Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: Will you be interested in a book about session experiences ?
YES 60 82.19%
NO 13 17.81%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-Dec-21, 15:54
Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Poll: Will you be interested in a book about session experiences ?

I love female wrestlers/grapplers and have much respect for most of the women that offer sessions. I also admire the session wrestlers (like you, Anji) that actually have hard-earned skills and I celebrate their achievements. But I just can't see myself buying a book on the subject and spending any time reading it; just one man's honest opinion since you asked. I do however, hope you are successful if you pursue this endeavor. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-21, 16:20
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I would love to read this, especially to understand the psychology from your side
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-21, 17:15
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just another poem about the
nature of time:
It is not about winning or losing…
we all lose at the end of the fight.

Buddha once told me:
“ All is just a mirage”
The smiles will be forgotten,
the tears long dried.

It is not about winning or losing,
or how many victories we have;
it is just a silly game of a feeble mind,
to make us forget
we are running out of time !

Please don’t remind me of the “eternal
nature of life”.
Words get lost same as we
get lost in the day to day rutine
that occupied us.

Is is not about winning or losing
I realized,
we all lose
at the end of the fight.

Anjani

Dec. 2 / 2014.
Thank you! It's wonderful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-21, 21:21
Points: 5,258, Level: 30 Points: 5,258, Level: 30 Points: 5,258, Level: 30
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

I would be interested in such a book. I got into sessioning with female bodybuilders / wrestlers / fitness women from my original experiences with dominas who weren't bodybuilders. All of it revolved around my roleplay being captured / seduced by the "Amazon Queen." I wrote a little bit about woman here, but plenty others on two other domination sites, and I could expand upon those posts in a memoirs. I have years of experiences to draw on... but I just don't want to. BUT... I'd love to read about someone else's experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-21, 18:32
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is an idea that came to me while currently writing a ''mystic poetry'' book to self-publish in Amazon next year, and I know couple of forum members have ask me to write some of my session experiences...
I have been doing sessions for 4 years and have dozens of all types of anecdotes that will make an interesting read
Also, I have seen couple of books by dominatrixes sharing their experiences after 4 years in their trade, and found them interesting, because it is an inside look into people psyches.
Of course, the book will preserve the privacy of clients and there will be no names or any way to identify anyone.
It will also keep the subject of dignity and respect, the main focus being on how we as humans can express ourselves in countless of ways, and how my interactions with others is also a reflection of myself (world as a mirror).
Feel free to vote and express your opinion. Thank you all !
Anji, you have a sharp mind, the soul of a poet and the heart of an artist. I'd love to read any story you write regarding your experiences from session wrestling. Also got a little chuckle when you wrote, "Of course, the book will preserve the privacy of clients and there will be no names or any way to identify anyone. " all of us know that you hold yourself to the highest standards. The thought of you even accidentally revealing the identity of a client is so preposterous, that its hilarious.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-21, 20:44
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,190, Level: 43 Points: 10,190, Level: 43 Points: 10,190, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anji, you have a sharp mind, the soul of a poet and the heart of an artist. I'd love to read any story you write regarding your experiences from session wrestling. Also got a little chuckle when you wrote, "Of course, the book will preserve the privacy of clients and there will be no names or any way to identify anyone. " all of us know that you hold yourself to the highest standards. The thought of you even accidentally revealing the identity of a client is so preposterous, that its hilarious.
Thank you your for kind words and knowing the positive values I represent in life.
I just got promoted to Brown Belt and to me, each belt is also a symbol of getting not only better in Jiu-Jitsu, but in life in general… now, I feel even more responsability to expand in awareness, wisdom, tranquility, compassion and living a life of prosperity and tranquility while teaching/sharing with others what I have learned along the way.

Last edited by Anji; 12-Dec-21 at 23:44.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-21, 11:44
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thank you for kind words and knowing the positive values I represent in life.
I just got promoted to Brown Belt and to me, each belt is also a symbol of getting not only better in Jiu-Jitsu, but in life in general… now, I feel even more responsability to expand in awareness, wisdom, tranquility, compassion and living a life of prosperity and tranquility while teaching/sharing with others what I have learned along the way.
Anji congratulations on your promotion to brown belt. That is an impressive achievement. I have no doubt that you will embody the very best virtues of a holder of a bjj brown belt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post: