sickest of all that I experienced. She was just in a completely different level all together. The whole match is a blurr to me right now. I don't remember much because she was just that good that night.

RAPTURE I sessioned with Rapture last weekend when she came to visit my town. She was not what I had expected from the videos I saw her, she looked better! Her muscles and overall physique was no less than amazing and she over powered me in the ground wrestling. She is very strong and has amazing leverage, it is hard to unbalance her. Her scissors I think however are her bread and butter. I haven't been scissored like that in a very long time. Her scissors are a big 10+ very painful everywhere she applied them.

Alina Popa I put Alina Popa at #3 because she isn't known as a wrestler but likes it a lot. Unlike other Fbb's that are not into the hard wrestling, this lady enjoyed it. I tried to move her and it was like trying to push against a wall. She was extremely strong, probably the strongest I have ever went up against. When she finally put me in a choke it felt like she was going to detach my head from my body. It was a fun/scary type of session. She doesn't session anymore but definitely would of been fun to see her in live action against another girl.

Kara I can't believe I almost forgot to add Mistress Kara. She is also in the top best wrestlers I ever faced. She is extremely technical and for some reason I had a tougher time with her than with Venom from the UK. Kara started slow and I was able to trip her in the beginning, but that was it, after that she took me to a grappling clinic and demonstrated almost every hold she knew. She is very technical and very strong and mentally dominating. She applied moves on me that would of taken my life if she wanted to.

Last edited by Tactical Ed; 08-Nov-14 at 07:29.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tactical Ed For This Useful Post: