Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Mar-18, 16:50
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Paul tries to prove himself... again

March 12th, 2018

Paul was confident this time. It was true that he had never done it before, but there was going to be a difference. Quite some time had already past since their last showdown. On that occasion, the defeat and humiliation were painful, but Paul was now a taller, stronger and more athletic guy. After all, he had already turned 16! For how long could his twin sister still beat her? Paul's reasoning went like "Everybody knows adult men are much stronger than women. Maria could beat me when we were kids, but the tables have already turned around. This is my time. I'm gonna solve this once and for all"

So, with this in mind (even though, deep inside, Paul was aware of the risk), Paul was excited about the chance he had. He did not really give a crap about the TV show he was watching before Maria took the remote away from him and changed into one of those stupid channels girls watch all the time, but it was a perfect excuse to impose his authority on his sister, who refused to give the remote back to Paul and suggested him to try to get it back.

Paul was really focused. His eyes cared about nothing but what was in front of him: the 170cm and sixty-something kilos which formed Maria's body, covered in some random casual clothes. He could see her face, with her long blond hair and blue eyes, which he was already imagining full of tears asking for mercy.

Next thing Paul could be aware was Maria's hand coming towards his cheek at full speed. For the first time since the pre-fight trash talk had begun, he could feel fear, followed by an intense joy when he realized he had blocked the slap! Feeling like the strongest man in the world, he answered that action by throwing a punch targetting his sister's nose. The impact was hard.

Maria screamed in pain and gave a couple of steps back. "Now you're gonna see, you asshole!" - She added while running towards Paul, who reacted kicking her sister in her stomach. The hit was not very painful, but the kick had momentum and the teenage girl fell on her back. She tried to get up quickly, but her brother was already putting himself on top!

Paul's face of satisfaction was impossible to hide. He only had to come down on his knees and the fight would be close to the end. Maria could not believe what was about to happen. She was completely sure his weak brother would be unable to stand a chance against her. He had even lost the count of how many times she and his brother had fought each other, with the result always being Paul tapping, crying a river on the ground or begging for mercy. She could even recall one fight when Paul passed out after being strangled for too long! She had to do something. She could not allow Paul's body to put itself between her legs and her upper body, so she slided backwards and bended her knees.

Paul finally got down on top of his sister, planning to force her body in between his two knees, which targetted her shoulders. It was done, but, suddenly, he saw himself crashing into Maria's feet and being pulled away. Had he been a little bit more intelligent, he could have signed peace in that exact moment, earning a draw or even a minor victory for himself, but that was not enough. That bitch had to cry and scream. He ran again into her, still lying on her back, leaving the faster and stronger of the two siblings enough time to prepare herself. When Paul was about to kneel down, he felt two missiles impacting into his belly, two cannonballs impulsed by all of his sister's body which would push away everything they found on their way. .

Paul flew away until he his back hit the wall. His sister was already standing up, so all of his edge was gone.

- So... You thought this was easy, didn't you? - "Asked" Maria, making fun of him

Paul was getting more and more angry (and nervous!) He HAD to defeat his sister. There was no way he could live all of his life knowing his sister would beat him every single time. He sprinted into her, charging with his shoulder. Maria was ready to confront him, but the roughness was such that the sister fell to the ground after a few steps backwards. Now was the time. Paul put his feet around her waist, avoiding a replay of his last attempt.

Maria saw herself in a situation she had never been before, but it had been proved over and over that she was faster, stronger and more skilled, so... Did she really have anything to fear? Paul tried to kneel down, but Maria walked a couple of steps back on her elbows are raised her legs. As Paul's head approached the ground, he realized he was pushing himslef into a triangle! "That fucking bitch again!" He stood up inmediately, but her sister's feet were still around his neck. Maria leaned on her hands, pushing her body upwards to gain momentum as her legs pushed Paul into the ground. He had to react quickly, but faster than he could take a breath, Maria had pulled his head into her thighs.

- Ooooh! What happenned, my dear weak brother?
- You fucking bitch! You are always so fucking lucky! You know I can kick your ass?
- Are you sure? - Replied Maria, as she began to squeeze stronger and stronger - Maybe this will change your mind
- Fuck you!
- Oh! You're using such a sour language! You shouldn't talk like that to your stronger sister, specially when she is about to kill you.

After a few more seconds, Paul's struggle for a breath got harder and harder, as her sister kept adding pressure.

- OK! You win! Wa... Wa.... Watch your stupid shooow! Leave.... leave... leave me now, you bitch.
- You're so dumb. You're insulting the girl who can murder you right know if she wanted to. - Paul started to cry, desperate to get out. He had forgotten about his pride and his will to defeat Maria, the only thing he wanted at that moment was to take fresh air into his loans. - Ooooh! I love it! It had been a while since I last saw you cry! Look! I can cry too!! - She was mocking at him, putting her hands in front of her eyes, pretending tears to be falling.

She finally released the pressure. Paul started to breathe quickly, he was a few seconds away from passing out. Maria stood right next to him, fixing the very little damage her brother had done to her hairstyle. Then hear right foot on his brother's waist.

- Ha, ha! You should show a little more grattitude. I tought you a very valuable lesson today! But I understand you really won't feel like talking right now. I hope you recover soon, so I can kick your ass again! - Maria pressed Paul's waist a little harder for the last time before leaving the room, as always, full of pride and with the so satisfactory sensation of victory. For a moment she even felt pity for her brother, as he would never know what it was like
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gerhardberger For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother vs sister, mixed fight, scissor, teens