Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Apr-15, 19:30
Points: 2,922, Level: 22 Points: 2,922, Level: 22 Points: 2,922, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Alex vs Friends, Round 2

I wish it would last longer too, but she was busy and only has time for one round.
Old 17-Aug-15, 02:11
Last Achievements

Default Alex vs Friends Round 3 (With a Twist!)

Alex vs Sarina

Me- 5'5, 120 lbs
Her- 5'10, 150 lbs

I knocked on the door to my friend Sarina's apartment.
"Who is it?"
"Sarina, it's me, Alex. I'm here for our submission match."
"Oh hey Alex! Come on in, the door's unlocked, I just need to finish up something."
I opened the door and peered in. Sarina was no-where in sight, but there was a red mat layed out on the carpet floor, likely where we would duke it out.
"Just get into your attire and wait for me on the mat, I'll be out in a second."
I unzipped my jacket and hung it on the coat rack. I slowly took off my shoes and socks. My feet already had some white sports tape on them. I reached into my bag and pulled out my white MMA gloves. I put them on and took off my shirt. I was ready. I sat down on the mat, my white and red warmup pants fitting comfortably.
"Yo Sarina, you almost done in there?"
"I'm done, but I've got a surprise for you."
I chuckled. She always was the spastic type.
"Alright, I'm ready to be surprised."
She walked out, and I was surprised. She was in a red fox fursuit, a blue bikini (with matching MMA gloves) on top of that.
"Uh, won't the head fall off while we're wrestling?"
"Nope! It has a special flap that keeps it in place!"
"Won't it get hot and sweaty in there?"
"Won't you get hot and sweaty?"
"Uh, touché I don't see your reason for wearing it, you were always foxy to begin with."
She laughed. "I just wanted to try something new." She gets on the mat. "You ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."
"Good."
"Oof!"
She wraps her arm around my neck and gives me a headlock takedown.
"I thought you said you were ready!"
I grunt as her arm chokes the air out of me. I manage to fight out of the hold and I spear her down to the mat. I grab her and struggle to push her down, but she's stronger and rolls us over, her on top. That's when I noticed that she had put breasts on the suit, and from personal experience wrestling with other girls, I knew where this was going. She wraps her arms around my neck, putting my face in her chest. I squirm and struggle under her, but it's no use. Admitting defeat, I tap out under the furry figure of the suit.
She lets go of me and pushes herself up, but not quite off me.
"Round 1 to the foxy lady," she says with a laugh.
"Yeah yeah," I say blushing.
She gets off me and gets on her knees. I get up and on my knees as well, putting my hands on her shoulders. She does the same, and I wait for her signal.
"Grapple!"
This time I manage to push her down and roll her over, me straddling her back. I grab her arms and pull her head up into a camel clutch. She's a fighter and struggles in the hold, her eventually knocking me off. She gets on top of me and wraps her legs around my neck in a figure four headlock. Before she can tighten it though, I fight out of it and grab her legs. I roll her over into a boston crab. She fights for a bit, but decided to tap. Let go of her and get off. "What was that about round 1?" I say with a laugh. She laughs back at me and says "Ha ha, but we still got one more round, don't get cocky yet."
We're both on our knees, this time I was giving the signal. "Wrestle!"
I go for the spear, but she predicts this and gives me an inverted headlock, which she quickly turns into a guillotine choke. She pulls us both down to the mat, her under me as I fight and writhe in the hold. I manage to get loose, but she quickly transitions me into a figure four headscissor. I put my hands on her legs and try to pry them apart, me managing to pull them just far apart for me to catch my breath. She giggles and keeps her legs like that. She makes a T with her hands signaling a time out. "Wouldn't want you losing so quick in the final round. Let me know when you want to keep going with your beating and I'll squeeze again." After a minute or so, I say: "Let's keep goi-HHK!" Before I could even finish my sentence, she was already back at it. I put my hand on the mat and try to push out of it, no luck. She laughs and lets go. Before I can get back up however, she gets on top of me and wraps her arm around my neck in a sleeper. I collapse to the floor with her on top of me, her squeezing much tighter than before. She rolls us over, wrapping her legs around me in a bodyscissor. I try to roll us back over, but she stops me mid roll. I tap her arm once but stop myself from admitting defeat just yet. I squirm a but, and she loses her grip for a second, giving me time to roll around so I'm facing her, but not fast enough to do anything as she wraps her legs around my neck, my hand under her side. She keeps tightening, and I have no choice but to tap out on the suit's furry hip.

Game Over
The Following User Says Thank You to 3AM For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-15, 15:08
Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Re: Alex vs Friends Round 3 (With a Twist!)

Nice)
Old 24-May-16, 01:58
Last Achievements

Default Alex vs Friends Part 4

So, me and this girl were pretty close friends. You wouldn't call her huge, but she did have a little chub on her. She wasn't that much shorter than me, either, only by 3 inches. Her name? Caitlin, but I called her Snow. See, she knew about my reputation. That reputation being my losing streak when it came to wrestling with women, and one day she decided she wanted in on that action. We were discussing monday night RAW, and she just flat out said:
"Hey, maybe we could have a match?"
I really didn't see why not, so I agreed. We agreed on first to 3 wins, regular 3 Count Pins, Knockouts are an insta-loss. The place was my house, and the attire was anything breathable that we could move around in. And that night when she went home, I stayed at my place and began transforming my living room into an arena. I set up ring-posts, tied three elastic ropes around em, put a pretty large white MMA mat in the center, and there was our ring. When she finally came around the next day, she was hiding her attire pretty well. Coat, warm-up pants, all I noticed was the black MMA gloves and red choker with spikes she always wore. I was already in my usual attire, blue warm-ups, white MMA gloves, black sports tape, you know the drill. Then she started pulling off her clothes, and I found out what she chose as attire. A black sports bra and red shorts. Of course, me being me, I couldn't help but stare, and she flexed, knowing she had me enticed. We both got into the ring and rested in our corners, and she counted down with her fingers, before signalling the start with a teasing voice.

"Ding ding~"
We both approached the center, our dukes up. I threw a hook, and she grabbed my arm and spun me around, putting me in a hammerlock. I tried to struggle, but to no avail as she forced me down, then sitting on the arm, leaving me to groan in pain and begin to reach for the ropes. See, she wasn't huge, but she was a little heavy. And when you have that much weight holdind your arm behind your back, it doesn't feel good.
"You gonna tap, bunny boy~?"
I blushed at the nickname she'd once gave me when we were in highschool. I was considering tapping, but the ropes were still pretty close, and I stretched for them, only for Snow to grab it and hold it high up, leaving me writhing in pain with her on top of me. I reached for something to tap out on, but when I realized the arm she was sitting on fell asleep, and the arm she now held between her forearm and breast too far from any type of skin to submit on, I realized I had to give up verbally.
"I yield..."
"What was that?" I could feel her smirk without having to see it.
I spoke more clearly. "I said I yield!"
Slowly, she got off me, before rolling me over and plopping down on my chest, smirking.

"Ding ding~"
Quickly, she turned around, leaving me to stare at the amount of ass her shorts revealed while she began fixing her brown hair. Noticing my staring, she smirked then lay down on me, wrapping her legs around my neck in a reverse headscissor, giving me a closer look at her ass, which she gently patted, making it jiggle, something I would enjoy if her thighs weren't suffocating me. Oh, who am I kidding? I was enjoying the whole situation minus the choking, and my crotch responded accordingly, pushing against the elastic band of my underwear. I was terrified the tip would slip out, so I quickly reached for the ropes, actually grabbing them this time. But, then I heard chuckling.
"No rope breaks, it's tap out or pass out~"
Remembering that a knockout wasn't the most ideal way to lose a round, I attempted to pry her thighs from my neck, only for her to tighten even more. I squirmed underneath her, and she gave tiny moans with each of my movements, telling me that she was also enjoying this fight. I weakly kneed at her face, and she smirked, telling me that they were in fact pretty weak. Out of options, I placed my palm on one of her cheeks, tapping it in submission, causing it to jiggle and Snow to moan a little more. She let me free and got off me, looking at me with a blush and a smirk.
"You naughty boy~"
She wrapped her arm around my neck, and began attempting to pull me off my knees. Trying to fight out of the grip, I threw punches to her belly, and she grunted, and I managed to turn the headlock into a collar and elbow. Slipping behind her, I put her in a full nelson and wrapped my legs around her hips, attempting to pull her down. However, she still had plenty strength left, and simply dropped the two of us back onto the mat, her crushing both me and my boner. On one end, it felt good, on the other, painful. She grabs both my arms and drops her back onto my face, suffocating me while pinning my shoulders.
"One~" I wanted to kick out, to have more time wrestling with her.
"Two~" But I was just too weak from the beatdown she'd given me. I realized now that she would defeat me flawlessly.
She moaned out the final "Three~", and I felt myself blush, my heart racing as the familiar feeling of defeat washed over me.

Game Over
The Following User Says Thank You to 3AM For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-16, 02:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Alex vs Friends

Joined all parts of the story into one topic.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
body scissors, butt, chubby, cross armbar, erection, facesitting, figure 4 head scissor, flawless victory, fursuit, head scissors, headlock, headscissor, reverse headscissors, sleeper, sleeper hold, smother, submission grappling, tap outs