Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 21-Apr-12, 03:35
Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,354 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: Female domination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me, yes the female domination is the main reason I enjoy mixed wrestling. Occasionally I'll just wanna see a competitive match and not care who wins, or sometimes I may want to see the male win, but I would say most of the time it is about female domination for me.

It think DWW has the most competitive matches, but female domination is what most want, so even then they often pit weaker, unskilled males against trained females so even when competitive the female often prevails.
I don't think all dww pick, are weak and unskilled. There are some guys who beat even high profile dww girls like luzia, petra, tiffany...etc.
Old 21-Apr-12, 03:43
Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,354 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: Female domination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like real matches between opponents who are relatively equal in size and skill. The more competitive the match is, the better. No problem if the guy wins, as long as she makes him work for the victory. If the advantage shifts back and forth, or one wrestler is able to come from behind and pin their opponent, it's a great match in my view.
something like this?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]