Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 28-Aug-16, 23:10
Banned
Points: 1,048, Level: 12 Points: 1,048, Level: 12 Points: 1,048, Level: 12
Activity: 53.7% Activity: 53.7% Activity: 53.7%

Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

It was one of the best I have seen. Should 100% make more with different girls!! Aiden was fantastic as per usual!
Old 29-Aug-16, 00:22
Points: 43,458, Level: 91 Points: 43,458, Level: 91 Points: 43,458, Level: 91
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,960 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone. I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Xenia video we did with Aiden on ScissorFoxes. It broke many of our sales records and we certainly plan on doing more but I would like to know what you guys liked and disliked about it. After all, feedback has been the driving force behind many of our changes and modifications to ScissorFoxes over the years. Look forward to hearing from you

Hey Jay,
That's great about the sales records. I think the Xenia videos really thrive when it focuses on the fantasy. The sounds effects such as the ribs cracking in the bodyscissor; that was good move. I would recommend honing in on a cinematic and fast paced feel to the videos. The scenes in the movie have lots of switches in camera angles which make it feel intense.
That's my opinion on making these Xenia videos come to life. I've ordered like 7 Xenia videos and all of them got left in the dust by yours with different camera angles(shadowplay on the wall) and sound effects. I also think a big part of these videos is having Xenia go from sexually rough/playful to completely sinister and deadly. Jenna Preston's kind of missed the more evil side of Xenia in my opinion.

Have you ever thought about having the girl put your legs into a grapevine in the "yacht" scene when she flips you over? I've thought that it would make the "flip" a little more natural and when the girl lands on the bottom, her legs are ready to slam around his waist. (The flip of the "admiral" makes or breaks that scene.)

My personal preference... I really like more sexually charged videos. Orgasmic screaming, kissing, biting, thong lingerie that leaves little to the imagination...
I realize though that most girls tend to draw a line at that kind of stuff and your site also has a reputation that it probably wants to keep and not turn into a really sexually graphic site.

Finishing moves- I would rather see Xenia take out a man in the first scene with the bodyscissors or headscissor (after she has broken the man with the bodyscissor) rather than a choke. The sauna scene with the triangle choke was sexy as hell though and I really liked that.

I would love to see Ludella Hahn/Nessie Squeeze in the role.

Thanks Jay, keep up the Xenia videos and I will most certainly keep buying them.
Old 29-Aug-16, 00:33
Banned

Ludella Hahn would be good, but don't you think she is a bit too short? And her legs not long enough?
Though I would want to see her as well. Not as much as Skylar Rene and Savannah sly though!

Also I (though probably the only one) would LOVE to see Mistress Trish do the Xenia admiral scene. Am I the only one??
The Following User Says Thank You to jjjake789 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-16, 00:45
Points: 43,458, Level: 91 Points: 43,458, Level: 91 Points: 43,458, Level: 91
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,960 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjake789 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ludella Hahn would be good, but don't you think she is a bit too short? And her legs not long enough?
Though I would want to see her as well. Not as much as Skylar Rene and Savannah sly though!

Ludella would be the best actress that I can think of out of the girls who have worked with Jay. Skylar, if they could get her would be the number one choice.
Old 29-Aug-16, 01:11
Banned

What about Mistress Trish?
Old 29-Aug-16, 06:28
Points: 7,952, Level: 38 Points: 7,952, Level: 38 Points: 7,952, Level: 38
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,003 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone. I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Xenia video we did with Aiden on ScissorFoxes. It broke many of our sales records and we certainly plan on doing more but I would like to know what you guys liked and disliked about it. After all, feedback has been the driving force behind many of our changes and modifications to ScissorFoxes over the years. Look forward to hearing from you
For me, it's definitely up there as one of the top Xenia homage videos I've seen, if not the best I've ever purchased, it was that great; I will say I can't really find fault with how you structured the various scenes, but I think you could easily make five to ten minute videos out of each one, to be honest, and I think the undoubted popularity of the Xenia character (as evidenced by not only your sales, but those of Sophia Stone, Jenna Preston, etc - who have actively named their video as being a homage to Xenia) could easily justify individual videos.

So.. Yeah. I can't really find fault in the current video - I will say that due to the nature of my interest I personally only pick up videos that invoke or name Goldeneye/Xenia as inspiration - and I like that your approach is similar to the actual film, where Xenia is scantily-clad but not naked, and I think you clearly know how to pick the right girl for the character. I would, however, love to see more takes on the sauna; it feels like nearly every video just goes back to the Admiral/Yacht scene at this point. But please, keep up the amazing work.
Old 29-Aug-16, 06:46
Banned

That is because the admiral yacht scene is by FAR the best scene out of the three!
What do you all think of Mistress trish as Xenia Onatopp????
Old 29-Aug-16, 11:31
Points: 7,952, Level: 38 Points: 7,952, Level: 38 Points: 7,952, Level: 38
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,003 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjake789 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is because the admiral yacht scene is by FAR the best scene out of the three!
What do you all think of Mistress trish as Xenia Onatopp????
It's really not. Boring, ugly, fat old man who gets taken down far too easily versus 007 himself, helpless and at Xenia's mercy as she reaches a stunning climax, curling toes, gritted teeth and all? I know which I prefer.

And I think you really need to calm down pushing the same question in every post immediately after someone else has posted something. We're capable of going back and reading what you've said before; as it is, I don't particularly see what MT would bring to the role.
Old 29-Aug-16, 11:37
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
I like it one of the best Xenia clips however it did have a few nagging issues. The Admiral scene:
I liked the headscissor at the start and Aiden was a great choice for Xenia she really did well with the attitude of Xenia.
The order of which things were done was wrong. Aiden scratched the admiral before pulling him up. It should be the other way around.
She should have bite your chest twice hard giving an evil look inbetween bites.
She should have pulled you up face to face with her instead she lifted you an inch then pushed you back down. The scratching was hard enough, it should have been hard an fast with the camera angle changing to Aiden's face as she looks angry then flips her hair over her head and scratches very fast all over his chest with the camera going back to the admiral.
I liked the face turning bit no complaints there.
The flip over and the rib crack was nice. I liked the shadow on the wall.
The first bodyscissors was good however it should have stayed with that scissors. I didn't like the second scissors it didn't feel very xenia at all.
Xenia in all of her scissors in the movie was able to look at her "lover" while she squeezed them. So a kind of rear naked choke didn't feel Xenia. It's a fine scissorhold but not for this style of clip.
The final thing Aiden says at the end of the clip is very hard to hear, she say "You know" clearly then she says the next part way too quite to be able to hear. If you remember what she said please let me know.

The other two scenes were good. I'm more found of the admiral scenes than the sauna or jungle. I liked the clip overall and was far and away one of the best I've seen but it does need some amendments when you do the next one. I really hope you do another one soon as I like scissorfoxes but most of your videos are the same type of thing over and over again. This breathed some muched needed fresh air into studio. It would be nice to see more of these videos from different foxes but released like one Admiral clip about 10 minutes and one sauna clip. Just rotated turn about. Even if you did I few different foxes in each clip. Say three three minute clips each with a different fox each time. Even one a month or ever other month would breathe some new life into you store. You have enough foxes to keep it fresh this way as each woman would bring something different to the role.
Old 29-Aug-16, 17:23
Points: 1,955, Level: 18 Points: 1,955, Level: 18 Points: 1,955, Level: 18
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Veve's is definitely my favourite so far. Thanks for posting. It's a shame she didn't wear the xenia style lingerie but overall loved the video, I think she nailed it. Wish I could find more like this. If anyone comes across any or knows of any similar to Veve's please post!!!

Tags
xenia onatopp