Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-19, 08:10
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

Really enjoy the trash-talk here. Fist fight was great. Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-19, 12:22
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

James Bond returns to France to have another fight with Isabelle. He is longing for revenge and wants to punish Isabelle for what she did to him. Will he be able to do it or will he suffer even more humiliation?

Part Four: James Bond And Isabelle Fight Again

James Bond arrived back in France longing for revenge. He had to go through a long and humiliating therapy just to recover psychologically after what Isabelle did to him. His defeat to her really devastated him. He was determined to make the score even.

Isabelle got even more confident after she bested two more British agents. Instead of going to hiding, she returned to her mansion in the north of France. She felt that the people from the British secret service learned the lesson not to mess with her. She didn't expect that they would send any more people after her.

Isabelle's judgement of the situation was wrong once again as the British secret service sent their best agent James Bond to track her down and capture her again.

James Bond sneaked into Isabelle's mansion late at night wearing dark clothes and armed with a gun. It was a warm spring night. Isabelle was about to get to sleep and went to her bed. Isabelle enjoyed the warm weather and wore nothing but a short dark silk nightgown with spaghetti straps.

Meanwhile Bond was looking around the mansion trying to get to Isabelle's room undetected. He quickly realized that Isabelle once again kept her security to minimum. There was only one security guard guarding her this time.

Bond sneaked behind the security guard and pulled out his gun but while he was doing that he accidentally slipped. The guard turned around and saw the intruder. He quickly pulled out his gun and tried to shoot Bond. The guard pulled the trigger and shot but missed as Bond sneaked behind a cover in time. Bond returned fire and shot the guard in the head, killing him instantly.

Bond had a silencer on his gun, but the shot that was fired from the guard's gun before that echoed really loudly all over the mansion. Isabelle heard it in her bedroom and immediately got up from her bed with a very worried expression on her face. She realized that someone was probably after her again. She had a gun laying next to her bed and picked it up.

Bond quickly went upstairs to where Isabelle's private rooms were but he was too late as Isabelle left her bedroom and searched the mansion with a gun in her hand to find out what was going on. She found the dead guard and realized she was in the huge mansion alone with an intruder. Her heart was racing. She moved to a large living room and turned the lights on.

Suddenly, Isabelle heard a sound. Before she could turn around, she heard a voice speaking to her in English language.

"Hello there, madame. Stay where you are and don't move."

The voice sounded familiar to Isabelle. "Who is this?" she asked.

"It's Bond, James Bond."

Bond could only see Isabelle's back and didn't know she was holding a gun in her hand as well.

Isabelle suddenly turned around and pointed her gun at Bond. Bond didn't expect her to be armed. They were now standing facing each other with both of them holding a gun in their hands and pointing it at each other.

Isabelle got angry as she saw Bond. "You British scumbag! Didn't you already learn your lesson not to intrude into my home? Do I have to teach you some manners again?"

"It looks like you will be the one who will finally learn a lesson this time. Put down your gun, lady," Bond ordered.

"Why should I?" Isabelle kept pointing her gun at Bond. "You should put the gun down!"

Bond realized that the situation was now a stalemate as Isabelle looked determined to resist as long as she had the gun in her hands.

Bond decided to talk Isabelle into dropping down her gun. "I have no intention to kill you if you cooperate. You should make the right decision and stop resisting. Your luck is running out. The secret service will keep sending agents after you until we get what we want from you."

"I'll just keep beating you up then," Isabelle responded with a cocky smirk on her face, remembering her previous victories over British agents.

Bond got irritated after seeing Isabelle being so defiant again. Her cockiness and confidence bothered him. Her comment brought back the painful and embarrassing memories of how she humiliated him and other British agents.

Isabelle demanded Bond to drop his weapon instead. "You should make the right decision and put the gun down, Mr. Bond. I have no intentions to kill you either. I'll just tie you up and send you back to your shitty country in return for a ransom again. You tried to sneak up on me with a gun but I was prepared and armed myself this time. Remember, I always win."

"You were really lucky twice, Isabelle. You only won those fights because we underestimated you a little bit," said Bond.

Isabelle was irritated by Bond's comment. "I see that you are a sore loser making all these excuses. I beat you British agents fair and square in fist fights. I know that it's hard to handle for men like you to lose to a woman but you shouldn't be in such complete denial."

"Drop the gun down and surrender, Isabelle," Bond demanded again.

Isabelle started to taunt him, "Didn't you have to go to a therapy because of the butt kicking I gave you?"

Bond got increasingly frustrated with Isabelle's attitude. The memories were coming back to him. Isabelle really destroyed him both physically and mentally the last time they met.

Isabelle kept taunting, "You're my bitch, James Bond! Remember this and surrender!"

Bond started to feel embarrassed after Isabelle's taunt. He was really longing for revenge. At the same time, he realized that it was pointless to argue with Isabelle. He thought about shooting at her and hoping she wouldn't fire back in time, but he started realizing that this wouldn't be a real revenge he was hoping for. He wanted to degrade Isabelle and really humiliate her like she humiliated him. He really wanted another hand-to-hand fight with Isabelle as this was the best chance to redeem himself and assert his manly superiority over her.

Bond wanted one more go at Isabelle and decided to challenge her to a fight, "If you're so confident you can beat me in a fight again, why don't we both put our guns down and let's have a fist fight again?"

"Fair enough. Let's both put our guns down simultaneously. No sudden movements though, Mr. Bond!" Isabelle accepted the challenge immediately.

Isabelle and Bond both slowly put their guns down. Once both guns were down on the floor, they started slowly approaching each other.

Isabelle was wearing just a short nightgown and her athletic body was revealed almost fully. She was also bare footed as she didn't have the time to put on the slippers. Bond took a good look at Isabelle. He was confident in his victory but at the same time, he knew that he shouldn't underestimate the tall brunette young amazon this time.

"You really want another ass kicking, do you?" Isabelle looked back at Bond with a lot of confidence her feminine brown eyes.

Bond was annoyed with Isabelle's confidence. He started insulting her back, "I underestimated you the last time. You happen to be really strong and athletic for a bratty teenage girl, but you're still a bratty teenage girl nonetheless. I will break you apart this time."

"I turned 20 in January. I missed your birthday present, you should have sent me one like my bitch that you are! I'm just getting stronger and stronger as my body keeps developing. I'm no longer a teenager," said Isabelle.

"You still act like one," Bond responded.

"And you act all manly while we both know you got your ass handed to you by a girl in a fight!" Isabelle mocked Bond back.

Isabelle and Bond were looking at each other with a lot of animosity in their eyes. Things were now extremely personal between them. They were ready to fight each other until and wanted nothing more than to completely degrade and humiliate each other.

Isabelle taunted Bond some more as she slowly walked towards him. "You're too weak to handle me."

Bond was provoked by the taunt and decided to respond with fists right away. He threw the first punch. He threw a wild right hook but Isabelle saw it coming and leaned back.

Isabelle took some steps back to get out of range and mocked Bond some more after he missed with his punch. "So you really want a fist fight this time? I'm better than you in any type of fighting!"

"You're only better at talking trash!" said Bond and threw a jab at Isabelle. He managed to connect with the punch this time but it didn't faze Isabelle.

"You hit like a girl!" Isabelle taunted. "Come on! Show me what you got!"

Isabelle waited for Bond to take the initiative.

Bond threw another jab at Isabelle and followed it up with a right hand. His jab landed but his right hand was countered by Isabelle's left hook which buzzed him a little bit and made him take few steps back.

Isabelle moved forward and threw a jab with her left hand and followed it up with a right uppercut. Both punches hit Bond clean and he felt some pain.

Isabelle gained a lot of confidence in her boxing after her fight with another British agent named John whom she beat decisively. She practiced some more boxing in the months after the fight and got even better. Bond quickly realized that Isabelle's hands were very dangerous. While Isabelle didn't have that much power in her punches, her punches were quick and precise. Isabelle's speed and athleticism were really giving Bond a lot of problems.

Bond decided to take some steps back to recover. While he was retreating, Isabelle kept pressuring him and threw boxing combinations at him. She didn't want to give him any rest. Bond kept getting hit with Isabelle's punches and covered up.

Isabelle got a little bit cocky and tried to land a wild hayemaker on Bond with her right hand. Bond saw the punch coming and hit Isabelle with a strong left hook. Isabelle felt Bond's power and was slightly hurt. She remembered that Bond was a man after all and took a few steps back. Bond tried to follow up with a right hand of his own but missed again.

Bond was briefly out of balance so Isabelle decided to try to get him into further trouble and kicked him in the legs.

Isabelle's leg kick really hurt Bond. He wasn't expecting it. He stumbled and fell to his knees as he felt Isabelle's strong legs again, albeit this time in a form of a leg kick.

Isabelle felt that she was comfortably winning the fight and mocked Bond, "Get up, big boy! It's only beginning. I'm going to pick you apart nice and slowly!"

Bond felt enraged by Isabelle's taunt and her attitude in general. The memories of how she beat him and humiliated him in their previous encounter were really haunting him. He didn't want to suffer the same fate this time.

Suddenly, Bond got up and quickly launched at Isabelle, trying to take her down to the floor and initiate some wrestling.

Isabelle was caught off guard. She tried to stay on her feet but Bond pushed her several feet back and she eventually stumbled on a chair in the corner of the large living room and fell down on her back.

Bond was now on top of Isabelle in a dominant position. He was careful not to end up in Isabelle's bodyscissors again and quickly straddled on top of Isabelle, sitting on her belly avoiding her legs.

Isabelle got a little bit worried. Bond felt really strong on top of her. The momentum now shifted into Bond's favor.

Bond started to taunt Isabelle, "You landed nicely on your noble butt. I will teach you some humility now!" Bond gave Isabelle a hard slap after saying that.

Bond wanted not just to beat Isabelle but to degrade her while doing it to demonstrate his manly superiority. He felt like the fight was going his way from this point.

Isabelle tried to shake Bond off of her but couldn't.

Bond tried to completely subdue Isabelle and started pushing her arms down. Isabelle resisted with all her strength.

Bond started realizing just how strong Isabelle was for a woman. Isabelle's feminine muscles very bulging as she was resisting and she had some really nice muscular definition that was now very visible as she was wearing just a short nightgown with straps. Coupled with her height, she really looked like some mythical Amazon female warrior.

Bond got a little bit frustrated and released Isabelle's arms and tried to give her some punches instead. Isabelle covered up and partly deflected Bond's punches.

After having some success, Bond let his hands go and started pounding Isabelle who was still pinned down to the floor and on her back. He was now pummeling Isabelle and had a smile on his face. He really wanted to hurt Isabelle after what she did to him.

In desperation, Isabelle decided to fight dirty. She extended her right arm and poked Bond in the eye with her index finger.

Bond screamed in rage and frustration as he got eye-poked by Isabelle. He quickly pushed Isabelle's hand away from his face but while he was doing that, Isabelle used all her strength to try and shake Bond off of her with her hips again. This time, she succeeded as Bond fell down next to her.

Bond lost his dominant position and needed some seconds to recover from the eye poke as well. Meanwhile Isabelle stood up again. Bond tried to get up as well shortly afterwards, but as he was trying to get up Isabelle kicked him right in the face. Bond moaned in pain and collapsed back to the floor. He was still conscious though and nowhere near finished.

Isabelle quickly jumped on top of Bond and tried to pin him down. Bond, however, still had a lot of his manly strength left in him and managed to reverse the position. Bond and Isabelle ended up grappling and rolling around all over the floor of the large living room.

Bond tried his best to subdue Isabelle, but Isabelle once again proved to be really strong and agile and kept holding her own. Bond eventually pushed Isabelle away from him and stood up. Isabelle tried to trip Bond by grabbing one of his legs but Bond kept his balance and jumped away.

Bond ended near the wall of the living room. Next to him, there was a vase with flowers in it. He decided to throw it at Isabelle who was still crawling on the floor.

Isabelle covered up her face to protect herself. Luckily for her, the vase missed her and landed right next to her.

Isabelle was furious. "You primitive savage! Stop destroying things in my home!"

"You started fighting dirty!" Bond replied. He was still bitter about Isabelle's eye-poke.

"You started wrestling me like a coward! It looks like you realized my girly hands are too dangerous for you in a fist fight. If you want to fight like a woman, expect a dirty catfight then!" Isabelle taunted.

Bond was furious after Isabelle compared his fighting abilities to that of a woman. "You bitch!" he shouted back.

Bond saw a chair and threw it at Isabelle. Isabelle felt some pain as a big chair landed on her. Right after she pushed the chair away from her to free herself, Bond jumped on top of her again and ended up in top position again and started pounding her from the top with his punches. However in his passionate desire to hurt Isabelle, Bond got a bit reckless and lost his balance after Isabelle skillfully shifted her hips to escape.

Instead of trying to grapple again, Isabelle decided to stand up and fight Bond standing up with her fists again.

Isabelle put her hands up in a boxing guard and taunted Bond, "Get up! Come here and feel my fists again!"

Bond stood up and initiated an attack right away.

Bond stormed forward recklessly. Isabelle punched him hard as he approached her but Bond kept his composure and fired back. Isabelle and Bond started to brawl wildly and were hitting each other with mean intentions.

Isabelle hit Bond with a powerful right hook and Bond got dazed a bit. Bond grabbed Isabelle and clinched with her to prevent her from punching him further. Isabelle tried to break free from the clinch but Bond managed to push her forward. Suddenly, they both fell on top of a sofa.

Bond landed on top of Isabelle again and started punching her. Bond looked really furious and angered. His face was bruised from Isabelle's punches and he took a lot of punishment. Isabelle, on the other hand, only got some tiny scratches on her face and some light bruises. Bond wanted desperately to retaliate and put all his power into his punches. Isabelle covered up again.

"This is a payback for what you did to other two agents!" Bond shouted while punching Isabelle.

Bond's success didn't last long, however. He couldn't really get good leverage as the sofa was limiting him from totally subduing Isabelle and he couldn't get a lot of leverage on his punches either.

Isabelle used her legs to create some space and eventually pushed Bond's hips away with her legs.

Bond was forced to stand up and Isabelle followed him. Bond tried to push Isabelle back to the sofa but Isabelle kept her balance and fought back.

Bond and Isabelle locked up and started grappling while standing up, with both of them trying to push the other away with their arms. To Bond's dismay and embarrassment, Isabelle managed to eventually overpower him and pushed him a feet back. Bond couldn't believe that a young girl like her had so much strength in her shoulders. The fight cost him a lot of energy and he didn't have the same strength anymore while Isabelle was in much better shape.

Bond tried to use more strength but Isabelle kept pushing him back against his will until she pushed him into a table near the sofa. Bond fell over the table to the floor. Isabelle wanted to jump on top of him while he was down, but couldn't get past the table in time and Bond stood up again.

Bond felt frustrated, emasculated and embarrassed. Isabelle was clearly getting the better of him for most of the fight and now even managed to push him to the floor like a baby.

Isabelle started to taunt Bond again which made him agitated even more. "You really are a pushover! I just handled you like a child!"

"You bitch!" Bond shouted back in anger and frustration. He couldn't think of anything witty to respond.

Isabelle aggressively pushed the table away and approached Bond. Bond put his boxing guard back up and tried to defend but Isabelle really overwhelmed him with her punches this time and hit him clean with a left hook, right hook and left uppercut combination.

Bond was getting exhausted and Isabelle's punches were making him wobbly and dazed. He stumbled a few feet back. Isabelle kicked him in the body which made Bond moan in pain.

Isabelle mocked Bond's reaction to her kick, "You moan like a woman, like a bitch."

After hearing that taunt, Bond charged at Isabelle one more time with a wild haymaker with his right hand. It was a futile attempt as he missed her completely. Isabelle pivoted out of the way of Bond's punch and countered him with a left hook that hit Bond right on the chin and rocked him.

Bond was hurt and on shaky legs. Isabelle felt like she could finish him. She started walking him down and hitting him with power punches at will. Bond tried to cover up and deflect her punches but he was losing his composure really fast.

Finally, Isabelle hit Bond with a powerful right cross straight on the chin and knocked him out cold! Bond collapsed on the floor and his body went completely limp! Isabelle felt immense joy after she realized she just managed to knock out a bigger man. It was a perfect shot from her.

Isabelle triumphantly put her hands on her hips as she towered over the knocked out and unconscious Bond. "Goodnight, Mr. Bond!" she mocked the unconscious Bond.

It was a complete victory for Isabelle. She beat up James Bond even more convincingly this time. On top of everything, she barely had any scratches on her face while Bond looked badly bruised. For a young 20-year-old girl, knocking out a taller and heavier masculine looking adult man was a huge confidence boost to her already high self-esteem. Isabelle looked more cocky than ever as she looked at the defeated Bond with a triumphant smirk on her face.

Isabelle decided to drag the unconscious Bond to the bathroom nearby. She wanted to wake him up so that she could torment him further. She grabbed Bond's arms and started slowly dragging his limp body.

As Isabelle kept dragging Bond's body through the hallway to the bathroom, Bond started to slowly regain his consciousness. Isabelle noticed it and let got of his arms. She took a good look at Bond. "Are you waking up already, you pussy?"

As Bond was coming to his senses, he slowly realized what happened. A wave of utter embarrassment went all over his body after he realized Isabelle battered him in a fight and knocked him out stiff. He wanted to get up but felt really weak and his legs were completely unsteady.

Isabelle put her foot on Bond's chest and pushed him back down to the floor. "Stay down there, bitch!" she commented.

Bond felt so humiliated that he almost started to cry. He felt completely vulnerable. He still had trouble remembering what went on during the fight. He realized Isabelle must have really dominated him as she barely had any marks on her face and body while he felt completely beaten up and in severe pain.

Isabelle gloated over the defeated and humiliated James Bond. "What's the matter, Mr. Bond? Do you even know where you are? Let me help you, you just got your butt kicked by lady Isabelle! Again! I knocked you out cold!"

Bond was too demoralized to talk back. He felt totally defeated and submissive.

Isabelle continued to gloat, "You didn't learn your lesson the last time. It looks like I was too lenient to you. Don't worry, this time I will torture you even harder!"

"No! Please don't!" Bond pleaded in desperation.

Isabelle laughed at Bond's misery and desperation. "It looks like I reduced another British agent to submissively begging me to spare him. You are such weaklings! All of you!" Isabelle shamed Bond.

Bond couldn't believe how embarrassing this situation was for him. He wanted to have a revenge for himself and his secret service, instead he experienced yet another humiliation and subjugation at the hands of Isabelle.

Isabelle straddled on top of Bond and sat down on his belly. She put her feet close to Bond's face and ordered him to lick them, "The last time I ordered you to kiss my feet. It was a nice gesture of submission from your part, but it looks like it wasn't enough. This time, I want you to lick my feet clean! This will remind you that you need to be submissive to a lady like me!"

Bond felt even more emasculated and ashamed after hearing Isabelle's order. He knew that he had no choice but to do what she wanted. He started licking Isabelle's bare feet in utter shame and embarrassment while Isabelle taunted him some more.

"You know where your place is now, you slave! Under my feet! You pathetic servant!" Isabelle mocked Bond.

Bond kept licking and kissing Isabelle's bare feet. He felt like he let his entire country down again. For a moment, he thought about trying to resist but just one look at Isabelle's strong fit body was enough to discourage him. It was a horribly emasculating feeling that an unarmed 20-year-old girl like Isabelle intimidated him so much. He was too beaten up and broken to defy her. He was also still affected by the knock out. His brains were badly rattled by Isabelle's punches and he was still recovering.

Isabelle kept gloating, "I really enjoy humiliating my enemies. Maybe I should actually thank your pathetic secret service agency that keeps sending me weaklings like you that I can have fun with. You are such nice punching bags for me!"

Bond listened to Isabelle's comments in shame and kept licking her feet like she ordered.

"Keep worshipping my body, you bitch! It's a body that's way stronger than yours, just like I demonstrated twice already," said Isabelle. After a brief pause she added, "You should thank me for letting you live. I could have killed you like I killed that short guy, I even forgot what his name was. You should say, 'Thank you lady Isabelle for being so merciful' and kiss my hand!"

Bond felt even more hatred for Isabelle as she referred to his deceased friend Agent 003 simply as 'short guy' and gloated over killing him. Despite this hatred for her, he was still completely submissive to Isabelle and did what she wanted. "Thank you lady Isabelle for being so merciful!" Bond said in shame.

Isabelle waved her hand in front of Bond's face and Bond submissively kissed it. Isabelle giggled while Bond felt humiliated and degraded.

Isabelle commented, "Lady Isabelle is very merciful and kind indeed. I actually intended to take you to the bathroom and splash some water on you to wake you up after I knocked you out. Wasn't that nice from me?"

Bond didn't want to make Isabelle even more angry. He was afraid what kind of torture she had in store for him. "Yes it was," he replied submissively.

"Too bad you're so heavy. Even a strong girl like me had some trouble dragging you around. If I think about it, this must be very humiliating for you. I mean, you must be at least 15 kilos heavier than me and I still managed to knock you out cold!" Isabelle taunted.

Isabelle stood up and kicked Bond while he was still lying on the floor. Bond moaned in pain. His body was badly battered from the beating Isabelle gave him.

"Stop screaming and crawl to the bathroom! It's right ahead! Crawl on all fours like a dog that you are!" Isabelle ordered.

Bond crawled in pain and agony while Isabelle kept mocking him. "You dog!" she taunted.

They arrived in the bathroom where there was a hot tub already filled with water.

Isabelle grabbed Bond and pushed his head into the water and started drowning him. After some moments, she let him take some breath.

While Bond was gasping for air, Isabelle said, "I'm going to torture you right here! I will punish you for intruding here again!" She then pushed Bond's head into water again.

Isabelle kept drowning Bond and only letting his head out of water enough to keep him alive. Bond soon started pleading for mercy. "Please, enough! I'll tell you anything you want!" James Bond was clearly a broken man at this point.

Isabelle ignored his pleas and put his head under the water again with a smile that revealed her sadistic pleasure in torturing Bond. She really took her time. Eventually, she stopped tormenting Bond and pushed him down to the floor.

Bond gasped for air and tried to catch a breath. Isabelle shamed him, "I swear even little girls would endure more torture than you British spies. You're no fun to torture!"

Bond slowly recovered. The water actually helped him come back to his senses after the knockout. He started to fully realize what Isabelle did to him. His emotions went from submissiveness back to anger and defiance. He still felt too weak to resist physically but he at least started resisting verbally and started insulting Isabelle back.

"You sadistic bitch!" Bond shouted back at Isabelle. "I can't believe you're actually enjoying humiliating and torturing me! You claim that you're a lady but you're acting like a dirty little wench!"

This insult really angered Isabelle. She decided to torture Bond in an even more brutal way.

Isabelle leaned down and started stripping Bond off his clothes. Bond felt too weak and demoralized to resist this humiliating stripping and was soon left lying on the floor just in his underwear.

Isabelle then picked up a towel and dipped it in the water. She then proceeded to whip Bond with a wet towel.

Bond screamed in utter pain as Isabelle flogged his naked body with a wet towel.

Isabelle laughed at Bond's agony and ridiculed him. "You keep running your mouth! It looks like I'll have to whip you like the worthless mouthy servant that you are!"

Bond was on the verge of crying as the pain intensified. His back was soon completely red from all the whipping. "Please, no more!" he started pleading again.

"What happened to the tough guy who called me a wench? Didn't you say you were going to beat me up and have a revenge? Look at how pathetic you are now! You're definitely my bitch!" Isabelle responded and whipped Bond some more with a wet towel.

When Isabelle stopped whipping Bond, she ordered him to go back to the living room. "You have some work to do! You were smashing things in my room, now you have to clean up!"

Bond was instructed to tidy up the living room after the fight. He had to pick up the remains of the broken vase and put them in garbage can.

Isabelle mocked him while he was cleaning her room. "I'm not going to bother my maids with this. You should actually be thanking me. If the maids saw the mess that you made, they would beat you up as well! You clearly can't handle French women in a fight!"

Bond listened to Isabelle's taunts in shame. He couldn't believe how devastating this loss was for him. It was ever worse than the first time she beat him.

When Bond was done, he was ordered to lie on the sofa. Isabelle straddle on top of him and ordered him to lick her feet again. "My feet got dirty again walking around her bare foot. You need to clean them one more time!"

Bond licked Isabelle's feet in humiliation while Isabelle turned on the TV with a remote control and watched some documentaries. For a moment, she looked down at Bond with a triumphant smirk on her face. "Once again, the victory is completely mine! A complete domination!" she taunted Bond.

Bond was completely broken and submissive at that point. His body was in pain after the beating and torture he received.

Isabelle kept Bond captive for several weeks until the British secret service paid the ransom money again to release him. Bond returned to Britain completely humiliated and emasculated again. He had to write report on what happened and soon after, he was sent to therapy again. This time, the female therapist Jane looked even more disappointed in Bond. It looked like she lost all respect she had for him as a man...
Old 22-Jun-19, 05:15
Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Tell us more about the therapist sessions!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supernova For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-19, 18:26
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

isabelle can find new ways and/or enemies in the next part!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-19, 19:37
dj200

Great continuation, and thank you for integrating my requests!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-19, 17:47
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Part Five: James Bond Goes To Therapy Again

James Bond arrived back to Britain after yet another humiliating defeat to his female rival Isabelle. The female therapist Jane received the report about Bond's failed mission.

Jane was a 34-year-old woman who worked as a therapist for the secret service to help agents who were tortured and held captive recover psychologically after what they have been through. She was around 5'9'' tall with red hair and blue eyes.

Jane used to respect Bond for what he accomplished as a spy. However after she read the report about yet another Bond's loss to Isabelle, she suddenly felt very disappointed in Bond and even started to develop some slight disdain for him. She felt like he embarrassed his entire country.

Jane was sitting in her office waiting for James Bond to arrive for a therapy session. She wore a red blouse and a pair of beige pants and a matching suit top over her blouse. Bond eventually arrived wearing a tuxedo and knocked on the door. Jane told James Bond to enter her office and offered him to sit down.

Bond sat down and started talking, "I have to meet you again. I failed a mission again, as you probably know," Bond said to break the awkward silence. He tried to appear confident about the situation.

Jane picked up the report that was on her table and waved it in front of Bond. "I know, I read about it. What can I say? I looks like Isabelle kicked your butt again. She's really keeping me busy. I just finished treating agent 005 after what she did to him and now I have to help you again," Jane said with a rather bored voice. She wanted to show Bond how disappointed she was in him.

Bond didn't like the tone with which Jane said this. It sounded like she subtly mocked both him and agent 005. Bond retaliated by questioning Jane's therapy and methods, "Are you really helping, though? I felt like the last time I was just wasting time here with this therapy, to be honest. It clearly didn't help me in a fight. I should have been training instead."

Jane didn't like how dismissive Bond was of her therapy. She decided to answer with a subtle taunt of her own, "I'm here to help you psychologically and mentally. I'm not here to teach you adult men how to fight against 20-year-old girls. I thought a manly man like you wouldn't need a special training for that at all. Maybe you aren't as manly as I thought. This is why we will need this therapy to see what the real state of your masculinity is right now."

Bond was surprised how bold and disrespectful Jane was in front of him. It looked like his defeats to Isabelle made him look like a weakling in front of other women as well, at least those women who knew about it.

Bond was agitated and responded, "I didn't know you were so provocative, Jane. Is it really necessary to talk like this about what happened?"

"I'm just assessing the situation and being honest," said Jane. She didn't like how Bond was acting after the loss to Isabelle and decided to rub it in a little bit, "If you really want my personal opinion thought, I think Isabelle is simply stronger than you. It looks like she clearly has your number. I feel that your manly pride is working against you here since you keep trying to beat her in a fist fight and she keeps besting you every time. If you're planning to do some extra training, make sure it involves guns since it doesn't look like you can beat that girl in a fight. You tried to show off your macho bravado in front of her and it backfired badly. Ah, you men, when will you learn?"

Bond didn't like the way Jane talked about his loss to Isabelle. It looked to him as if she was gloating over his misfortune and rubbing it in.

"Maybe you would need a training how to show some respect to agents who risk their lives for this country," Bond responded.

"I have enough work with you agents since Isabelle keeps beating you up. You know what, maybe I should go to France myself and kick her butt for you if you men can't do it so that I can finally have some vacations!" Jane answered.

Bond was starting to get even more angry after this comment from Jane. He didn't like how she mocked not just him but all the other male agents. Isabelle's victories were a blow to the masculinity of all the British secret service agents and Bond didn't like how Jane openly shamed them for it.

"You can go on vacations right now. Nobody of our agents here would miss your pointless therapy sessions. I for sure wouldn't," Bond retaliated by mocking Jane and her work in return.

Jane was now starting to get really angry as well. "Excuse me? You crossed the line with this comment, James Bond! You should show some respect for my work and my profession! Don't talk like this, I'm warning you!"

Bond laughed. He liked how he managed to irritate Jane so quickly. He taunted some more, "Or else what? Are you going to report me? If the punishment will be to stop seeing you, I wouldn't mind it at all."

"No. I will not report you," replied Jane and taunted Bond back, "I would rather just spank you like a naughty child. You got your butt kicked by one woman already, you should be more careful how you talk to us girls."

Bond didn't like Jane's taunt. Her constantly bringing up his loss to Isabelle was starting to get him very emotional. "Maybe I should just slap you like a bratty little girl," he responded. As he said that, he stood up and gave Jane a quick slap.

Jane was shocked at Bond's reaction. She thought about calling for help but in a moment of anger, she instinctively slapped Bond back. After reading about his losses to Isabelle, she just didn't have the same respect for him as a man and it looked like she was willing to fight him.

Bond was surprised that Jane had the audacity to slap him back. "You bitch!" Bond responded and grabbed Jane. He pushed her back into a big cupboard and held her against it.

"Get your hands off of me!" Jane shouted in anger. "If you don't stop I will kick your butt!"

Bond laughed at Jane. Even though his confidence was hurt quite a bit after his losses to Isabelle, he still couldn't imagine losing a fight to Jane who was older, smaller and much less athletic than Isabelle and spent most of her days sitting in her office.

"You should apologize and show some respect for men who work for the secret service!" Bond demanded.

"What man? You mean you? Sorry but I can't consider someone who just got whooped by a girl a real man," Jane mocked Bond back.

"What Isabelle did to me is irrelevant since you're not going to be able to whoop me," Bond said with a confident look on his face as he kept subduing Jane.

"We'll see about that!" Jane responded feeling confident as well.

Jane took some self defense classes and used to train judo when she was younger. She wasn't as strong and athletic as Isabelle, but she wasn't a complete pushover either despite the fact that she was a woman who spent most of her time in her office. She was taught how to fight dirty and protect herself.

Suddenly, Jane kneed Bond in the groin. Bond didn't expect it and was caught totally off guard. He moaned in agony as he felt the pain. He let go of Jane for a moment and instinctively put both of his hands on his testicles.

Jane didn't give Bond any time to recover and kept fighting dirty. She poked Bond in his eye with her finger. Bond moaned in pain again and put one hand on his eye. Jane kept attacking and kicked Bond in the stomach.

Bond was in pain and was forced to take some steps back. Jane was glad that her dirty attack worked and gained some momentum.

As Bond was retreating backwards, Jane threw the report that was laying on his table at him to further distract him. Bond covered up while Jane taunted him, "I'm not scared of you. After reading this report I realized what a weakling you are!"

Bond tried to think of a plan but Jane was really overwhelming him with her attacks. She punched Bond with a left hook straight on the chin. Bond's punch resistance was very bad after he just got knocked out by Isabelle not long ago. His chin was weaker and even Jane's weak punch rocked him a little.

In desperation, Bond tried to grab Jane again but this time Jane was prepared. She had the right leverage and managed to throw Bond to the floor with a perfect judo throw.

Bond screamed in pain as he fell on the floor. He didn't expect a woman like Jane to know any judo. It was very embarrassing for him that a woman ragdolled him like that.

Bond tried to recover but Jane kept beating him up. This time, she kicked Bond right in the face as he was crawling on the floor. Bond covered up with his hands and moaned in pain again.

Jane looked confident and really proud of herself. She was beating up a tall masculine man and was making it look easy! Things were getting very embarrassing for Bond and very encouraging for Jane.

Bond tried to crawl behind the table to avoid Jane kicking him while he was down. His plan was to recuperate before launching another attack.

Jane kicked Bond straight in the ass and taunted, "I'm literally kicking your butt!"

Bond's feeling went from desperation to anger. Jane was making him look like a complete fool. For a moment, he forgot about the pain he was in and stood up.

Jane kicked Bond a few times while he was getting up but Bond was determined enough to ignore the pain and walked straight towards Jane. "You bitch!" he shouted.

Bond took a swing at Jane and hit her in the head with his right hand. Jane felt some pain but recovered quickly. Bond threw another wild punch, this time with his left hand. Jane managed to duck under it and grabbed Bond.

As they were clinching, Bond tried to assert his manly strength. He managed to overpower Jane and pushed her back a little. However Jane used her judo skills again and skillfully tripped Bond to the floor.

Before Bond could know what happened, Jane was on top of him and started pounding him with her punches. Bond was in pain and wobbled. His punch resistance was really bad as he hasn't properly recovered from being knocked out by Isabelle. He covered up in desperation but Isabelle kept punching him.

Jane felt really dominant as she was on top of Bond and punishing him with her strikes. "It looks like you came for a different type of therapy session today!" she mocked Bond.

Bond was demoralized. His losses to Isabelle really destroyed him mentally. He started thinking that Jane was right, he really needed a therapy to recover psychologically.

It looked like Bond had no will to fight anymore as Jane was on top of him and kept punching him. In their rather brief fight, she trashed him around like a baby and also caused him a lot of pain with her dirty moves. Bond didn't want to go through any of that anymore and decided to give up.

"Please, stop Jane! Stop punching me! I give up!" Bond pleaded.

Jane stopped momentarily and put her hands on her hips in dominant fashion as she was straddling on top of Bond. She looked Bond in the eyes with a domineering and cocky smirk on her face. Bond felt embarrassed but submissive to Jane at the same time.

"I'm not going to let you away with this so easily," said Jane, "You assaulted me right in my office!"

"Please, don't report this!" Bond pleaded. He was afraid about what his boss might say after he assaulted a female therapist and lost a fight on top of it. It was another extremely humiliating situation for Bond.

Jane started laughing. She wasn't used to seeing Bond so desperate. "I'm not going to report you, I'm going to punish you myself!"

Jane stood up and ordered Bond to stand up as well. She then ordered him to lean over the table.

Bond did what Jane wanted. "What are you going to do to me?" Bond looked scared.

"I already told you. I'm going to spank your ass like the naughty boy that you are!" Jane mocked Bond. She put his trousers and underpants down. She then picked up a stick that was in her office and started caning Bond on his bare naked ass.

Bond couldn't believe that Jane subjected him to such a humiliating punishment. He screamed in agony in pain after every hit on his bare ass.

Jane laughed at Bond's misery. She had no sympathy for him after he just assaulted her. "Maybe you were right in some way, Mr. Bond. I need to change my therapy methods a bit, at least for you. You need to learn how to respect women and not underestimate our fighting abilities. I need to teach you this the hard way," Jane taunted as she kept punishing Bond by caning him.

Bond listened to Jane's taunts in shame and kept moaning in pain. He felt completely humiliated that he ended up in such situation. This was even worse to him than losing to Isabelle. At least Isabelle was a young and tall athletic girl in her physical prime. Losing to a female therapist who didn't look particularly athletic was an even bigger blow to his male ego.

Jane finally finished punishing Bond and ordered him to put his pants up again. As Bond was adjusting his belt, Jane suddenly grabbed him by his ear and started dragging him out of the office. "Now get out of here, you disrespectful weakling!"

Bond groaned in pain again as Jane was giving him a painful and humiliating ear pulling like he was a school boy. Jane aggressively pushed Bond out of her office and kicked him one last time. "I gave you a nice lesson in humility. Make sure you behave nice the next time or I will beat you up even worse!"

Bond limped away in shame and humiliation and didn't say anything.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-19, 21:29
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Very good shorter story.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 06:18
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Such a nice story. I like it
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 16:22
Points: 2,234, Level: 19 Points: 2,234, Level: 19 Points: 2,234, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Awesome story. Probably one of the best ones, I've read. I love the fact that the fight was not completely one sided making it more realistic and humiliating for the hero as well. Thanks!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bowmanv For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 12:49
Points: 2,234, Level: 19 Points: 2,234, Level: 19 Points: 2,234, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Oh, I didn't know there were more pages to this story!
Loved the 2nd encounter with Isabelle and the fight with Jane so much!!
Wondering what would be next for Bond? Maybe demoted Bond finds new humiliation while working on much "easier" case facing girls even younger than Isabelle?
By the way, if you are interested I started a similar story in Chyoa.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look forward to your next story!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bowmanv For This Useful Post: