Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-18, 06:26
Points: 2,712, Level: 21 Points: 2,712, Level: 21 Points: 2,712, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Settling a Rivalry

Settling a Rivalry

Emma and I were very close friends. Asian. Tan skin. Brown hair with light brown highlights. She had a killer body to boot. Toned all around, but you could never tell until the shirt came off. She was the kind of girl most guys would fall for, not that I’d ever admit it.

From the very first day she came to the dojo, we became fast friends. Like me, she was a martial arts freak. I didn’t think much of her at first, but after training and fighting together for awhile, we developed a kind of understanding. It was also a kind of rivalry too. At the time, we were always competing, trying to beat the other in a fight. She would win some, I would too, but we were always evenly matched. Even if I had the better strength, she had the better technique so we were always deadlocked. We didn’t like the stalemate so one day we decided to settle that. A final fight she said. Loser has to do what the winner says. It was standard fare, but today, I wanted to settle this rivalry once and for all. Make her admit who the better fighter was.

“Ready?” Emma asked as she walked up tying back her beautiful hair. She had just finished her stretching as she walked up to me on the mat. She rocked her usual white gi pants that curved just right to show her form. Her feet wrapped in her usual black footwraps with her brightly red painted toenails. She didn’t have her gi top on, just her training black bra with pink stripes. Not that I’d give her the satisfaction of seeing me looking there. Today I wasn’t facing a girl, I was facing a rival.

“How do you wanna do this?” I asked. We had many bouts before. Kickboxing rules, MMA rules, etc. Striking was always my stronger suit, so knowing her...

“Grappling of course,” she smiled confidently, “Unless you’re afraid you’ll lose.”

“Remember that when I beat you in your own specialty,” I chuckled lightly, slowly getting into my stance.

“Come on, big guy,” she teased as we tapped hands and started the match.
Her smile vanished in an instant, and the mood turned serious. This wasn’t some foreplay (although who knows what might come after), this was a fight, one neither of us wanted to lose. It was after hours, but the Sensei didn’t mind us locking up by ourselves. So it was just the two of us in that training room. No interruptions. Just a classic battle between a man and a woman, a battle for dominance.

We started grabbing for positions, trying to quickly take the other to the ground. She came in with a single leg takedown. As we crashed into the ground, I quickly wrapped my legs around her abdomen, getting her into the full guard, squeezing her as I grabbed her head and held her close. I wasn’t gonna make this easy on her. She grunted a bit, but calmly took her elbows and grinded them into the inside of my thighs, forcing me to let go.

But before she could break free, I quickly released and pushed one of her legs back to mess with her balance. We fell to one side and I quickly took one of her arms and put it in a lock, the Kimora, a classic armlock. A moment later, she tapped.

Me: 1 | Emma: 0

I rolled off of her, trying to catch my breath. She sat up slowly, fixing her hair.

“It’s my win,” I jabbed. Rubbing salt in the wound, something we’re both fond of.

“Don’t get too cocky now. It’s best out of three remember?” She said indifferently. But I knew that face. That was her annoyed face. I smiled a bit on the inside. Who’d have thought that tonight of all nights, I ‘d be able to get a word in over her edgewise?

Moments later we resumed the match. As we grabbed at each other, struggling for the advantage, I felt her strength weaken, my pull getting stronger. Suddenly she was pulled in by my grab, but something was wrong. In seconds she grabbed my right arm her other arm wrapped around the left side of my waist, her back facing me. It was a hip toss. Before I could react, the world went upside down, and I found myself crashing on the floor with a loud thud.

Not giving me a chance to recover, she crashed down on me with all her weight, pinning me down from the side. Classic side control. I bucked helplessly trying to break out of it, but she was firmly locked in, I couldn’t do anything.

I slowly felt a slight sensation in my lower body. Her body was pressed against mine. Her sweat flowing from her face. Her heavy breathing and grunting as she pressed her chest alarmingly close to my face. I was aroused...distracted. She seized that moment to quickly mount me and put me into a grapevine hold. Her legs wrapped firmly around mine as her entire torso drove into mine, preventing me from escaping.

“Tap out now, and maybe I’ll be lenient,” she whispered to my ear. It was a seductive voice, the kind that highlighted her dominant side. This was her kingdom, and there could only be one ruler. However, before I could reply, I felt a sharp pain in my legs as she spread her legs out to spread me out.

“Give up. Give in to the stronger fighter,” she lightly mocked.

Moments later. I tapped.

Me: 1 | Emma: 1

“One to one. Better watch yourself,” she playfully teased as she slowly released me and rolled gracefully to the side to fix her hair.
I said nothing, ignoring her taunts.

“Remember, if I win, I get to humiliate you however I want,” she said as she slowly got up, her breathing leveled, as she got into her stance welcoming me to try one last time.

“Shut up and fight,” I sneered as I rose to meet her challenge.

No matter how I look at it, she must still be exhausted from our two bouts. Not that I was doing any better, but if I can just focus on this one match, it’ll be my complete win. I couldn’t afford to lose anyway. It wasn’t just a battle of strength or skill. This was a battle of wills. Who wanted it more? Who deserved to be the winner?

She said nothing as we both charged at one another, our bodies colliding. I tripped her to the ground, but as I tried to get on top, she stuck her leg out and slid me off to the side. A classic judo move. I rolled forward and got back up. However, before I could recover, she came from behind to get my back. But before she could lock her legs in I used her momentum and flipped her. As if completely on adrenaline, she recovered quickly and moved to tackle me to the ground, our bodies finally collapsing together into the ground, the fast paced throws and tosses leaving us completely exhausted.

We both breathed heavily, as we struggled on the ground for better positions. She tried to go for a side control, but I drove my knee up to sneak her back into my guard. Immediately, I grabbed one of her arms and tried to roll over to get her pinned. But before I could completely roll her over, she broke free from my guard and jumped over me to get my side.

“Thank you,” she said as she dove onto me in a 69 style and wrapped her legs around my head, putting me in a reverse headscissor. Her soft legs wrapped firmly around my head, completely obscuring my vision to only the ceiling. Moments later, she pulsed her legs, the pressure overwhelming. I could hear her moaning a bit as she put more and more pressure, squeezing the life out of me. I struggled for a bit, refusing to tap, but the more I struggled, the tighter it got.
“Give up. I won,” she declared her legs tightening further “Tap out or pass out. No other way.”

But I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. If this was my defeat, I wanted to go until the bitter end.

Immediately, my legs jolted up and I heard a ‘hurk’ sound as Emma realized in dismay that my legs were also wrapped around hers. Soon enough we rolled to the side, still trapped in that 69 position. Before she could fully realize what happened I squeezed with all my might.

Emma yelped in pain, “You want some? Fine!” she replied angrily as she squeezed back in retaliation. Soon enough the battle of the sexes turned into a strangulation contest, with neither side willing to back down. She and I squeezed as hard as we could. There could only be one winner and one loser. And I wasn’t gonna be the one to down. I gritted my teeth and squeezed again as she moaned in pain. A sharp pain was returned in kind. Feeling the arousal in my pants, I ignored the pain and held on.

“Getting sleepy?” Emma taunted weakly. It was clear I was getting to her, but as moments went by, my vision began to blur. Wave after wave of her fierce legs began to overwhelm me. “That’s it,” she said seductively, her voice getting stronger, “Lose for me. Lose to my silky legs. My strong, superior legs.” As if caught in her hypnotic voice, my vision faded to black.

Moments later, my vision became hazy as I saw a familiar figure sitting on top of me, completely mounting my weakened body. Emma sat there, the queen on her throne.

“And with that, it’s official. Out of the two of us, I am the superior,” she said as she looked down on me, her face dominant, “Say it with me. Who won? Who lost?”

I closed my eyes bitterly, but I knew the rules, I had at least that much honor. “I admit it. I lost fair and square. You’re...the winner. I...I’m...the loser.”

Me: 1 | Emma: 2

“A man who knows his place. Good. And as your queen, you are to kiss my feet,” she smiled as she got up and hung her foot over my face, “Kiss them. The feet of the woman who defeated you. The woman who is better than you.”

“But...”

“Do you want me to knock you out again?”

Silently, I realized I couldn’t fight her. I was still too weak from the match. Gritting my teeth, I began to begrudgingly kiss her feet, her beautiful, perfect pedicured feet.

“See,” she purred “you dared to compete with me. Now look at you. Who’s the superior fighter?”

“...you are,” I quietly said as I obediently kissed her beautiful, sweaty feet. I kissed each toe, getting more and more aroused by her domineering aura. She was a conqueror and I was her conquest. I never realized this other side to her. Her competitive side had its dom side to it. She loved to conquer, and perhaps being conquered wasn’t too bad either.

Suddenly she gently pushed me onto my back with her foot, smothering my face with it. Her feet completely covering up my nose and mouth as I struggled for breath. My strength to fight back gone, I could only lie there, letting her beat me.

As I struggled, my breached muffled by her feet, she smiled, looking down on me and calmly said, “And as my last act as your queen. You are to be mine.” She released her foot as I gasped forward for precious air, not realizing the gravity of her words.

“Wait. I—” I protested, only to be pinned down by her again. Completely mounting me, she looked me in the eye as she inched closer, moving until we were a kiss away. “You heard me. I conquered you, and now you’re mine. Now go to sleep.”

She leaned back and placed both feet over my face, no longer caring if I could breath or not. The last thing I saw before being completely smothered was her satisfied smile as she completely conquered her bitter rival. She beat me. I lost to a beautiful woman, and now I was her slave. I struggled for a bit, trying desperately to get some air, but it was useless. I passed out again.

It was the most exciting moment of my life. It was the first time losing felt so good. Nonetheless, there would be many “rebellions” after this. Many times I returned the favor. Even if it was the end of our friendly rivalry and the beginning of...well...this, that didn’t mean I didn’t get my revenge. There were many successful “dethronings,” from the both of us, but this was the first time our rivalry evolved. The first time it became this.
Old 20-Jan-18, 22:13
Banned
Points: 228, Level: 4 Points: 228, Level: 4 Points: 228, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Settling a Rivalry

I liked this a lot
Old 21-Jan-18, 04:34
Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,102 Times in 971 Posts
Default Re: Settling a Rivalry