Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-21, 00:01
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's more humiliating...

For me being pinned in a headlock is more humiliating than a scissor, partly because it is regarded as such an easy hold to escape from, but that is often easier said than done when you are held down by a skilled lady who knows how to use her weight to keep you pinned and has her arms locked together. It is also because the girl can pull you into the side of her breast and can stare down at you as you struggle helplessly.
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-21, 00:42
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly I don't, any advice?
It seems to me that she already is trying to wrestle you. If she gets on top of you and you’re able to get free, try to do it back to her. Or just initiate it on your own sometime in the same type of setting. If she is playful enough to get on top of you to tickle you, I think she would be totally cool with you playing the same game.
Old 28-Nov-21, 00:55
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly I don't, any advice?
You could just straight up challenge her. She sounds like she might be into it. Just say, "sure you can take me by surprise, but I bet you couldn't get me down if we both started on our knees" and see how that goes.
Old 04-Dec-21, 19:56
Points: 40,614, Level: 88 Points: 40,614, Level: 88 Points: 40,614, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,623 Times in 386 Posts

Definitely with arms, especially if it's a side headlock.
Old 04-Dec-21, 21:11
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Losing to skill could be rationalized, but losing to power alone would be more a kick in the pride for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-21, 17:04
Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19

Quote:
Honestly, I have a girlfriend who isn't likely into wrestling, but likes to tickle the shit out of me. She will jump on me, get me into a pin where she has her legs pinning my arms, then gets her hands into my arm pits and goes to work. I start to laugh uncontrobally. I first was able to throw her off when it became too much, but she somehow perfected her timing when I would buck her off, she would lean back a bit and thrust her self back on, after a few times I will be out of gas, she will tickle me relentlessly and tell me to say "mercy", I can't make this up, its hot but humiliating at the same time as I am stronger than her.
That sounds so hot and it’s something I fantasies about a woman doing to me especially if I can’t escape. How long does she stay sitting on you and tickling you for?
Old 05-Dec-21, 18:29
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me being pinned in a headlock is more humiliating than a scissor, partly because it is regarded as such an easy hold to escape from, but that is often easier said than done when you are held down by a skilled lady who knows how to use her weight to keep you pinned and has her arms locked together. It is also because the girl can pull you into the side of her breast and can stare down at you as you struggle helplessly.
I don't know if I agree that a headlock is an easy hold to escape from. At least not ones from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] lol. She's the only girl who's ever used headlocks on my and my jaw was sore for days.
Old 05-Dec-21, 22:19
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Hi

I wasn't saying that a headlock is an easy hold to escape from, quite the opposite in fact. I have just relaying that fact that some other people regard it as an easy hold to escape from, and therefore say that you shouldn't get pinned down with just a headlock. Some other people also say that men should not lose to ladies in wrestling matches. Well I have been securely pinned down by ladies using just a headlock, who have beaten me fair and square, in a wrestling match where I was not just giving in, so it can and does happen. Perhaps these people just haven't met the right lady yet.

Paul Downd
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-21, 23:57
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyLawe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Losing to skill could be rationalized, but losing to power alone would be more a kick in the pride for sure.
I agree in some ways. I mean I have been forced to tap out in grapevines as I have horrible flexibility so that is rationalized in that she was skilled to know the hold and is strong enough to keep me trapped in it. Also lost to woman in arm holds where she locks it behind my back, that is definitely a "kick in the pride" as you said. Really athletic type woman who are strong and closer in size I could handle then if a small woman got me with skills. In the end all fun but tough to take sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat2007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That sounds so hot and it’s something I fantasies about a woman doing to me especially if I can’t escape. How long does she stay sitting on you and tickling you for?
Tickle torture is just that...torture. I am ticklish so I have been through that, very helpless feeling as she had my trapped too so I could just squirm and laugh helplessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know if I agree that a headlock is an easy hold to escape from. At least not ones from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] lol. She's the only girl who's ever used headlocks on my and my jaw was sore for days.
She sounds really strong in her upper body. That being said, I would still take my changes trying to escape a move like a headlock where it is her upper body then a lower body hold they may put on you.
Old 08-Dec-21, 01:52
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat2007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she stops once I say mercy