Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Aug-19, 12:57
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Japanese girl are small, but many of them are trained in judo or jui jitis, some learn it at high school. and their miniskirts are very sexy......
Old 04-Dec-21, 22:10
Points: 910, Level: 11 Points: 910, Level: 11 Points: 910, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Is anybody else almost completely focused on the man and how big and masculine he is?

I tend to like stories that feature extended descriptions of the man, like his age, his height, weight, how big each of his muscles are (even details like well developed calves, forearms or thick wrists/hands), his hairstyle and its colour, whether he has facial hair, etc.

When it comes to the woman, it can be as simple as: round breasts, long strong legs, good abs, length of her hair.

Then during the story, I'm almost completely interested in the man's issues, his muscles struggling against hers, him getting frustrated, how he feels about losing, etc.

I do sometimes like to read about how the woman tricks the men with her sexual exploits, but even then, I'm mostly thinking about the stupidity/inferiority of the men for falling for the tricks.

The macho ideals of the men in the stories I like tend to be something I seek from partners in real life though. I don't know if there's many other men who are gay but into reading about mixed fighting, or whether that's incredibly rare?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbanon For This Useful Post: